Crush Imagines [COMPLETED]

By ashleydoodles123

Created for your viewing pleasure! More

♡ Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows ♡
◇ Study Date ◇
♡ HeLikesYouBack ♡
◇ Romantic Hike ◇
☆ Cuteness ☆
♡ Dinner & Pickup Lines ♡
◇ You Dropped This... ◇
☆ The First Week Without Him ☆
♡ He Wakes You Up ♡
◇ Tickle Fights and Cuddles ◇
☆ His Secret Love For Beyoncé & Broadway ☆
♡ That Time of the Month ♡
◇ Sick ◇
☆ The Final Chapter ☆

☆ Mini Cuddles ☆

2.8K 23 3
By ashleydoodles123

Note: Yes I know you cannot really get intimate with your crush. Just imagine he's your boyfriend in this one!

--

"Move over!" I whined, hitting him on the shoulder with the couch pillow. "You're hogging up all the cushions."

"Am I now?" He laid back and kicked his feet up.

"You tease." I started poking at his belly until he finally moved and put an arm around my shoulder.

He smiled at me. "So, action movie?"

"NO."

He laughed. "Rom-com?"

"Absolutely."

"A little bit of action?"

"Nope."

"Adventure? Drama? Mystery? Horror?"

"No way José."

"50 First Dates?"

I snuggled my head into the right side of his neck and squeezed his hand. "Yes. Thank you. I wove you."

"I wove you too."

We slept tangled up together in each other's arms, as the sun went down slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 261K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
693K 15K 103
Betty and jughead are dating, her life at riverdale high and his life running the Whyte wyrm are complete opposites but it works.
343K 6.3K 40
Betty finds herself in the town of riverdale after running from her abusive boyfriend. Who will help her, or throw her back into the lions den.
4.6M 140K 36
When college student Indie finds out her boyfriend cheated on her, she hooks up with his best frenemy Reece as payback but doesn't expect their one-n...