Not Just Another String On Hi...

By SummerSchmier

"I run through chicks like I run through guitar strings. I play them, and then I break them." Seventeen year... More

Chapter 1- The A String
Chapter 2- What the hell?
Chapter 3- The D String
Chapter 4- Playing the Player
Chapter 5- You Bring Out The Worst In Me
Chapter 6- Cutting Down His Conceit
Chapter 7- Party Crashers
Chapter 8- Just Open Your Eyes
Chapter 9- The Pursuit Of Happiness
Chapter 10- Forgetting Yesterday
Chapter 11- Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
Chapter 12- Handcuffed
Chapter 13- Our Love is Madness
Chapter 14- Head Games
New Book!
FINAL PLEASE READ
the end

Chapter 15-

477 24 8
By SummerSchmier

Tony's POV

I shook my head, but the image of Kyla's body in that dress kept flashing before my eyes. She was good, that's for sure. She always knew how to f*ck up situations and make people do what she wanted. How, I would never know. All she was... Well, all she was, was a sexy body.

I was still standing there leaning against my motorcycle, spacing out at the spot on the street where Kyla's car had just sped away from. My hands were shaking a little...wait, what the hell? Why did I feel so worked up?? I never get like this. I could feel the heat rising in my chest.

I wanted to beat the sh*t out of Landon.

Completely forgetting the handcuffs still dangling from my wrist, completely forgetting everything about anything, I texted Kyla and asked for Landon's address. I was running on pure adrenaline. F*ck British boys. 

I don't even remember the trip from my house to Landon's. I don't remember speeding 30 miles over the speed limit and escaping a police car in the process. My motorcyle came to a dead stop in front of a big white mansion-type house. Landon's house. I noticed no cars were around, so I guessed his parents were gone. I didn't even want to think about what he and Lilah were doing in there.

I walked up to the front door and just knocked, noticing it was locked. I jumped up and down a little, clenching my arm muslces and fists, I was ready. Landon was dead meat.

I heard voices nearing the door from the inside, and I listened.

"Thanks Lilah, you made me feel so good," Landon said, his voice a little muffled.

"Oh definitely, I'll do it whenever you want!" Lilah said sweetly.

"I don't know who could be at the door, but I just want to be alone with you," Landon said.

At that point I could feel my face red with anger and I was pretty much ready to attack Landon as soon as the door opened. 

Whoa. Wait. 

I stopped myself for a minute. What was I doing?.....Why was I so mad about something like this? About Lilah? About a chick?

Before I could think about it anymore, the door swung open. I looked up and found myself inches from Landon's face. He looked suprised, confused. At first I didn't do anything, until I noticed Lilah a few feet behind him, still putting on her shirt. Then she looked up at me as if she had just been caught in a crime. In the moment I couldn't stop myself.

I dove forward onto Landon and we crashed onto the carpet inside his house. He yelled and squirmed but I quickly had him pinned down. Lilah was still standing somewhere off to the side, screaming words I couldn't hear.

Landon pushed and shoved beneath me, but couldn't get out from under me. I quickly stood and brought him up with me, easily taking him by the shoulders and pinning him up against the wall.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, WHAT THE--" Landon yelled, trying to kick me away.

"TONY! TONY STOP!" Lilah screamed.

"LISTEN YOU F*CKING BRITISH KID--" I shouted, realizing I had angry tears streaming down my face. "STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY GIRL--"

I was about to punch him, and I lifted my fist, but then....

Then I glanced at Lilah. She was standing there, screaming, but for some reason I couldn't hear anything. Pictures starting crossing my mind. I thought of her, and how we danced, and my hands against her back when we stood together in the shower, and the way her lips twitched whenever she got angry, and the tickle of her eyelashes, and the smell of her honeysuckle hair, and I felt my muslces go weak.

 But then I thought of her, and her doing all those things here, with Landon. I didn't wan to believe it. But it was real.

I released my grip on Landon and he slumped to the floor, breathing loudly, shouting meaningless things, and hugging his bruised shoulders. I didn't break eye contact with Lilah as I turned to face her, trying to listen to what she was saying.

"TONY STOP! It's not what it looks like..." she was saying. 

Of course.

I glanced from her to Landon, and slowly started stepping away. I had to get out of there, f*ck those people. I kept stepping backwards till I reached the door, then I stopped, turned, and ran.

Lilah's POV

It all happened too fast. Tony didn't even stay long enough to let me explain. I had just put on my shirt when Tony's face appeared in the doorway. I was both suprised and scared to see him, and he must have thought that I'd hooked up with Landon. I mean, why else would I be putting on my shirt right there?

Well, because Landon threw up all over the first shirt I was wearing.

Now let me explain. Earlier that morning, when I woke up still handcuffed to Tony, he was still fast asleep. I sighed as I picked my phone up off the floor...it was beeping like crazy.

I looked at the screen, 14 missed calls from Kyla. 10 text messages. What the hell?

When I read all the messages, a sick feeling bubbled in my stomach. They were all from Kyla, all saying the same thing. "Lilah, this is an emergency. Landon needs you RIGHT NOW. He's home alone, I just saw him leaving this party we were both at, and he looked like he was on MAD drugs...he hasn't answered his phone, and I don't know where he lives. I know you're good friends with him, can you PLEASE go make sure he's alive."

