Collide | August Alsina | on...

By theeinterlude__

It's true that opposites attract but that doesn't mean it will be easy. More

one
two
four
five
..
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
Inhale
On hold..
Hello Again..

three

2.7K 147 37
By theeinterlude__

Davonte ^

August

"You ready Yung, I'm outside" Davonte asked over the phone.

I slipped my white forces on and adjusted my hoodie while holding the phone to my ear "Comin out'"

I walked past the kitchen where Cha was cooking before she stopped me "Heading out this early?" She asked.

I sighed stepping back "Yeah gotta take care of sum'"

She nodded keeping her eyes on the food she was stirring in the pot "Be careful"

"I will" I gave her a quick hug while also slipping some money into her jacket pocket. If this meeting went well then I could afford to spare some cash.

"Aug no" She took the money out and tried to give it back to me.

"The bills paid right?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

She pulled away "Yeah so?"

"So get ya nails done or sum" I suggested. "Take the girls out, whateva"

"Bu—"

"I ain't takin' it back, I'a see you inna few" I stuffed my hands in my hoodie and walked out locking up behind me.

     The cold winter breeze hit me and I shivered, Christmas was coming up in two weeks so the weather was dropping drastically. I blew some warm air into my hands before getting into Davonte's whip.

"Shit it's cold" I rubbed my hands together "Wazzam D"

"All good you ready?" He dapped me up

I nodded and he pulled off.

     The destination wasn't far, it was at an abandoned cabin in the back of some nearby neighborhood. This so called boss went by the name of Storm and controlled a couple of neighborhoods on the east side including this one.

"Just follow my lead" Davonte said.

He parked the car and we walked up to the front where we got searched by a couple of guards.

"Aye nigga I ain't got shit on me you done?" I snapped at one as he patted me down  for a little too long.

       He stepped back and Davonte shook his head before dapping them both up then we went inside. After waiting almost a fucking hour the nigga was finally ready to see us. I was irritated as hell because I don't like to be kept waiting. I'm just trynna get business done and keep it pushing but this nigga obviously felt like he was a celebrity.

      We took a seat in front of his desk and he offered us a blunt Davonte took one but I declined. I wasn't trying to play around and get high right now I needed my head straight to discuss whatever needed to be discussed.

"What's this about D?" Storm asked.

Davonte cleared his throat before speaking "I kno' how you is about business and you like ya' product out fast. I'm doing good on Wilton and Riker street by myself but with my nigga Yung helping me we ca' get it done faster and cover more ground"

He looked over at me "Yung..sounds familiar what's ya real name son?"

"I'm not yo son and don't worry bout it"

He smirked "I recognize you.. Mel's younga' brother right?"

"In the flesh" I mumbled pushing my sunglasses further up my nose.

"Well because I respected your brother and he did good work hea, I'll go ahead and see how dis plays out. I don't have time for wannabe's trynna follow in someone's footsteps so I want ta see real profit and fast"

"Yeah" I crossed my arms, bored already. This nigga was a joke and I could see right through him. The only reason he's successful as he is, is because he got niggas willing to do whatever for him and a army of men to fight for him if need be.

He glanced over at Davonte before staring back at me "This is a good opportunity you should act more grateful, is there a problem Yung?"

"I ain't hea' for opportunities I'm hea' ta' make money" I retorted staring right back at him.

He inhaled from his joint then exhaled "Well said"

He grabbed two medium sized bags, one of weed and one of some crack "Get dis sold by the end of da' week and we'a be in touch, D keep it going with your supply and keep dem lil niggas in line"

We all shook hands and Davonte and I walked out.

"That was quick" I said as we made it back to the car.

"That was quick? Nigga I thought you was gonna get us killed." He said looking at me like I was crazy while unlocking the doors.

I smacked my teeth "How bruh?"

"Don't nobody talk to dat man like that he got a mean trigger finga' "

I shrugged "I ain't everybody and I ain't finna act like no bitch fa' him"

"Yeah yeah don't say nun to me when you get shot" He laughed.

