Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Marine Law x Pirate Reader

5.2K 96 26
By ABAO14

Characters: Obsessive Marine Law x Reader Pirate

Note: the image above ^^^ is what he looks like here vvv

"Marines!" - Someone shouted in the middle of the night causing everyone to wake up dizzy.

Your ears caught your crewmate's warning and woke you up immediately. The darkness surrounding you however stopped you from getting up properly without falling off bed and hitting your head against the nearby bedside table.

After groaning in pain you used your hand to feel your way around but it only proved to be worse as you accidentaly knocked everything off the table and poured it right where you previously hit your head.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" - You yelled ignoring the numerous voices and noises of feet pounding against the floor.

"Captain (Y/N)!" - A female voice from a crewmate who just opened the door called for you with a panicked tone - "We're in big trouble!"

"I know, I know... The marines are here!" - You kept groaning while rubbing the soft spot, sprawled across the floor.

"Not just them captain (Y/N)! He's here too!..." - She spoke, fear and worry clear in her voice, both for her captain and herself.

You opened your eyes but kept a straight face, surprising your crewmate on your lack of reaction. You got up holding yourself to the bed to prevent any more disasters, and only once you looked at your crewmember's face did you realize it was real... this was all real... and not just some dream... he was here... for you.

"We have to escape, now!" - You put on a determined face and your crewmember smiled in relief.

She then saluted you and went on to her comrades to tell them the new information while you put on a heavy coat and some boots, after all you were only in your revealing summer pyjama.

Once you stepped out of your room you saw your whole crew running around, some panicking, some with no clue of what to do...

From far, you could see and hear the cannons being fired from the usual white marine ship, but none really got close to your ship...

"He hasn't struck us once has he?" - You asked your nearest crewmember.

"No miss! They keep shooting on the sides and stopping us from going anywhere however." - He explained - "Any orders captain?"

"Bring me his ass on a plate! I'm tired of his mockery!" - You growled like a wild animal scaring a few members around you - "He thinks he doesn't need to do any real damage to get us! He thinks we're easy! He thinks we're dogs waiting for him to pet us! I say, we show him how he bite!"

The crew roared, their new agressive stance showing clear differences as they began running around, creating strategies to attack and preparing for the fight that would surely come.

"But I thought you said we had to run!" - The female crewmember from before whispered in your ear.

"Not without a few scratches. Besides, we don't have where to run to. We're still far from the next island and we can't go back to the previous one thanks to your stupid stunts!" - You both laughed at the last one remembering how you ended up having to leave early or you'd be dead meat.

She then left to get her weapons and help around, leaving you to your thoughts.

"You don't have where to go... but not for long..." - You took a deep breath staring into the other ship's crew.

Your eyes searched for his figure in the middle of other dozens yet you still found him easily. His tall slender straight figure contrasting with his shinning gold predator eyes staring at you in the dark of the night...

He looked different from before, he no longer wore the funny white spotted hat you gave him when you worked together and that broke your heart a little bit more. His naked chest, barely covered by just the usual white coat revealed new tattoos you hadn't seened before.

Would it be too wrong to just give up? 

To leave everything behind and give in to him? 

For the sake of your comrades, who had been dealing with his obsessive chases after you...

"Captain?" - A voice brought you back to reality and you saw a few crewmembers around looking at you worriedly.

Suddenly you realized you had mindlessly walked to the front of the ship and stood on the farest end possible, closest to him...

"I'm sorry. I was too absorved in my own thoughts." - You apologized with a silly smile, you didn't want them to worry.

They laughed and trew jokes at you for beeing an air head, but soon left to continue on their tasks.

You however waited for them to go away to turn back your attention to him... You then focused on his face, his wide sick smirk showing. 

Gosh! How did you ever come to be best friends with that creepy bastard?!

You drew your sword out and stood defiant, making sure to send him the message: you'd never give up! He too made sure to send you his message by licking his lips and using his fingers to show you what he'd do to your genitalia once you were his...

You didn't know whether to be disgusted that your ex-best friend and enemy thought of you that way or to be horny of this handsome man pursuing you, despite his odd ways, for several years even after you quit your job and declared yourself his mortal enemy.

Sometimes you wonder if he understood the words you told him when  quitting. You openly told him the marines were sold, that they were worse than pirates for calling themselves holy when doing the same or worse than their enemies, and that you might as well become one, which you later on did become.

"Captain, everything's ready!" - A member shouted and you held your hand high.

There was a reason your crew was slow and had no cannons what so ever on board, many of you were devil fruit users, none extraordinary, but with your powers combined together you were unstoppable! Enough for the world to recognize your unbelievable teamwork!

You saw Law holding his hand too, as if giving you the 'lady's first' card, and you took it. 

The second your hand went down the first group of your crew, including yourself, combined your powers to jump on the marine's ship, while the second group created a barrier around your ship. This way it was easier to attack and retreat quickly with few infured.