At first I thought it was sketchy, coming from Kyla of all people, but I had no choice. I was dead worried about Landon. I looked down at the handcuffs and sighed. What was I going to do? Then I notice a bottle of lotion on the floor and grabbed it. Without waking Tony, I somehow managed to slip out of the handcuffs after putting pretty much ALL the lotion on my wrist. 

I grabbed all my stuff and was about to run out when I looked back at Tony, fast asleep, and felt bad. In a rush I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote him a quick note, then sprinted out the door.

Landon's house wasn't far from Tony's. I managed to get there, running, in 20 minutes. When I got to his house, my heart dropped to see the door just wide open, and a cold breeze coming from it. No cars were around, his parents weren't home. All I could hope was that he was alive.

My hands were shaking as I stepped inside Landon's house and screamed his name over and over, no answer. 

The house was silent. I stood at the bottom of the stairs, listening. Nothing. Just a faint sound of water dripping.

I ran up the steps, still screaming LANDON, LANDON.

As I ran into the bathroom, my heart stopped. Landon was lying on the floor, his eyes closed. 

"Landon oh my god! Can you hear me? HEY!" I kneeled beside him and shook his shoulders.

Nothing. I checked his pulse, okay he was still alive. I went to the sink and filled my hands with icy water, then turned and threw it on his face.

With a gasp, Landon's eyes shot open. He sat up quickly and then grabbed his head. "Who's here? Where am I?" His voice was slurred. He'd been drugged, probably LSD.

I helped him to the toilet, but he threw up all over my shirt before he could make it there.

And that, my friends, is why I was putting on a clean one of his shirts just before I was about to leave and Tony arrived.

Back to present time.

Landon was slumped on the floor, Tony had just run out of the house. My throat was scratchy from screaming so much, from screaming at Tony. Why was he so angry when he came in? 

I ran over to Landon again, feeling sorry that he literally JUST recovered from being drugged and now his shoulders were bruised where Tony had pinned him to the wall. 

"Landon, oh no. Are you alright? I don't know what the hell is wrong with Tony, I'm so sorry--" I whispered, helping him stand up.

He stood for a minute, catching his breath. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Seriously. Thanks again so much for your help, but I really just need to go sleep for a while." He gave me a quick hug then tripped exhaustingly up his stairs and into his room.

I took a deep breath. Okay Lilah, get yourself together. Landon was fine. I needed to find Tony...and Kyla...

KYLA! That rotten b*tch! I couldn't believe what she'd done! SHE had drugged Landon, he told me all about it...she had done it on purpose, then told me, because she knew that I was with Tony. And she knew that I would have to leave Tony and save Landon if she drugged him. What kind of crazy chick was she?

I made a mental note to call Kyla, or maybe even report her to the police, as soon as I was done dealing with Tony.

So, I grabbed my purse, walked out of Landon's house, and looked around. I saw Tony's motorcycle still on the side of the street, so he must have ran somewhere.

I looked around, to my left was just a wide open field with nothing in it, but to my right was a beautiful forest. The sunlight poured from the sky and onto the leaves of the trees as I walked toward it, I had a feeling Tony was over there for some reason.

I walked into the little forest, too exhausted to call out Tony's name. I just looked around.

After walking for like 10 minutes, I finally saw him. He was sitting on a rock, his back facing me, staring down into a little pond. I just stood and stared at him, not sure what to say. But he spoke before I could say anything.

"How do you do it," he said quietly, still facing away from me.

"Do what?" I asked, walking up and sitting next to him.

He still didn't look at me, just kept staring down into the pond. He ran his hand through his hair, which, if I do say so myself, I found incredibly sexy. He smelled so good, like man. I must have been smiling dreamily because he laughed at me.

"Haha f*ck you Lilah, you know exactly what I'm talking about. How do you do this to me? Nobody has ever been able to make me...to make me..." he couldn't find the words to say.

"To make you what?" I asked. Muahahaha.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye and couldn't help but smirk. "To make me fall in love."

And then, right there, before I could think, before I could blink, before I could breath...he leaned over and grabbed me, pulling me into his body. His lips massaged into mine...he smoothly lifted me and placed me on the ground in a soft bed of moss. His hands trailed along my spine, down my arm, inside my thigh. He moved like water over me, so smooth, so warm. I collapsed into his touch, I lost my breath to his kiss, my fears burned away at the feeling of his breath trailing down my neck.

The world went still. I didn't need air anymore. All I needed was him, all he needed was me. And we both knew it. And we both hated it. And we both loved it.

And all I could think as I fell deeper and deeper into him, was that once a guy gets up and walks away from playing his guitar, the strings will stop breaking. All you have to do is get them to stop playing.

____________________________________________________________________________

THAT WAS THE FINAL CHAPTER! Hope all you fans enjoyed !!! Thanks so much for sticking with this book, LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 3.6K 46
Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ago. She still shoots the videos, and has...
2M 78.3K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
498K 15.7K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...
20.7K 572 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...