Daughter of PRESENT MIC

By Storm-Phoenix

You is the daughter of Present mic. You go to U.A. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Started: November 17 2018 Ended: unknown More

Quirk and things Ch 1
Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment
Chapter 4: All Might
Chapter 5: Class President
Chapter 6: U.S.J
Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: After the sports festival
Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names
Chapter 12: HERO NAMES
Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye
Chapter 14: Internships
Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)
Chapter 16: Final Exams
Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun
Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 19: Test of Courage
Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit
Chapter 21: The After Math
Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms
Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves
Yo

Chapter 7: Getting ready

5.1K 101 173
By Storm-Phoenix

Sunday: Hospital: Reader's P.O.V

I wake up to see. Absolutely nothing. 'Hmm, are there bandages over my eyes?' I hear some shuffling. "Hello?"

??, "Oh good your awake."

"Umm, who are you?"

??, "Recovery girl."

"Oh. So did you come to heal me?"

Recovery girl, "I came to heal your legs so you can walk, you might still have some damage in you legs so it's better if you don't run. The rest will take some time. I don't want you to over work yourself."

"OK, I won't but I'm still going to class."

Recovery Girl, "Hehe, OK." *Smooch* Then I felt extremely tired, so I went to sleep.

The next day.

I feel someone nudge me. I open my eyes to see, nothing.

Dadzawa, "Wake up. Recovery Girl said you wanted to go to school."

"Yup, I'm up." I get up and my legs feel sore. I walk over to Dadzawa or at least try to because I can't see. I try to move my arms. I can't move them. "Umm, can you make a small hole for me to see out of?" Then Dadzawa walks over to me and makes a small hole for me to see. I follow Dadzawa really closely and we reach school.

3rd Person P.O.V

Uraraka, "I wonder if (y/n)'s going to school today."

Izuku, "I don't think she can come with all those injuries."

Tsu, "Who's going to teach us? Since Mr. Aizawa isn't here today."

Reader's P.O.V

I was really close to the class and I heard people asking about Dadzawa and I.

Dadzawa, "Say behind, when I do a suspenseful thing, you come in yelling the answer. The sports festival." I nodded and he went inside. I put my ear on the wall so I can hear.

Dadzawa, "Morning."

The class, "Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"

Denki, "You're too much of a pro!"

Iida, "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

Uraraka, "Can you really call that 'all right?"

Dadzawa, "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not over yet."

Bakugo, "Fight?"

Izuku, "Don't tell me..."

Mineta, "The villains again...?!"

"THE U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL IS DRAWING NEAR." you sing.🎶 Is really muffled.

The class, "(Y/N) AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING? YOU TOOK MORE HITS THAN MR. AIZAWA. RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK WORSE THAN MR. AIZAWA."

"I'm fine." I limp over to my desk, 'My legs are killing me.' As I limp over to my desk, someone trips me. 'Well f@ck, I think I might die this time.' I everyone looks at me as I fall slowly. Izuku tries to catch me but grabs my right leg, Sero uses tape and it tapes the other leg, Tokoyami uses dark shadow but it grabs my arm and Todoroki uses his hand to grab my other arm. 'Oh so Mineta was the b!tch who tripped me.' All four of the boys catch me and Mineta drools. I realize that I was in a floating star pose or something, 'Oh f@ck, all four boys have a view of some inappropriate sh!t, good thing I have bandages over my whole f@cking body.'and that my chest area was the place where he started at. 'Haha, my chest area is covered in bandages.' Then he runs to the back of me, thinking that my leg area was free of bandages. 'Jokes on him, my whole f@cking body has bandages.' Izuku lets go of one leg and blushes because he grabbed my leg and it let him see my legs and other areas but there were bandages so it was fine, but the thought of him looking, made him blush. The same thing happened with Sero. Tokoyami got a view of my chest area, even though it was covered, when that happened and he blushed too and he looked away putting my arm down. The same happened to Todoroki. I ran to my desk but my legs be like, 'Haha, f@ck you, now I'm going to break again.' My legs made the loudest cracking sound and I fell to my knees in pain and I let out a scream, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The whole class heard the cracking sound, but didn't do anything. 'Why must I feel so much pain?' Then Iida raised his hand.

Iida, "Sir, may I take (y/n) to the nurse's office?"

Dadzawa, "Yeet" Then Iida walked over to me and carried me, bride style.

