Eternally hers

By m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... More

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
I loved you
Change
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Deja Vu
Aftermath
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
Blinded but Not by the Light
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
About Damn Time
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

Together

3.1K 160 3
By m1nd15p0w3r

Waking up the next day proved to be harder than normal. I had absolutely not energy. I reach out next to me for Kaira but her side is empty.

"Good you're finally awake I was getting worried about you," Kaira says coming in our room.

"What time it is?" I ask.

"8:15 pm"

"What? I've slept over twelve hours?"

"I figured after last night you were tired. I think the whole process wipes you out."

I know I'm looking at her like she has grown an extra head. I keeping opening and closing my mouth trying to voice what's running through my head but nothing it coming out.

"We need to run test baby. You are so different from the rest of us. I honestly believe there is no limit to what you can do. I mean I felt you inside me last me. I felt you come inside me last night. But you are here in front of me as the woman that I love. I truly don't understand it."

"I don't want to be a lab rat" I whine.

She leans her forehead against mine for a moment before kissing me. 

"I know love." she says.

Getting up and stretching. I look at myself in the bedroom mirror. There is really no difference in me physically. Turning my head from right to left. I gaze at my face. Sure my size can be considered masculine. I'm tall and built. My muscles cord around my bones not overly bulky but definitely not subtle. I like to believe that I look powerful. One look at me and you won't want to try me.

I look over at Kaira she is shaking her head with a raised eyebrow at me

"Find everything in order?" she asks with a soft smile gracing her features.

"Leave me be woman" I say swooping her into my arms. 

Making our way into the kitchen I realize I am famished. It feels as if I haven't eaten in days.

"So I'm right to assume that you are very hungry?"

"yes"

"it must really take a lot out of your body to do that"

"Kaira I have one question?"

"what?" 

"are you still with me for me? Not for what I can do?"

"oh, Omari I love you with or without any extra from you. I won't lie I am curious because this is the first I've seen anything like this. I mean you are not of the Tainos people, there's no trace of lycan in your DNA. No being that I know of is capable of metamorphosis. And if so its very old world. Before my time."

"should I be afraid?"

She starts laughing at me.

"no baby I won't let anything happen to you." 

Having money is a good never get me wrong about that. But when you have enough money to have me hooked up to these to run tests on me. Money is seriously a bad thing. As one machine sucks out my blood another one dissects while another one analyzes it. While yet another machine pushes it back into my body. I'm starting to go stir crazy. I look to the left and see my love running her fingers over the braille notes that one machine has just spit out. She looks in my general direction while continuing to read.

"just give me the bad news"i say with a small smile. 

Looking at me with tears brimming her eyes "mouth guard or no mouth guard?" is all she says before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 253 30
7/12/18 UPDATE I am currently editing my story now. As i have said this edit will make it longer and more detailed than the current version. Please...
7.2K 406 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
192 28 12
No spoiler..😏 But this is my first story so you are free to comment my mistakes.. That's a SUGA FF Hope you like it.. This is a pure fictional story...
115K 2.4K 31
This book is shit but have fun ig 🌚my first story I updated yall 🥰