He pulled off and we started making the journey to his crib to smoke and relax before hitting the block tonight. Halfway there he got a call "Yeah mama? Ma' I'm busy...it's ha' first day just cut ha' some slack..she said what? Fine I'm on my way"

"What's allat about?" I questioned noticing the annoyed expression on his face.

"My cousin from Calabasas staying with my parents for a little and my Mama already wanna put her out." He sighed.

"Calabasas?"

He nodded " She come from a rich background and got sent to da' hood so imagine how dats going."

"Good luck wit dat man" I laughed as he pulled into my complex.

"Imma need it, but let me take care of dis and I'll scoop you lata'"

"Aight bet."

Once he dropped me off I got into my car to head to some shorty's crib. I could've asked him to drop me off there but it sounded like his situation was more important.

When I got to her spot I let her know I was outside and it only took her a few seconds to open the door. "Hey Yung" She smiled swirling a red lollipop in her mouth.

"Wassup Denise" I walked in.

"I haven't heard from you inna while I thought you ghosted me"

"You kno dat I'm a busy ass nigga stop blowin me alla damn time" I said as I followed her lead into her room. I sat on the edge of the bed and she straddled my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

With a pout on her face she said, "Don't act like you aint miss me."

"I missed sumn' alright" I smirked wrapping my arms around her waist.

     Denise was a girl from around the way that I fucked with from time to time. We have never been serious and I ain't plan on it either. She hangs around with a group of loud mouth messy bitches and that rubbed off on her. I don't like that type of shit so I'm cool on her until I'm feening for something. Sleeping around with multiple broads wasn't my cup of tea so she was my go to.

      She bit her lip seductively and pulled her T-Shirt over he head. Our lips connected and our heads bobbed side to side as our tongues wrestled for dominance. My hands fell down to her ass while she focused on pulling my hoodie off. After that she found her way to my zipper and I helped her remove my pants and boxers then waited on her next move.

    Her cold hand caused my member to harden fully as they came in contact. She wasted no time to then lower her head and place her tongue at my tip teasingly "Damn" I gritted as she started lick and suck on my head. I never have to guide her or nothing cause she knew what she was doing.

     She finally put me in her mouth whole— bobbing her head and using her hands for what she couldn't fit. All that could be heard were my grunts and the sounds of her slurping and sucking. Before I got too excited I pulled away from her flipping her on her back. I slipped my hand into her spandex shorts and rubbed on her pearl in a circular motion earning a few moans while she kissed on my neck.

When we got done I redressed myself while she laid under the covers.

"You leaving already?" She asked turning on her side so she could look at me.

"Yeah got stuff ta' handle" I spoke while putting my shoes back on.

She sat up and leaned against the headboard "When am I gon—"

"I'a see you when I see you" I cut her off and grabbed my phone and keys then headed out. It always started with a when am I gon' see you again into a whole why won't you be with me dilemma then an argument. Shawty could argue for hours and I wasn't with that today.

Summer

"All I told her young ass was ta' go outside and try to make friends befo' school start up and she caught an attitude" My aunt said to Davonte as we all stood in the kitchen.

"I'm not a baby, Im 18 I'm not going to go outside and start begging folks to be friends with me. I have friends"

Davonte sighed rubbing his temples "She just trying ta' help"

"I don't even want to be here" I snapped.

"Well then get the hell out" She said and I looked at her sucking my teeth "Exactly you can't"

"I hope y'all know dis is the dumbest argument I've eva' witnessed"

"Her mouth needs ta' be popped" She said going back to cooking whatever she was making for lunch. "Got some damn nerve."

He sighed "Come on Summer, get a jacket."

"Where are we going?"

"Just come on."

I rolled my eyes going into my room and picked out my PINK sweater placing it on over my tank top, I grabbed my purse and phone then put on some uggs that were sitting by my door and met him outside at the car.

