BOOK 1: Blood and Growls (COM...

By diMcLouDs

Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who... More

Encounter
Didn't see it coming
Rampage
Things happened
Repents
Plan ruined
Went too far
So soft
Coldness Overload
The Rogues
Be prepared
You got me
Later that day
Like nothing happened
The twins
Can't tell her
Blood
Heavy breathing
Confession
Deserving of love
The Serum
Imprinted
Kiss the night away
Something
Cherish every moment
Envious
Longing
Trust
Family photo
All for her sake
What will happen?
Am I not enough?
We do care
Furious
Conflicts among us
Reconcile then Fight
Better
Happiness
All is soft inside
Twist of 'Fate'
What's about to happen
A day when we can't be together
Almost slip
Break
No Antidote
Preparation
Her time
Miracle could happen
AUTHOR's NOTE

Foreseen

1.5K 54 1
By diMcLouDs

Few minutes before..

"Hey.. we're going to try practicing here in music room. How about you guys?" Eunha said while holding some blank music sheets.

"Uhh.. I don't know. I want to go to the Haven, check on them." Yuju answered.

"I'll try on the music section at the library." Yerin said to Yuju while nodding.

"Okay. I'll be going then. I'll catch up later." Yuju replied.

Then Yuju went out of the Adlibitum office to go to the Haven.

As soon as she's out of the school grounds, she started walking through the forest. She can feel something is wrong. She stopped for a while because of what she feels, but the aura is gone before she even see who they were. She didn't mind it and she continues walking towards the Haven.

*****

"Okay guys. See you at the dorm." Sowon said.

"Unnie, I'll go with you. I'll buy something." Sinb said and walk towards Sowon.

They headed to the nearest convenient store to buy something. When they arrived at the store, Sowon chooses through the cupcakes and some chips while Sinb went to look for some face masks.

When the two are about to pay for the items they got, two little twins, boy and girl, approached them.

"Noona.. noona, please buy me this." the boy said while pulling Sowon's skirt.

"Aww. You're so cute. You want me to buy you this?" Sowon lowered herself to level with the little boy.

"Tch!" the girl twin is just looking at her brother blankly, while the boy is nodding to Sowon with a broad smile.

"Yah! You're always doing this here." the girl twin said to her brother.

"Noona, you will buy me this, right?" the boy twin pouted to Sowon.

"Tch!" the girl twin looks at her twin brother in disbelief.

"C'mon. Get another one for your sister." Sowon said to the boy and he immediately went to the fridge to get another ice cream. Then Sowon paid for the items.

The little boy is obviously happy when he gave the ice cream to his twin. The girl just glared at him but still grabs the ice cream.

"Thank you, noona."

"Thank you, unnie."

The twins said and bowed to Sowon.

Sowon and Sinb are about to go out the store when the girl speaks.

"Unnie.."

The little girl called on Sinb attention. Sinb twisted her body to look at the girl. But instead of saying anything, the girl just stared at Sinb then smiled.

Sowon and Sinb went out of the store and walks to the dorm.

"I kinda like that little girl." Sinb suddenly muttered.

"Yeah.. me too. I like those kids. Sadly, we forgot to ask their names." Sowon replied.

"You forgot?" Sinb looked at Sowon.

"Signs of aging." she suddenly uttered.

"Aish! I'm not old!" Sowon exclaimed and about to punch Sinb.

"I didn't say that." Sinb said with no expression on her face but suddenly run away from Sowon. Sowon followed her.

This tom and jerry teased each other all the way to the dorm.

*****

While Sowon and Sinb is busy choosing what movie they will watch, Eunha and Umji are in the kitchen preparing the snacks. While Yerin is preparing her food. Eunha and Umji still don't know that Yerin can't eat human foods, only Yuju among the three.

"Yuju unnie is taking too long. Do you think, we need to go after her?" Umji asked Eunha because she's worried about her unnie.

