Incoming• Stiles Stilinski

By Jos_Lynn_

A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel?
Book 2

Chapter 25

10.9K 349 80
By Jos_Lynn_

Alec and Mason started to wake up after being knocked out by the berserker. They each opened their eyes to see Lydia leaning over them.

"Are you okay?" She asked them as they started to sit up.

"My head Oh." Mason mumbled holding his hand to his forehead.

"Fuck." Alec turned away from the other two looking around the room while gripping his head.

"Yeah, it's probably gonna hurt a lot." Lydia told them while glancing at Alec before turning back to Mason.

"There was this guy. Huge, really huge. He had a, a skull on his face." Mason described to Lydia. He was thoroughly freaked out and he didn't understand why Lydia and Alec seemed pretty calm about all of this.

"Yeah. I know. I saw it, too." Lydia put a hand on his shoulder hoping to calm him down.

"My phone's gone." Mason started freaking out even more.

"Yeah. I think that's the point." Lydia told him smiling a little bit hoping he will calm down.

"And I think I have a concussion. Again." Alec muttered worrying the other two.

"Okay. Well, why, what's he gonna do to us?" Mason asked wanting to know what was going on.

"I don't know. But it definitely doesn't want us to leave." Alec walked around a corner trying to find a way out when he saw the berserker walking past the doorway. He immediately threw himself back around the corner, head spinning.

"Lydia, why do you keep saying "it"? What is that thing?" Mason glanced at Alec but turned his attention back to the coherent one.

"Not human." Lydia whispered as it growled possibly from seeing Alec before he went back around the corner.

---------

"How do I even have service? Hi, Dad. Okay, Dad, I know you're angry." Stiles muttered as he walked away from the group.

"Oh, I'm beyond angry. I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend." Stiles flinched knowing whatever he had to say wasn't going to be good and cursed his luck on having service.

"Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me."

"Ground you? Ground you? I'm going to hobble you! I'm going to take Alec away from you." Noah knew Stiles wouldn't care about being grounded, but getting Alec taken away would be horrible for him. Stiles gasped not even wanting to think about that happening. "Now, please, tell me you're all right. Tell me that you're safe."

"You want me to lie?" Stiles asked looking back at Peter. He kept thinking about what Alec warned him about Peter and he didn't plan on taking it lightly.

"Oh, God. Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do. How can I help?" Noah asked knowing the only thing he could do know was help.

"Lydia. She was at the school we sent Alec to go look for her but now we're not hearing back from either of them.
I don't know, Dad, I don't know what I'm doin'. You know, I'm just I'm trying to save my friends." Stiles was on the verge of a panic attack just thinking about what could have happened to Alec. He wished he would just answer.

"Okay. I'll find Lydia and Alec. You get Scott and Kira. You save your friends." Noah assured him knowing having a panic attack wouldn't help Stiles in the slightest.

"Dad, if it's one of the Berserkers at the school, you're gonna need firepower. A lot." Stiles told him before hanging up and going back to the group. They were going to save their friends and Stiles was going to see Alec very soon.

----------

"There's only one way out on this side of the basement." Mason to them as they sat against the wall not wanting to get any unnecessary attention.

"I know. But if we don't get out of here, someone's going to die." Lydia said making the boys freeze. Alec because he knew of her powers and Mason because she just said someone was going to die. Alec wondered why these two knew the schools basement so well but he just shrugged it off. There were more important things right now.

"How do you know that?" Mason asked with a slight quiver in his voice showing just how scared that made him.

"I just do. We have to at least see if he's blocking the exit." Lydia told them not offering an explanation. Alec nodded his head before getting up and checking to see where the berserker was.

"Yeah. He's blocking it."

-----------

Lydia decided she had to do something and not just sit and wait for their friends to save them. She walked back to the room where they woke up and started to search for something to attack the berserker with.

"Are you serious?" Mason asked watching as Lydia grabbed a metal bat from a small pile.

"Very."

