BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Foreseen
Like nothing happened
The twins
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Can't tell her

1.4K 53 2
By diMcLouDs

"Of course we feel it too."

Eunha got startled when Yerin suddenly is sitting beside her on their bed.

"Why are you so shocked?" said Yerin then Yuju giggles.

"Then.. why did they still let those kids live here?" Yuju asked.

"Unnie.. we feel odd towards them but I don't feel any danger." Umji sudden answered.

"Well.. me too though. But.. I can't really distinguish what's so different about the kids." Yuju said.

"Maybe we can wait and see. For now.. let them live here. They're not harmful." Yerin winks at them.

"Yerin unnie, why are you here btw?" Eunha asked.

"Uhm.. nothing. I just want to check on something." Yerin smiles and looked at Yuju.

"Something? or Someone?" Eunha grinned.

"Tch! I'm going." Yerin said while looking at Eunha.

Yerin went outside their room. And the three rests themselves because they still have classes tomorrow. They got overwhelmed because of the kids.

*****

"Okay girls. I'll be accompanying the kids to the elementary department. I'll talk to the principal there and to Mr. Lee later." Sowon stated.

"Yes, unnie. Take care." the girls replied.

*****

"I'm so exhausted! Can we just not take those exams.. aigoo!" Umji uttered looking so tired.

"Tch! You're the first one to finish the exam earlier. Don't make fuss there." Sinb said while playing with her food.

The girls are in the cafeteria. It's their lunch already and they're eating together.

"Sinb, stop playing with your food." Eunha said.

Sinb just pouted and stopped it right away.

"Yah. Sinb-ah.. losing the appetite? Me too. I don't feel like eating. It's getting boring." Yerin said.

"Hey.. remember the playground?" Yerin excitedly said to Sinb.

Sinb then held her head up and looks at Yerin with a broad smile.

"Yeah! Let's go there." Sinb said excitedly.

Yerin then grabs Sinb's hand and started running to go to the playground.

"Hey! We still have classes!" Umji shouts for Sinb to hear.

"I know. I'll catch up later."

Then they're gone. Yuju is just sitting there and eating her food in silent. But she really is curious about Yerin and Sinb.

"Aigoo.. those two. They sure missed having fun together." Sowon suddenly uttered.

"You know what girls.. those two, Yerin and Sinb. They are so close since we were young. No one can separate the two. Yerin is always protecting Sinb." Sowon added.

"If I never knew those two, and see them now, I would really think that there's something going on between them." She continues.

When Yuju heard it, she stands up and pretends to put her plate on the CLAYGO area. But actually, she doesn't wanna hear it anymore because she's having a weird feeling about it.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sowon whispered to Eunha while looking at Yuju.

Eunha just shrugged. They just looks at Yuju again and stared at her while she walks outside the cafeteria.

*****

Meanwhile.

"Sinb-ah, look out!" Yerin shouted after she threw the ball.

Sinb catches it immediately. They just play around the playground like they're back to being kids again.

"AH! HAHAHAHA!" Sinb bursted out laughing while Yerin stumbles trying to catch the ball she threw.

"Aw. It hurts." Yerin said.

Yerin held her elbow. Sinb immediately ran to Yerin to look where she hurts herself. She sat beside Yerin on the grass and looks for Yerin's elbow.

"Sinb.. the pain." Yerin cried.

But she's just pretending and just playing with Sinb.

"Kiss it." Yerin said resisting herself from laughing. Sinb then kissed it.

"Does it still hurt?" Sinb asked worriedly.

"Here Sinb. It hurts here too." Yerin pointing on her shoulder. Sinb kissed her shoulder. Yerin smiles evilly.

"Here also." Yerin points to her cheeks and grinned.

"Aish! Stop playing with me!" Sinb pushed Yerin a little.

"Aw! Sinb.. it hurts." Yerin teased her again.

But Sinb didn't buy it and slightly kicks Yerin on her feet and started to run and stuck her tongue out to Yerin. The two just keep on playing until the bell rang.

