Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~59~

6.7K 239 38
By repunzel0313

Freyah Kent:

I had been released from the hospital a few days ago. I refused to go back to the apartment because I was terrified that my grandfather would come back and get me or worse hurt my kids or Ollie.

So since we were moving into the new house anyway, Everleigh asked us if we wanted to stay in the family house for a few days and I was so grateful. Tadgh was still in the hospital, he woke up yesterday but he will be there for a while since he had major injuries. I phoned my brother and he said that he will come down with Deirdre and their baby girl so that they can take care of dad until he can fly back to Ireland.

I still feel weird calling him dad. I had always wished he was my father and not the man that raised me, and now that my wish had come true I didn't know how to react. I was happy but at the same time I was extremely hurt, hurt that he didn't tell me sooner, hurt that my mother didn't tell me, hurt that my own twin brother didn't.

They were all going to stay in a condo in town, one of the Mortimer safe houses.

But I put all those events aside because today was when we would go back to the new house and sort out rooms and get the bigger pieces of furniture in. Today was the day that I was announcing my pregnancy to Oliver. I was so nervous yet really excited at the same time.

I had all these plans to tell everyone that we were expecting again. The only issue was getting the whole Mortimer family together and the only time we could to that was Christmas. Luckily for me, it was right around the corner, only two weeks left, that's why we wanted to have moved into the house first and get settled in.

"Can you put those in the living room and those two boxes in the kitchen please." I heard Oliver give his instructions while I finished setting up Smokey in our en-suite bathroom so that he could get used to being in one room at a time without being disturbed.

"Hey Fire."

He greeted me, grabbing my hips so that I would be flat against him. He leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly before pulling away to meet my eyes.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, looking around as more of the moving men came and brought the big things into the house.

"They are running around the garden." He answered back and sure enough, I could see my two heads on blond hair running and giggling after each other through the big bay windows.

"I have ideas for the rooms upstairs," I whispered out against his lips since he was holding me close to him.

"Mmm, yeah? And what ideas did you have in mind for the rooms?" He continued, moving one of his hands to my bum and giving it a squeeze.

He has been very touchy and loving since I have come out of the hospital and that's because we haven't had sex in a while since I refused to give it to him when we were at his parents' house, it's just weird.

"We'll wait until the moving guys have gone and I'll show you. I think you are going to like it."

-----------------

Three hours later and the guys had gone. Most of our things had been placed in the right room and all that was left to do was empty the boxes and arrange things how we wanted. For that, we were going to get Damon, Kendyn, Tony and Ryder to help us out and finish building all the flat pack furniture for the boys' room and the paint jobs and all that. Rose would have the boys for a few hours tomorrow and they would all be at Everleigh's since it's not that fair on her to have four under five years olds to handle whilst being three months pregnant.

The twins were running around the house like absolute lunatics, screaming their heads off.

"I told you not to give them the chocolate and the orange juice. They won't ever fall asleep now." I sighed, dropping my head onto Wolf's shoulder since we had taken a seat on our new sofa, watching our sons run.

"You didn't tell me I couldn't." He shot back placing his arm over my shoulder.

"Who in their right mind gives two under two-year-olds two kit Kats each, a snickers bar and at least a pints worth of orange juice with masses of sugar in it and expects perfect little angels?" I teased.

" I would have thought they would have run it off by now. They have been running all day non-stop part for lunch time." He sighed, cuddling into me a little more.

"Let them run for another hour or so, they'll stop eventually. How about I should you what we can do for the rooms?" I changed the subject, feeling my excitement build.

I got up in a haste and took his hand dragging him up the stairs with me.

"So in there is the family bathroom, there is our room, down the hall is the boys' room." I started, pointing to each room. And went on to explain where things will go in each room.

"What about this one. You didn't tell me your great plans for it." Oliver teased as he pulled me along the last room that was on this floor.

The new nursery.

He opened the door and started mimicking what I had been doing for the past twenty minutes.

"We can put a mirror here, and a sofa there and a rug there." He pranced around the room like an idiot making me laugh as I leaned against the door frame.

"And what room would this be then Mr Mortimer?" I questioned amused.

" A guest room? A playroom for the boys?" He asked me since he was just suggesting things because he only started playing decorator because he was taking the piss.

"How about we turn this into a nursery for the baby," I spoke softly, waiting for his reaction.

He turned around, his eyes wide shifting from my eyes to my stomach.

"You're pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant." I nodded feeling the tears rise to my eyes.

He rushed over to me and swept me off my feet making me let out a squeal. He put me down on my feet, holding me steady by my hips, staring deeply into my blue eyes.

"We're having another baby." He whispered against my lips in disbelief.

"We are." I smiled up at him.

The biggest grin spread across his face as he cupped my cheeks to take my lips in the most passionate kiss known to mankind. Sadly it was interrupted by the pitter patter of little feet rushing our way.

A little body crashed into my legs making me bend down to retrieve one of my sons and place him on my hip.

"Mama I tired." Woody pouted and placed his head in my neck making me laugh at his cuteness.

