✔️ Moon | Yoonkook ABO (alpha...

By StellyBish

Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks... More

Introduction
Mint & Peaches (part 1)
Mint & Peaches (part 2)
Mint & Peaches (part 3)
Mint & Peaches (part 4)
Moon (Bonus part 1)
Moon (Bonus part 2)
Bundles of Joy (Extra part 2)

Bundles of Joy (Extra part 1)

9.6K 441 370
By StellyBish

Here's the first part of the extra! 😊

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It's been years since Yoongi and Jungkook met, years since they became mates.

Years since they decided to spend their lives together, years since they became... a family.

Everything in their relationship moved fast and in a way it didn't.

They moved in together a few months before Jungkook graduated from university. The omega wanted them to do so much earlier, but he wanted to work and help with the expenses, he couldn't dump everything on Yoongi, but he had tons of projects to work on during his final year and he always became super moody and stressed when he was being pressured by a deadline. Sometimes, having no muse wasn't an excuse. Drawing was something that came from the heart and Jungkook's pieces often even brought the viewers to tears, but when he had to work on assignments that weren't up to his taste, he felt troubled, he treasured all of his paintings and he worked even harder on those whose theme he didn't like very much, so working and drawing most of the time turned out to be impossible.

Yoongi kept saying that it was fine, that he didn't mind handling their expenses, but Jungkook still felt bad and once he graduated, he found a job in a gallery, he enjoyed working there a lot. He was surrounded by works of Art all the time and the working hours allowed him to work on his own paintings as well.

There were no restrictions, no deadlines and the inspiration always hit him, maybe it was triggered by the immense happiness, which Yoongi brought into his life and less than a year later, Jungkook held his first exhibition. Some of the pieces were old, some were brand new.

The exhibition received a lot of attention and many people wanted to stay in touch with the artist afterwards, but the most memorable moment for Jungkook was when his alpha walked in the hall. Yoongi was late, only by half an hour, there was terrible traffic, but when Jungkook spotted his mate, his face split into a grin. He thought that the alpha would start uttering apologizes, but instead Yoongi grabbed him and kissed him in front of all the guests.

The alpha did mutter a 'Sorry, I'm late.' when he broke the kiss and then gave Jungkook a bouquet of Heliotropes and Yarrows. It wasn't a common combination, but the purple and white flowers looked so good together and then... followed the best part.

'You know I'm not really good at those things, sweetheart. But these flowers are the symbol of everlasting and eternal love and you know that I can't imagine my life without you in it. I want to be with you, forever. What do you say, Jungkook-ah?'

Jungkook was so lost into what his alpha was saying that it took him a whole minute to notice that Yoongi had pulled out a small box from his pocket, a box which contained a ring.

It was a proposal. Yoongi was proposing to him and Jungkook's heart was about to burst, but when he heard Seokjin's 'Ugh, look at them, Joonie. Yoongi is being so cheesy, oh god.', Jungkook laughed and started nodding his head like crazy. There tears in his eyes and his heart was beating so, so fast, but he thought the same as his mate - there was no future for Jungkook without Yoongi in it, he was ready to spend the rest of his days with the alpha, he wished for nothing more.

Their wedding wasn't a big one, both of them wanted to invite only their close friends and family members. Jungkook was super jittery during the ceremony, but so was Yoongi. The omega had never seen the older so on edge, the alpha was a stuttering mess and was on the verge of cursing out loud when he mispronounced a word from his vow, but managed to keep his cool.

Their wedding night was truly one of a kind, but things went out of control towards the end. Yoongi's wolf had been on cloud ninth, he wanted to claim his omega over and over again, to mark, to kiss, to love, but he also craved for something which was so natural and yet something which wasn't supposed to happen, at least not now.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook wanted to have children, they really wanted to, but they had promised each other to wait, to wait until they were ready or more like... until Jungkook was ready. The omega wanted their family to grow bigger, but he scared, he wasn't prepared to be a parent and he could see the disappointment in Yoongi's eyes when they made that promise to each other. The alpha tried his best to hide it, but Jungkook still sensed it, not only because of their bond, he just knew his mate far too well.

And that's why on their special night, Jungkook almost let Yoongi do as he pleased, but the voice at the back of the younger's head, which screamed 'not now' took over and the omega stopped his alpha in the last moment.

It was hard to resist the temptation, it was hard to go against their nature, especially when they looked at Seokjin and Namjoon's twins.

Jisoo and Jinah were a splitting image of Seokjin and they were kind and sweet girls just like both their parents. Jinah often broke her toys though, it was by accident, really, she had definitely got that from Namjoon.

