To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Eleven

19K 715 1.4K
By Carnameo

With the final bell, class was dismissed. You once again hidden the spider in the base of your neck, with the creature obediently doing so with no protest. Packing up your stuff, you walked out of the class, feeling pretty tired from the events of the day.

One of those events was almost being trampled in a fake villain intrusion.

"(Last)-chan!" You glanced behind you, pacing slower for the boy to catch up. The familiar red-head who had kept you steady in the earlier event had a sweet smile on, his sharp teeth being the most noticeably aspect of his smile. Kirishima rushed over to you, ending up next to you, "Let's walk together!"

"Okay", you smiled nicely at him back, slowly feeling comfortable with the ruckus of your classmate. They all held endearing charms that makes them all pretty amusing.

Walking briskly to the exit, he glanced at you with a softer smile this time. "Some day huh?"

You nodded in reply, "yes, a really interesting day.." You rubbed your head, sighing in both relief as the classes had finally come to an end. You slowed your walk when a thought came into your mind. "Don't you think it's odd though."

Kirishima glanced in confusion. "What's odd?"

"That the security rang even when it's just the press?" You continued, biting your lips. The red-head let out a low hum, his eyes going to the ceiling in wonder.

"I guess It is a bit strange.." He pulled a hand to the back of his neck. You frowned when you thought of the situation itself, the fact that the teachers were busy trying to calm the mob of reporter trying to get in their face made it odd how someone could rung the alarm. It was also a bit strange how none of the teachers made an appearance once the alarm was rung, wouldn't the teacher who activated it atleast come by to calm the storm?

Perhaps you were thinking over it to much.

You felt the spider crawling out of your collar, with it's head peeked out, the pokemon's blue eyes blinked owlishly over at you. You glanced down at the bug, staring at it similarly. That was before you heard a yell from behind you once again.

Both you and Kirishima turned around to the electric user, mind you the bug squealed lightly as you quickly grabbed it, stopping it from moving so it won't absorb some of Kaminari's electricity.

'Ah-a Wild Pikachu has appeared..'

Grinning from ear-to-ear, Kaminari halted in front of you as Kirishima was the first the greet the boy with an easy grin himself. Kaminari greeted kindly back, and hand held up in a slight wave.

Kaminari chatted with the red-head as you dozed off lightly. Trying to keep the spider at bay so it won't make a frightening appearance to the duo. Do they even like bugs you wondered.

The fact someone filled with legit electricity was enough to send the little spider excitedly moving around under your hand. You definitely needed to get the little bugger home, cause you have a feeling you'll find it attach to the blonde the next morning.

"-so at 4?"

You glanced at him in surprise, flinching as you turned to the eager male, "pardon?"

"We can meet in the fountain, at 4." Kaminari repeated, a smile still speculating, yet it fell slightly, looking more worried by now. "I mean if you still want to go-!"

"Oh-" you added nervously, your eyes glance over at the red-head who was looking more awkward and uncomfortable, in fact he was close to slapping a hand to his face as he let a sigh.

Well, like you said. Free food, though a part of you felt bad. And you'd feel worse for cutting off now anyways so-

"O-okay..I'll see you there." You smiled politely, as the humanoid Pikachu perked up considerably. He grinned, stumbling as he said his goodbye and was gone I'm a flash. The male beside you nervously turned to you, a rather awkward-look dressed in his face.

"Are you sure about this? You know, you don't have to go if you don't want too." He told you worriedly. He notice you seemed slightly too nice, that maybe you just couldn't say no.

Not that he was bothered, he was just worried you were doing something you didn't want to do. He didn't need to be nervous about your safety, the electric boy may be a flirt, but he didn't look like he'd do any harm. But he felt this slight unease. He didn't get to to talk to you as much as he wanted to when the school started.

You looked busy, and he didn't want to be bother. But maybe he should've been a bit more forward to hang out with the person that encouraged him.

To his friend.

..friend..

You shook your head, saying you were fine. "It's okay. He looks like he's looking forward to it. Besides we're just hanging out."

Kirishima frowned, adding slightly with a slight obvious tone hidden in his words. "You know it's a date right?"

You blinked, glancing at the taller male, who was still looking at you curiously. Kaminari did say it was a date, and a date is when two people hang out together right?

"Well, I guess. A date is when two people hang out together, which is basically what we are doing...?" You answered briefly, not putting too much thought in it as the male beside you hummed, cocking his head to one side with a slight embarrassed look.