Once you stepped foot on his ship you expected him to come for you, but he didn't, in fact he stood calmly in his place with his arms crossed and a lazy cocky smile on his luxurious lips.

You ran for him not really caring to think your actions over, but a soldier had to come from the side and try and cut you open with his sword.

Faster than you could blink, a blue aura went through you and the next thing you know you're in the arms of your enemy. Literally in his arms as he shielded you from the cold night air.

"Never lay a hand on her. Ever!" - He barked at the soldier who apologized numerous times until you told him to stop and Law told him to fuck off.

"You still have that dirty mouth!" - You groaned looking him in the eye displeased.

"Still have that tight pussy?" - He pulled you closer as you blushed and hid your face in his naked chest - "Good. We don't need any more spilled blood."

You took your head out and tried pushing him away despite your lack of strength to do so.

"You still haven't won!" - Your words didn't affect him, instead he chose to lift his right hand and with a few movements of his fingers the noises in the background stopped.

You finally turned around and saw your crew gone, they were back on the ship, with only you left there. You eyes followed the outlines of a giant blue sphere.

"IT'S HUGE!" - You yelled in shock and felt strong arms pull you against a warm hard chest.

"I know."

"Not that..." - You said in embarrassement as you felt something very big poke your back.

"You're mine now." - It was a statement.

"You won't hurt them..." - It sounded more like a plea.

"Not unless you give me a reason to." - He laid in head on your small shoulder for a better contemplation of your face.

Your eyes filled with tears as you couldn't bare to say goodbye to your friends, but you had to. You nodded.

"What are you going to do to me?" - You asked, scared of the answer, weakly climbing further into his bed with your wrists locked in sea-prism stone cuffs behind your back.

"Many things." - He smiled watching you crawl, completely defenseless, on his bed, it was such a turn on he didn't know how he could hold himself so well.

His eyes followed the outlines of your boots to your naked thights and heavy coat. You watched as he leaned forward,  supporting his weight with his knees also climbing onto the bed. His hands went for the tip of your coat, pulling it up and to the side for a big revelation.

"What a nice surprise." - He admited as he ogled your breasts through the almost transparant material.

You closed your eyes, afraid of the worst, when you felt a big warm hand grab one of your boobs and gently rub it in circles.

You forbid yourself from liking any of it but after a while your body couldn't help itself and betrayed you especially once his free hand did the same treatment on your other breast.

Your soft low steamy breathes filled the room as Law observed your cute reactions to his touch. He then proceeded to lower his hands into your stomach and massage it before going further to the hem of your shorts, slowly pulling them down and accessing more and more skin.

He continued until he reached your pubic hair and rose his eyes to yours. He then went down, closing the space between your lips and his. He gave you a tender kiss before gently sucking on your lower lip and breaking apart.

"Finally our first kiss... You don't know how happy you make me..." - He spoke as his breathing became irregular - "I thought I'd never have you back."

He kissed you one more time, but with more passion, and pulled your shorts down to your knees.

Once you broke apart his eyes fixated on your pubic area, which made you tense and tighten the hold of your legs against one another.

Althought you did not have the courage to look him in the eyes you felt his stare go to your chest and his hands follow it, pulling the fabric up, just above your breasts.

You shivered as your nipples hardened from their contact with the cold air and your naughty brain sending you waves of anxiety altogether with images of him fucking and touch you all over.

Upon an unexpected turn, you squeeled as Law turned you over so you'd be on your knees with your head down on the bed.

You looked over your shoulder, confused at his actions, but he still wasn't done. He pulled your body up from your waist with his arms and laid you on his lap.

You were going to ask him what he was doing when a sudden pain on your left butt cheek made you stop and cry out loud.

You tried asking him why, even though you already knew the answer, and stop him but slap after slap he picked up his pace leaving you to cry louder and louder until both your ass cheeks were red with multiple finger marks.

"Fifty."

You were breathing hard once the torture was finally over, resting your head against the matress, when he suddenly put two fingers inside your vagina, making you cry in both pleasure and pain from the surrounding hurt skin.

"Still a virgin, just like you said. Good girl." - He took his fingers out liking them one by one while you rested and cursed him in your head - "Now that your punishment for running all those years from me is done, let's have some fun."

He gently rubbed his fingers against your hurt sensitive skin allowing you to relax. 

As he played with your skin your core began to get more and more wet, enough for some juice to come out. You heard him chuckle and buried your red face on the matress in shame.

You felt him take off your boots and jacket with his powers. Lazy ass. Following your pyjamas, he threw his own coat aside along with his cap.

You looked over at him and saw him begining to take off his blue formal shirt along with his tie, allowing you to take a look at his new tattoos.

"I made them after our last encounter." - He revealed as you sat back up beside him and he finally took his shirt off.

"They're beautiful." - You said observing the little details around the giant heart in the middle.

Suddenly you were pulled against his muscular chest and stuck in a tight hug, with each leg on his sides.