 When we were outside I heard Dadzawa say something. "Mineta, you have detention with me after school."

He goes to the office and tells Recovery Girl, then he leaves. Recovery Girl heals my legs all the way so I could run now but I have to keep my bandages on.

Recovery Girl, "I told you to not run."

"Well I was really embarrassed. OK. I didn't feel safe."

Recovery Girl, "It's OK, but be careful, now go to class."

I walk to class and I open the door. I walk a different way so I don't go near Mineta. "You can continue what you guys said before I came in now."

Jiro, "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

Ojiro, "What if they attack us again or something?

Dadzawa, "Apparently, they think of it as U.A showing that our crisis management system is as solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five time that of the previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

Rape fruit, "But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports."

Izuku, "Mineta, you've never seen the U.A sports festival?"

Rape Grape, "Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

Dadzawa, "Our sports festival is one of blah blah blah." I fell asleep on my desk. 'Recovery Girls healing must have caught up.'

The bell rings

I wake up. To see Iida doing the funniest dance ever.

Iida, "Midoriya, you don't feel the same?"

Izuku, "Of course I do. But the thing is"

Uraraka, "Deku, Iida, (y/n)." We all look at uraraka. "Let's do our best at the sports festival."

Izuku, "U-Uraraka, your face...! it's"

Ashido, "What's the matter? You don't look carefree at all, even though that's what your name means."

Uraraka, "Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!"

"YEAH" The room shook. Uraraka turns to some boys.

Uraraka, "I'm gonna do my best!"

Them, "Y-Yeah..."

At lunch

Izuku, "Hey, Uraraka, why do you want to be a hero?"

Uraraka, "Well, it's because..."

Izuku, "You want to be a hero for money?" She scratches her head.

Uraraka, "To boil it down simply, yes...Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason. You two have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing."

"hey, at least it's not as embarrassing as being held up my 4 boys."

Iida, "Why? How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" 'I just got ignored.'

Izuku, "Right. But it's expected."

Uraraka, "My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though..." then Iida and Izuku had their hands on there chin and they were thinking. 'I could help out her family. I wonder what her locker number is?'

Uraraka, "-what I told Dad when I was little! But-........I'll definitely become a hero and make money and let my parents take it easy. " Then Iida claps.

Uncle Tori, "Young Midoriya is here! "

Izuku, "All Might. What's the matter?"

Uncle Tori, "Lunch! Wanna eat together?"

Uraraka, "He's like a maiden!"

Uncle Tori, "How about it?" Then Izuku goes to eat lunch with Uncle Tori.

To the cafeteria

Uraraka, "I wonder what he wanted with Deku."

Iida, "I heard that when All Might was attacked by villains during the U.S.J incident, he rushed out alone to help. Perhaps it's that."

"But I did that, and screamed at the villains. Hey uraraka, what's your locker number?"

Uraraka, "it's XXX"

"Thanks" I get my favorite food and I sit down with Uraraka and Iida. I finish eating faster than my friends some how with out using my hands and arms, and I see Tetsu, Monoma and Shinso. I go over to them but the bell rings. 'Why, I wanted to talk to my friends.' So I go to class. After we finish, Uraraka opens the door to see a lot of students. I was just putting my notebooks away with my mouth cause that's all I can use.

Bakugo, "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!

Shinso, "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seem they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Tetsu, "Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight! You ignoring me you bastard?

Then Bakugo says something but I couldn't hear. Then Shinso looks at me, and walks to me.

Shinso, "And who are you?"

"Oh come one Shinso. It's me, (y/n). The person sent by myself."

Shinso, "What happened to you?"

"The U.S.J happened. Remember, the thing that got broadcasted to every TV. I was one of the hurt students. As you can see."

Tetsu, and Monoma, "Wait, (y/n) where?!"

"I'm right here you guys. Hehe."

The people that are left in class, "Wait, you know these 3?"

"Yes, what's so surprising?"

Them, "Nothing. We'll leave you alone now." Then they left.

Tetsu and Monoma, "What happened to you?"

"The U.S.J happened. I'm one of the injured students there."

The 3 boys, "Can you tell us about your class?"

"Well, there great and fun. Not all of them are like the kid that was talking smack. The boy with the purple hair is a pervert, other than that, there super nice."

Them, "Oh, so there not huge jerks. So what did you do at the U.S.J to get you so injured?"