Jungkook was proud of his cousin, Seokjin and his mate were incredible parents and Jungkook was sure that Yoongi would be an amazing father, but he wasn't so sure about himself. He didn't know much about children, he didn't know how to raise one, let alone two or who knows... maybe even three at the same time.

But every time he played with the twin girls, Jungkook's chest ached. He wanted to stop feeling so insecure and he knew that the alpha was longing for the day when Jungkook would finally realize that there was nothing to be afraid of. The alpha threw in some comments occasionally, he was trying to be subtle, but every time they made love, Jungkook could see the desire in his alpha's eyes, Yoongi was yearning to hear the long-awaited 'I'm ready, Hyung.', but he never voiced that out, because he didn't want to pressure his omega. They could wait, truly. Yoongi himself knew that he still had lots to learn, because parenting wasn't easy, not at all and Jungkook was still so young, but even Taehyung and Jimin were expecting their first child and they weren't that older.

But then... the day finally arrived - it was a Christmas miracle, Yoongi liked calling it that way, because a week before Christmas, the omega gifted his alpha with the best present he could ask for.

'I'm... not ready, Hyung and I don't know when I will be, but... I want to try. For you, for me, for us. Whenever I look at the others and see how gleeful they are when it comes to their kids, I just- I am happy with you, Hyung, a lot, but maybe... we can become even happier. What I'm saying is that... you can stop holding back now, Hyung. I mean it.'

Yoongi didn't need to be told twice and nine months later they were greeted by three bundles of joy.

Jungkook had been expecting it, but he was still taken aback when the doctor told them that they were about to have triplets. The alpha had yelled in joy, startling the man in white coat in front of them, while Jungkook simply smiled at the older's reaction.

As the months passed, moving around became a task, Jungkook's tummy grew a lot, but Yoongi did everything in his ability to make sure that his omega would be okay. The alpha had no regrets when he left his job at the school, he missed his students, but he still saw them from time to time. Yoongi wanted to be there for his omega, he wanted to take care of his family, so he wanted to spend as much time as possible by Jungkook's side. The boy told him numerous times that there was no need to go that far, Jungkook tried to reassure his mate that he would be fine, but Min Yoongi was a stubborn man and he refused to listen. The alpha continued giving private piano lessons and Namjoon helped him get a job at the university where was teaching. The hours were rather flexible and Yoongi was pleased, because the pay was good and he could spend a lot of time at home.

Yoongi loved caressing Jungkook's stomach and he daily spoke to their still unborn children.

'They can hear everything, you know? We have to talk to them every day.'

Yoongi would always say and Jungkook just hummed in reply before he opened his mouth to speak to the triplets as well.

When the triplets were born, Yoongi and Jungkook couldn't believe their pups were finally here. All of Jungkook's worries vanished the moment he met the small beans, as Yoongi would call them.

'They are so tiny, sweetheart. Why are they so tiny?? Are they supposed to be this small??'

Yoongi asked when he first saw them, as he made sure to shower the heads of the babies with kisses and others would probably snort and roll their eyes, because of the questions, but all Jungkook did, as he held one of their pups for the first them was to say:

'Of course they would be tiny, Hyung. They take after you.'

Seokjin had been there at the time and he laughed his ass off. He didn't give a damn about Yoongi's glares, even after all this time, the older Kim did not find Yoongi threatening at all.

'He's like a pup, which just barks, but never bites.

Seokjin told his cousin once, when the younger omega had asked him how he could act so freely around and talk back to an alpha that wasn't his mate.

The omega had always known that his mate would be a great father just like he was an amazing husband, but Yoongi still managed to surprise him with everything he did. The alpha did not leave his and the triplets' side even for a minute. If one of the babies did as much as sneeze or make a face, Yoongi got all worried and panicked that their pups might be sick or something, while in fact they were completely healthy. But the alpha just wanted to make sure that their triplets were happy and in good health all the time and they surely were.

The two of them had many sleepless nights, especially in the beginning when the triplets did nothing, but cry or demand to be fed. Day and night mingled together and they were constantly tired, but neither Jungkook nor Yoongi would ever trade those sleepless nights for anything else in the world.

Jungkook always laughed whenever the image of Yoongi, changing diapers, appeared in his head. The alpha used to make a mess in the beginning, but then he turned into a total expert and that was even funnier.

The omega followed his instincts and took care of the triplets without any problem, he dearly loved their pups and as the triplets started growing up, Jungkook became aware of the fact that being a parent was one of the most difficult things in the world, but it was truly a blessing. To wake up in the morning and to have a part of you in your embrace... it was something to live for.