"Now can you tell me where we're going?" I asked again when I got inside.

"A good friend of mine an assistant manager ova' at Starbucks and she might give you a job thea"He said "You said you need one so."

"Thank you." I said.

"Mhm..you and my mama togethea in dat house all day just won't work" He continued to drive and the smell of weed in his car was becoming too much, I cracked the window down a bit so I would at least make the drive.

When we got there I followed him inside and let him do the talking. A brownskin girl in her early twenties came around the corner and gave him a hug he smiled returning the gesture. His arms at her lower back and hers around his neck, friends my ass.

She looked to be mixed with something most likely of Asian descent and was very pretty. She had short black curls that came to her neck, freckles that covered her entire face and a tall but curvy stature.

"How you doing?" He asked her, they continued to talk but I couldn't really hear their conversation just bits and pieces.

I was standing over to the side when he motioned me to come over "Summer this is Maeko, Makeo Summer. I was wondering if you could help ha' get some type of job around hea."

"Nice to meet you" She smiled "I go by Mae and um ion know I'd have ta talk to the head manager first"

"Come on please" He smirked looking down at her.

She playfully rolled her eyes crossing her arms "Okay fill this out and leave your number, I'll call you back tomorrow and let you kno'" She said to me handing me an application from the counter.

"Okay cool" I said.

"Do y'all want some coffee?" Maeko asked "I'm about ta' be off"

"The usual" Davonte said.

"Oh big cousin likes Starbucks" I laughed.

He smacked his teeth "Say what you want but these joints be hitting."

Maeko and I both laughed as she went back behind the counter "Anything fa' you Summer?"

"Raspberry tea" I said while writing my phone number on a pink slip that was on the counter.

She made the drinks in under five minutes then handed them to us both, Davonte started to pull out his wallet but she stopped him "It's fine."

"You sho?" He asked.

She nodded and he put it back into his pocket "Aight then I'a catch you."

"Okay" She blushed.

We left the store and started to walk back towards his car "A good friend huh?"

"Be quiet lil girl" He said.

"I'm just sayinggg it looked like a lot more than that plus she's pretty so you had to have dated her or something."

We both got into the car and he started it "Nawl..."

"I smell a lie" I said unlocking my phone checking recent snaps that were sent to me.

"Well yo senses must be off den" He drove continuing to deny their relationship.

"Oh my god" I threw my head back dramatically "Just tell me"

"Aight man fuck we use to be togetha a year ago and now we ain't"

"Why?" I asked.

"Now you asking fa too much" He shook his head looking at the road "Nosey ass"

"Well I'm going to find out if she hires me so just spill the tea now"

He smacked his lips "Females man..."

"Waiting" I peeped.

He glared at me before putting his eyes back on the road "Shit was getting too serious and I wasn't ready for allat so I broke it off" He sighed.

"She told you that she loved you didn't she?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"And you didn't say it back...."

"....Yeah"

"Men" I shook my head.

"Woah woah hey now..It ain't een like dat you seen we obviously still coo'"

"Mm I guess" I said " She seems nice."

"Yeah she's pretty dope" He replied with a small smile forming on his lips.

He stopped the car and I saw that we were back at my aunts house and I groaned "This is about to be the best Christmas break ever"

He laughed "Goodluck, lemme kno' if she call you I can drive you ta' work wheneva'r"

"Thank god, cause you'll never catching me riding a damn bus"

"Get yo boujee ass out my car bro"

"Bye" I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.4K 66
You'll have to read and see ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. I USUALLY TAKE PICTURES FROM THE INTERNET AND OR INSTAGRAM!
13.3K 700 10
they say opposites attract, but they never said it would be dangerous. // tw: mild street violence, mild self harm -- short story
1.4K 32 12
Sometimes its not about how you found one another, sometimes its about how you stuck together through it all.
201K 7.1K 24
"You don't want to run in with that nigga August." My mom always told me. Falling in love with the biggest drug dealer in Compton has it's perks...