Let's Do This! (One Piece)

By Tigerlily1125

After getting transported into One piece from dying a stereotypical death. Watch as the oc goes through life... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1. Souls and Zoran
Chapter 2. God I hate being a Traniee
Character Info: Ruwa
Chapter 3. Screw Limits
Chapter 4. Conversing with Garp
Chapter 5. Going to Dawn Island
Chapter 6. Meeting My Nephews
Character Info: Zoran
Chapter 7. Brothers not Nephews
Chapter 8. Rewards of Training
Chapter 9. This is Fun
Character Info: Ryoka
Chapter 11. Crazy Days Ahead
Chapter 12. The Colosseum
Semi-Important A/N
Chapter 13. Fight
Chapter 14. Battling Idiots

Chapter 10. Running Doesn't work

2.8K 113 9
By Tigerlily1125

Ruwa looked at the hideous snake with a blank expression, she didn't smile often unless she was with her younger brothers so it wasn't all that surprising but she held a glint in her red orange eyes as she tried to deduce any weaknesses for the thing. It was ugly and green, with spine-y scales that protruded from its giant slithering being. The difference was instead of a hiss the giant beast made the sound of an accordion instead, it's long slippery tongue swiping about as it nodded out an accordion sound. Creepy enough the snake had tiny gremlin-like arms on its sides, like a centipede with a snakes head. It was holed up in the large cavern there should have been no way for it to know about the activities going on just outside its lair unless some unfortunate trainees had stumbled in and if she looked close enough she could see the compressed remains of a few that were once ranked as the fiftieth, sixty-first, and fifty-third. She had seen them around the training grounds, big guys with small brains and minor abilities. They had talked real big about their skill, it was wasted now, of course, as they were dead. But Ruwa believes that they shouldn't have died because of pride and stupidity. They had bit off more than they could chew and would regret it all the way through their afterlife she was sure. Ruwa sighed with a shake of her head, it was time to get down to business. Kale stood at a short distance from her, he was a littl hesitant to attack first so Ruwa made the first move. "Raimei" she called as electricity exploded around her covering the spikey haired Ravenette in the thundering glow. It flashed its fangs at her as it immediately took notice of Ruwa as her lightning filled the pitch black, shooting her hand forward she connected with the snakes nose causing it to rear back with a snarl. Kale jumped into the fight a moment later slashing downwards with unbelievable strength creating a small slash on its nose. The snake opened its jaws and let out a loud accordion roar, not liking the newest humans attacking it. Jumping back Ruwa glanced at Kale before focusing back on the giant serpent, "Lightning doesn't work on it."

He glowered, "Shit nothing seems to work on it."

Ruwa nodded at the response, "It is ugly though."

Kale smirked, "true. So what are you going to do since your lightning doesn't work?"

Ruwa sighed, "I'll try Jūken but if that doesn't work I'll at least show you Hōsenka if nothing else. It's not the right time nor the right place to pull out Tsuchi..." dashing forward once the snake lunged at her she vaulted onto its wounded nose and jumped up so she was in the air above its head, almost hitting the stalactites at the ceiling of the cave before she dived for the top of its head. If it worked she wouldn't need to use her swords, if it didn't she would at the very least given it a concussion or disorient the beast and so she went straight to business. She started going through the motions with accuracy and strength that surprised Kale once more as she delivered two consecutive strikes and then two more consecutive strikes, making it four. From their she handed out Four consecutive strikes, multiply the damage to eight. Again she doled out eight more consecutive strikes, totalling sixteen. Kale actually sat back to watch the odd fighting style as he watched her continue to power forward creating sixteen consecutive strikes, making it thirty-two. She finished her assault with another thirty-two consecutive strikes, this if he added it right would mean she had landed not one or two strikes on the beast but a total of sixty four. "Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" he heard her say as she released a sort of energy with the last final push that blasted the snake back a good meter as it scrambled to find its footing.

Not to be outdone by the sheer strength of a young girl, he held his spear at the ready and with a twirl the wind picked up, "Whipping Fang!" He called as he swung his spear the wind like sharp knives slicing into the snake as he went doing more damage than he thought. Ruwa watched him as he went with a gleam in her eyes as he caught her attention once more.

