the midnight sun

By quinnpendragon

Since none of you next generation people have read the Secret Series or Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch, I'm... More

"Are you...a queen...?" "Ha! No, not...at the moment."

The Midnight Sun

73 2 12
By quinnpendragon

Ah, to be young again. 

It is the oldest quest on Earth. 

The thirst that can never be satisfied. 

Or can it? The Midnight Sun Sensorium and Spa promises nothing less. 

Created over 100 years ago by a group of select doctors and specialists, the Midnight Sun is one of the most exclusive- and most mysterious resorts in the world. 

Like the mythical Shangri-la, this magical mountaintop utopia has given rise to many rumors. Some say that guests of the Midnight Sun soak in baths of molten gold. 

Others that they drink the blood of newborn monkeys. 

Still others dismiss the Midnight Sun as a scam and a fraud. Who knows? Their treatments are closely guarded secrets...  no one speaks about the Midnight Sun in public if he or she ever hopes to visit again. 

To be truthful, unless you're a celebrity...

or you have a royal title next to your name...

it's nearly impossible to get a reservation at this secret sanctuary. But those brave enough to call can certainly try...

after all, you only live once. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."