Damien

By lailatp

"Say it." he whispered in a threatening voice. "No!" I answered back. "Elle.." he warned. "please.." I begged... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14

12

66K 1.3K 613
By lailatp

"What? Tonight?" I voiced out my surprise.

"Tonight." Damien replied so easily and confidently almost as if it was not even my engagement that he fixed without my consent.

"I want time," I said looking straight at his eyes, "I am not ready for this arrangement. And tonight? You couldn't even bother to ask me?" I asked in frustration. Damien's dark eyes gazed at mine, strong and steady with the power that of a King, daring me to challenge his decisions, "I make the fucking rules here, and you my darling, will follow it without a word."

"I don't-" Damien raised his hands, "This is not up for discussion. Peter will take you home, you can deal the rest with your parents." Saying this Damien stood from his seat and came near mine to stop and look down at me from his towering height. I looked up but immediately dropped my eyes feeling intimidated, Damien placed his hands near me on the table and bent to my level. Slipping his large palm on the back of my neck he tilted my head up and I was faced with the close proximity of Damiens face near mine. He looked at my lips and licked his own making my breathing get laboured, his eyes flickered to mine before he came even closer, just a breath away from joining our lips. As he made the next move to join our lips I wiggled catching Damien by surprise and pushed him on the chest. The giant muscled man did not move a single inch from his position but his eyes blazed in pure fury at my rejection, Damien's hand on the back of my neck grew strong as he whispered, "Do not fucking deny me from what's mine!" I held his hand trying to loosen the hold on my neck as I whispered back in equal fury, "Leave me alone!" Damien smirked making me bewildered, "Tonight I will take your first kiss, Mrs.King." Damien's grip loosened as he straightened himself. He send a sly wink at my direction, only for me to see and left the cottage.

Stupid bipolar sexy monster! Gah!

I sat there on the table stabbing on my half eaten waffles with the fork when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked to my side to see that it was Olivia. She gave me a weak smile, "I know Master can be really strict but dear I have a feeling that you are really special to him." I smiled weakly at her and questioned, "What made you think that?" She sighed, "For starters master never let any of his flings come in here, this is his safe haven. And honestly, I have never seen him being bothered about what a woman wanted for her breakfast." She winked. I shook my head, "Probably some plan for his sick games." I looked down at my waffles again, Olivia patted my shoulders and went back to her work.

"Miss?"

I turned around to see a man in dark suit. Mafia and their suits, I thought rolling my eyes in my head.

"Yes?"

"If you finished your breakfast, Don has ordered me to drop you at the Knight mansion." He said.

I nodded in reply not finishing my waffles as I lost my appetite with the engagement news.

Sitting in the car I couldn't help but wonder about what my family's say was. Did Damien impose his orders on them as well ? Or did they hide it from me to buy me some time? And there was Blake I must call him as soon as I returned home, I don't even know where my own phone was! Maybe in Damiens car, I mused.

The car stopped in front of my house, I got out and speedwalked to me house, my safe place eager to get away from Damien and his men. The security must have reported my arrival; my mother was waiting for me on the door with a mixed expression of relief and anxiousness on her beautiful face.

"Baby.." she breathed as she enveloped in her arms, I breathed in her motherly scent and tried to forget about the mess that my life was. My mum pulled away her hands on my shoulder as she examined me, "What were you doing with Damien, my child?" She enquired. My eyes welled up as I fought to keep my tears on bay, "Helpless mama.." I replied. My mother did not question me further and said, "Why don't you go to your room and freshen up? I have made some amazing orange and chocolate chip cookies, your favourite." Mama did not mention the engagement, I glanced at the clock as we entered inside, it was 11 a.m. she doesn't probably want to break it on me so harshly like Damien did, Mama was buying me time.

"Elle." Gruff voice of my dad called me.

"Papa." I replied with affection as I embraced him. Papa stroked my hair and kissed my head and said, "There is something we need to talk about."

I knew what it was. The Engagement.