"Well, first my arm's skin was crumbling away. Then this strong thing grabbed me and smacked me onto the floor making a crater, after that I got thrown into a wall. Then I did some quirk stuff and I fainted. And this is what I look like now."

Them, "Wow, strong endurance."

"Want to train together?"

Them, "In that condition? No, you need to get healed."

"OK, to the nurse." I go to the nurse and Recovery Girl heals my whole body but then I get really tired, so I go on the bed and sleep.

The next day cuz Y not

Mini Mic: Hey guys go to the beach at 10:00 AM today. For training

Sleepy boi: Mk

Iron Man: K

Copy Cat: YEET

Mini Mic has left the chat

I get ready even thought I don't need to. 'Hmmm, I can help them by bringing things to let them train harder. For tetsu I could bring something that has lots of iron in it. Or I could get a f@cking iron pill. A pill that has f@cking iron dust in it. I don't really know what other weaknesses Shinso and monoma has. I'm going to find out.' I write a note and I stick it to the fridge. Then I go to the beach and wait. I see Tetsu running over to me.

"Hey tetsu."

Tetsu, "Sup (y/n). Ready to train?"

"Yep."

I get my voice ready, and he hardens his skin. 'Hmm. It's like Kiri's'

He tries to punch me, but I dodge by flipping over him and I kick him on the legs. Nothing happened to Tetsu. 'Hmm, karate and other martial arts won't effect him. I guess going against his head on could do the trick.' I think as he tries to swipe my legs, but I jump. I get close to him and I scream. I see that he is vibrating and his whole body is now steel, but it changed back to his normal skin. 

Tetsu, "Wait, what. I can't activate my quirk."

'Oh, I guess my voice caused his quirk to activate but it then nullified it. Maybe it's because of the vibrations.' Then he tried again and was really focused. 'An opening.' I run in and I swipe his legs and he falls. 

"Good job on fighting me."

Tetsu, "Thanks, but what the heck happened to my quirk?"

"Try using it now." And he did, and his hand turned into steel. I punch it and it cracked. "Was that supposed to happen?"

Tetsu, "Nope, maybe it's because I didn't have enough iron in my body." 

"Here. I brought some iron pills. They're pills that have iron dust in it."

Tetsu, "Thanks."

"Where are the other boys?" Speak of the devil.

Shinso and Monoma, "Sorry about being late."

"it's fine. lets fight each other. To train our quirks."

The boys, "Yeah."

"OK, Me vs Monoma. Tetsu vs Shinso"

"So Monoma, what do you think of school right now." I ask while getting ready to fight.

Monoma, "it's pretty fun."

"OK, enough talk. Battle time."

Monoma runs in to copy my quirk. I get in a stance. Monoma touches me and talks. 

Monoma, "HAHA, I COPIED YOUR QUIRK. HOW DO YOU STOP YELLING?"

"I can't. Why do you thing I have this thing around my neck?"

Monoma, "OH, WELL DOES THE LOUDNESS OF MY VOICE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?"

"Nope. I'm used to it. Also your being too quiet."

Monoma, "OH REALLY?"

"Yep, this is how you do it. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then Monoma go blasted away because of the sound waves.

"that was fun."

Monoma, "What? Your mouth is moving but I can't hear you."

"Oh crap. Just wait a while. you will hear in a minutes."

Monoma, "WHAT" I grab his hand and made him sit down. I point at Shinso and Tetsu, and Monoma looks at them.

Shinso asked Tetsu a question and tetsu answered it. 'oof.' Then Shinso told Tetsu to do something. And you know what he asked? He asked him to do the chicken dance followed by many other dances. 

"HAHA." I walk over to Tetsu and I slap him.

tetsu, "-03, wait what just happened?"

"You lost."

Tetsu, "Oh, hehe."

I think of the staff and it came to me. I grab it and I think about it being a scooter. It changed and I went on it. "Bye guys. Lets train everyday till the sports festival." I wave good bye and i scooter away.

2532 words

Yay. sorry for the late chapters. School sucks, but you need to learn.

12/1/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 41
A girl (you) who has to go through moving away from her childhood friends all because she has more than 2 quirks. What will happen when she sneeks ou...
50.4K 1.7K 13
A teen!EraserMic fluff/angst fanfic.
2M 63K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
12.1K 127 4
ใ‚œ ใƒป. โœฆ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...