Finding Love in the Magic

By milk_shake50

Percy and Annabeth had a good run, but when Percy breaks up with Annabeth because the old sparks died out wha... More

Author's Notice
1- Sorry, But We're Done
2- A School of Magic
3- The Golden Trio
4- Our New Lives (For About a Year)
5- Diagon Alley
6- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 1
7- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 2
8-Sorting
9- Bedtime
10-Potions Class
11- Transfiguration
12-The Forbidden Forest
13- After the Forest Incident
15- Ginny Weasley
16- Telling Red
17- Sorry, But We're Done Pt.2
18- The Invitation
19- The Burrow Pt. 1
20-The Burrow Pt. 2
21- The Kiss

14- Truth or Dare

11K 331 154
By milk_shake50

Over 3.5k reads 
Thanks so much, guys!!!!!!!!
Please keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nico

I sighed as he ran his fingers through my hair. His sea green eyes were filled with love and want. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to my shoulder. I was sitting on his lap. My back to his chest. 

"I love you, Nico." He whispered in my ear. I smiled as he placed another kiss on my body. The kisses kept getting lower and lower and lower until his head was now at my waistline. He looked up at me with his signature lopsided grin and all I could do was blush and nod. 

He slowly peeled off my pants, then my shirt, then my underwear. He then began removing his clothes. Soon we were both naked and Percy littered my body with sweet kisses. He started biting and nibbling on my collar bone and neck leaving red marks on my pale skin. 

"Percy-" I started but was cut off when his lips touched mine in a soft kiss. His lips felt warm and tasted like salt. 

"Nico." He moaned out when we broke apart. "Nico I lo-"

-------------

My eyes flashed open when I felt a pair of eyes staring at my previously closed ones. When  I noticed who was looking at me, I lowered my gaze. A bright blush coloring my face like a tomato.

"Hey good you awake," Percy said cheerfully. "It's time for breakfast. Wouldn't want to be late." 

"U-uh yeah." I stammered. Gods why does he make me such a mess. "I'll meet you in the living room."

The messy haired boy nodded and walked out of the dorm rooms. I sighed and climbed out of my warm bed. It'd be even warmer if Percy were in it with me but I know good and well that's not gonna happen. 

I quickly got ready by brushing my teeth and throwing on some clothes and a robe before I walked out. I didn't bother with my hair it was usually always messy. Not as messy as Percy's but still messy enough for me to not wanna do it in the mornings.

"Finally!" Percy said as I hoped down the stairs. "I'm starving let's go!" The sea green eyes boy grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the common room. I could feel the blush coming back to my cheeks as he pulled me through the large hallways of Hogwarts. When we finally reached the Great Hall, Percy practically yanked me down on the bench beside him.

"Wow Perce you weren't kidding." I said as I watched him shovel spoonfuls of food on his plate. He ate a lot before but this? This was more than usual.

He turned to me a frowned. "When I say I'm hungry I mean it di Angelo. I can't believe I let you deprive me of food for that long."

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled. "Well, apparently I didn't deprive you long enough. You're still alive."

He huffed annoyed. "Haha. Very funny Nico."

I smirked. "I thought so."

Percy opened his mouth to remark, but a head of bushy hair beat him to it.

"Hello, Percy and Nico." She sounded cheerier than usual. Like she doesn't hate us. Odd.

"Uh hi." Percy replied. 

"Can we help you?" I asked bored. 

She narrowed her eyes at me slightly but continued on anyway. "I was just wondering if you would like to join a game of truth or dare with us Gryffindors later tonight."

I looked over at Percy and he shrugged his shoulders at me. I looked back to the witch and nodded. "Yeah sure."

She smiled. "Excellent."

I watched as she walked off towards Harry and Ron. Why was she being so..................different?

-Hermione

I can't believe that worked! I smiled too as I walked away from Percy and Nico and over to Harry and Ron.

"Did it work?" Ron asked as soon as I sat back down.

I nodded my head then turned to my plate so I could begin loading it.

Harry smiled. "That's brilliant!" He and Ron began doing small dances in their seats in excitement.

