New Hero Of Justice

By FizzyGaming

The New Hero Of Justice More

(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth
Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 1
Emiya Yuto's guns
Emiya Yuto's bonds of his harem
Heroic Spirit Emiya(alternative future version of Emiya Yuto)
Heroic Spirit Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works
Erza Scarlet(Ruler)
Emiya Yuto's new servants
Demi Servant Emiya(Saber/Archer/Demi servant/alternative version of Emiya Yuto)
Demi Servant Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Alternative Ageless/Immortal and Human Version of Venelana Gremory
Arturia Pendragon(Master Version of Arturia Pendragon)
Immoral/Human Version of Venelana Gremory's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 2
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 3
Half Divine Spirit and Half Human Version of Ikaros
Emiya Yuto's harem part 4
Emiya Yuto's Family
Emiya Yuto's harem part 5
Emiya Yuto's harem part 6
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 7
Mordred Pendragon(King Version)
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 8
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 9
Emiya Yuto's harem part 10
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 11
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 12
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 13
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 14
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 15
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 16
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 18

Emiya Yuto

5.7K 44 34
By FizzyGaming

Emiya Yuto's Command Seals:unlike all masters,Yuto is able to have infinite amount of command seals due to him being as black holy grail living vessel.Emiya Yuto states his command seals is indefinitely powerful compare to all previous command seals meaning that all servants possessing Magic Resistance Rank A and Magic Resistance Rank EX(Emiya Yuto is able to prevent and permanently forbid Jeanne D'arc using her suicide Noble Phantasm which is La Pucelle and he has to use his trace and projection magecraft to create new sword for her.)won't able to resist his powerful command seals only those can resist fully resist his powerful command seals which are Magic Resistance Rank A+ to make them resist to his powerful command seals such as Angelica Ainsworth which her Magic Resistance is Rank A+ and Ruler(Erza Scarlet)which her Magic Resistance is Rank A+(which she only gain her Magic Resistance who ever summons her or make new pact her with new master and she only gain Magic Resistance only depends of skill and rank of her master's Magecraft which is Emiya Yuto's skill and rank of Magecraft is Rank A++ which granting Erza Scarlet an Magic Resistance Rank A+.)and Arturia Pendragon which her Magic Resistance is rank up into Rank A+.everytime he uses his powerful command seals on his servants it only replaced number of his already used command seal and cycle never ends which means he has an infinite amount of command seals to never run out and he will use and keep his command seals indefinitely forever.Emiya Yuto's command seals are completely powerful enough to command all of Berserker Class servants even they have all of different ranks of Mad Enhancement.Emiya Yuto's Command Seals can also revive and bring back his servants back to alive as well keeping all of their memories intact and it also revive and bring back any beings are brought back to alive.

Magecraft Rank A++:Emiya Yuto has proper magecraft training from his aunt Tohsaka Rin and Sakura Matou including his aunt Illyasviel Von Einzbern at age of 8.Emiya Yuto is completely more powerful than his father Emiya Shirou and his aunt Rin Tohsaka including his mother Miyu Sakatsuki and his aunt Sakura Tohsaka/Matou as well Illyasviel Von Einzbern and his adopted great potentiel grandfather Emiya Kiritsugu and his adopted great potentiel grandmother Irisviel Von Einzbern.Emiya Yuto has 20000 units of magic circuits.after Emiya Yuto's black holy grail abilities are activated and he gains 78750 units magic circuits and now Emiya Yuto has 98750 units after he became 9 years old.after Emiya Yuto is able to harnesses Artoria Pendragon's power and he gains 1250 units magic circuits and now Emiya Yuto has 100000 units of magic circuits.after Emiya Yuto became 17 years old,his magic circuits became the same amount of magic circuits as his aunt Sakura Matou(due to her connection to All World's Evil and All World's Evil Holy Grail even though her connection to All World's Evil is broken and her status is still being Lesser Holy Grail Vessel and she still have an infinite amount of mana.)to hold an infinite amount of mana and Emiya Yuto is 100 percent proper mage even though he doesn't followed the ways of magi only making him classified as spell caster.