"No. We don't need. You know Yuju. She'll be here any time soon. She's safe.. don't worry." Eunha taps Umji's shoulder.

"I don't know what she's thinking right now. She looks worried again." Umji uttered.

"Maybe.. because the Rogues are in town and we had a fallen comrade. I'm a bit worried too, though." Eunha said.

"But don't worry Umji. We can handle it. The Haven will be safe. We will be safe.. so, don't overthink about it, okay?" Eunha smiled to Umji.

"Hey.. can you tell me what are the things Yuju like?" Yerin suddenly speaks.

"Ha? Why are you so curious about that, unnie?" Umji asked.

"Uhh.. nothing. Nevermind." Yerin said.

Eunha just smirked at Yerin because she knows that Yerin likes Yuju. Of course.. she wanted to know what Yuju likes and dislikes to impress her.

"I'll tell you what she likes, unnie." Eunha said.

Yerin looks interested to what Eunha is saying. She leaned on the table a little and ready to listen to what Eunha would say.

"She likes girls, too." Eunha giggles.

"Tch!" Yerin pouted.

"I'm just kidding! HAHA!" Eunha teased Yerin. Umji just laughed with Eunha.

While the two are teasing Yerin, Sowon suddenly yelled from the living room.

"Yerin-ah! Come faster! Sinb fainted again!"

Sowon yelled from the living room. Yerin flashes from the kitchen to the living room and saw Sinb lying on the couch. Eunha and Umji followed.

This happens to Sinb only when there's something would happen, good or bad. As Sinb's core, she could tell what would happen in the future and fainting is one of it's symptoms. She faints every time she's seeing something.

"Sinb-ah! Are you okay?" Yerin caressed Sinb's arms and shoulders.

"What is happening to her?!" Umji asked with a worried expression.

"She's foreseening the future. This could only mean that there's something will happen ahead of us." Sowon explains.

This is very rare to them because it's very seldom that Sinb has sightings of the future.

"White. Windows. ... " Sinb suddenly uttered something but she's still unconscious.

"Yerin-ah! Quick! Pencil and paper!" Yerin dashes to their room to get pencil and paper.

"Draw!" Sowon told her.

"I can't draw!" Yerin exclaimed.

Umji snatched the pencil and paper and starts to draw what Sinb is muttering.

"White. Windows. Pillars. Portrait. Forest." Sinb muttered.

Those are the only things that Sinb is saying. Umji drew it well.

"She's creepy. Why is she like that?!" Eunha questioned with a scared look on her face.

"She's telling us what she's seeing. This will help us to have an idea about what might come." Sowon explains.

"Umji.. did you draw it well?" Sowon asked Umji.

"Yes, unnie.. I'm on it. She's telling the same words over and over again." Umji replied.

"Just draw what she says."

"AAHHH!" Sinb suddenly gets up from the couch.

"AAHHH!" Eunha and Umji got startled by her sudden actions.

Sinb turns to Yerin and muttered every words.

"YUJU UNNIE WILL BE IN DANGER!"

All of them got their eyes widened. Umji drops the pencil after hearing what Sinb just told them.

------------------------------------

Our Mamamoo sunbaenim releases new music video for their comeback! Let's support them and stream 'Wind flower' // Mamamoo on yt. ^___^v

And btw, I'm inlove with Red Velvet's RBB MV teaser. Watch it now guys.

And wait for the official music video later today, November 30. ^___^v

Just saying! Enjoy the story! Kamsahabnida~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 39
The seven vampire boys have been living there lives normally. They attend a school with another group of vampires that they rival with. Days after th...
9K 567 41
--------------- ------ Trust wasn't Eunha's thing. She was always a nobody in her academy. Just no one. Just a normal bloodsucker. But as soon as she...
17.6K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...
32.4K 1.1K 27
Eunha:Don't leave me. Promise? Jungkook:Promise . . . . . Sowon: Let's meet up oppa Jin:Sure . . . . . Yerin:Who is she? Taehyung: Her? My girlfriend...