Parenting A Strawberry

By Weitrix

Ichigo turns into a child when he accidentally swallows a few pills that Grimmjow had in his pockets. Grimmjo... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 (Epilogue)

1

9.7K 224 192
By Weitrix

-Third person POV-

Ichigo pants heavily as he grips his Zanpakuto tightly, looking up at his opponent.

"Come on! You can do better then that!" The blue haired espada yells in a mocking tone.

"Shut up!" Ichigo yells and begins running towards the Sexta.

"You're boring me now. Come at me with full power." Grimmjow says grabbing a few pills from his pocket and shoving them in Ichigo's mouth.

Ichigo coughs but was forced to swallow the pills.

"What the hell did you give me?!" Ichigo yells.

"Oh chill. Those are just Hollow replenishments." Grimmjow waves a dismissive hand in the air.

"But I'm not hollow!" Ichigo exclaims.

"I'm sure they should work the same." The espada says.

Ichigo falls to the ground suddenly and starts shrinking.

Grimmjow finally blinks at the sight and whispers one word at the sight after Ichigo had stopped shrinking and screaming in fear. "Shit...".

There, replacing the teenage boy was a small child, orange hair and no older then a few months old of human age.

The toddler began crying as he felt the cold winds pick up.

"Shit..." Grimmjow repeated. "What do I do?..."

After contemplating for a few minutes, he decided to take the boy with him, back to Las Noches.

"Whatever. I'll kill him eventually anyways." Grimmjow says, tapping the air effortlessly, creating a large Garganta and walking through it towards his home.

-----

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA" Nnoitara bursts into uncontrollable laughter as he looks at Grimmjow who was holding a human child with orange hair, currently sleeping in the Sexta's arms.

"Shut it." Grimmjow growls as he notices the orange head stir in his sleep because of the noise.

All of a sudden, Ichigo gives a cry of pain as something shoots out of him and onto the ground in front of Grimmjow.

"Ow! What the hell!" The creature exclaims as he stands up, rubbing his head.

The exact copy of Ichigo except for his colours of course, stood there looking around the room before scoffing as his eyes landed on the baby Ichigo.

"What happened to King?" He asks.

"What do you think?" Grimmjow replies as he got over his shock of Ichigo owning an inner hollow.

"Is that going to happen to me too? What about our Zanpakuto?" The albino asks.

"Well. My theory is yes. It will happen in a few minutes give or take, your Zanpakuto is probably in a coma like state. How I know of this is because I created the pill and know how it works inside out." Szayel says, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Great. Before I become... Whatever that is. Let me just say something." The inner hollow says, holding up a finger as a point.

Everyone around the room held there breath to what the hollow was going to say.

He points at Szayel then at Aizen.

"F*ck both of you."

Before shrinking with his clothes and falling unconscious as well.

"Adequate..." Szayel says.

A murmer broke out in the meeting room as the espada either looked confused, sweatdrops or both.

"Silence." Aizen says quietly but sternly.

The whispers go quiet as Aizen steps up.

"What do I do with this?" Grimmjow asks as he shuffles baby Ichigo to the right arm and picks up his albino copy with his left.

Aizen seems to think for a moment before he smiles with the perfect plan concocting in his mind.

"You are to take care of the children and raise them as brothers to be of use to me in the upcoming war. Do whatever you deem necessary."

Grimmjow's loud "NaNI de F*cK?!" was exactly what everyone was thinking.

"But Aizen-sama. What's to say they both won't remember themselves as teenagers?" Szayel asks.

"That is unimportant. If they do remember their teenage years as infants then simply create something to force them to forget. We have them as our hostages after all." Aizen says.

"A magnificent idea Aizen-sama." Aaroniero says from behind his mask.

"Grimmjow. Any objections?" Aizen asks.

"... None." Grimmjow says, because he gets to torture the infants after all.

Everyone was dismissed after that was settled.

"Oh and Grimmjow." Aizen calls.

"Yes Aizen-sama?" Grimmjow asks.

"No killing the infants either." He says.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Grimmjow says as he leaves the room and heads towards his own, children still sleeping in his arms.

Just as Grimmjow was about to open the door to his room, Szayel appeared to his right.