"A baseball bat? Against that guy? Or thing or whatever it is." Alec rolled his eyes knowing what had to be done. He just wished they would stop talking, it was really hurting his head.

"My friends are in trouble. And so is Liam, your best friend. They need me. I'm going for it. And yes, with a baseball bat." Lydia said before walking around the corner. She stared at the berserker, it turned towards her.

"Argh!" Mason yelled as he ran at it with a wooden bat. He got a few hits on it before it back handed him, throwing him across the room. Lydia attacked next and got a few more hits before she was also thrown across the room.

"I thought you said it wanted to keep us here, not hurt us." Mason asked Lydia as she laid next to him.

"I think it changed its mind."

Alec walked up towards the beast and tried his hand at attacking it. Except he didn't have a weapon with him. Mason gasped wanting to stop Alec but Lydia stopped him from running out there. She knew he would have a way better chance at at least distracting it.

Alec quickly slammed his fist into its chest. He quickly rolled to the left when it swung at his head, he kicked his leg out and managed to knock the berserker off balance making it very easy for Alec to kick it's leg out from under him. Lydia and Mason held in their cheers not wanting to distract Alec.

Alec went to stomp on the creatures head but it grabbed his leg and slammed him into the wall. Alec jumped up as soon as it released his leg so now they were standing face to face. Alec punched it in the face three times in the row before it was able to swing at Alec even once. When it threw a punch right at Alec's face he knew he wasn't going to be able to dodge it so he grabbed it's forearm and held it in place right in front of his face.

Lydia didn't know how he was able to do that since not even Scott was able to hold off a berserker. Alec and the berserker were sideways so they could see the back and forth between them as they pushed trying to gain leverage. She was stunned as she watched Alec start to push it's arm farther away from his face until the berserker used Alecs momentum to throw Alec behind it, close to the exit.

Before Alec had the chance to regain his balance the berserker stabbed Alec right in the chest. It went to punch Alec when suddenly someone was yelling at it making it pause.

"Excuse me. Catch." Alec heard Noah yell throwing something into the hands of the berserker. Noah grabbed onto Alec and pulled the both of them onto the other side of the wall and curled himself around Alec while Lydia and Mason ran around the corner. The berserker blew up not even a few seconds later making Noah let out a breath of relief. He helped Alec walking back into the room to make sure the other two were ok. "You three okay?"

“Not really. I seem to have a blade sticking out of my chest.” Alec mumbled into Noah’s side unable to keep himself standing without help. Noah lifted Alec off his feet knowing it would be easier for both of them.

"It was after me. It wanted me to stay in Beacon Hills. I think this was all some sort of distraction." Lydia told them watching Alec, trying to figure out if he was also going to die or not.

"Because you knew they're trying to kill someone." Alec gritted out feeling the blade against his bones every breath he took.

"Kill who?" Noah asked gripping onto Alec a little more hoping to god it wasn't Stiles.
Noah glanced at the blade in Alec’s chest hoping he wasn’t the one that was going to die either.

"Scott."

----------

After having Deaton deal with the blade in Alecs chest, Noah and Alec waited for Stiles to return in the police station. They saw Stiles running through the building towards Noah's office making them stand up around wait for him to come in. Noah pulled Stiles into a hug as soon as he was able to reach the boy.

"Dad, you smell terrible." Stiles laughed out not wanting to pull away.

"Yup. You do too." Noah pulled away.

“Are you ok?” Stiles asked Alec as he turned towards him.

“Yeah. Just really sore.” Alec nodded glancing in between Stiles and Noah. Noah gestured at Alec to join them. Alec shyly smiled not expecting to be included in on their family hug. He walked towards them and made sure he wouldn't hurt his chest during their hug.

"Come here. I'm just so glad you're both safe. Hey, what do you say we get outta here, get something to eat?" Noah asked both boys when he let go.

"Great." Alec said grabbing his jacket so they could leave.

"I'm starving." Stiles hummed out looking happy. He was extremely happy to be back with the two most important people.