Seeing the triplets' first steps, hearing their first words, seeing them interact with others, seeing them grow up, it was both heartwarming and bittersweet. Jungkook had never really believed the saying 'Kids grow up faster than you think.', but after he became a parent, he realized that people were not joking.

It was as if it was yesterday - the day when he found out that he was pregnant and now the small beans, which used to crawl instead of walk and were blabbering nonsense instead of real words, were now walking around the apartment and even tried to eat on their own. They always giggled whenever they dropped food on the floor and Jungkook was starting to think that the trio was doing it all on purpose, but he couldn't say a thing, not when Yoongi looked at the triples, not caring about their stained clothes and smiled brightly, as if he was proud of his kids. The alpha always sided with his pups, no matter what and at a certain point, Jungkook started believing that he was raising not three, but four children. The triplets had their father wrapped around their little fingers.

The initiator of everything, most of the time was their oldest son and biggest prankster - Min Minhyun.

He was a rather mischievous child and he used to cry the most as a baby, but to this day he denies it whenever Jungkook brings it up, the little boy would always say:

'Appa is a liar!'

And Yoongi gave Minhyun a shoulder by chanting 'Liar, liar.' under his breath, so his son could hear him and then they bumped their fists.

At least their middle child was a rather reasonable one, the peacemaker in the family - Min Donghyun.

Unlike his brother, Donghyun did not like being loud and he did not fancy tiring activities, aimlessly walking around or playing different games or with toys. He liked listening to stories the most and Yoongi always read him an extra fairytale while the other two kids were sleeping, because otherwise Donghyun couldn't fall asleep and sleeping, oh he loved it even more than listening to stories.

Donghyun was certainly a lot like Yoongi, though he was far calmer than his father and whenever Minhyun was up to something, he tried to stop him. Once Minhyun wanted to draw a wolf on the wall in the kitchen, Donghyun barely managed to snatch the crayons from his brother's hold and hand them over to their sister, so she could hide them or come up with an entertaining game to distract Minhyun.

Min Sohyun - the youngest triplet and... the only girl in the family.

Yoongi adored the triplets with all his heart, but he wasn't going to lie... he had a soft spot for his daughter, everyone in the family did.

Minhyun loved all types of fruits and he often asked for another sliced apple or a banana, but whenever Sohyun was next to him, he offered the fruits to her and smiled when his sister happily stated munching on them. He wanted to be a good older brother, even though they were born just minutes apart.

Donghyun didn't like sleeping by the window, because the morning light was not his thing, so his bed was the one at the other way of room, but Sohyun was afraid of storms, so he didn't hesitate to offer his bed to his sister, so she could be away from the rattling windows.

Jungkook always helped Sohyun to get dressed or brushed her long, silky hair until the girl said she was satisfied.

The triplets were identical, but it was easy for Jungkook and Yoongi to tell them apart. The alpha loved staring at his children, because they had Jungkook's eyes, so big and round, filled with stars and curiosity. The pups had Yoongi's nose and their smiles were a combination of their parents'. Sohyun stood out with her long brown hair and more feminine features, but Donghyun had his characteristic mole under his bottom lip, much alike Jungkook's and Minhyun's hair was in a beautiful shade of silver, it was slightly different from Yoongi's hair color, but still similar.

Whenever the five of them went out together, it was obvious that they were a family. The triplets were so much like their parents.

Yoongi felt blessed, to have such an extraordinary omega by his side and his precious small beans, which were... not so small now.

Damn it, Yoongi was absolutely sure that both Minhyun and Donghyun were going to be as tall as Jungkook, if not more.

The alpha had faith in his little sunshine though, Sohyun was going to grow up and be a gorgeous lady, but he truly hoped that his youngest pup won't turn out like Jinah and Jisoo who had Seokjin's model legs, they were already tall as heck even though they weren't even teens yet.

Not like Yoongi was going to mind if Sohyun took Jungkook's height, but... as the alpha in the family... Yoongi didn't want to be the shortest one.

Luckily for him, Sohyun did grow up a lot as the years went by, but she remained shorter than him. Minhyun though, that little traitor pretty much got Jungkook's built and Donghyun grew taller even than Jungkook.

God bless the Jeon genes.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

This is how the triplets look like ❤️

Let's say this is Donghyun, because I imagine him with glasses xD

& Sohyun has long hair, while Minhyun's is silver-ish like Yoongi's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 13.8K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
117K 4.1K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...