i'm fine

Da AdoreThoseFiveBoys

Lindsay is like every normal teenager, but she's not she gets bullied all the time for one reason, she has dy... Altro

i'm fine
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Note

Part 6

31 3 1
Da AdoreThoseFiveBoys

~Lindsay~

I was scared for this question. It seems like he's really nervous and scared. And if I were to say no he'd be broken.
"Lindsay would you?" He asked.
"Would I what?" Clearly I wasn't paying attention.
"I asked if you wanna go to the movies or something to make up" he shrugs. I smiled a bit and shrugged.
"Yeh.. I'm sure that'd be fine with my mum" I sigh and look at him. "We'll I have to go to bed" I say quickly before hanging up. I get up and put on plaid short shorts and I tight white tank top.
I snuggled up to my white and red duvet cover. I sigh loudly and fell asleep.

When I woke up my alarm blasted in my ear. I open my tired eyes and the sun blazed threw my curtains stinging my eyes. I groan laid down for a minute.
I soon got up and took a quick shower. I looked in the mirror and noticed a bruise on my right cheek and bruises on my arms.
After my shower I grabbed a pair of black tights and a Rolling Stones muscle shirt with a black bandeau. I walked slowly downstairs and saw my mum with some dude.
"Who's this?" I ask standing at the bottom step.
"Lindsay this is Mark he's my friend" she smiles and sits on his lap. I roll my eyes and walk in the kitchen. I grab a banana and sit on the island.
"Lindsay come here for a minute" my mum calls. I walk ignorantly slow to the living room.
"What?" I snap rudely.
"Sweetie what happen to your cheek?" She asks trying to sound like she cares. I roll my eyes an walk upstairs. I threw my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my bag walking out the door.

~Luke~

I threw on black skinny jeans and a white nirvana t-shirt. I sigh walking down the stairs. "Bye mum!" I call to her before walking out the door. I decide to not drive and just take the bus. I see Lindsay and I smile.
"Hey love" I cheekily say walking with her. She glares at me and looks down at the ground.
"I like your shirt" I compliment. All she did was nod.
"Thanks" she mumbles and looks away from me. When she did that I noticed the big bruise on her cheek.
"Oh my god" I gasp covering my mouth. I put my arm around her shoulder and get her to stop moving.
"He did that?" I ask softly looking at her. She nods slowly and gets out of my grip as she walks away.

A/N

Nothing to say about this chapter. Please
Vote for it if you like it so far I'd really like to know!! And sorry about my last chapter I realized I put Jade and I didn't mean to. And I should've done this in my last chapter but I didn't
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY BEST FRIEND (stylinson_shippper) FOR MAKING THAT BEAUTIFULLY AMAZIN COVER and go read her book it's a good book it's called K. Thank you!

-Jade

-jade

Continua a leggere