My hate for you [JJK FF]

By BabyQueen2109

"Don't fall for you?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, that's the rule that you have to keep it in your mind." She stare... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Update
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

CHAPTER 8

370 17 2
By BabyQueen2109

🖤 If something happened 🖤

Author's POV

"What is he doing here?" Suga asked.

The members just came back from work and saw Jungkook in the house.

"He's going to live here..." Jina said as she sat down on the chair. The other came sitting one by one ready to eat the dinner.

"What?? Are you serious?!" J-hope exclaimed.

Jungkook felt that the members didn't like him but he couldn't do anything. He just stared at the table blankly.

"Yes, and please respect my decision." She looked at everybody making herself clear.

They started to eat but then someone interrupted their dinner.

"Oh? So we got a new member?"

Jina sighed, looking up to her father who came to sit on the opposite chair from her.

"Annyong-haseyo, the name's Jeon Jungkook" he bowed to the old man.

"Welcome to the house Jungkook..." Mr. Kim smiled at him and then looked at Jina.

She just ignored her father stare and just waited for the maids to bring them the dinner. Jungkook felt awkward by this tension of those two, he just looked down at his hands and played with them.

The maids started to serve the dinner and they began to eat, the guys were still watching every movement of the younger.

-

"Thank you for the food!" They all sais before heading out of The dining room to their own room.

Jungkook walked upstairs to his room, he stepped into his room and closed the door with a sigh.

"I think it wasn't a good idea to be here..." he shook his head and went to the shower.

-

The next day, they all were in the office. Jina in her office with Jungkook, But there was something which bothered her.

"F**k" she cursed and ran her hand into her hair.

Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"Come with me," she said and walked out to the next office of the boys.

"I want all the files about the deals on my table in one hour."

"One hour?? Boss, I think we couldn't make it." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jungkook is here to help you guys, I need to take care of something. I'll be back" after she said that, she ran out of the office to the exit.

Jina's POV

I've got a call from my personal, I need to go to my mom's grave. There was something wrong...

Just by hearing my mom made my blood boiled, so I wanted to be there as soon as possible.

I parked the car and quickly ran to my mom's grave, what I saw made me fell on my knees. All the flowers that I came to give my mom were all cutting, the vases were broken.

A tear ran out of my eye, just by seeing this mess made me want to kill someone.

"I knew that you would come..." I heard I voice behind me so I turned around. It was JB with his members.

"You!!" I ran to him making him fall and then choked him but then his members got me out of him.

JB coughed looking at me before smirking at me.

"How dare you touch my mom's grave!!" I shouted at him trying to get out of his member's hold.

"I did because I know you'd come."

One of his members put a tissue in front of my nose making breath in then everything went black.

"Take her to the place." 

"Finished" Jimin said wiping his sweat from his forehead.

"Where's Jina then?" Suga asked as they know that she is never late.

The other looked at their watch seeing that it's been one hour and a half now.

"I feel something bad is happening to her..." RM replied looking at the members.

"Let's go find her then..." Taehyung took out his phone looking at the location of Jina's car.

"Wait...her car is in the cemetery." He zoomed into the place to see if it was really that place.

"Let's go!" Suga opened the door and ran out of the office and so the others.

[ ]

"The car is here but where is she?" J-hope asked as they were looking around searching for her presence.

"Guys look at this!" RM pointed at tissue on the floor, he picked it up and scanned it.

"She is in danger." He threw it on the floor.

Jungkook was just standing there without saying anything, he felt like he doesn't know anything making him useless.

"You!" Taehyung shouted at the younger.

"Aren't you suppose to be her bodyguard??!!" He came to him looking at his face.

Jungkook just looked down feeling guilty. The members looked at them but then RM interrupted them as Taehyung took his collar.

"Taehyung-ah, Stop!"

"Listen here kid, if something happened to Jina...you're dead!" Taehyung let go of him.

"Anyways let's find a way to find her..." Suga started to search around.

Jungkook did the same, he couldn't just stand there watching them.

"Um...I found something..." Jungkook showed them a knife.

"It has JB written on it and I...." Jungkook didn't even finish his sentence, Suga jumped into the car.

"Let's go, guys, she is with GOT7." hey ran into the van and Suga drove off.

-

Author's POV

Jina moaned as she opened her eyes, she found herself laying on the floor her hands and legs were tied.

"You're awake?" She turned her eyes to that voice, JB was sitting on the chair while playing with his gun.

"Let me go!!" She shouted at him.

"Shhh...it's okay here, I'll treat you really nicely." He smirked and got up from the chair.

"What do you want??!!" He made her sat up.

"Your company, and maybe you..." he caressed her cheek and she turned away.

"Help!! Please help me!! Someone mmm!" He put his hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"No one is going to help you...even your stupid members..."

The door cracked revealing Bts.

"What if you are more stupid than us?" Suga smirked while walking to the place with the members.

JB quickly made her stand up and put the gun on the back.

"Just come closer...I wanna know if you guys can stand watching your boss dying in front of your eyes." After he said that GOT7 came out.

They started the fight.

They all have a gun but a Jina taught them not to use it to kill but to protect. So the members punched them, kicked and used what they have practiced to fight them.

While they were fighting, Jina knocked her head into JB's head and he backed away. She quickly kicked the gun on his hand away and then punched him.

"This is for my mom's grave!" She punched him again.

"This is for laying your dirty fingers on my skin!" She got up and was about to walk away.

"Do you really think this is the end?" JB took the gun and pointed at her, Jina didn't see that but Jungkook did so he came to protect her. She turned at him and then heard a gunshot, she quickly turned his body to the side.

"Jina!!!!" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of part 8

Vote & Comment!!!

Thank you so much for reading!! I love you guys.

Sarangae!! 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
554 47 15
He said, "I don't care if I'll fall in love with a devil, as long as she loves me the way she loves hell." A Park Jimin fanfiction ♡ Updated every Su...
13.8K 441 29
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
13.9K 359 14
"Just try not to fall in love with Jimin okay? You know, you'll hurt your own pride", Jin says smirking. I snap my neck towards my best friend's dire...