Ruwa watched him slash at the large beast before she smiled, pulling her knife from her boot she pushed off the damp ground and twirled like a whirlwind slashing her way up the long body of the snake, "Gyaku gurippu kaiten" she finished as she backflipped out of the way of the snake watching as large cuts and slash marks appeared instantly leaving bloody tears in her wake. The only problem was that her knife wasn't exactly made for the paneled accordion body of a mutant snake and was cracked on one side just from the one assault, it wouldn't hold throughout the rest of the fight if she wasn't careful. It wasn't a strong sword or katana like Tsuchi or Hōsenka nor was it made with any materials or ore similar to keep it from being damaged so easily. "Well damn..." she muttered as she looked at the cracked blade, she didn't think it would be this bad. She put the small knife back in its holster with a hum of interest, the skin of an accordion snake was to hard for a regular blade, so, logically speaking why was Kale's spear any different? She wondered belatedly about what material was used to create the long range blade but shook her head to bring her attention back to the present. It would take to long to destroy the snake with her gentle fist art to do damage, and she was more excited to see more monsters and animals like these. Briefly she was worried about what reaction she would get from the other if she followed through with her small reveal, she didn't know if she wanted him to know just yet. This picture perfect view of friendship that was shaping was surely going to crumple and burn, but she sighed it was better to get it over with. Like a bandage...

Grasping at the hilt of Hōsenka she smiled briefly, "Kale! Stand back, I'm going to bring out my katana."

The male turned and jumped back with a confused expression, "What? Why do I have to get back?" Ruwa just have a smile in return answering him and not at the same time, they weren't partners or nakama so the fragile bond that they had didn't allow for him to understand what she meant by her silent smile. He grit his teeth with narrowed eyes as he jumped back, flipping with the use of his spear to vault him back over to her, his eyes never leaving her lithe form as she slowly drew the katana from its sheath with a breath she smiled as she pulled the blade in front of her pointing directly at the snake beast. The beast bellowed a long accordion hiss as it pounced at her, Kale's form stiffening up as he held his spear out, ready to jump into action on instinct.

Ruwa glanced at him for but a moment with an amused gaze, "You wanted to see me use my sword... Let me give you a small taste of what Hōsenka and I can do." Digging into the ground with her feet she shot off leaving an indent in the stone floor. She faced the snake head on, her katana tearing into the snakes face as it flash its fangs at her and tried to bite her. Not that biting her would have done anything detrimental such as poisoning her, no, but it would still hurt like a right bitch if she was punctured by one of the enlarged fangs. Kicking off of the snakes face she pushed off into the air high above the snakes head, "Thanks for the fun! But this dance is over, Amaterasu!" Pure obsidian black whimsical flames bathed the blade in its scorching heat, and raising the blade high over her head she swung down in one clean motion the flames following her swift attack cutting the snake clean in half the fire quickly consuming the beast in one fell swoop. She flashed away just to appear before Kale as she swiped her blade outwards to rid it of any impurity before she sheathed the burning blade, once it clicked into place within its sheath the flames instantly vanished! She received 1,000 exp from finally killing the monster at least!

Kale stared in confliction his spear dropping from his hand in both astonishment and horror, she was a devil. She was definitely unreal, a myth before his eyes! A god forsaken beast like that had been abruptly finished off in one swing of her katana blade! Just what the hell type of strength was she hiding behind a pretty face? Kale wondered briefly in his panic just what type of hell she had to go through to pull off something otherworldly like that, it was almost exactly like that story of the Kuroshika guy. No, t-this couldn't be related, could it? He stood still wide eyed and frozen from shock, he hadn't yet registered that Ruwa was already walking back over to him after having sealed the snake in a storage seal on her arm, a knowing and somewhat sad look in her eyes. She easily lifted the heavy spear up and placed the weapon in its owners hands and clapped him on the back as she started to walk out, "This is why, I don't use my swords. It ruins the dance." She said as she walked out leaving him there in his own thoughts as she sighed and went to look for something else to appease her boredom. She knew that if she drew her sword that she would scare him away, but she didn't think he would just shut down like that. Shrugging her shoulders deciding to deal with the males stupidity later,  she took off upon hearing screaming coming from down towards the beach, this time it was a giant squid monster?! "This should be fun! And if not, I can always make a wicked batch of sushi..." she nodded to herself at that logic turning back to the squid who was screeching at two trainees that were misfortunate to get in its way. "Hey squid monster! Let's dance!" She called as she jolted into action a small smile on her face as her fists crackled with lightning, "Raimei" she said calmly as she connected her fist with the monster who was still stupidly wiggling around in the shallow water. The pure white blue electricity spread across the wet squids body, easily electrocuting it. It croaked loudly in response before falling into the shallow water with a thump, sending huge waves and water spraying in its wake. "Well, that was disappointing... But! You'll make for some great sushi later!" She sealed the squid in the storage seal on her arm with little thought. It was a quick fight but she was able to get another 1,000 exp from the squid and was happy to check her soul tree for more changes.

