Welcome to REALITY

By Gaby1685

A girl who experienced alot of changes in her life; it teaches you how the world works that you'll feel alot... More

HI
1rst day of highschool
H a p p y . . .
Question
Change
The boy

Hello

17 1 0
By Gaby1685

My life is perfect! A whole family a lot of friends! No problems! Not any problems! Just happiness.

"My baby tomorrow is you're first day of highschool so get you're bag ready" my mom said while cooking "Sure" i said while taking my new rainbow bag.

I was putting my unicorn ball pen and some notebooks;and when I was done packing suddenly i heard screaming,shouting and breaking.

I suddenly ran down to just see my mom and dad was fighting,they were screaming,shouting they were getting angry.

I don't know what was in my mind but I screamed on the top of my lungs "Why are you fighting?!" I shouted while they look at me so angry.

"Go back to you're room young lady!" My mom shouted "but- i was just getting to eat dinner "fine...Go!" Dad said calmly;My dad is very calm so i was so confused why he shouting with my mom.

I went to the dining table and i ask them "I'm waiting let's go eat together now? Pls?" I ask them "go ahead me and mommy will just talk at our room" my dad said while mom and dad went to they're room.

I ate my food alone I haven't eat without my parents we were always laughing at the table and do jokes;ah maybe tomorrow we will eat together!

Eh *beep* *beep* my phone?

I picked my phone up and a friend called me.

"Hello?" I answered "oh hi Lena uhm i have bad news!" She said "what bad news? You got you're period? Or what?" I started panicking "no! More bad.." She said "Then what?!" I ask her like its so important.

"Were moving" she said while i heard tears and sniffing "Y-You're moving.." I said "yes were moving tomorrow so goodbye,were moving to los Angelas" she said.

"At least we have phones!" I said while being positive "heh yeah, welp i gutta sleep we will move very early" she said "well this is goodbye then" i said while trying not to cry "*sob* g-goodbye besti *sob*" she started crying "goodbye my only besti *sob*" we started crying.

And she hangs-up I was too crushed to eat I didn't finish my food and just drank water, i went to get my favorite book that my mom & Dad always reads before i will sleep.

*knock knock* i knocked they're door and still heard screaming "what is it Lena?" My dad ask "Mom&Dad its time for my bedtime story" i said "oh yes" my dad said.

They went outside trying to smile I smiled at them and ran into my bed getting comfy.

"Okay here's a new story not the book, once upon a time there was a girl who likes stars she said "one day i'll be one of those light" and after she said that she smelled fire,screaming,and fear, she ran into those screaming and saw a monster who was taking other people souls, the princess pick a sword and shouted "you're nothing to compare to my light!" And then a flash people saw and wings started popping she was flying and killed the monster and then after that she looked at the sky and saw a new constellation she saw the end~"

My dad was great at making good stories and love to make new ones "goodnight my baby " my dad said i saw took my mothers hand and kissed it and said "i'm sorry my darling" and mom said "its okay~" and close my door gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 13.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
519K 33.1K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
319K 23.4K 28
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
181K 6.6K 82
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...