DEMONIC ROSE(neglected and ab...

By Xxreader35xX

(Y/N) was a happy faunus boy with a dangerous power within bit he knows how to control it and one day he was... More

BIO [REDO]
HAREM
CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING OF THE END
CHAPTER 2: THE LEAF VILLAGE AND A NEW HOME
New story?
TEAM HUSE (HUSTLE)
CHAPTER 3: BEACON
HAREM EDITIONS
AN IDEA

CHAPER 4: REUNITED AND BRAWL IN THE FAMILY

11.3K 123 425
By Xxreader35xX

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

Y/N POV

I was in Ozpin's office with Ruby and Yang. Ruby was next to me while Yang was in front of me. We were waiting in his office because he called the Family. But what Ozpin didn't know is that I called a few friends of my own. I was okay with Summer, but Tai and the rest. I can't wait to see them. They have a beating long over do. The Elevator dinged and opened. I looked and saw Ozpin along with Summer, Tai, Qrow, and Raven. Summer looked at me and tears formed in her eyes. I stood and before I could say anything I was tackled to the ground and Summer cried on my chest. I hugged her and tears formed in my eyes. She eventually got off me. 

Summer: I missed you so much

(Y/N): I missed you to Mom.

Then I looked at the rest. 

(Y/N): I'll deal with you guys in a bit. 

Ozpin: Now then. Tai, Qrow, Raven do you three have anything you want to say

TQR: yes

(Y/N): meh to bad I don't care. 

Raven: b-but

(Y/N): NOPE! I almost died because of YOU. Luckily I was saved by my friends and Kurama

Summer: oh right the Fox. I really should thank him

(Y/N): Actually you can. 

I made a shadow clone and then I placed my hand on it. Then it glowed and poofed. Summer looked down and saw Chibi Kurama. He was stretching. 

Kurama: Damn that feels good. 

Summer: oh.. My... OUM HE'S SO CUTE!!

Then she picked him up and hugged him.

Kurama: Hey! I ain't a toy Dammit!

Then she started to scratch behind his left ear and he stopped growling at her.

Kurama: Actually this is fine keep going.

(Y/N): Okay that's enough.

I took him from Summer

Kurama: aw come on things were getting good.

(Y/N): okay Mom you can thank him now

Summer: oh right. I want to thank you Kurama for saving(Y/N) all those years ago. I am eternally grateful.

Kurama: no problem. He had a good life in the Leaf Village. He may have been the only Faunus, but he sure was a ladies man. It was also funny with his first kiss.

(Y/N): I thought we agreed not to talk about that.

Kurama: but it's funny

(Y/N): NO IT'S NOT!!

Kurama: okay so what happened was he kissed his best friend. and his best friend was a guy.

The all looked at me who led and they all burst into laughter.

(Y/N): IT'S NOT FUNNY!!

Summer: sorry sweety, but it actually is

Then the window opened and I saw Dad, Tsunade, and Jiriya-Sensei

Ozpin: Jiraya, Lady Tsunade, Kakashi what are you all doing here.

Tsunade: (Y/N) called us. He said that he wanted us to meet his old 'Family'

Kakashi: and I need a little chat with his 'dad'

Tai: who are you?

Kakashi: I'm his Father. Well adoptive. I trained him along with Jiraya.

Jiraya: I taught him his strongest Jutsu

Kakashi: and I helped him perfect it.

Summer: well I want to thank you all for helping my son.

Tsunade: who are you

Summer: I'm his mother

Jiraya: right your the only one along with his younger sister that didn't abuse him.

Summer: yup. and this is his younger sister. Ruby

Ruby: h-hi

Jiraya: wow you look a lot like your mother.

Ruby: thanks

Tai: so what's happened with (Y/N) over the years.

Kakashi: Ozpin can you have the kids leave except (Y/N)

Ozpin: of course. Ruby, Yang will you please go back to your dorm.

Ruby: but--

(Y/N): Ruby please

Ruby: o-okay

Then they left.

Qrow: why did the kids have to leave, but (Y/N)

Ozpin: because Qrow this has to do with (Y/N). He is being hunted

Then Summer grabbed my head and she hugged me and put my face in her chest. 

Summer: who's hunting my baby boy!

Kakashi: he is being hunted by Salem and this group that calls themselves The Akatsuki. They want Kurama so they can awaken a monster known as Ten Tails.

Raven: can't he just give them a bit of his power?

Tsunade: no he can't. They need Kurama fully or it won't work. That's why we sent him here to Beacon. It's a lot more secure than the Village.