"So what's the plan again?" Ron asks after he and Harry are done silently celebrating.

I roll my eyes at the ginger. "All we have to do is give them the truth potion and bam! We can ask them anything we want and they'll be forced to tell the truth."

He smirked. "Oh right. Can't wait for tonight then."

--------------------------------

It was night and Harry, Ron, and I were sitting in the main room of the common room waiting for the Americans. 

"So what should be the first question we ask them?" Harry asked me.

I shrugged. "Maybe something about their past."

Ron shook his head no at the suggestion. "I say we ask them about why they fight with swords in the forest after hours."

I stared shocked at Ron. That actually wasn't a bad idea. 

Harry nodded his head to show he was agreeing with Ron. "Yeah. That's a good idea, Ron. We should also-" 

Before Harry could finish his sentence, I lightly kick him in the ankle to shut him up when I saw Percy and Nico walk in. 

When they saw us the walked over to sit on the couch opposite of us. 

"So ready to start?" Percy asks.

I nod my head and pull out a vile from my pocket.

"What's that?" Nico asks as he nods his head towards the vial in my hand.

"It's truth potion," I reply. "It's just to make sure we tell the truth. No harm." I open the vial and take a swig. I then pass it on to Harry who does the same and then passes it to Ron who passes it to Percy who then passed it to Nico. Once the vial was empty I smirked. "Great let's began." I turn to Harry and smile. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." 

"Who was your first crush?"

I saw a blush color his face. "Cho Chang."

I smile wider and he just rolls his eyes. "Percy. Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

I silently curse under my breath. He has to pick truth in order for this to work. 

"I dare you to kiss Nico."

I saw as Nico's eyes widened but Percy just smirked. "C'mere cutie." He grabs Nico around the waist and pulls him closer until his lips touch Nico's cheek. Nico's face turned red almost immediately. 

Percy just smirked then turned to Ron. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit in Hermione's lap until it's your turn again. But it doesn't count if Hermione chooses you."

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as Ron came and sat on my lap. 

"Truth or Dare Mione?"

"Truth."

"Favorite teacher."

"Profesor Sprout as of now." I scowled as I thought about what happened in Transfiguration class. "Nico. Truth or Dare." He needed to pick truth in order for this to work.

"Truth." 

I smirked and turned to Ron and Harry who were also smirking. "So Nico. What's your biggest fear?"

I watched as he visibly flinched. He tried to keep his mouth shut. I could tell he didn't want to tell us. He kept nervously glancing at Percy who was looking at Nico with interest similar to our except more tender. 

"I-I don't-"

"Yoy have to say it Nico!" I say slightly annoyed that he's able to hold off the truth potion this long.

"It's L-love." He said quietly. His head hung low.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Harry asked putting his hand up to cup his ear as he scooted closer to Nico.

The pale boy looked up angered. "I'ts love okay! I'm going to bed."

He stood up and stormed out of the main room. 

We all turned to Percy only to see him glaring at us. 

"What?" Ron asked harshly. 

The tanned boy just shook his head in disgust. "Just- nevermind. Goodnight."

With that did Percy leave. Leaving us three to sit in silence. 

------------------------

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo. Newest chapter. Hope you were a fan. 

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ME and KEEP READING

Please leave a comment if you would like Ginny to find out about the Americans being demigods. If so then I will try to make a chapter about it VERY soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 7.8K 31
Percy Jackson is going to Hogwarts!!!! Wait, rewind, rewind! Thousands of years before Percy was born, Hecate, the goddess of magic, went to the UK a...
3.4K 80 11
After a harsh breakup, godhood, and a newfound sexuality, Perseus Jackson and Nico Di Angelo are on their way to Hogwarts as a favor of Hades and Hes...
169K 4.5K 27
A nexus is a connection between two groups. Percy is a demigod son of Poseidon, but he's also a wizard. Throughout his time at Camp Half Blood and Ho...
273K 4.9K 15
Percy is finally going to school with Annabeth which means they get to spend more time together! But when Annabeth meets another boy in school and he...