Little Mix Gifs Imagines

By bravesalycia

Title says it all More

01; Perrie
02; Jade
03; Jesy
04; Leigh Anne
05; Perrie
06; Lerrie
07; Pesy
08; Jade
09; Leigh Anne
010; Perrie
011; Jesy
012; Jade
013; Perrie Edwards
015; Little Mix
016; Leigh Anne
017; Jesy Nelson

014; Little Mix

1.6K 53 3
By bravesalycia

"You girls, now we gonna play a game, let's write on the board, what makes you happy" The interviewer said, the girls were excited and ready.

"Mkayyyy lets start" Perrie said.

"Okay three two one! Write!" They started writing on the board.

"I'm- i'm not sure... what are y'all gonna say?" Leigh looked around confused.

"I don't know that's hard.... wait" Jade said and started writing.

"TIME IS OVER!" The interviewer said. Everyone groaned and just got ready to show the boards. "Okay girls show me"

"I'm coming first!" Perrie said. They all nodded and she turned around the board.

"WIFE" She yelled.

"Perrie that... it says wipe" Leigh said, Perrie looked at her and poured.

"That's how i call Y/N she's my WIPE" She cutely said, you laughed as you heard her backstage.

"Whatever... i'll go now.... get ready.." Jade said.

"I wrote Extra aka Y/N, she's extra and she makes me happy" Jade said and everyone awed.

"Y'all, stupid, i'm coming now" Jesy said.

"I wrote Y/N is beautiful and smart because she makes me happy and of course is beautiful and smart" Jesy added.

"You're not fun" Perrie stick out her tongue to Jesy.

"I tried to be cute not funny Pez" She said and Perrie crosssdd her arms.

"I'll go next" Leigh interrupted. 

"I wrote "Y/N is my sugar daddy, because i love her, she's my happiness and it's a candy and of course daddy"" She said, the girls looked at her with their eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh lee, can't believe you said that" Perrie added in her cute accent.

"Okay now i realize Y/N makes y'all happy, that's cute!"

"She's our best friend and it's always with us and she's the best stylist and its stylish" Jade said.

"Well girls thanks for coming!! we are always happy to have you here" The interviewer said.

"Byeeee was a pleasure" Jade said.

"Mine was better anyway" Perrie added.

•••

Anyone is seeing the gifs? i don't know why wattpad deleted them :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
506K 18.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
756K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...