Lvl: 52
Strength: +1,040 power
Technique(s):
- Amaterasu (Heavenly Illumination) - the ability to produce and manipulate the strongest flames known to the earth. [Ability Unlocked]
- Raimei (Flashing Thunder) - the ability to produce and manipulate Lightning [Ability Unlocked]
- Neko Neko no mi, Moderu: Byakko (Cat Cat fruit, Model: White Tiger) - The ability to transform, half transform, or use any traits of your chosen zoan fruit animal. In this case it's the White Tiger of the West. A mythical Zoan. [Ability Unlocked]
*Hyoko (Ice Tiger) - creates a cluster of ice tigers that will attack a set opponent and won't stop unless told not to
*Sensatsu Suishō (A Thousand Needles of Death) - the ability to make/control a Thousand of controlled ice senbon
- Gyaku gurippu kaiten (Reverse Grip Rotation) - users holds right sword backhanded with the blades facing out and behind user instead of in front of them. Gives the users the ability to utilize fast spinning attacks, Strong enough to cut a titan [Ability Unlocked]
- Senbonzakura (Thousand cherry blossoms) - The ability to disperse your sword into thousands of razor sharp blades that are shaped as Sakura petals/blossoms.
• Shikai: Senbonzakura, to activate use the command "Chire" (Scatter) [Ability Unlocked]
• Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi [Ability Locked]
Conjure: [ + 3 Available]
Exp: 360/2,600

She had received a small power-up from her already growing strength. Again she noticed that the bankai form of Senbonzakura was still locked and therefore unavailable for her to use. Which was a real shame for Ruwa as she still didn't know what had to be done or reached for the ability to be fully unlocked. She almost wanted to ask Ryoka for help, almost. Considering he also had Senbonzakura in his arsenal and was able to use both the shikai and bankai forms she was severely tempted to just give up on figuring it out herself and asking her cousin for help. But every time she would think about doing so she would pause in her actions and shake her head, no, if she wanted to do this she would have to do it herself.

Closing the soul tree she was greeted with the crashing of waves as she stood on the beach once more. "T-T-thank y-you Monkey-San!" Cried one of the trainees as he fell to his knees in the sand and bowed after having been saved he had a whole new perspective on the long spiky haired girl. Ruwa turned to see him bowing in the sand, she remembered him as the scrawny kid in the background during training days at the camp. He was ranked as—Ninety-seven? Almost at the exact dead last position.

He was in comparison to her "score" only two above her, meaning he was almost the lowest of the lowest in terms of strength. "It's no problem, your—kito right?" She said only hesitating to remember the males name he sweat dropped

He stuttered, "A-Ah um m-m-my name is K-Kobayashi K-Keito, Monkey-San." He was cute she guessed with orange hair and gold eyes he reminded her of Hikaru from that one host club anime she used to watch.

His personality was different to Hikaru, however, as Keito was obviously not a talker and didn't seem to be the mischievous type. In fact, he was pretty much the exact opposite of Hikaru personality wise. Meh, Ruwa shrugged her shoulders at the male, he wasn't so bad but he definitely needed to learn to protect himself better, his choice weapon was a handgun and a pocket knife. "Mhm okay Keito." She turned around and began to walk off as she went to go find something else to do.