"Okay." Noah threw his arm around Alecs shoulder and they both started walking out. Stiles tried to follow but he wasn't able to get too far since he was handcuffed to the desk.

"Yo, Daddy?" Stiles called as he tugged on the cuff a few more times.

"What's your favorite food?" Noah asked Alec who couldn't help but smirk. Stiles didn't miss the looks on either of their faces.

"Um, pizza." Alec answered as they turned the corner, blowing a kiss to Stiles, leaving him all alone in Noah's office.

"Hey. Dad? Bring me back a slice?" They heard before they left making the both of them laugh.

--------

Scott, Stiles, Alec, and Liam were all in the boys locker room before school started so they could explain why known of them were at the last practice and for some reason they let Liam do the talking. He is a horrible liar who always sounds like he's guilty so Alec knew it wasn't going to go that well.

"Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico which was why they missed the game. Uh, so we went down to Mexico to drive them back from Mexico and that's why we all missed practice.'Cause We were all in Mexico." Liam explained while coach looked at them with an angry look.

"Well I wasn't since I can't leave the country until I'm eighteen. I was actually in the hospital." Alec added not wanting to go down with the other three and he also has a legitimate excuse thanks to Noah.

"You took Kira on a date to Mexico?" Coach looked at Scott like he was an idiot.

"It was our first real date." Scott nodded sheepishly.  He was playing his part decently well which surprised Alec.

"In Mexico?" Coach couldn't get past the Mexico part which Alec didn't blame him.

"They wanted to do something special." Stiles added.

"Okay. I believe you." Coach relented making Alec raise his eyebrows not believing him in the slightest.

"Really?" Liam asked basically showing how untrue their whole story was.

"Absolutely not. The only one I believe is Alec. But I've had experiences south of the border that would knock the genitals off you boys." Alec looked smug as the other three looked at him in shock.

"Still, let me be clear to you two. These two kids are the best talents I've seen in years. So they're your responsibility now. You boys are gonna stick together. You're gonna look out for each other. And you're gonna have each other's backs. You got it?" Coach basically threatened the two older boys making them roll their eyes. Stiles didn't want to be responsible for the two of them since they both made such stupid decisions while Scott nodded accepting the responsibility.

"We got it." They answered. Scott, Stiles, and Liam left as Alec stayed to make one more comment to coach.

"My first real date with my boyfriend was to a diner. Why did they have to be so extra?" Alec asked making a face at Scott's back almost positive he was listening.

"People are just weird." Coach said shrugging. He patted Alec on the back before shoving him out the door sending him on his way.

-----------

After school everyone got together to just hang out like normal friends. They sat around the bottom of the bleachers and watched Alec try and help Stiles play lacrosse better.

"Oh hey guys since we're all together again I have something important to tell you." Stiles yelled out as him and Alec got closer to them. Everyone looked at him expectantly. "Alec and I are dating."

Everyone except for Malia gasped as if they couldn't believe it. A few of them suspected on them crushing on each other but no one expected them to actually start dating. Everyone turned and looked at Alec with questioning glances since he also gasped with the rest of them.

".....Come on Alec." Stiles muttered as he pulled Alec into his side, hugging him. Alec tried to keep a straight face but wasn't able to for long. Eventually he let out a loud laugh and hugged Stiles back. Everyone else stared at their two friends, happy that they're so happy together. They both deserve to be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 12.2K 56
Stiles Stilinski is a nobody. He's just one insignificant dot in this world, let alone high school. At least he has his best friends Malia Tate and I...
1.9K 92 10
Wren and the pack barely have time to recover from Allison and Aidens' deaths when yet another threat comes to Beacon Hills; and this time it's a dea...
168K 5K 24
"Your a little crazy, Canova" "Your not so sane yourself, Dunbar" The one where Ryder Canova moves to Beacon Hills, trying to move on from a past he...
135K 5.2K 38
After Scott, who was supposed to be Stiles' best friend starts drifting away after the whole thing with the nogitsune, and then Noah starts ignoring...