Wilder was just standing between Wolf and I and looked at us questioningly. He had a concentrated little look on his face, his lip in a frown like his father does before he walked up to me and pointed at my stomach.

"Mama fat." He pointed coming closer to me.

I scoffed as Wolf couldn't hold back his laughter any longer.

"Wilder, mama is not fat. Mama has a baby in her belly." I tried to tell him.

I hadn't realised that I was actually showing, I guess wearing a tank top that stuck to my skin was a dead give away.

"Baby in belly?" He asked confused, placing his little hand on my stomach.

"Yes, baby in belly. Mama is having a baby." I nodded down to him.

"Baby shister?" Woody joined in putting one of his hands on my cheek so that I would look at him.

"Baby sister or baby brother." Ollie pipped up after sobering up from his laughter.

He scooped Wilder in his arms and placed him on the opposite hip I was holding Woody from.

"Mama's belly is going to grow bigger and soon there will be baby sister or baby brother." I smiled at my boys who looked really confused by the situation.

Bless them, they weren't even two yet.

"I want baby shister." Woodrow concluded, closing his eyes from exhaustion.

----------------------------

The next morning I woke up at the crack of dawn, going on a sort of cleaning and organising frenzy getting things sort of in order for when the guys come and help us out in the house. Oliver had taken his sweet time to get up and get dressed and the twins were following in their father's footsteps.

I had just come back from grocery shopping to arrive just in time for Damon, Kendyn, Ryder and Tony to arrive.

"Hello, boys." I walked in to see all the boys, even my sons in the living room looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Well don't just stand there, help me with the shopping." I rolled my eyes and lifted my arms up with a showing bag in each hand.

They all stood up as the twins ran after me pleading me for a snack. I placed the two bags I had down and started tidying things us as the rest of the men came in with the heavier bags. I had Wilder on my hip munching on a cracker that I had given him with Woodrow was sitting on the kitchen counter putting the apples in the bowl that was on the counter next to him. After directing my husband and his brothers as well as my friends to put the shopping away in the right areas I let them get to work with building the furniture.

I brought the twins in their room to put them down for a nap after their snacks and decided I would go help out the guys since I knew how to use a screwdriver and I could hear their frustrated groans from downstairs.

"Need any help?" I questioned, leaning again the playroom door.

"No Fire, we can handle this. I don't want you to do any work, us guys we got it." Oliver smugly replied.

I snorted and walked over to Damon and Kendyn who were holding the flat top part of one of the tables that they had to build right side down and couldn't get the drawers to fit together.

I walked over to them, got to their hight since they were sitting on the floor and flipped the table right side up and got the drawers to fit perfectly, using the screwdriver to tighten the bolts on each side.

"You sure you can handle this? I mean five men and flat pack furniture. I can see this go terribly wrong." I bit my tongue not to laugh and hurt their egos even further.

They let me help them with the parts they couldn't handle, which was a lot, but Oliver always kept an eye on me and made sure that I wasn't doing any heavy lifting and being an overbearing bear.

"Pizza has arrived!" I chanted holding the seven boxes of pizza that had just been delivered to the door.

The twins had just woken up and were still very much in sleep mode when I made my entrance in the living room where we had decided to hang. Woodrow was in Damon's arms looking ready to fall into a coma and Wilder was clinging to his father, rabbit in his hand.

I placed the boxes on the small coffee table, Ryder making room on it as he moved the drinks around for me to place the boxes of heavenly goodness down. I took my seat next to Oliver and brought my legs under me getting comfortable.

Tony clapped his hands together and dived into the first box opening it up. His eyes scared the box and then he dropped the lid and looked at me.

"No. You're kidding. No!" He exclaimed gaining everyone's attention.

I nodded my head and started crying making a few tears stream from his eyes as well as he made his way to me and gave me a hug.

"What? What's going on?" Kendyn asked.

"Please don't tell me that she ordered pineapple on the pizza." I head Damon pray silently.

Kendyn was next to look at the box and this time he left the lid open revealing the message I had written in before making my way to the boys.

"Congrats guys!" He spoke up, taking a slice and bitting into it.

I had gotten a sharpie marker and wrote on the lid of the box in my best writing: 'the butterflies in my tummy have turned into two tiny feet. I'm pregnant.'

Once everyone saw what was written they congratulated Ollie and me, the twins were waking up a little more and started fussing because they wanted food.

We spent the rest of the night just chilling, Damon complaining saying that he had to deal with two pregnant women in his life since Rose was with baby too, Tony was thrilled to be an uncle again because he loved seeing me fat, saying that it was only fair that I got fat and he didn't.

We let Tony and Ryder crash at the house, Kendyn had left a few hours ago to get back to his little gang and Damon left not long after since he still had things to do.

Next up was telling the rest of the Mortimer family. Christmas this year will be extra special.

______________________

wasn't that cute?

most of the Mortimer's know!

how will Everleigh react to the news that she is going to have another grandbaby?

how will Christmas go in the Mortimer House hold?

thoughts? predictions?

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
236K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...