Back to the Start(nalu)

By shmmmmm

After a terrible accident leading to the death of someone he couldn't imagine losing, Natsu somehow wakes up... More

2- The Broken Promise
3- Aftermath
4- Unwanted Visitors
5- Too Soon
6- Games of Grief
7- What Matters Now
8- Coincidence or Fate
9- Dream Guild
10- Eyes Open
11- Wake Up Call
12- Answered Pleas
13- Gratitude
14- Loneliness and Hope
15- The Cause
16- New Path
17- No Motivation
18- Return
19- Strongest Team?
20- No Distractions
21- On Her Own
22- Luck
23- Sleepover
24- Crushed Dreams
25- Separated
26- How Things Changed
27- Everything's Fine
28- Lonely
29- Newfound Hope
30- Dark Guild
31- Just a Toy
32- Learn Something
33- A Stranger
34- Her Past 3 Years
35- Past Resurfacing
36- Threat
37- Weakness
38- Special

1- Prologue

4K 101 14
By shmmmmm

"Natsu, get up!"

Here we go again.

I open my eyes and slowly sit up. My stomach is uneasy from the movements of the train that stopped only moments ago.

I sigh as I look around me.

The same people every single time, doing the exact same things.

The train's horn blares loudly and Happy tugs on my shirt.

"C'mon, the train's leaving soon."

"I'm coming."

I stand up groggily and make my way towards the train doors.

My eyes wince slightly when I step down from the train into the sun.

I've seen all of these people walking around before, multiple times actually.

I've seen all of these people repeatedly, but they're unimportant.

My feet follow the path that I walk every time and Happy flies beside me.

"Where are we going, Natsu?"

"To Salamander."

Happy nods.

"Well if we do find him what are you going to do?"

I keep walking, my eyes following a group of girls that run off in the direction I'm going.

It's unimportant what I do to Salamander. But what I haven't thought about is what I'm going to say to Lucy this time. Eventually, I have to get it right. As long as I keep trying, I'll finally be able to see her alive three years from now.

"Something I haven't done yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.1K 15
An accident in Fairy Tail's potion room *cough* Natsu's fault *cough* turns Lucy and Natsu into children. Master has assigned the rest of Team Natsu...
18.4K 305 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
34.8K 974 23
Lisanna's back. Lucy decides to accept a marriage contract to save the Heartfilia Konzern. Natsu finally realizes his true feelings. But for whom? Lu...
25K 499 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...