Magic Circuits Qualities Rank EX

Magic Circuits Capacity Rank A++:Emiya Yuto's magic circuits is very different from all magi's magic circuits,Emiya Yuto's magic circuits did not get overheated and fried meaning it is really cold as frozen ice that never melts that means his magic circuits is different to another mages.Emiya Yuto reach at age 17 and gain same amount of magic circuits just his aunt Sakura did(Sakura's connection to All World's Evil and All World's Evil Holy Grail even though her connection to All World's Evil is broken and her status is still being Lesser Holy Grail Vessel and she still have an infinite amount of mana.)and his magic circuits is able to hold an infinite amount of mana and Emiya Yuto is 100 percent proper mage even though he doesn't followed ways of magi only making him classified as spell caster.

Projection Magecraft(Trace Version)Rank A+:Emiya Yuto has highest amount of skill this different version of projection magecraft which it is called tracing and copying all swords,blades and noble phantasms he sees and originally degraded one rank instead it will be rank A+ or same rank noble phantasms and copy gains it's same abilities as original due to Emiya Yuto possessing an infinite amount of mana being as black holy grail living vessel.Emiya Yuto is able to project and trace divine constructs excluding Ea.Emiya Yuto gain his father Emiya Shirou's element affinity and origin of sword.Everytime Emiya Yuto projected and trace projection weapons and Noble Phantasms including Divine Constructs excluding Ea and it don't go away it can indefinitely last the outside of the world forever unless they are broke or the projections are dismissed from air and projections in his hand.Everytime Emiya Yuto projected and trace every swords,blades and noble phantasms including divine constructs excluding Ea and they appear in both of his hands and air at extremely fast rate without skipping it's entire structure and Emiya Yuto states he is able to understand it's structure and history because he has to use his reinforcement magecraft to advanced his human senses into superhuman senses to perfectly understand it's entire structure and history therefore it is perfectly projected without degradation only remain it's current rank and current abilities sometimes it can become rank A+ Noble Phantasms projection.

Reinforcement Magecraft Rank A+:Emiya Yuto has highest skill this reinforcement magecraft to reinforce the objects perfectly including reinforcing projected C- Rank Kanshou and Bakuya into their Overedge forms as Rank A+ Noble Phantasms projection and Emiya Yuto can use reinforcement magecraft to reinforce himself to make him more stronger including his entire body at advanced amount of superhuman levels at extremely amount of fast rate compare to his father Emiya Shirou.Emiya Yuto can use his reinforcement magecraft to advanced his peak-human senses into superhuman senses and which it also allows him to use his projection magecraft(trace version)to projected and trace all of swords,blades and noble phantasms including divine constructs excluding Ea perfectly.

Eye of Mind(True)Rank A+

Hawk Eye Rank A+

Clairvoyance Rank A+

Unlimited Blade Works:Infinite Creation of Swords E~A++(snow version)