Little did they know, Yuju is watching them from afar. She's so serious while she watches Yerin and Sinb in the playground. She's thinking that there's really something going on between the two. And it gives her chest burns. She then went back to her homeroom and tries to forget what she saw but she just can't. She thinks.. if Yerin knows about her feelings, would she still be like that to Sinb?

*****

Another classes have passed, Yuju didn't attend their Taekwondo practice after classes. She went straight to the dorm and buried herself on the bed.

The other girls are waiting for Sowon to finish talking to Mr. Lee and go home after, together with the twins.

Yuju heard the door beeps but she didn't bother to get up. She heard Yerin and Sinb laughing together and feels weird again. She's not mad about it but she feels heavy.

"Yuju unnie, are you okay?" Umji sat beside her. Yuju nodded.

"Are you sure? You've been quiet since lunch. Want to share it with me?" Umji insists.

Yuju got up and face Umji. Umji looks at Yuju worriedly when she saw her eyes.

"Unnie, why are you crying?" she asked.

"H-ha?" then Yuju touches her face and it feels wet because of the tears.

"O-oh.. I didn't know I was crying. I don't know, Umji. I don't know what to tell you. I don't even know why I'm crying." Yuju sniffs.

"It's Yerin unnie, right? It's about her and Sinb?" Umji looks at Yuju in the eyes.

This time, Yuju can't really help it but to cry. She keeps on shaking her head while crying on Umji's shoulder. They still hearing the other girls laughing outside the room.

"You know why I can't tell her about my feelings.. it's because I feel this too. About her and Sinb." Yuju said between sobs.

"I always see her looking at Sinb. Her eyes are different when she looks at her. I don't know what to feel about it. It just.. I really feel so heavy right now." she added.

"Earlier, I saw them at the playground. I watched them play. And becomes so sweet with each other. I immediately withdraws my eyes to them. But I can't forget what I saw." Yuju said and cries even more.

"Yuju unnie.." the only words Umji could say while caressing Yuju's back.

"Umji-ah.. what should I do?" Yuju cries.

"I wish.. she and I have the same bond like what she and Sinb have." Yuju sniffs.

"They know each other for so long before we knew them. Maybe.. that's why their relationship is much deeper than what we have with them." Umji said.

But she knows what she said is not helping. But.. she just want her unnie to remember those details and not expect anything.

"Umji.. why am I acting like this?"

"Because you're hurt and it's normal to cry when you're hurt." Umji replied, still caressing Yuju's back.

Yuju pulled her head up from Umji's shoulder. The other girls are still laughing outside. They can heard Yerin is telling a story about their childhood experiences, of course with Sinb and Sowon. Eunha is laughing with them and the twins too.

Umji looks at Yuju and wipes her tears. Seeing her unnie hurting is hurting her too. But she's trying her best not to cry in front of her.

"I'll go get you some water." Umji slides herself on the bed to go to the kitchen.

She went out of the room and saw the others in the living room.

"Hey. Are you guys okay? Where's Yuju?" Sowon asked Umji as soon as she saw her.

"She's inside, resting." she just said it that way.

-----------------------------------

Okay. Who watched MMA 2018?!

Best Music Video award goes to GFRIEND for Time for the Moon Night!!!!~

I'm so proud of the girls. Let's congratulate them in every way we can! ^___^v

And first performance of YUJU❤️ after the long absence from their group activities! ^___^v I'm so happy seeing her again! I missed her so much~

Please enjoy the story! Thanks for the support and Kamsahabnida~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.5K 35
One day, Mr. Hwang decided to marry Yerin with his problematic daughter, Hwang SinB. In order to repay all his kindness, Yerin couldn't help but to a...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
16.9K 430 19
Yuju loves Sinb eversince they are High School and now that they are in college they rarely see each other. Does Yuju's love for Sinb change or it ju...
22.5K 729 26
Sinrin fanfic.