ooouuu

By beamajesticllama

Y/n and young ma (+ others) story/imagine dm me for any requests homophobes= reported/blocked🤬 More

c h a r a c t e r s

I

366 11 0
By beamajesticllama

Hey guys it's Y/N and I wanted to make this video a long ass time now but I guess I was scared to... but I- I am lesbian and I know a lot of my audience is part of the lgbtq+ community and I wanted you all to know the truth, I appreciate all of you.
•Katorah pov•
I quickly turn off my laptop and put it on the chair "what you hiding?" Domo said laughing at me reaching for my MacBook. "yo what you doing??!!" I snatched it back off her and went upstairs to my room. When I hear a knock on my door "fuck off man I don't wanna talk to you" I said rolling my eyes going through my instagram feed, thot after thot pops up then I see her, that beautiful smile. I smirk and like the photo. I can hear Domo and Jaz snickering on the other side of the door, I open the door and they're both stood with YouTube open on their phones "that girl you been stalking for months just post-" I shut the door and walked back to my bed all I heard was "ooouuu" (😉🤣)
After an hour of listening to music I decided to turn on my Instagram and go live, I was talking to all my supporters and they were all asking questions eventually I got tired and decided to go to bed for the night.

𝒶/𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 🥶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 666 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
26.3K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
92.6K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
197K 710 24
its all in the title babes 😋