"We have enough time, John." It was Mama, "let her freshen up and we will talk over in peace."

Papa looked at my mother his eyes glaring as my mum's eyes pleaded him, pleading her husband to give a bit more time to her beloved daughter. Papa relented. He nodded in reply and asked me to come down in thirty minutes.

I came back to my room and freshened up and immediately made my way to Chris' room. I knocked and waited. Chris opened the door and pulled me into his bear hug as he asked, "What is it chipmunk? What is this brother of yours can do for you?" He asked with humour in his voice. "Well my dear brother can lend me his phone." I replied back going with the flow. "For what I wonder," he said keeping one of his finger on his chin acting as if he is thinking very deeply, "To make a call you idiot." I giggled.

Just then one of the maid approached, "Mr.Knight is waiting for your presence, Miss. Elle." She said. "In a minute." I smiled at her. Chris didn't allow me to continue our conversation as he walked me with his hand on my shoulder, "To call Blake?" He asked, I nodded in reply. "He is safe Elle," and just before we entered the hall where my dad was seated, Chris turned me around making me face him as he very seriously said, "Do not, I repeat, do not worry about another man in front of your god damn fiancée, Elle. You know how it works here and if you want Blake alive, then act smart." Before I could reply Chris dragged me inside.

Papa looked up as I stood there, "Sit near me." I nodded and made my way to where he was seated. Sitting down on the sofa I placed my head on his shoulder and saw mama sitting opposite to us. She looked sad and defeated, just like me.

"Tonight is your engagement with Damien King." No beating around the bush, straight to the point. I did not move from my position and waited for him to continue, "We were informed just last night about the arrangement, we tried negotiating but Don was not willing for a change. I expect you on your best behaviour and appearance today, Elle. Be like the true queen that you were raised to be my dear daughter.." Papa finished.

I nodded my face blank, no fight was left within me. If I was to fight Damien, he will not stop at anything to get what he wants. Mama hugged me tight and whispered soothing words to me as I finally broke down crying on her chest. My entire family except for Luke consoled me with their presence preparing me for my future.

It was four in the evening, I was sipping on my tea as Mama came in with a huge designer bag. Looking at it I realised it must be my engagement outfit, "I selected if myself," she gushed, "You will look beautiful in this." I nodded meakly.

Going back to my room I sat on my bed waiting for Martha. I always wanted to have a beautiful wedding.. to get united with the love of my life and just be the happiest bride ever. Never in a million years did I think I would end up being forced to get married with the notorious leader of the Mafia world.

There was a knock and a head with wild curls looked in, "Hyya!" It was Martha, a second later another figure pushed her in revealing Khloe looking all dolled up, "Best friend!" She screamed stressing on the 'friend' as she hugged me tight, "I can't believe my girl is getting engaged," she said jumping in excitement, "I tried inviting our gang you know? But your father didn't allow!" She huffed. I laughed lightly and replied, "Atleast you tried.."

"Did you both forget me?" Asked Martha feigning anger as I and koko laughed, "but.. where is your dress?" Koko's eye widened, "Oh I totally forgot let me have a look too." I shrugged and tipped my head towards the large bag hanging in the corner of my room.

Koko and martha rushed towards it and bought it towards me and started unzipping the bag. Koko and Martha gushed in its beauty as I made my way to the washroom to freshen up, once back Martha did her magic on my face and hair putting it in a sleek bun. I then put on my dress, stepped on my heels and came out of the closet only for both my friends' to look at me in pure awe, "You look so beautiful, Elle!" Martha gleefully said, "Damien doesn't stand a chance against that sexy ass!" It was Chloe.

I walked towards the mirror and looked at myself in shock. Yes, I was looking beautiful. Sexy even. The red figure hugging dress bought attention to all my curves and all the other right places making me look like a true bride-to-be.

Atleast I looked good, I thought. I then let Martha and Koko take me downstairs. My entire family was dressed up in their best, fit for one of the greatest event of the mafia world. The big engagement of their Don. With me.