Black/Pure Holy Grail Living Vessel:after Emiya Yuto is born,Emiya Yuto's mother Miyu is pure grail living vessel and his aunt Illya is lesser holy grail vessel thus making Emiya Yuto to be black holy grail living vessel and granting him 78750 units of magic circuits and infinite amount of mana after he turn 9 years old.Emiya Yuto has functions as black holy grail living vessel just like his mother Miyu and activated the wishing granting abilities to cast wishes it will also cost his life even if his own wish it will not cost his life.like his mother Miyu,Emiya Yuto's wishing granting abilities are gone after he turn 10 years old and he still has functions as black holy grail living vessel.since he has functions as black holy grail living vessel,Emiya Yuto is able to supplies his number amounts of different class servants and different alter class servants including heroic spirits from the future with infinite amount of mana to keep his servants in the same time period after they have got summon and make new pact to another or same heroic spirits to become his servant or become his servant again therefore connected his magical path perfectly,even if holy grail war is over or it's not even present and it is possible to keep his number amount of servants at same time period and therefore Yuto possessing an infinite amount of mana to keep his servants stay at the same time period he is.Emiya Yuto is able to supplies his number amount of servants and gives them nearly infinite amount of magical energy which granted his number amount of servants an nearly infinite amount of mana to his number amount of servants therefore his number amount of servants can use their noble phantasms without limits as well removing and lost all of their limitations which Salter and Saber can use their Noble Phantasms without limits.Emiya Yuto's status being as black holy grail living vessel changes the nature of his Projection Magecraft(Trace Version)Rank A+ to trace and projected swords,blades and noble phantasms including trace and projected divine constructs excluding Ea perfectly without all of degradations instead projection noble phantasms including divine constructs,swords and blades will be at Rank A+ or same Rank as original.Arturia Pendragon states Emiya Yuto's an amount of magical energy is indefinitely an endless amount of mana without all of problems and Emiya Yuto states he is completely black holy living vessel to have an endless amount of mana to supplies his number amounts of servants and other enormous amount of stuff as well.Emiya Yuto's status as black holy grail living vessel which it grants him an infinite amount of command seals and his command seals are indefinitely powerful compare to rest of previous command seals.Emiya Yuto can give his affection to his love ones and his friends which it can give them good luck which is called Holy Grail Affection and Jeanne D'arc states her luck is rank up into Rank EX as well his number amount of servants and Ruler(Erza Scarlet)states his Holy Grail Affection it can rank up Emiya Yuto's number amount servant's Noble Phantasms such as rank up Ruler's(Erza Scarlet)Requip:The Knight Magic which it did able to rank up into Rank E~A++ to allow her to hold an infinite amount arsenal and returns any of her different types of armors and different types of weapons are completely returns to her in her life time therefore all of her armors and weapons returns to her Requip:The Knight Magic.Emiya Yuto can permanently re-energized all of being's lifeforce including his own life force back at full and fully restored.in after 7 years and 3 months are past,Emiya Yuto's the wish granting abilities are back this time it is no longer required his life energy to grant wishes only his magical energy as alternative source to grant wishes instead of his life energy which he becames Pure Holy Grail Living Vessel like his mother Miyu Sakatsuki.There is no known limits of his Pure Holy Grail Vessel Living Vessel abilities and his magical energy which his servants and lovers describe Emiya Yuto's Pure Holy Grail Living Vessel abilities and magical energy are so great and it also have an limitless amount of potential and he can bring back individuals brought back to alive many times and he can bring same individual he or she are brought back to alive at many times again even he can restore his or her body back to normal which The Holy Grail and The World's Evil Holy Grail cannot do which Emiya Yuto can do which it is improve that his Pure Holy Grail Living Vessel abilities and his magical energy are limitless thus he completely passes power of The World's Evil Holy Grails cups or Solomon's 12 singularity Holy Grails cups and Greater Holy Grail War's Greater Holy Grail which he can undo all of wishes is made.Emiya Yuto only granted the wishes of his own love ones only.Emiya Yuto can only grant 3 wishes of every individual's wish as well his own his wish.

Wish Granted Abilities

.Resurrection

.Decelerated Aging/Immortality & Regeneration Gain Granted

.Internal Youth Gain Granted

.Youth Restoration Granted

.Magic/Mana and Power Restoration Granted

.Teleportation Granted

.Multiverse Restoration Granted

.Healing Granted

.Granted Individual's Accessing to Root & 2nd and 3nd True Magic Granted

.Holy Grail Blessing Granted

.Grant the Individual's Wishes

.Extended Lifespan Granted

.Alteration Histroy Granted

.Nature Environment Restoration Granted

.Restore Mana Depletion of The Whole World,Mages and Spell Casters Granted

.Humanity's History Restoration Granted

Magic Resistance Rank Rank A/Rank A+:Emiya Yuto possessing magic resistance rank A due to his powerful magic circuits,projection magecraft(trace version),reinforcement magecraft and magecraft to fully resist and impales any type magecrafts including magic spells and others rank A or below to be fully negated.after he harnessed power of King of knights and his magic resistance has increased it's rank into magic resistance rank A+ and higher than king of knights and his original magic resistance rank A rate to not get affected by any type of cursed magic spell books and including any type magic and mana can't harm him at fully.his magic resistance rank A+ has increased even further after dual wielding the married swords to cancel out the brain washing Rank A+ and Rank A and below spells out instantly like it was nothing.after wearing Gilgamesh's armor to increase his magic resistance rank A+ even further to cancel out all powerful rank A and rank A+ and below rank spells,magecraft and cursed magic books instantly like it was nothing.Emiya Yuto also unaffected by all types of Mystic Eyes and all types of ancient Mystic Eyes and all types of modern age Mystic Eyes including being unaffected by Medusa's Mystic Eyes Clybele act like it was nothing due to his very powerful magic resistance Rank A+,Kanshou and Bakuya Rank C- and golden armor.

