My new car's a Alien? (Sam Wi...

By Jazmine_Davis

It all started when I moved in front of Sam Witwicky and when I decided to get a car. Well this is my story... More

My new car's a Alien? (Sam Witwicky Love Story)
Ch.1 Cheaters?
Ch.2 Girlfriend?
Ch.3 Dececpticons?
Ch.4 Wanted Fugitives?
Ch.5 Answer's?
Ch.6 Egypt?
Ch.7 War part 1?
Ch.9 He's back and The End
Authors note

Ch.8 War Part 2

1K 22 1
By Jazmine_Davis

Jazz's P.O.V

Me and Sam made a run for it again. Then we seen Sam's parents.

Sam: mom dad!!

They ran for each other when some kind of alarm went off we all looked up. It was a Dicepticon it jumped over a building and landing hard making me fly into the air and when I landed a gun shot went right next to me. Then another at Sam and his parents. I got up and got in front of them.

Jazz: WAIT WAIT!!

SD: Jazz I want you and Sam to run

Jazz: MR. WITWICKY THEY DON'T WANT YOU THEY WANT ME SO STOP!!

I grabbed the bag in my pocket and held it out ready for a plan.

Jazz: this is what you want you don't want them. Please stop, I know that you need me bc I know about the matrix.this is what you want right here. SIDESWIPE

SideSwipe came down and started fighting the Dicepticon then SideSwipe defeated it. Then the other robot thing. I helpe Sam's parents to Sam. Then a missiles kept dropping down.

Jazz: SIDESWIPE. Listen all you guys get into SideSwipe I promise he'll keep you safe go with them Sam.

Sam: I'm staying with you

I nodded then SideSwipe took off with Sam's parents and me and Sam ran again. We made to the army leader dodging all the bullets. We waited a minute. The we ran Sam went with the army leader and I ran to Octomus when I was lifted into the air and when I landed It knocked the breathe out of me. And everything went black and I stopped breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
434K 10.3K 30
What if the Autobots aren't the only ones with charges? What if the Decepticons have human companions too? Humans who have been working with them lon...
124K 2.7K 34
Beth Lohmann is a young assistant to a chaotic mathematician. When he gets an invitation to give his opinions on a wildlife park in the making, they...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.