"I'm not going to give them to you to use as test subjects Szayel." Grimmjow says with a glare.

"Showing your fatherly side already? I hope you don't get too attached to them." Szayel laughs.

"What are you doing here?" Grimmjow asks.

"Well I was just here to warn you that if the twins see something that they have come across in their teenage years that is familiar to them, it might jog a memory. So be careful." Szayel says as he turns to leave.

Grimmjow enters his room with a sigh.

A small wiggle in his right arm indicates that Ichigo was waking.

The small child opens his eyes for the first time ever since his regression and stares at the blue headed Espada that he was being held by.

Grimmjow places them both down on his bed next to each other.

Ichigo blinks before looking at his twin who was starting to wake up as well.

The twin of Ichigo took one look at Ichigo before he started pulling Ichigo's orange hair, causing Ichigo to whimper in pain before exploding in wails.

"Ah! That's bad. Don't pull on your brothers hair!" Grimmjow scolds the Albino.

'Oh yea. I have to name this one... Shiro will do.' Grimmjow thinks.

Shiro tears up at the sudden scolding, not knowing what he did was wrong and started crying as well.

"Argh!! god damn it! How do I shut these two up??" Grimmjow yells at himself as the two twins kept on crying.

"It seems as though you are having trouble already." Uliquiorra says from the doorway.

"I'd like to see you try this then!" Grimmjow snaps.

"Human infants see contact as a sign of comfort and to know that you do not want to throw them away. A simple hug or carry and rock will do, with some reassuring words as well, it does not matter if you have to lie either. If they hear the simple words of 'I love you' then they will comply to doing whatever you want them to do." Uliquiorra says emotionlessly.

"I'm surprised you can say that with a straight face." Grimmjow says as he grimaces thinking about doing and saying that to the two crying children on the bed.

"I was merely stating the simple facts." He says.

"So what do I do in this situation?" Grimmjow asks.

"You have to comfort the Orange one and pat his head saying a few words such as 'Don't worry the pain will be gone soon' or make him believe you have used magic to make the pain go away. Simply wave your hand above his injury and say that you have made his pain fly away before giving him a hug." He replies.

Grimmjow cringes as he picks Ichigo up.

Ichigo sniffs and hiccups in confusion before feeling his care giver pull him into a hug and felt his hand rubbing his orange locks in a comfortable motion.

Ichigo, not really knowing what Grimmjow was doing but knew that it felt nice just leaned into Grimmjow's chest and stopped his crying.

Grimmjow sighs as Ichigo's crying stops. He places Ichigo on the bed again and watches him as he makes his way towards Grimmjow's favourite pillow to snuggle up against.

"What about Shiro?" Grimmjow asks Uliquiorra.

"You need to teach him that hurting his family is not the right thing to do so scold him gently but firmly before telling him that you'll let him off this time but is to punish him if he does it again. However, in the living world, males at the toddler age start to play fight so you must understand the difference between that." He replies.

Grimmjow looks at Shiro before turning back to Uliquirorra.

"How do you know this?" Grimmjow asks.

"I have read many books." He says before leaving Grimmjow's room.

The Sexta shrugs and bends down so his eye level with Shiro.

"Shiro. That was bad. You shouldn't hurt Ichigo like that, okay?" Grimmjow says to Shiro who sniffs.

He then picks the Albino up and gives him a small hug and pat on the head.

"If you do it again then I'll punish you, okay?" Grimmjow says as he places the baby down on the bed next to his already falling asleep brother.

With a sigh, Grimmjow lies down on his bed next to the twins and falls into a half-sleep and half-awake state.

Because hollows don't sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.9K 12
You are Ichigo's friend and you are kind of new to the area. Ichigo accidentally hurts you so he takes you to the Kurosaki Clinic to treat your wound...
921 30 3
Weekend with Grimmy! You're fresh off work and you've been seeing a certain blue haired fellow and he had been seeing you. You've exchanged some word...
38.7K 808 17
In this universe, the Substitute Shinigami was betrayed by his friends and Soul Society who had decided to kill him because he represented a so-calle...
4.5K 79 25
The story of Ichigo's adopted little brother; Son. Who becomes a soul reaper and becomes his successor. He must fight against the evil generation of...