The Poor Heiress He Never No...

By LouisC2000

She's an Heiress. She's Beautiful. She's Humble. She's Hardworking. She's independent. She Doesn't depend on... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4: Anger, Hatred and Jealousy.

Chapter 3: Meeting Him Again

3.8K 132 8
By LouisC2000

EMMA POV.

I woke up feeling much better.... I sighed.
I went to the small bathroom, it had white tiled walls with deep blue flower designs on it and deep blue tiled floor every inch is blue on the floor no design just deep blue plain to be precise. It's beautiful, but it's nothing compared to my bathroom in my father's mansion....my bathroom is bigger than the Stone's living room...yeah I'm not exaggerating but it's true.

I'm not surprised the Stones are have nice taste in design especially Zachary.

I wonder if Zach will ever notice me I mean he barely noticed me let alone speak to me which makes my heart bleed.
But anytime I see his eyes I see nothing but pure hatred for me and it makes feel like crying but I won't give up maybe one day he'll love me back.

I quickly took my shower and went downstairs to help the other maids prepare dinner it's 6:30pm in the evening and I thought it's good to give a helping hand in the kitchen.
I decided not to wear my uniform since I'll officially be starting work tomorrow. I wore my Navy Blue Dress it's kinda old but manageable I don't want to look attractive or noticeable... If my mom saw this cloth on me she'll scold me....

"Emma you are from a wealthy family you should dress like one" my mom always said to me if I don't dress presentable for her.

I headed to the kitchen and saw that dinner is being served so I joined in serving dinner...My godmother, Mrs Emilia Stone was the first to come down for dinner...she didn't spare me a glance which really hurts...but I shrugged it off..

"Good evening madam" I greeted her... She finally noticed me I just forced out a smile.

"Good evening Miss Faye...you are awake?" she asked with lots of sarcasm laced in her voice and glared at me hard.

"Um...I.. " I started but was cut off by a familiar deep velvet voice.

"You don't have to defend yourself any time you are being corrected" I knew that voice it sent chills down my spine in a good way....Zachary's voice.

I turned around to see Zach holding a red haired girl around her waist....she's tall, pretty, and she looks like a model.
She looked like plastic....she had caked her face with so much make up that she looked like a costume for Halloween.
She looks like a gold digger, a bitch and social claimer.

It really hurts.
I stared at them...they look good together.
I was glad to see Zach again I really missed his face.

"Oooh it seems we have a guest tonight" Mrs Stone said.
"Emma you will serve her" she said to me...... I just nodded my head.
"Come sit down" she gestured the girl.. While Zach pulled out a chair out for her.
He sat beside her.

It really clenched my heart to see him with another woman.

"So what's your name dear." Mrs Emilia asked.
"Doris Tyler ma'am" she said in a high pitched voice that made me to close my ears.
Mrs Stone seems to dislike her but she concealed it very well just not to embarrass herself and her son...from what I know she is highly educated and very matured so showing the girl any form of mistreatment will be childish and way out of her league.

"Really?" she asked more like said.
"Yes ma'am by the way your dress is pretty....when I went to New Zealand I bought the kind of dress and guess what it was freaking $14 000 but I bought it...and there was this fancy shoe I saw when I traveled to Italy last summer ...."OH MY GOSH" it was $16000...." she laughed so loudly and giggled like a monkey.
We all stared at her with wide eyes I've never seen a lady talk like this before....she kept on talking and talking....she choked many times that we brought up to 50 glasses of water ( Exaggeration) to the table just in case she starts ranting which she never stopped.
All she talks about is fashion, clothes, shoes, trips, and worst the men she slept with since high school.
She has no manners.

She didn't even greet Mrs Stones when she arrived...she was smiling like an autistic patient.

"Josh Winston urrgghh..... He's not good in bed but still handsome though....I met so many guys who satisfied me but none is as good as Zachary.... Right Zachary?" she said shamelessly and I felt a stinging pain in my chest.
Zach glared at her signaling her to behave but it seems she didn't get the signal but continued laughing like a bear in the mountains.

"Well that's a nice adventure Ms. Tyler" Mrs Stone said in a monotone....it seems she already hates Miss Tiler.

"Thanks Emilia....I really love your house it's beautiful you know..." she wanted to start but thankfully Zach cut her off.

"Uh....mom I think we should start going...it's late and I got work tomorrow.
Mrs Stone just nodded and it seems like she was not pleased with her son.

We all soon vacated the dining room.

I really felt hurt because Zachary don't like me he brought home ladies and today he brought a freaking model who behaves like some one who was brought up in a psychiatric hospital and autistic home......she talks none stop and shamelessly.......who talks about her sex life to strangers?.
I went to my room and laid down to sleep and I couldn't sleep so I decided to chat with Miguel.

Emma: Hey Bestie!! how are you?
Miguel: Hey Emmy... I'm fine.
Emma: And school?
Miguel: Not bad. I missed you Emmy.
Emma: Me too... Just feeling really bored.
Miguel: Where's your Prince Charming?😊
Emma: Miggy you're crazy....he's here but hasn't noticed me once.
Miguel: Don't worry one day he will don't loose hope.
Emma: I hope so Mig.....Goodnight.
Miguel: Yeah Emmmaaa Goodnight Bestie.

