His Kingdom

By BunKook_Baby

"If you give me a reason not to trust you, I promise you won't see tomorrow." He's the leader of the most pow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

238 8 0
By BunKook_Baby

"You burned my clothes?!"

My mouth was hanging open as I now sat in a velvet chair inside of a gigantic house with way too many windows. Jungkook was leaning against the wall nearby, his head slightly cocked to the left as he stared at me.

"It's for security purposes. Don't worry, we didn't burn your phone. We're scanning it for any trackers or anything related to the FBI. You'll get it back after we tweak it a little bit," he shrugged, running his hand through his dark hair again as I huffed.

"Those were my favorite black pants!"

"Oh stop whining, princess, we'll buy you new ones," a deep voice from across the room said, causing me to turn in the direction it came from. It was Taehyung, leaning against the doorframe to the room I assumed was the kitchen. "Are you sure this is the right Lina, Kook? She's done nothing but whined since she got here."

"What was that?!" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrows as Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook cracked another small smile just as Namjoon appeared from another room holding my phone.

"It's clean, Jeon. I installed our tracker on it like you asked me to," he said, handing him the phone. He hummed in response, grabbing the phone and handing it to me.

"You really aren't a snake, huh? You just don't look like the type of person who would want to join a gang. Especially our gang," Jungkook said as I took the phone from him. I rolled my eyes, unlocking it to find a new red dot blinking in the upper right hand corner. "That red dot is a tracking system. It's linked to all of our phones, so if you try anything, or take a strange route, we'll know."

I sighed, placing the phone on the table. When they said high security, I wasn't expecting this.

"Guess we can do introductions right?" Jungkook spoke again, causing me to meet his eyes. "I'm Jungkook. Leader of Bangtan Boys. Been wrapped up in this shit since I was 16, and back then Namjoon here was leading."

"Guess that leads into my intro, huh?" Namjoon said as Jungkook smirked. "I'm Namjoon, previous gang leader before I decided I didn't wanna have all the fun. Now I just plot out everything for the guys. Guess I'm the guy with the brains."

Across the room, I heard Taehyung clear his throat and I glanced over at him. "I'm Taehyung, but call me Tae. Only person who calls me Taehyung is Kook. I'm one of the action members, or field members I guess. I help Yoongi and Hoseok with carrying out whatever plot Namjoon designs for us."

Tae gestured across the hall to Yoongi and Hoseok sitting at a table, and he pointed them both out for me despite me already knowing all this information.

"Jin and Jimin are upstairs somewhere," Jungkook said, pushing himself off the wall and stretching. "Jin is the oldest, and he takes care of the rest of us. He sometimes helps out with plotting but usually he tends to come along for the ride in case one of us gets hurt."

"And what about Jimin?" I asked gently, and all three men stiffened. Jungkook's eyes hardened immediately as he turned to meet my eyes.

"Jimin," he whispered, sending a shiver throughout my body. "Doesn't plot or take action. He used to...but he doesn't anymore. He had a bad accident and he just has a child like mindset now...he's more like our baby."

"Bad accident?" I echoed, cocking ny head to the side. Namjoon cleared his throat uncomfortably as Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Quite a lot of questions your asking, Lina. You sound like a detective," Jungkook questioned, crossing his arms. I pursed my lips, averting his eyes.

"S-Sorry,"

"Sure. Taehyung, show her to her room, and then we'll run through a few more tests with her to make sure she's not bullshitting us. I'm gonna check up on Jin and Jimin," Jungkook mumbled, shaking his head and exiting the room with Namjoon close at his heels. I glanced over at Tae, who smiled tightly at me.

"Follow me," he said, turning to go up the huge staircase. I followed him, my lips pursed as I tried to take in some details of the house.

There wasn't anything useful that my cheif could use.

I was so caught up in staring at all the paintings that I ended up walking right into Taehyung, who had stopped abruptly. He grunted in response and shot me a small glare as he turned to open a door.

"You'll be sharing this room with Jungkook for the first few weeks until we know we can trust you. You'll have your own bed so don't worry," he mumbled, unlocking the door and stepping inside. I followed him and my eyes practically bulged out of my head.

Guns.

Everywhere.

Every type of gun you could ever name was in this room on the walls. They were scattered on the floor, hanging up in the closet, resting on dressers.

