[Part 1] A New Assassin (An A...

By Warlord-Dregon

[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears h... More

Bio
Prolouge
Sequence 1: The Mission Gone Wrong
Sequence 2: Prisoner
Sequence 3: What Happens At Night
Sequence 4: Escape
Sequence 6: Their Plans
Sequence 7: Y/n Strikes
Sequence 8: A Lecture From Ezio & A Promise
Sequence 9: A Terrible Reunion
Sequence 10: Nothing Is True...
Lost Sequence #1: A Dream?
Sequence 11: The Lone Hacker
Sequence 12: One Falls, Another Rises
Sequence 13: A Rose's Reunion. Power Grows.
Sequence 14: Everything is Permitted
Sequence 15: Everything is Permitted (part 2)
Lost Sequence #2: Their Secrets
Sequence 16: A Big Decision
Sequence 17: May 17th
Sequence 18: Goodbye?
Sequence 19: Finishing Unsettled Business
Sequence 20: Finishing Unsettled Business (part 2)
Sequence 21: The Start of Something New
Lost sequence #3: A Forced Alliance
Sequence 22: The New Assassin (Finale sequence)
Sequence 23: The Dawn of War (Epilogue)
Update on Part 2
[REDACTED]
Dawn of War Preview 1
The end...?

Sequence 5: The Attack On Vale

5.4K 95 69
By Warlord-Dregon

March 8, 2218,
No one's POV

Currently, team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY fighting off countless Grimm as they're in the center of Vale. There were a few Templars and Atlas machines helping as well, but they were being out numbered quickly. As they kept fighting, they were becoming exhausted and running out of ammunition very quickly. Yang punches an Ursa in the face as Ruby shot a Creep with her scythe/sniper. Weiss elegantly stabs a Beowulf with her reaper, as Blake shot a few Nevermores with her gun. The four began to group up as the others were fighting.

Yang: "What's the plan sis?!" She yells as she shot another Grimm with her gauntlets.

Ruby: "We fight for as long as we can until backup arrives!" She responds as she aims and fires at a Beowulf.

Blake: "But we're almost out of ammo!"

As they were yelling, they were trying to fight off as many Grimm as possible. They've begun to notice that the Grimm were becoming too much for themselves as they were being outmatched. But as all hope seemed lost for them, the sound of thunder roared in the air before someone came flying down on a large number of Grimm and created a large explosion of lightning with a weapon.

(^Like so^)

Dust filled the air before clearing. Any Grimm near the explosion were disinterested as lightning still cracks in the ground. Once the dust clears, Derek was seen holding a battle axe in his right hand as it was covered in lightning.

Derek: "Need a hand?" He asks as he steps forward.

RWBY: "Derek?!" The looks on their faces almost made Derek laugh, but he managed to hide it.

Derek: "Sorry we're late."

Derek hears more Grimm running at him from behind and turns towards them before throwing his lightning axe at them. He pulls out another axe from behind him and charges at the army.

As the four huntresses-in-training were still in awe at the strength of the young assassin, they failed to notice that an Ursa was sneaking up on them from behind. As it raises it paw over itself to swipe them, it roars, gaining the four's attention. They turned too slow however as it was about to kill them. But lucky, three bullet holes were shot into its head before dropping dead. Behind the Grimm was Trevor, who's currently finishing reloading his pistols.

Trevor: "Sup ladies?" He asks as he finishes reloading.

Ruby: "Hey Trevor! Shouldn't you be helping Coco?"

Trevor thought about it for a moment.

Trevor: "Nope. My girl can handle anything." He says confidently.

Weiss: "You sure?"

Trevor: "Seriously? Can't you first years believe in us higher classmates? She's a second year. She's handled things like this before."

Blake: "But-!"

Trevor: "Hang on."

Trevor points a pistol behind him without looking and shot two incoming Beowolves in the head as he casually smirks. Once they were dead, he puts his pistols away.

Trevor: "Continue."

Weiss: "How did you know-?"

???: "Can't you five stop chit chatting and help?!"

Olivia jumps into view, backing up from an incoming attack from an Ursa. She turns her sword into a pistol and began firing at the bear.

Trevor: "Sheesh sis. It's kinda rude to interrupt people when their-."

Olivia turns her head around and the anger in her two different color eyes was pretty obvious.

Olivia: "I sear if you don't stop talking and help, I'll burn all of your video games! Got it?!" She yells as she looks back to her opponent.

Trevor froze in fear for a moment before turning to the other four girls as he pulls out his pistols.

Trevor: "W-well, it's been fun, but duty calls! So see ya!" He turns around and ran to help his sister, who was dogging any incoming attacks from the Ursa.

After he left, RWBY nod to each other before going back into battle.

Meanwhile

On a different side of Vale, Derek has finishing off any Grimm in the area. His battle axe returned to him before he puts it away. He looks around for a moment before turning around and walks away. But after only taking a few steps, he stops before his right fist was covered in flames as he quickly turned around and punched an incoming attack from an unknown attack.

(^Derek is Vegito^)

An explosion of dust filled the area before clearing. Once it does, a Grimm in a locked position from the punch as the two were evenly matched.

Derek: 'A Juggernaut...'

The two remained locked in place for a moment before they jumped back from each other. When they land, Derek cracks his neck and knuckles as the Juggernaut slowly circles him. Derek pulls out a large hammer from his back as the Juggernaut began running at him.

Derek: "This should be fun!" He yells after chuckling.

He lets out a battle cry as the two ran at each other.

Time skip

Everyone, including reinforcements, were standing in the center of Vale. Team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and a few others were there. Professor Port and Oobleck (is that how it's spelled?) were together as they celebrate their victory. Glynda on the other hand was too busy using her telekinesis to rebuild everything that was destroyed. Trevor and Olivia walk over to the group as they were glade that the battle was over. Trevor sees Coco with Velvet and Fox before smirking and walks over to them. He sneaks behind Coco before hugging her from behind. Coco yelps but smiles after she saw it was Trevor.

Trevor: "Sup babe?"

Coco: "Hello handsome.~"

The two shared a quick kiss before smiling and Coco rested her head in the crook of Trevor's neck. The two stayed like this as everyone gathered around. Everyone was happy for the fact that they all survived the attack and managed to lock Roman Torchwick up. Olivia looks around but can't seem to find someone.

Olivia: "Guys, where's Derek?"

Everyone noticed his absence as well as they looked around. Olivia was about to panic, but a familiar voice was heard behind her.

Derek: "I'm right here, sis." He says before grunting.

Everyone looks towards the source as they see Derek and Yatsuhashi. The latter had one of Derek's arms wrapped around him as Derek was limping as he was clearly beaten up. Olivia and Trevor were worried for their eldest brother and ran up to him.

Olivia: "What happened?! Are you-?!"

Derek: "Don't worry sis. I'm fine. My aura will heal me soon enough."

Trevor: "What the hell happen boss?"

Derek: "A Juggernaut. That's what."

Everyone: "A Juggernaut?!"

Yang: "Did you beat it all by yourself?!" She yells as she runs up to them.

Derek: "Hell no. Had Yatsuhashi here help at the last minute." Derek looks at Yatsuhashi, who simply nods in approval.

Port: "My word Mr. l/n! That's some marvelous strength you have! And you have incredible skills if you managed to slay a Juggernaut!" He comments as he and Oobleck walk to them.

Oobleck: "Yes yes indeed! Juggernauts are extremely powerful! They're also extremely rare to find, but everyone knows to runaway if given a chance! I'm sure that you'll be a great huntsman one day!"

Derek: *chuckles* "Thanks. But like I said; Yatsuhashi helped. Right?"

Yatsuhashi only nods in approval once again.

Mini time skip

As everyone was still in Vale, the Atlas robots were checking the area as the Templars were doing their own thing. Team RWBY walks up to the three l/n siblings. Olivia and Trevor were standing near a lamppost as Derek was resting on it. The three siblings turned their attention to the four girls.

Trevor: "Sup?" He greets as he does a two finger salute.

Ruby: "We've heard about your missing brother, y/n." She says, a hint of sadness was in her voice.

The three siblings instantly became saddened as they all tried to avert their gaze to something else.

Olivia: "What about him?"

Weiss: "We wanted to say we're sorry about what happened to him. No one should ever be treated like that."

Derek: "Thanks...Anything else?" He asks, hoping to not talk about his youngest brother.

Ruby: "We wanted to let you know that if there's anything we could do to help possibly find him, please contact us."

Blake: "Even though we've barely interacted with him, he's still a classmate and we're worried about him as well."

Yang: "Yeah! We want to help out!" She yells as she fist pumps the air.

The three remained silent for a moment. Olivia was holding back her tears as Trevor was hiding his angered face. Derek was clenching his fists as he gritted his teeth.

Derek: "Thanks...but you shouldn't get involved in something that doesn't concern you..."

Ruby: "What do you mean-?"

Her question as interrupted when a roar was heard in the distance. Everyone turned to the source as they hear gunshots as well. They saw Atlas robots being torn apart by a two story-tall Grimm.

Ruby: "What is that?"

Trevor: "How did we miss that thing?!"

Derek: "Everyone stay back!" Derek yells as he tries to get up. But once he stood, he instantly fell on one knee as his leg was still injured.

Derek: "Gah! Damnit!"

The Grimm heard them yelling before it approaches everyone as they got out their weapons. As they were about to fight, it lets out an ear defining roars as everyone instantly drops their weapons as they covered their ears.

Yang: "It's so loud!"

Ruby: "What?!"

As it roars, the ground shook as smaller Grimm began to pop out of the ground.

Once the big Grimm stopped roaring, everyone still couldn't move and their bodies instantly began to feel heavy. Everyone fell on their stomachs as the smaller Grimm began to walk towards them.

Trevor: "Damnit! Why can't I move?!"

Glynda: "It must be the Grimm!"

As everyone saw the Grimm getting closer, they all began to feel helpless. And just as they thought it was the end for them, three small black balls were thrown in between them and the Grimm. The monsters look at the object in confusion before the balls exploded in smoke. The Grimm shrieked as everyone began to cough.

Weiss: "What now?!" She worries as she coughs.

The sound of gunshots and Grimm shrieking could be heard within the smoke. A minute past before the smoke disappears. Once it did, a person in a white hood fighting the giant Grimm was standing between the group and the Grimm.

The person was holding a sword as he was stares at the beast.

Glynda was about to demand the person to explain himself, but he ran to the Grimm before she could. The Grimm swipes it's tail at the person, only to miss before the person took hold of the tail and began to climb it. As it tries to swing him off, the man began to climb up the tail before reaching its body. He began to stab any part of the body without armor before making his way to the head. The Grimm continues to try to get him off, but fails as it roars in anger. Once he got to the head, he pulls out a crossbow before shooting the eye.

The Grimm once again roared in pain before slamming its head into a building. The man jumps off before it smashed itself into the building, hurting itself in the process. He then began to climb the same building as the Grimm tried to get its head out, but was in fact stuck. As it continues to break itself free, it's armor began to come loose, showing its delicate flesh. Once the man got on top of the roof, he jumps off with his sword in his two hands and sliced the neck of the beast clean off. The monster let out a cried roar before dissolving into nothing. The man lands on the ground as everyone was completely shocked from their savior.

Blake: "W-who's that?"

Everyone except the l/n siblings were also confused. The siblings however, had a different question in mind.

DOT: 'Is that Ezio?!'

Everyone felt their strength return to them and got up before running over to the person. The man was too busy putting his sword away but stops when he heard footsteps. His back was turned to them as they couldn't see his face. Once everyone was a small distance away, they all stopped and tried to catch their breaths.

Jaune: "Who *pant* are you?"

The man doesn't respond. The Templars got in front of everyone as they pointed their weapons at him.

Templar: "Freeze!"

Yang: "Hang on! He just saved us!" She explains as she took a step forward.

The man slowly raised his arms up in surrender. Yang took a another step forward, but was meet with a gun pointing at her from a Templar. She got scared when she saw the end of the gun pointing at her. Before anything could happen, the man threw a smoke bomb on the ground, causing everyone to be stunned from the bomb as they were busy coughing. The sound of gunshots, metal clashing, and grunts were heard before the smoke cleared up to reveal the man gone as the Templars were now dead. Everyone saw the bodies and practically everyone jumped back.

Weiss: "Did that man just murder innocent people?!"

Jaune: "He's gone! That monster!"

As everyone was yelling about something, the three young assassins looked at each other confused and surprised by what just happened.

Meanwhile

The assassin, who is in fact y/n, was running across rooftops in a hurry. Y/n jumps across a gap between two rooftops before running again. As he was running, he was thinking heavily on what just happened.

Y/n: 'That was too close! Thank god I had another smoke bomb left, otherwise Yang might've died...'

As he continues his thoughts, he wasn't paying attention to the fact that he was approaching another gap between rooftops. He jumped too early and was about to fall but managed to grab the ledge. But his grip was too weak, causing him to let go and fall, crashing into trash bins next to a sleeping cat. The cat instantly woke up, scared, and ran off. A moment passes before y/n groans in pain. Y/n slowly tries to get out of the trash. He had a few stains on his robe and a rotten banana on his hood. He flicks the banana off before trying to walk away, only to feel his right ankle in pain. He grunts as he fell.

Y/n: "Damnit...should've been paying attention."

Ezio: "Correct. You should've."

Y/n looks up to see Ezio looking down at him.

Y/n: "Well sorry for worrying about a classmate's life. And I still need to practice my parkour."

Ezio: "Indeed. Let's hope Summer can clean MY robe."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. Let's hope I can even walk back."

Ezio disappeared before y/n got up and began to limp his way back to the house.

Time skip

It was currently nighttime as Summer next to a fire in the living room in the abandoned house. She hears the front door open and instantly ran to the door.

Summer: "Hey y/n-!" She gasps when she saw y/n close the door as he was messy and trying to walk on one foot.

Summer: "Y/n! What happened?!"

Y/n: "I had an accident- Gah!" Y/n fell again, but was luckily saved by Summer as she caught him.

Summer: "I got you."

She got one of y/n's arms over her shoulder and began to make her way to the broken down couch. As she does, y/n thanks her. Once there, she gently placed him down before sitting next to him.

Summer: "How bad is your leg?"

Y/n: "It's not my leg, it's my ankle. I rescued your daughters from Templars and Grimm."

Summer: (gasps) "Yang and Ruby?! How are they doing?!"

Y/n: "Fine I guess...but there was an invasion in Vale."

Summer: "Was that how you-?"

Y/n: "No...failed to jump a rooftop."

Summer: "I see...was anyone hurt?"

Y/n: "I don't think so...only my oldest brother."

Summer: "Okay...but getting back to my daughters...how were they?! Were they helping out-?" She was dying to know about her daughters.

Y/n: "Yes, Summer...and they were pretty. Ruby looks just as pretty as you."

While y/n meant that as a compliment, Summer took it differently. Her face redden as she was stuttering. Y/n raised an eyebrow as he looks at her.

Y/n: "What? Was it something I said?"

Summer took a minute to calm down. But once she did, she looked down as she let out a breath.

Summer: "No...it's nothing...you should get some rest."

Y/n was about to question her, but she quickly got up and walked into a different room, leaving him alone. He looks to where Summer left, before staring at the fire, which reflected from his eyes. He closes his eyes before letting out a tired sigh.

Memory completed...Full synchronization...continue...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
24.9K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
84.3K 732 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
3.9K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...