Bored already from this first trial, "a-Ah w-w-wait! Monkey-San! P-Please don't leave me a-a-alone!" He shrieked in fear as the male stumbled across the sand after the leaving female.

Ruwa turned to see him tumbling along after her as if his legs were like a newborn fawns she sighed slightly as she waited for the fidgety male to walk over to her place standing in the grass. "Can you not walk on sand?" She asked curiously and without any frustration at having to wait for him.

He took a moment or three to finally touch his feet to the grass, "A-Ah actually u-um I haven't e-ever walked o-on sand b-before you s-see..." he muttered as his chronic stutter broke up his speech.

"Eh? How come?" She asked as she tilted her head at the oddity.

He flushed as he stuttered, "A-ano! I-I-I c-c-come from T-Triangle island, a-an island that had all a-angles risen f-from the sea and the island i-is covered in grass. S-S-Sand isn't on the island at all." He explained as he trotted along beside her like a lost puppy following his master.

Ruwa hummed at that answer, "Sounds interesting..." she didn't ask him anymore questions as she continued on. Occasionally using Raimei to electrocute any small animals or monsters that would jump at them from the woods, "Nah~ Keito~ your going to be weak as hell forever if you don't kill some of these guys too." She commented after he had stuttered on behind her like the weak little pup he was.

"S-S-Sorry M-Monkey-san!!!" He shouted as she pushed a small feral squirrel cat at him to deal with. The boy fumbled with his pistol as it came at him like a small pissed off bat outta hell. The demon squirrel cat hissed and tried to scratch at him as the male shrieked and tumbled to escape being clawed at, finally getting his gun out he shot off three shots blindly. "L-L-Lock On!" He cried as he pulled the trigger a three times.

Ruwa watched a little worried that the boy was going to end up shooting himself only to widen her eyes in wonder as the bullets hit their mark on the animal. "Wao." She said as she watched the bullets seem to lock on to the squirrel cat, like a homing beacon the bullets soared once in the head, second into the chest, and third into the left flank. Who knew a boy at the bottom of the bottom would have an ability like this? Certainly not most people, but then again, Ruwa wasn't most people. "Good job Keito, you are on the boards now for having killed an animal. It might not be much, but your not dead last right now." She praised him as she walked over and yanked him up and onto his feet.

Keito stares at her as she continued on walking, before he grinned as he held his gun to his chest. "T-Thank you!" She nodded as he hurried to walk behind her once more.

Suddenly a familiar figure of a violet eyed boy getting thrown into the trees beside them. "Kale?" Ruwa asked as she came to his side which was bleeding once more the bandages that adorned his chest and sides coming loose.

"*cough**cough* R-R-Ruwa?!" He coughed wetly with blood as he looked up to see the young raven he had let walk out on him.
"What hurt you?" She demanded more than asked as she readjusted him to lean against the tree.

Keito scuttled over with a squeak as he noticed Ruwa wouldn't leave the bleeding guy alone. "*Cough* S-Sorry for freaking out! *cough* Earlier! I didn't expect it b-but *cough**cough* I shoulda known when you said you were strong *cringe* that you weren't kidding." He continued as he ignored her question as he cringed at the pain that racked him front.

Ruwa frowned, "It's okay, as long as you aren't running away from me like an idiot," she turned away to address Keito as she unsealed a roll of bandages from her storage seal on her arm.

"Here, Keito can you fix this guy up while I go beat the tar out of what's out there? I won't take long." He jaggedly nodded still scared stiff as the red orange eyed girl stood back to her feet and took off in the direction of where Kale had been thrown from. Kale tried to tell her not to go, she was strong but this thing was worse than that snake! Words wouldn't leave his lips though as her form disappeared into the foliage. This time she came to a scorched clearing that was covered in a shadowy substance, she sighed releasing a breath as she got into her gentle fist stance and activating her Byakugan eyes behind closed eyelids. The shadow mist grew thicker as she waited, whatever was here was still here, as if waiting for her. She saw with her Byakugan something large jump down from above, and flashed her eyes open to see it standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 94 13
I am Monkey D. Kuroi, the daughter of Garp, the hero of the Marines. My father always wanted me to become a little soldier, but it was never part of...
15.3K 383 37
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
43.9K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...