Harnesses power of King of knights and King of Heroes:after Emiya Yuto being 10 years old and being half human/heroic spirit hybrid and being black holy grail living vessel and Emiya Yuto can harnesses power of king of knights and king of heroes and gains their abilities and he gains king of knights's skills of using excalibur and her fighting style as well and he gains Gilgamesh's skills of using gate of babylon including Ea and crains of heaven and Emiya Yuto also gain full access their Noble Phantasms without issues.Emiya Yuto passed down Gate of Babylon:The King's Treasure Rank E~A++ to Archer/Angelica Ainsworth.

Power Granting:Emiya Yuto can grants mages new magecrafts and magic spells including magic circuits and magic resistance and other abilities including heroic spirits.yuto can grants heroic spirits blacked the heroic spirits resistance rank A+ to not get blackened by him after he becoming his and her master.

Power Enhancement Granting:Emiya Yuto also can permanently enhanced mages including heroic spirits's abilities and their magic resistance.yuto enhanced arturia pendragon's magic resistance rank A now her magic resistance is A+.

Independent Manifestation:Emiya Yuto's status being as black/pure holy grail living vessel.Emiya Yuto can summon multiple 7 class including extra class heroic spirits such as ruler and avenger class along with sheilder class including alters heroic spirits from past and present including heroic spirits from the future without summoning requirements.Everytime he summons heroic spirit properly which heroic spirits are connected to his magical path perfectly and he is able to supplies and granting his number amount of servants an nearly infinite amount of mana which Saber Alter can use Excalibur Morgan without limits and granting Saber Alter's regeneration magic almost infinite amount of mana to heal and regenerates in matter of minutes and Saber can use Excalibur without limits and granting her regeneration magic almost infinite amount of mana to heal and regenerates in matter of seconds and his other servants Including Saber Alter and Saber can use their Noble Phantasms without limits due to Emiya Yuto is 100 percent proper mage even if he is not following aways of magi which classified him to be as Spell Caster.

Blackened the Heroic Spirits:Emiya Yuto has no control this ability meaning that he has to wear long sleeve shirt including wearing long sleeve pants and wearing gloves and jacket to not blacked the pure heroic spirits and touch all of female heroic spirits.it is possible for him to fall in love all of female heroic spirits despite he is wearing long sleeve shirt including long sleeve long pants and wearing gloves including jacket to not affected the pure female heroic spirits such as he kissed Arturia Pendragon(before she gain Blacked The Heroic Spirits Resistance Rank A+)at lips and did not have any effects of her.Some Heroic Spirits can be unaffected and resist this ability which are Villains and Anti-heroes alignment servants can fully resist and unaffected this corruption effects therefore they won't turn into alter.It doesn't work on Alter Class servants which they're already blackened and turned into Alter Class Servants.after Emiya Yuto become Pure Holy Grail Living Vessel which he can fully control of his curruption and blackened touchable body and hands.

Creator of Heroic Spirits:Emiya Yuto is able to create his own heroic spirit and since he is black holy grail living vessel.Emiya Yuto is able to create his first heroic spirit and their servant class is an powerful heroic spirit which is archer class servant aka Angelica Ainsworth and Emiya Yuto's first creation of archer class gain independant action rank A+ and also his creation gain infinite amount of mana and his creation won't worried about all of effects mana depleation and disappearing and removed all of limitation of his creation even required his mana for regeneration magic to her major wounds and injuries in 10 seconds.Yuto's first creation aka Angelica Ainsworth gain power of king of heroes aka gilgamesh and regeneration magic also gain some of his abilites such as magecraft,magic circuits,magic resistance rank A+,reinforcement magecraft,projection magecraft(trace version),unlimited blade works and Angelica Ainsworth learn her own magecraft such as (spatial displacement)flash air magecraft and brainwash magecraft including mystic code healing magecraft and she has advanced knowledge intelligente and he teach her all of his skills and he lets her projects all of his countless amount of noble phantasms in his unlimited blade works and she perfectly projects Yuto's excalibur.