Kakashi: plus if they manage to separate (Y/N) from Kurama. (Y/N) will die.

Jiraya: so they can never be separated. Sadly this can happen to the other Tailed Beasts.

Raven: there are more?

Tsunade: yup. Y/N is the strongest that they have. He even met all the tailed beasts. And in his kind nature befriended all of them and their hosts. 

Summer looked at me Surprised. 

(Y/N): I have a really big reflection on people

Tsunade: He even wants to become Hokage and I can guaranty he will

Ozpin: Well now that we got that out of the way we ca--

(Y/N): hold on Ozpin I have a score to settle.

 I got up and walked away while Summer, Tsunade, Jiraya, and Dad followed me. 

(Y/N): Qrow, Tai, and Raven meet me in Glynda's class in ten minutes. You have a beating long over due

Then I left leaving them shocked. We walked to the Courtyard and I was waiting for them there. They came after ten Minutes. 

(Y/N): Okay so. I called you three here today so I can fight you three. But here is the Catch. If you can beat me I forgive you. If not then You all have one try to make me forgive you. 

Qrow: Seems fair enought

They all got into a fighting stance and I did the same. The first to rush me was Tai. He tried to punch me, but I lazily dodged it. He kept trying to punch me, but he failed. Then  I jumped over him. When I did. I used one of my Tai's to Grab Raven before she could hit me from behind. I looked at her and she was shocked. Then I threw her away and focused back on Tai. I rushed him and he tried to grab me, but I jumped over him again, but this time I used Rasengan and slammed him to the ground.

He was knocked out cold. Then I looked at Qrow and he rushed me. He tried to slash at me, but I blocked it with my Kunai. I kicked him away and used a move that I made by combing what Dad and Jiraya had taught me.

(Y/N): Wind Style: Chirdori Rasenshuriken!!

Then clouds started to swarm in the sky above me. Then Lightning struck down and hit my Rasenshuriken. It turned from its normal light Blue to a Dark Blue. Then I threw it at Qrow. 

It hit him and sent him flying. He crashed into a Tree and my Rasenshuriken exploded. He was fine. I think. All that was left was Raven. She was in a fighting stance and glared at me. Then I had an Idea. She rushed me and I made a shadow clone. She tried to stab me, but my shadow clone disarmmed her. Then we both kicked her in the stomach and she went back a few feet. She got back up and put her fists. Then I made another shadow clone. She rushed us and we used our Jutsu

(Y/N): Sexy Reverse harem Jutsu!!

Raven:

Summer:

Tsunade:

Ruby:

Yang: 

Jiraya:

Raven passed out from Blood loss. So did Mom, Jiraya, Ruby, and Yang. I won. Then Tsunade, me, ad Dad took Tai, Qrow, and Raven to the school Infirmary. As for Ruby and Yang I took them back to their room. 

TIME SKIP

I was in Ozpins Office waiting for Mom and the rest to wake up again. They eventually did. When I saw Mom and Raven they had tissue in their noses. Tai was in a Wheelchair and Qrows body was in a full cast. All you could see was his eyes, hair, and mouth. 

Ozpin: Now then (Y/N) I need to have a chat with your two families so can you please go back to your dorm

 I nodded and left

NO ONE POV

After (Y/N) left Ozpin looked at Team Strq and then At Tsunade, Jiraya, and Kakashi

Ozpin: So what do I have to worry about (Y/N), Kakshi?

Kakashi: His heat

Ozpin: Oh that's right he's a Faunus. What happened the first time for his heat?

Kurama: I can answer that

They looked at the window and Saw Kurama sitting in it. 

Tsunade: How long have you been there?

Kurama: The whole time

He hopped off the Window and walked over to them. 

Kurama: As I said I will explai his Heat since I was in his body when he had Sex

Summer: HE'S NOT A VIRGIN?!

Kurama: Hell no! He went on a running spree looking for someone to fuck. Eventually he found someone. Well actually they found him

Tsunade: Who was it? 

Then Kurama looked at Jiraya and she was looking away blushing. Then they all looked at her. Tsunade and kakshi had dark aura around them

Tsunade/Kakashi: we are having a talk when we get home

With that Kakshi and Tsunade dragged Jiraya back to Konoha. Team Strq went back to patch and Jiraya was scolded by Tsunade and Kakshi. But what they didn't tell Ozpin is when his next Heat Cycle comes. 

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hello. SO I had and Idea from reading the Comments. Emerald and Fuu will be twin sisters, but separated at Birth. Also who should (Y/N) have Sex with 

Hinata

Weiss

Ruby

Sakura

Emerald

Yang

Choose wisely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC