Starstruck | C.H

By valentineashton

Hi Guys! This story has been nominated in the watty awards! I would really appreciate your support on this! "... More

Prologue
1. Welcome back to LA
2. No bad press
3. What are best friends for?
4. Rudely interrupted
5. Sorry about him
6. Buddy scheme
7. Time to tell the folks
8. The official meeting
9. Was that a drug exchange?
10. First time in the studio
11. No way, this is a celeb's party?
12. He's guilty, I'm innocent
13. Did we just record a single?
14. The truth always comes out
15. This is...tense
16. Is that a hickey?
17. Unexpected kiss
18. The actual truth
19. Time to talk business
20. Always check the bedroom
21. Life update
22. The fourth of July bash
23. Rejected in front of the press
24. Who is this and what did he do with Calum?
25. Let's film a music video
26. From one gal to another
27. Finally
29. Eighteen
30. What did I do?
31. F*** You
32. Is this it then?
33. Don't leave
34. Fresh start
35. All good things must come to an end
Sequel
New Story - Photograph

28. How old are we again?

2.8K 56 29
By valentineashton

Sophia

So yesterday happened. 

Calum and I had our first kiss and let me just say, it's all I've thought about since. Nothing else really happened, we had that make-out session but after that we decided to actually film the video we had said we were gonna do for my channel. We filmed a short clip filling everyone in on what was happening and then we filmed a cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

Whilst editing the video I couldn't help but smile, seeing us together in a way that wasn't shouting or being annoyed at each other filled me with so much joy. We both looked so happy in the video.

I had just finished publishing the video when I got a text off Ashton.

Ash: We have a surprise! Meet at the studio ASAP! 

I wonder what that was about, I didn't question it though, luckily I had already done my hair and makeup and got dressed earlier so I was pretty much ready to go. The only thing left to do was find a lift to the studio. Damn it I really hated that I couldn't drive the rental car here.

I sent Hattie a text asking if she didn't mind taking me and she said it wasn't a problem. 

I met her outside her little black mini and we drove down to the studios.

We pulled into the parking lot to find a small group of people. Ashton was there with a girl I recognised as Maya, Michael was with a pretty pink haired girl who I believed was Crystal and then there was Calum and Luke. 

I looked at Hattie with confusion. When Luke noticed Hattie's car pull up his face lit up and so did Hattie's.

"Is there something going on with you two?" I smirked as Luke walked over to the car. 

She grinned sheepishly and rolled down her window. Luke leant against the car.

"Come on, get out." He smiled.

"What, both of us?" Hattie asked.

"Yes! Come on we're leaving now!" He said opening Hattie's door. We shot each other a sheepish grin and quickly unbuckled our seatbelts, climbing out the car. 

I shut the door and locked eyes with Calum, he smiled softly and started to walk towards me. 

We met halfway. "Hey." I smiled.

He put his hands in his pockets. "Hey." 

"What's happening?" I asked referring to everyone and the mini bus that I had noticed was there.

"We're taking a trip. Come on," he said as he led me to the mini bus, he opened the passenger door and encouraged me to climb in. I grinned and hopped in as he got in the drivers seat. 

"Come on guys get your asses on this damn bus!" He shouted and everyone started to climb in.

I turned back to see Hattie had taken a seat next to Luke and we both smiled at each other. Calum started the engine and began leaving the studio parking lot. He turned the radio up and rolled down the window, resting his arm on it.

"So where we're going is a public place and they're is probably going to be people taking pictures so--"

"We're gonna have to act like a couple?" I finished his sentence for him.

He glanced at me and chuckled lightly, "well I don't know about you but I won't be acting, although everyone else will think we are." His voice was confident, he really did like me.

I blushed, "do the boys know about us?" I asked. I mean Ashton was pretty clued in I was sure but who knows about Michael and Luke. I didn't want them blabbing to Chris about the fact we weren't in a fake relationship but starting to develop real feelings which was made pretty clear, wasn't allowed.

"They do, but don't worry they would never tell." His hand went on to my knee as he concentrated on the road.

I felt my cheeks heat up even more, his touch sent a feeling inside my body crazy and he was only touching my knee.

"How are you and the boys?" I asked.

"We're getting there Sophia, thanks to you. I'm still cross at Ashton for kissing you by the way. But he seems to have found a new distraction now." He glanced in the rearview mirror and I glanced over my shoulder at Ashton as his arm was draped over Maya whilst he chatted to Michael. "Luke, well Luke is Luke, he like's to be the centre of attention at all times so sometimes we clash, but I can have a conversation with him now without wanting to rip my hair out and Michael, he was never really a problem, I just used to hate that he always agreed with Luke but he's chill now. But like I said, things are slowly getting better, and we have you to thank for that." He smiled and I copied him.

"I'm glad." 

"Yo Sophia! Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday in three days!" Luke shouted to me. I turned to see the guilt on Hattie's face. Damn her, I didn't want the boys to know. 

I laughed, "must have slipped my mind." I turned back to face the road and try and avoid looking at Calum who I could feel his eyes on me.

"Really, you're turning 18 in three days? We'll have to plan something." He said.

I sat up and shook my head, "No that's not necessary honestly, I wasn't doing anything anyway since my family have gone away." I sighed. They had forgotten about it so had I.

***

"OH MY GOD DISNEY!" Hattie practically shouted from the back as the signs made it clear we were now approaching Disney Land.

I wasn't as excited as Hattie as I had been here numerous times but I knew she had never been.

However I was still excited to spend time with the boys and see Disney in a new way, I knew it would be a laugh. 

Once parked up we all stumbled out the bus. 

"So what's the occasion?" Crystal asked, clearly it was just us girls who didn't know what was happening today.

"Well we wanted to celebrate everything we've achieved so far this year and I think this is the best way." Michael said, giving Crystal a big squeeze.

"We also wanted to congratulate Sophia too." Ashton grinned.

"Aw guys," I laughed.

Calum

Today was going to be the perfect day, especially because things didn't have to be fake with Sophia. Chris wanted a fake relationship, well to everyone else they will know no different. And neither will he. 

It was my idea to bring everyone to Disney. I had never been before and wanted to experience something new with a fresh head.

The group started walking ahead and Sophia and I fell into step behind them. I stopped her and pulled my bag off my shoulder, "close your eyes," I said and she did, smiling. Damn it she looked so cute. I opened it up and pulled out a pair of Mickey mouse ears and I put them on my head then I placed Minnie mouse ears on her head. 

Her hands went to her head to feel them and when she realised what they were she opened her eyes and smiled and then she realised I was wearing them and she burst out laughing.

"Do they really look that bad?" I sighed.

She shook her head, "nope I just, you normally look so serious and I don't know it's just funny." She pulled out her phone and quickly snapped a picture of me. I was caught off guard so was probably looking a bit grumpy on that picture.

She examined the picture, "wow your fans are gonna love this." She said trying to contain her laughter.

I swiftly snatched the phone off her and looked at the picture. "Hey!" She said and tried to grab it but I was taller than her so she couldn't reach it. She was right the fans would like this, If I do say so myself. I looked good.

I opened the camera back up and switched it to selfie mode. "Here." I said. I put my arms over her shoulder, so my stomach was against her back, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding the phone in front of us. 

She held her hands to her mouth because she still was trying not to laugh, I snapped some pictures of us and when I placed my lips on her cheeks she soon stopped laughing and smiled sheepishly.

I finished taking the pictures and handed her phone back to her, winking. "Come on. They guys are way ahead of us." I offered my hand and she looked at it and grinned, taking it. And I had to say, they fit perfectly with mine.

We started to run after the guys and we soon caught up.

***

"Excuse me," I asked to a girl, she was a member of staff walking the park. Though she didn't look that old.

She turned to me and her eyes lit up. "Oh my god Hi!" She grinned. She looked behind me to see the rest of the band and her smile grew even bigger.

"You're a fan? What's your name?" I smirked. 

She nodded. "It's Violet."

 "Well Violet, we'll gladly take pictures with you if you do one thing for me." I said.

"Of course!" She smiled.

I held out my phone, "Will you take a picture of us in front of the castle?" I asked.

She took the phone from me, "Yes I'd be happy to! Wow this is the best shift ever!" She laughed.

I smiled and turned back to the group. "Positions guys!" I shouted. I ran over to Sophia, "get on my back," I laughed.

"Are you sure?" She chuckled. I didn't give her chance to reply as I crouched down and hoisted her onto my back. 

I watched as the guys copied our poses and we all posed for the picture. Violet took a few pictures and gave us a thumbs up when she was done. She walked over to us.

"You guys all look amazing and so cute! I can get you all free fast passes if you want?" She grinned, handing me the phone back.

"Hell yeah!" Luke shouted.

***

Sophia

Today had been one of the best days of my life. And now Calum and I had found a quieter area to watch the firework display.

There was still a few people around but they all seemed to be other adults in couples that were older than us so we wouldn't be disturbed by fans.

We were sat on a bench, drinking hot chocolate.

"I had a lot of fun today, thank you for organising this." I smiled, looking at Calum. Did I ever mention how attractive his side profile was because, it was hella fine.

He turned to me, "Me too Sophia. And you being here made it even better." His hand rested on my cheek and he leaned in, I closed my eyes as our lips meant. It was a gentle and sweet kiss, much softer than the last time we kissed. But it was still just as good. 

"What are we going to do when this is all over, the contract?" I said. The thoughts resurfacing that I will in fact be leaving soon.

"I really don't want to talk about that." He sighed.

"Me either, but it's less than a month away now, I'm going to be leaving for college and you're gonna be starting your tour. What will happen to us?" I asked.

His arms went around me, "I don't want to lose contact with you, but for now I only want to think about the now. Okay?" He said it as a question, but the cooler tone in his voice showed that it was a demand.

I sighed and leant into him as the firework show started.

AN

Oh my god guyss 5sos really just dropped a live album just like that without any warning.

I just spent an hour and half listening to it and now I wrote this whilst listening again.

best christmas present ever

- liv x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 20.4K 101
When Alyssa Thomas goes off to college, she is left heartbroken after a messy breakup with her unfaithful ex. Instead of letting her despair swallow...
1.1M 35.2K 26
"Hi, how may I- holy shit. You're Shawn Mendes." // all rights reserved @livemendes IG | @smilemendes COMPLETED ON: JULY 2ND, 2016
2.2M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...