My mum gasped at me as she gushed about how pretty I looked with her sons. Luke stared at me as father kissed my head and when I neared Luke he squeezed my shoulders, a gesture of support. I nodded and kissed his cheek along with Chris'. We all got into our different cars, all limousines. Show off was not a new thing here. I was with Kloe and Martha in my car.

As we neared the venue I was shivering with nervousness and fear. I didn't know what awaited for me today but I definitely had a bad feeling inside me. I pushed back the feeling and got out. It was a 7 star hotel, I was escorted to the private VIP entry and as soon as I entered I was greeted with all the cruel and merciless people of the mafia world now hiding under their posh, elegant and smiling disguise.

The entire room went dark and a sole light fell on me. Oh god! I can't take all the attention, I internally screamed. I stopped on my tracks but soon Luke's arm was placed on my back as he slowly lead me further. At first I looked down but I couldn't stop thinking about the one man I dreaded today. And as if my thoughts were heard an expensive pair of shoes stopped in front of me. Slowly I raised my head and I was met with the dark, handsome beauty that my captivater was. Damien looked at me his face blank, but I could clearly see the awe and desire that pooled in his dark eyes for me. Damien's eyes slowly raked my body as his lips quirked up slowly in the corner. He raised his hand for me to take and I without hesitation curled my hand in his, showing our acceptance for each other to the world. A show for the crowd, ofcourse.

The crowd buzzed with excitement as Damien kissed my knuckles and lead me to the stage, he made us stand on the raised platform in the middle of the entire hall and bent towards me, his mouth close to my ears and whispered, "Don't test me." I didn't understand what he meant initially but I soon did when Damien bent and stood on one of his knee and raised a ring at me, "Elle Knight, will you do the honour of marrying me, being my wife, crown the title of my Queen and be the mother of my sons?" Damien's deep voice reverberated throughout the entire hall his eyes never leaving mine, "Never!" I wanted to scream but one look at Damien's eye that dared me to defy him and I nodded murmuring a low yes.

The crowd cheered in joy, as I accepted and sealed my fate. The moment the spot light left us and the entire loom lit up I tried freeing my hands from Damien's, but his grip went tight and he jerked me into him, "You look so beautiful, my love.. Is all that neck and cleavage for all the fucking men here to ogle at? Did I not warn you enough, my darling?" Damien's voice was filled with so much venom that I shuddered and leaned into him, "Let's not create a scene here, Damien.." I pleaded looking at both our families and friends who were observing our exchange, but Damien ignored me and asked, "What about you follow me back?" I shook my head trying not to let my fear show on my face for my family to see, "Mum selected this and you know it was a last moment thing. Please, forget it. No one would behave in wrong manner with you all here." I tried reasoning. Damien guffawed as his cockiness and dominance oozed out of him, "They all know better than to play with what's mine."

"Damien?" It was Damiens mother, "I am so happy for both of you my love." With this she patted Damien on his stiff shoulders and placed a kiss on his cheek and then pulled me for a kiss on the cheek. I exchanged pleasantries with all the people whom I knew and I didn't know as Damien stood stiff and mighty next to me looking down at everyone like the arrogant king he is. Although I tried to ignore him, Damien would brush my bare neck, back and my hands every now making me shiver  marking his territory for all the people around to see.

Two hours must have passed since the beginning of the function and people have started to enjoy the food and drinks. I was talking with some of my cousins when I noticed a familiar figure approaching me. Dev! I smiled so bright at seeing him that the moment we were close he pulled me into a hug.

"Long time, Elle. I never thought that the next time I would see you would be at your engagement party." I remained in his hug and suddenly jerked back looking around for Damien. He would probably spank me again for hugging another man. I quietly distanced myself from Dev fearing for both of our safety. As if understanding my inner turmoil he said in a low voice, "Come walk with me." I shook my head in denial and replied, "Damien." Dev shook his head, "Don't worry, Don is at an urgent meeting."

