Ghosting Away // marvel spide...

By tvsoda

[ subtle warning for slight teen-boy language :) ] EDIT [ 11.30.18 ] : i'll update as often as i can , every... More

gravel on the roof.
pineapples and pretzels.
you look like dad's running sneakers.
toasted bread and bacon.
peter hit a home run but leo can't catch.
[ Author's note ]

stumble and fall

12 0 0
By tvsoda

[ oh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa flashbacks. only to like a week ago though. ]

        " You can't keep pushing yourself , Leo. " Peter looked at me worriedly , and I could tell his focus was on my hands ; they were trembling , my face was more pale than usual , and my wrist bone was more visible than normal.

        "  It's fine. " I blandly spat back , not meaning the sound so sour as I pulled my hood over my head , setting my hand on the kitsune mask beside me. My other arm was wrapped around my aching stomach. I scooted a little farther , hoping he wouldn't notice the way I hung my head with nausea. He only closed the space , urging closer than before.

          It was quiet for a moment , and he sighed when I didn't divert my attention from the people below. He closed his eyes and leaned backward , resting in the gravel." I know I can't really stop you from anything , and I won't pry and annoy you , but take care of yourself. There's no point in being a hero if you're to sick to do so. " My breath shorted for a second , and I turned to him a little , improving my poor hearing , which was just another side affect. He had a point.

[ short chapter that's bound to be updated but big bnha feelings haha i hate myself but i love shouto todoroki. bound to be a tododeku fic soon.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...