I switched off my phone and laid down for a while and I noticed I couldn't still sleep again so I decided to read a book.
I read the book for about one hour.
I felt sleepy . I decided to go to sleep.

*****************************************

ZACHARY'S POV.

I was really embarrassed for what Doris did during dinner...

"Doris what is the meaning of what you did in there?" I asked her angrily
"What did I do?" she asked innocently but hell I know she's not innocent..

"Common Zachy stop being edgy and angry at me...I didn't do anything wrong" she said which annoyed me the more.

Father in heaven where did I get this girl from?....why can't she just behave herself?
Now my mom will rebuke me and I regretted ever knowing someone like Doris.
Her red hair and makeup are making me feel dizzy and her perfume smells like Indian hemp and it's choking me like hell.

I quickly dropped her off at her apartment and came back to my mansion....

I entered inside and everywhere was quiet so I decided to go to my room upstairs.
"What a lovely guest" my mom said out of nowhere....I thought she's asleep.

"Hey mom" I greeted her.
"I don't like that girl more like toy" my mom said causing me to chuckle.

"I'm sorry mom I won't bring her here again." I promised her.
"You better" she said before walking upstairs to her room I guess.

I went to my room and showered for 30 minutes I let the hot water rush down all my body calming my nerves down and suddenly Emma's image clouded my head once more. The reason why I brought Doris here is to forget her I had sex with Doris so that I could erase her out of my mind and head but all seems in vain....
Why will I be thinking of a maid?.
I sighed deeply.

That girl has a big effect on me and I won't allow it....She's just a maid for heaven's sake.

She's just a maid and she's nothing...I keep replaying it on my head.

I finished showering and couldn't sleep so I decided to have some couple of few drinks.
I will get my revenge on her for humiliating me in public...I mean no one does that.
I'm going to make her life a living hell in this mansion....
When she came to my office to beg me....I took my time in studying her to be honest she has a very innocent aura but hell I know she is not innocent but have slept with men and she just doing that for my money....
That's all they want money,fame popularity but I won't give in that easily.

With all the thought going in my head while drinking, darkness engulfed me completely with one thought on my head.
"She will pay."

*****************************************
STONE'S MANSION
6:20AM
STILL ON
ZACHARY'S POV.

I woke up with a throbbing headache... I drank a couple of whiskey last night before I went to sleep.....
Yesterday when Doris was rambling those crazy stuff I took my time on noticing Emma.
She has this innocent aura around her and what's more surprising she looks familiar like I've seen her before... No it can't be there is no way I've seen her before.

I decided to put a stop in thinking about her and focus on making her life a living hell... No one humiliates Zachary Stone and she did.
I went to take a hot shower, I quickly finished and wore my Armani Black suit and I paired it up with a Lemon green tie and finally I wore my Rolex wrist watch and sprayed my expensive cologne.

I went downstairs and I saw breakfast served on the table. I never felt like eating while going to work but today I felt hungry all of a sudden and I don't know why.
On the table was Blueberry Pancakes, Muffins, Bacons, Scrambled eggs, and hot chocolate tea.....WOW!

"Good morning son" I heard my mom said behind me and I turned around and saw her beautifully dressed in her Nude dress paired with a nude stilettos... Beautiful as always.
"Good morning mom" I greeted back excitedly.
"Hmmmm someone is a good mood" she teased.
"Oh common mom stop it already... I'm hungry" I said and her eyes widened a thought it might tear.
"Wow first time in history..."
"Rosario" she called out.
An middle aged lady ran to the dining room.
"Yes ma'am...Good morning Sir" she greeted.
I just nodded.
"Please can you serve me and my son" she demanded.
"Right away ma'am" she replied.
We sat down and dug in our food. When I tasted it...I melted. This is Heaven.
I feel like I'm eating the greatest meal.

"Rosario... your food tastes delicious today." mom said happily.
"Ooh ma'am I wasn't the one who prepared it..." she said excitedly and I became confused.
My mom seems more confused.
"Who did?" I asked curiously.
"It's Miss Faye Sir" she answered politely.
Shock was an understatement.
"Where is she?" my mom asked.
"She is doing the laundry.... She woke up by 4:30am clean the whole mansion, washed the dishes, trimmed and watered the garden, planted new flowers, prepared breakfast and now she is doing the laundry" she said.
I was really surprised at this information.
"Thanks you may go" my mom dismissed her.
"Mom I'll be leaving for work now." I said and kissed her cheek.
"Bye son take care." she said.

I left the mansion speechless.... All my life I never ate leaving the house... I can't eat because I hate breakfast but today I ate because of one person.....EMMA!
This can't be... How can someone have a big effect on me like this?

I know exactly know what to do..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 478K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
225K 10.3K 40
#yuyachi แ€–แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...โ— start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
173K 5.1K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...