"La-AAAhh-ah-AAh-AH-ahhh" - You couldn't stop the embarrassing sounds coming from your mouth as he bit into your skin from your shoulder to your neck and ear, stopping to play for a while with your oversensitive ear - "S-Sto-op!"

He ignored your requests and kept playing with you, biting and kissing your ear while one hand spread your butt cheeks even more apart so his hard member could play with your entrance.

"Please s-stop!" - You begged him trying to lift yourself up so he couldn't go inside you - "It's still too soon! T-This is all going too fast!"

He stopped.

He looked at you with a mix of anger and confusion.

"You will never leave me!" - He pulled you down and you sat right on his dick - "You are mine!"

You screamed in pain.

"Wrong hole..." - Tears fell down your cheeks as he understood what you just said.

His wide eyes quickly narrowed and his hands that once imprisioned you grabbed your waist, holding you in place, as he began stabbing you with his penis.

You cried for a bit as your unaccostumed hole adjusted to his massive size. To spare you from any further pain and impulsive reactions from him you put  your knees over his shoulders as he kept  going in and out.

This helped you relax more as you stood now in a more confortable position. Law saw this as an act of loyalty and went a bit more gentle with you and pulling you closer so you wouldn't fall.

The first few thrusts were unconfortable, you were afraid something would go terribly wrong, but as you began to enjoy this new activity you found yourself kissing Law desperatly as the pleasure increased.

He too began to enjoy this, incrising his pace each time you moaned louder, wanting to give you more and more, to break you in two, to make you his and only his...

Once Law was reaching his orgasm he jumped forward, sending you against the matress and continued to fuck you despite the burning you felt against your skin from the sea stone cuffs.

"Oh no, my love! I'm so sorry!" - He pulled you up once he realized you were in pain and took one of the cuffs off, locking it on his own wrist as measure for you running away.

You told him it was okay and that he could continue, and he did, with you hugging him close and exchanging passionate kisses until he orgasmed.

"Why didn't you-? Am I doing it wrong?! Did I hurt you again (Y/N)-ya?" - You had grab hold of his cheeks to get him to calm down.

"I'm a woman and this is my first time. It'll take a bit longer for me to-Ahh!" - You hadn't even finished your sentence and he had already two fingers inside you and a thumb pressed against your clitoris.

He continued to pound into you as well as masturbating you, helping you finally reach your first orgasm.

"You... didn't... have to..." - You spoke between breathes after he laid you down with your legs back to their original position and him on top gazing at you with a loving look in his eyes.

"What kind of a man would I be if I couldn't please my wife?" - You almost choked on air at the last word - "Unless she prefers to spend the rest of her life in Impel Down for her crimes as a pirate..."

"I'm all yours!" - You threw your arms in the air and he came down to kiss your lips.

"Tell me you love me." - He ordered while pulling your legs to the side and fingering your vagina.

"Tell me where you put the hat I gave you Comander Trafalgar." - You tried playing dirty but Law always had a comeback.

"Exactly where you left your goodbye letter." - He circled your entrance with his tip while speaking in between kisses.

"Your home."

"Our home." - You cried once his penis entered your dripping wet vagina - "It hurts doesn't it? When your most loved one stabs you in the back."

"Please don't do this to me..." - You contained your cries as he slowly went in and out.

"You did this to yourself." - He picked up his pace and you held onto the sheets for support.

"You did this to me. Oh-OH God!" - You turned completly around so you were now facing the bed as he gave you from the back.

"Not even god can save you from me (Y/N)-ya!" - He thrusted harder into you, angry thoughts clouding his mind as he releaved his frustration on your poor vagina.

"I don't want him to!" - The two of you glanced at each other between moans.

Law laid on your back, his hands over yours as your fingers entwined with each other. You pushed your butt up for his better access.

Soon you two orgasmed ad Law fell on top of you. He then rolled over and pulled you on top with his chained hand across your body and holding yours.

"I'm sorry for leaving... I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"I'll quit."

"What?" - You rose your head a bit to look at him as you both still breathed hard.

"The marines. You were right." - He admited eyeing your surprised face - "I can't work with them anymore. Besides... I wouldn't have time for you, or our kids." - You slapped his chest in embarrassement and hid your face in his neck - "And we're gonna have loooooooots of them."

You continued to slap him  all over as he rolled you both to the side to continue from where you left off.

A/N: I hope you've liked it! :D

Btw I know in the request reader was supposed to be part of Law's crew but I thought this way he would have a more legit reason to be obsessed with her since she left him. Hope the one who requested didn't mind :)

See ya in the next one: Boys Gang Leader Law x Girls Gang Leader Reader <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 586 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...
22.6K 331 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
16.6K 521 18
"You are like snow. So cold and yet so beautiful." (Law x Reader.) If you are here for spice, Chapter 18 my friends. A mysterious woman is saved by t...
813 76 30
With her brother gone, her only friend living in another state, and her negligent parents moving her to the middle of nowhere, 17 year old Jade's loo...