"Oh.." I trailed.

"Yes," he grinned, "Come let's go before Don Comes back."

I nodded and followed him to the garden.

"You look so beautiful." Dev breathed once we were under the open sky.

"Thankyou," I nodded shyly and complimented him back, " You don't look so bad yourself."

"My lady, I am flattered." Dev said with a bow.

I giggled at his antiques and slapped him on his shoulder.

We were talking for a while and that's when I felt the cold breeze fly around me making me shiver.

"I am sorry but I left my coat in the hall," Dev said looking at my discomfort, "Do you want to go inside?"

"No," I shook my head, I wanted to enjoy the calmness of the night for a bit more.

"Then, may be I can keep you warm." With this Dev crept his arm around my waist and hugged me from behind placing his neck on my shoulders.

I felt alert in his sudden proximity, there was no butterflies or excitement like i felt with Damien with him, I noted as I tried to slowly wiggle out without making him feel bad, "Dev-"

"Sshh.." he hushed me still hugging me tight.

I decided to let him do it for a few seconds and then politely remove myself from his arms. Only everything went mayhem before even five seconds passed.

"Darling.." Damien's menacing voice crept around me like a vice around my neck. I whipped around pushing Dev away from me and looked at my fiancee, "Damien, I-I was looking for you?" It came out like a question. Shit.

"Were you now?" Damien asked his eyes on Dev.

"Yes and Dev here told me you were in a meeting." I half lied desperately trying to not create a scene that I can see looming around.

"Come here.." Damien raised his hand and I went to him without hesitation. I didn't want to face his wrath right now.

Damien yanked me to his chest with my back to his front and bent his head to my exposed neck as he placed an opened mouth kiss on my neck and started to trail it towards my neck, I bit back my moan that was threatening to come out of me. Damien now started kissing my earlobe all the while remaining his eye contact with Dev, he was putting a show, I realised.

"Damien, Wha-" he bit my ears hard enough for me to gasp.

"And who is this Dev of yours." Damien enquired.

"We are childhood friends." I replied fearing his response.

"And tell me, darling.. is it common for childhood friends to cosy up like this with another man's woman?" Damien asked loud enough for both me and Dev to hear.

"We weren't cozying up, Damien.." I trailed looking at a dev for help.

Getting my signal Dev quipped up, "Don, we meant no ill intentions. We were just talking."

"Or rather you were fucking hugging my bride!" Damien spat his entire aura changing as rage rolled through him like pure waves.

Standing on his full height, Damien raised his gun in a fluid motion and aimed it at Dev. "Damien-" I shouted in panic. Dev gulped in fear as he looked down not being able to hold up against their king's power.

Damien removed the security on the gun and my hands moved on its own accordance to Damien's chest, "Dami-" There was the clear ringing of the gun shot and Dev groaning and falling on the ground, I clutched on Damien face and begged him to look at me, "Damien, please.. i- we-" I was lost for words as I whispered, "Please don't harm him, I am begging you.." I crept close to him placing my head on his shoulders, "Please.. have mercy." I felt Damien click on his gun again, I threw my arms on Damiens neck and cried, "Please, I will do anything, Damien! Don't! Please don't kill him."

Damien turned his dark pitiless eyes towards me, "Darling, kiss me then.."

I did not think for a moment before I closed the space between us and pressed my lips against his. Damien's lips were strong, plump and chapped while mine was soft. At first it was slow, but soon Damien took control as his kiss deepened dominating and marking me. His hands roamed on my bare back and hair as I clutched on his shoulders, the indescribable butterflies in my stomach and the pleasure I felt was beyond me.

I broke the kiss panting for air when Damien smirked, "and that's how I took your first kiss, tonight." His eyes victorious.

I said nothing and let my head fall on his chest. Anything to save my loved ones. I thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yaayy! It's an update!

Let me know your thoughts and your comments coming in!

Do vote, follow and comment.

Much love and God bless 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 179K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
1.9M 75.9K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
62K 1.5K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...