I felt a little uneasy as I stepped inside the room. My eyes landed on a few cans on tear gas and I swallowed hard.

"He sleeps in here?" I choked out, and Taehyung chuckled in response.

"He finds comfort in sleeping with them. None of us really know why, and we don't really ask questions either," Taehyung responded and I pursed my lips. A giant safe caught my eyes and I just stared at it for a while.

"Oh that," he mumbled, walking towards it and putting in a combination before opening it. My mouth dropped.

There had to be millions of dollars in there. There were bags of cash tossed inside, and my eyes landed on an open one to notice they were all hundreds.

"What's the matter, Lina? A little much for a princess like you?" Taehyung teased and I scoffed.

"It's too little, actually," I snapped back, turning on my heel as a uneasy feeling settled in my stomach. I knew I was in some deep shit before I came here, but I didn't think I would be this deep.

A smaller room caught my eye and I noticed that it was empty minus a bed and a dresser. I pushed open the door and it looked like the room hadn't been used in years. It was clean, but the sheets were too straight and the dresser was too clean.

"This will be your room. It...was Jimin's room," Taehyung mumbled from behind me, causing me to turn around and look at his solemn face. "But now Jimin doesn't leave Jin's side. So they share a room."

I didn't know how to respond, so I just pursed my lips and nodded slightly. Taehyung cleared his throat a few times just as I heard multiple footsteps come up the stairs. I peeked my head out and saw Jungkook enter the room with Jin, and clinging to him was Jimin.

Jimin's eyes scanned the room with curiousity, as if he had never been in this room before. There was also a slight fear in his eyes as he glanced over all the guns surrounding him. His eyes finally landed on me, and they sparkled.

"J-Jinnie," He stuttered, grinning like a child and tugging on Jin's arm. The older instantly softened as he turned to look down at Jimin.

"Yes, pumpkin?"

"Who is she?" He asked, pointing at me as Jungkook walked to stand behind me. I tensed as his hand landed on my shoulder.

"She's going to be part of our family, hun. Go on, introduce yourself," Jin suggested, lifting his eyes off Jimin to meet mine. The soft and kind eyes instantly hardened and a threatening glare took its place. I gulped as Jimin shyly shuffled to stand in front of me. Taehyung smiled at him, giving him a reassuring smile.

"H-Hi. I'm Jimin," he mumbled, slowly sticking out his hand for me to shake. I smiled, reaching out and taking his hand.

"I'm Lina. It's very nice to meet you," I said back, shaking his hand as a cute grin engulfed his face. He threw himself at me, and all three men instantly rushed forward to pry him off.

"Don't get comfortable yet, pumpkin. She hasn't passed Kookie's special tests yet. You remember his tests right?" Jin mumbled as he held Jimin tightly in his arms. Jimin nodded, looking back over at me.

"You have to work very hard to impress Kookie. He's a meanie," Jimin pouted, looking over at Jungkook, who rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a meanie, Jimin, come on," He whined, ruffling Jimin's hair. Jungkook turned to look at me, crossing his arms.

"You ready for your first test, princess?" Jungkook asked, arching his eyebrow. I returned his cocky look with a smug one.

"Throw whatever you've got at me. I already told you, I'm not a snake," I shot back and he suddenly grinned strangely. He turned to Jin, who was watching us with knowing eyes.

"Have Yoongi start the car and get Hoseok and Namjoon together," he demanded, turning back to me. "You ready for your first trip, Lina?"

"What are we doing?" I asked, following the other men out of the room. Jungkook turned back to look at me and his eyes were unreadable.

"We're going to rob a bank, princess,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 173 38
"I can't kill you knowing that I have to lose someone I love again." Kim Hyejin is a part of an assassination group. Her mission was to find the pers...
31.6K 820 43
Namjoon is a mafia boss but a CEO undercover. He is the most feared mafia boss in the world. He is known to be RM and he is the leader of Bangtan. J...
15.9K 734 25
Mafia AU, where Yoongi should not have angered the most powerful person in the country. But he has already crossed the line - there is no turning bac...
86.6K 2.4K 21
Jungkook is one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in Korea, what will happen when a girl named y/n gets kidnapped? how will her life change after s...