You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

Bởi bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' Xem Thêm

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XIV

1.8K 95 20
Bởi bubblyehet

Chaeryeong's POV

"Chaeyeon~"

She's reading a book so I held her sleeve.

She didn't respond.

"Chaeyeeoon~" I said again whispering at her ear.

"Yah! Stop bothering me, I'm reading!" She said as she continues to read.

"Chaeyeon, can you stop reading ?It's already eight o'clock pm .
my allowance ~ " I said again while pulling her sleeve.

Why won't she notice me?

"Ah, Mom gave you an allowance yesterday! How come that it's already gone?!" she looked at me .

She's scary!

*beep beep

1 message recieved

From: 09+++++++++

Chae- chae.

No one calls me Chae- chae except Chaeyeon!

I narrowed my eyes at Chaeyeon but she's still reading.

From: 09+++++++++

Chaeryeong!

To:09+++++++++

Who are you?

From: 09+++++++++
Yujin.

To: 09+++++++++
What do you want?

From: 09+++++++++
Nothing haha. I'm just bored, I'll call .

What? She'll call?

*kring kring

[Hello?]

"What is it?"

[Can you lend the phone to Chaeyeon? I'm going to talk to her]

"You can call her. She has her own phone"

[ Come on Chae- chae!]

"Okay, okay! Stop calling me Chae- chae"

[Hahahaha]

I went near Chaeyeon and gave her the phone.

"What's this?" she asked.

Is she really my sister? Ah she's so slow.

"That's a bird" I said sarcastically .

She looked at me as if she's going to bury me alive hahaha.

She went outside the house as soon as she heard a voice from the phone.

---------------------------------------

Chaeyeon's POV

Hello?

[Chaeyeon]

Hey, Yujin. What's the matter?

[Ah about that. Please do us a favor]

Us? What favor?

[We're here at the mall, I'm with Sakura and my service is already here. Can you fetch her?]

Just a second!

[Okay, we'll wait. Bye]

She hanged up. Oh god!

I immediately run inside the house to change my clothes and to get the keys.

Hmm what will I use? Dad's vehicle? Or my scooter?

Ah I'll use my scooter instead! Hehehehe ಥ⌣ಥ

"You look scary Chaeyeon!" Chaeryeong said while covering her face with a pillow.

"Shh , I'm going out tonight. I'll fetch someone" I said while changing my pajamas.

"Ah you're gross! Don't change your clothes in front of me! Who's that someone by the way?" she asked again .

She really is my sister. A sister who is disgusted to see her sister change infront of her hahahaha.

"You guess" I said . I put on my jacket since it's already cold outside.

"Sakura?" she hit the bullseye!

"Yeah" I said smiling secretly. I can't help it but to smile.

"I'm going to tell Mom and Dad about this" she said

"Alright, alright. I'll buy something to my baby sissy~ " I said as I hugged her.

"I'm not a baby anymore! Go shoo ~ Get your Sakura~" she said while smirking.

I feel my cheeks getting warm.

"W- what? Aish! I'll go now bye~" I said .

I went to the garage to get my scooter.

It's time to drive!

---------------------------------------------

Sakura's POV

It's very cold out here.

"Sakura, I called Chaeyeon to fetch you up. She'll be here in a few minutes" Yujin said patting my back.

"Your service is waiting now, hmm you can go. Thank you for coming with me. I'll wait for Chaeyeon" I said smiling at her.

"Okay, bye" she said as she went inside her service vehicle.

Ah it's too cold. Hmm maybe snow will come.

I saw a scooter coming. This must be Chaeyeon.

Yep I was right! It's Chaeyeon! Whoo thanks God!

"Let's go?" she extended her arm to me.

"Let's go" I gladly accepted her hand

We went to her scooter .

"It's pretty cold huh?" she said while she put on the keys again.

"Yes, maybe snow will come" I said .

It's too cold and I forgot to bring my coat.

"Ah, here. Wear this" Chaeyeon took of her jacket and put it in my shoulders.

"T- thanks. How about you? You're not feeling cold?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, I'm wearing my turtle neck sweater. You should wear that, you're feeling cold" She said while smiling at me.

She smiled. Why is my heart beating fast?

She ride in her scooter so I also ride .

"Hold tightly, Sakura. Don't let go, I'll drive fast" she took of her bonet and wear her helmet instead.

She turned to me and make me wear her bonet.

I looked at her eyes and all I can see is concern.

It lessened the cold that I'm feeling right now.

She started the engine . I put my hands in her stomach so that I'll not fall.

"Before you go home, I'll show you something" she said as she started to drive.

Hmm she'll show me something?

We rode silently. No one dares to talk. I think she's thinking something so I didn't bother her.

Actually, the first time that I saw Chaeyeon I thought that she's not friendly, I thought that she's rude and I also thought that she's a hard hearted girl since I don't know her well that time.

but it turns out that she's not like that after all.

She's funny, friendly, clumsy and most of all caring. She's caring to all the members especially Yena. She treats us even though she only got her allowance.

In the time when we went to her house to celebrate, I saw how she and her family love each other, how they care for each other and how they exert effort to make everyone smile.

I'm very thankful that I met Chaeyeon.

"We're here" she said.

I looked around and I was amazed at what I saw.

I think we're in a higher ground.

In the view, I can see the whole city with beautiful lights.

"Woah, how did you find this place? This is beautiful!" I said while looking around.

"I used to come here if I'm feeling bad. This place is my sanctuary since I'm still in my highschool days. This beautiful lights make me calm" she said while looking in the city of lights and smiling .

"This place must be important to you! Does your family know about this place?" I asked . I put my arm in the railings.

"Nope. I only came here alone. I used to climb up that tree, but now it is gone" She pointed a trunk behind me.

I feel like my heart is being crumpled when I saw her face became sad and because her memories when she's young together with that tree , is gone.

I saw a tear, dropped from her eyes. This place must mean a lot to her.

"I'm sorry" I said while bowing my head.

"Hey, don't be sorry. It's okay " she said . She wiped her tears and faced the city again.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked while looking at her.

"Hm, I promised to that tree that I'll bring someone special if I'll come back here again" she said while smiling, she's only looking at the lights.

S- someone special?

"S- someone s- special? b- but- - -

"Yeah, you're speciall coz' I've caused a lot to you.
First, I've carelessly bumped you. Second, the cockroach incident and third, when the club was changed. That's why I brought you here to repay my doings." she said, she looked at me while smiling.

Ahh t- that's why.

"Chaeyeon" I said while looking at the city lights.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for sharing your secret sanctuary, thank you for being my friend " I said .

I looked at her and smiled , she also smiled at me.

"No problem" she said while putting her hand in the bonnet in my head and ruining my hair.

She then reached her hand in the sky.

"Look! The first snow!" she said while jumping and catching the falling snow.

She looked like a kid who's playing hahaha . She's too cute.

I looked at the sky and also reached my hand.

This is the first time,

this is the first time that I watch the snowflakes falling

with someone special.

-------------------------
A/N : Hmm did you enjoy this chapter? There's still a lot to come! Thank you for voting my story!

Bubblyehet 💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

118K 3.4K 40
"She is mine and only mine."
47.8K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...
18.5K 689 104
What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time?