Cinderella's Step Brother ||...

Galing kay attackonbangtan613

"I'll take good care of you sis" he whispers as he towered over you, "Just promise not to scream"... ・・:⊰ Yan... Higit pa

・:⊰ Prologue ⊱:・
・:⊰ I ⊱:・
・:⊰ II ⊱:・
・:⊰ IV ⊱:・
・:⊰ V ⊱:・

・:⊰ III ⊱:・

10.6K 507 439
Galing kay attackonbangtan613

・:⊰✩⊱:・

Your hands started to tremble as you picked up an overturned bucket. Cobwebs covered the interior of the bucket you assumed was once used as a barrel to house wine. A saddened sigh escaped your lips as you used a cloth to wipe the interior free of cobwebs and dirt.

Life was going to get worse for you, but what were you to expect? Life never went exactly as planned for you.

A happy future?
That was something that only existed in the fairy tales your mother had read to you before you fell asleep.

"Mother, are you proud of me? I'm sorry I couldn't be a better daughter to you or father. Will you forgive me?" You asked aloud, knowing well no one would reply.

You should be used to this now, but even after all these years it was tough for you.

"Dear sister, you're hurt" you flinched as you felt his cold breath on the nape of your neck. Memories from your dream flashed before your eyes causing you to tense as Jimin's cold fingers traced the opened wounds on the back of your arm.

In pure shock you dropped the barrel. You flinched as it bounced before landing with a loud thud on the marble flooring below.

"I-I..." You couldn't say another word as you felt Jimin's cold arms shake around your waist and pull your closer to his toned chest.

His chest began to vibrate against your back as he let out a chuckle that sounded more like music, rather than a real chuckle.

"You have nothing to apologize for. It is the fault of my stepmother and stepfather that you have injured yourself and was forced to clean this cellar" he whispered in a soothing tone causing you to fall under a trance-like state.

"I should go back to cleaning, you might get in trouble for being here too" you mumbled before finding the courage to break free from his cold iron grip.

"You need to rest" he muttered in a low tone as he knelt down besides you who was trying to pick up the fallen barrel. "You shouldn't let those wounds get infected" he continued before taking your hand in his.

"This is nothing, I didn't even notice it" you lied as you pulled your hand back, ignoring the uncomfortable beating in your chest.

"Still, let your step brother clean this while you rest in your room. I'll make sure my stepmother and stepfather won't find out" he reassured you as he helped you up.

"Now be a good girl and do as I say" he continued before pushing your towards the stairs. "I'll be up soon to treat your wounds so rest up"

Not knowing what else to do, you did as he instructed and walked up the stairs towards your room which was on top of Jimin's.

Gently closing the door to the cellar you froze when you turned and your eyes met those of your step sister, Sohee.

"A peasant like you is making my step brother clean?! What kind of nonsense is this?! If you haven't noticed, Jimin is mine! Not some disgusting trash like yours! I guess I just have to teach you a lesson!" She spat before grabbing your arm and dragging you out of the mansion.

"Please let me go. I'm not interested in my step brother. You can have him! I'm just trying to live here in peace!" You tried to reason with her, but it was of no use.

She continued to drag you into the forest behind the mansion.

Why didn't you push her away?
Well...
The truth was you were more afraid of your father finding out that you made your new step sister angry rather than what she would do to you...

You gasped in shock when Sohee suddenly stopped in front of a cave. Pointing at it she shouted, "you're sleeping here tonight! If I see you at home I'm going to tear you apart limb from limb!"

・:⊰✩⊱:・

You hugged your knees closer to your chest as you continued to shiver. You were going you wait a few more minutes before you sneaked back home.

Thinking that enough time had passed, you quietly stood up and made your way back towards the mansion tripping ever so often on uprooted trees that you were unable to see due to the darkness of a night devoid of moonlight.

To your surprise the door to your house was opened.

But...

You were soon to know the reason why...

To your horror your father was awaiting you with a ruler in hand. You felt the blood drain from your face as he made his way towards you and pulled you by the hair before pushing you to the ground.

"You ungrateful piece of trash! How dare you lure your sister into the dark forest and leave her there?! She even has a bruise on her knee from falling! Why do you continue to embarrass me?!" He shouted before hitting you hard across the back with the ruler.

You gasped from the impact of the ruler coming into contact with your skin, shreading it in the process. Tears began to cloud your vision as he continued to hit you, not caring where the ruler had landed.

You heard snickers from above and saw your two step sisters pointing and laughing at your pathetic figure.

After what seemed like and eternity your father stopped. "Sleep outside like the piece of trash you are!" Your father shouted before pulling you up by your hair and dragging you out the door.

You gasped when the side of your face made contact with the dirt below.
You flinched as the door shut in your face, leaving you alone on a silent night.

Wiping the tears away from your eyes, you made your way towards the stables hoping the horses would let you sleep with them for the night.

"Dear sister" you froze when your eyes met those of your step brother's. He seemed troubled as he scanned your body.

His bluish eyes suddenly flashed crimson, but soon returned to it's normal bluish tone. You wondered whether or not you were just imagining things because of your weakened state.

"Come, let's go to the guest house. You shouldn't sleep in the stables" Jimin muttered in a warm tone as he took your hand in his and led you towards and extravagant detached guest house at the edge of the dark forest.

"Sit here" He instructed pointing to the couch as he opened the door for you. Once you were inside he locked the door and sat besides you.

"My poor sister, look at this wound" he stated in a saddened tone as he took your hand in his.

Without warning, he lifted your hand to his face and placed his lips on it. His cold tongue slithered across the wound causing a shiver to run down your spine.

"Why would he waste such delicious blood?" He whispered aloud more to himself than to you.

In fear, you tried to pull away, but to no avail. He merely pulled you closer.

Without warning, he took your lips in his. You tried to break away, but his mesmerizing scent and embrace locked you in a trance.

A smirk formed on Jimin's lips as he broke from the kiss and watched you lost in a daze.

"This is easier than I thought. You'll be my little slave very soon~"

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

A/N: Happy Birthday springjinmin, I'm still working on your b-day story ideaI love ya❣

・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・・:⊰✩⊱:・

(Lol JK in the back xD)

・:⊰✩⊱:・

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 97.3K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
56.7K 4.4K 54
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
78.3K 2.2K 25
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
60K 1.8K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။