Alter Form

Heroic Spirit Form

Resistance to Corruption:since Emiya Yuto being an half human/half heroic spirit hybrid and he is 100 percent Anti-Hero.Emiya Yuto possessing an highest amount of resistance to corruption and curses and he is able fully resist it and fully unaffected to All World's Evil and All World's Evil Mud including curses to never turn him into alter.

Second and Third True Magic Rank EX

Correction to Root Rank EX

Heaven's Feel Ritual Magic Rank EX

A Rank Luck:Emiya Yuto possessing A Rank Luck compare to his father Emiya Shirou who's luck is Rank E.

Mana Rank EX:Emiya Yuto possessing an infinite amount of mana and Arturia Pendragon states Emiya Yuto's magical energy is indefinitely an endless amount of mana.according to Heroic Spirit Emiya(Emiya Yuto)states their Mana Rank is Rank EX.

Immense Strength Rank A+

Immense Stamina Rank A+

Immense Durability Rank A+/Rank EX

Immense Endurance Rank A+

Immense Speed Rank A+

Immense Agility Rank A+

Immense Reflexes Rank A+

Abilities

Swordsmanship combat Rank A+

Swordsmanship intelligente

Archery Rank A+

Hand to Hand Combat Rank A+

Close Hand to Hand Combat Rank A+

Swordsmanship Close Combat Rank A+

Archery Close Combat Range Rank A+

Dual welding swordsmanship intelligente

Dual welding swordsmanship combat rank A+

Dual welding swordsmanship close combat rank A+

Advanced Intelligence Knowledge

Hand to hand combat Rank A+

Hand to hand close combat Rank A+

Knoweldge of Magecraft

Expert Dual Welding Swordsmanship

Expert Swordsmanship

Advanced Knoweldge Intelligente

Advanced Expert Marksmanship

Advanced Marksmanship

Advanced Dual Welding Marksmanship

Cooking skills

House keeper

Noble Phantasms

Excalibur:Sword of Promised Victory Rank A++ and Excalibur Morgan:Sword of Promised Victory Rank A++

Dual Welding Excalibur Morgan Rank EX(light version and dark version of Excalibur Morgan)

Kanshou and Bakuya(trace version)Rank C- and Overedge Kanshou and Bakuya

Ea:The Sword Rupture Rank EX(Ea is pass down to Angelica Ainsworth)

Enkidu:Chains of Heavens(Enkidu:Chains of Heaven is passed down to Angelica Ainsworth)

Durandal:Ultimate Unbroken Hallow Rank A(Durandal:Ultimate Unbroken Hallow is passed down is passed down to Angelica Ainsworth)

Black Keys

Gate of Babylon:The King's Treasure Rank E~A++(Gate of Babylon:The King's Treasure is passed down to Angelica Ainsworth)

Unnamed Bow:given by his father emiya shirou before his passing.

Caliburn:The Golden Sword Victory Rank B(under condition of Rank A+):Yuto is able project Caliburn:The Golden Sword Victory perfectly and when he sees Arturia Pendragon's memories and he never forget Arturia Pendragon's first sword Caliburn:The Golden Sword Victory.the perfect project Cailburn:The Golden Sword Victory is strong,durable and same rank as original Cailburn:The Golden Sword Victory.

Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia Rank EX

Broken Noble Phantasms Rank A+

Caladbolg 2

Etcs

Name:Emiya Yuto

Race:Half Human/Half Heroic Spirit Hybrid

Age:17 currently,formerly 10,formerly 9,formerly 8

Alignement:Anti-Hero

Status:Alive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 165 16
A human reborn in the fire of corruption, grew with a body of steel, and be the fated Hero of Justice he was meant to be. Yet, he became the Counter...
151K 10.5K 36
Cop story.....
34.2K 737 4
Miyuverse Shirou Emiya still has to complete his side of the contract in ensuring Miyu's happiness. As Alaya has given him the chance to fulfil the o...
20.9K 620 13
this is about a boy reincarnated as Ritsuka fujimaru into Fgo and started a journey to save the world with both Fgo heroes and shadow monarch powers...