"I guess? I think it's more than that.." He added. He can't really say though, he never actually experience romance yet in his entire life.

You nodded, unsure what to think of his words. You do know it's actually about two people going out romantically, but honestly.

What do people actually do in dates?

Like actually.

"I'll be fine." You continued smiling, your friend didn't react for awhile before he smiled slightly. It'll all be fine, and maybe you were saying it more too yourself than to the boy walking you out of the school.

~•~•~
The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
3.55 pm

You peered up at the mass of people just busying their day, and spending their money on pretty outfits and variants of food. The few students wearing uniform were chatting endlessly, the keychain attached on their bag were swinging as they clang noisily. The shops were occupied by shoppers, as the workers were trying to keep their sanity at bay.

For the weekdays, The mall didn't look too sad looking.

You pulled the jacket you worn closer to you, dressed casually for a day out. Your hair (hairstyle) comfortably, with your feet snuggled nicely into your pair of old (type of shoes).

You sighed, pocketing your hands into your jacket. Rubbing the back of your head, you let out a frustrated groan seep out as you turned towards your uninvited companion.

"I'm really starting to feel like you're all getting tired in the house." You gazed at the Pokemon perching it's face against the window of one of the stores. "But this is really giving me anxiety, Gardevoir."

The fairy Pokemon, pretty almost flawless, was gazing through the store, eyes on a dress worn by a mannequin. She eyed the outfit, her red eyes looking at every inch of the dress as her hands were pressed on the window childishly. She was poshly wearing one of your large coats, a hat pulled on top of it. For such a posh Pokemon, she acts cute when she's faced with new things.

A nervous smile etched on your face, sweatdropping. Before you arrived at the mall you went home to get changed, putting back Joltik who was whining to join you, until you were once again force to bring another one of your pokemon.

Of course, Gardevoir didn't need to hide to fit in this world, one look at her and you assumed she was any human with a transform quirk. However you were to paranoid to bring her out just like usual, asking her to use the outfit you picked hastily.

Not to mention, this was her first time in an actual mall, so she was acting very much like a newborn entering the world for the first time.

You sighed, squeezing the bridge of your nose as the Pokemon continued to gaze over at the shop without movement, her eyes were twinkling like stars. How were you going to explain this to Kaminari?

At this point, some people began eyeing the Pokemon rather curiously, as she had been standing there for awhile now, probably ever since you arrived the bustling mall. Or maybe it's the fact she's slightly floating off the ground, but what's actually new in a superhero world?

You tugged the Pokemon away from the window, her stern eyes which were focused on the dress had moved to her trainer, Gardevoir following along as you dragged her by the arm gently away from the now prying eyes.

The psychic and fairy type didn't seemed bothered to be dragged off, finding herself looking around her surroundings interestedly. It's strange how child-like the Pokemon could be, but it was rather endearing as well.

Not long after you began tracking towards the fountain, the Pokemon taking in her surrounding. You spotted the familiar looking boy sitting by the waterworks patiently, the male was dressed casually in a v-neck shirt, with jeans. Playing with his phone in his right hand, He held a portable charger in his left, the cable attaching to him?

You gazed in confusion, is he charging himself?

You turned to the Pokemon beside you, who perked slightly away from her amazement. "Can you wait for awhile?"

The Pokemon glanced over at the male, before she reluctantly nodded. You didn't have to worry since she tended to hold herself well, but it didn't help you still felt bad as you added.

"I'll get you a treat later, ok?" You held an 'ok' sign, as the Pokemon tilted in her confusion, before nodding once more.

With that, Gardevoir watched you as you went over to the electric-quirked boy, who's eyes switched towards his watch briefly. You jogged lightly towards him, eyeing the mature Pokemon from time to time as you met with the sat male.

"Um-Kaminari-san.." The male perked, his eyes slowly moved from your shoes to your face finally. He felt a bit star-struck for a moment, almost unmoving, before you awkwardly wave a hand in front of his face.

Blushing lightly, the male stood up on his feet with good-humored grin. "(Last)-chan, hey!" With a hand up, he walked closer towards you.

You smiled lightly back at the contagious grin, as the male still kept a respectable space between either you. You were surrounded by the airy vibe any mall gave, as you started off with a question.

"Did you wait long?" You asked worriedly, as the male grinned easily, shaking his head coyly.

"Nope, you came right on time!" He smiled, as the both of you began walking off, probably due to the fact Kaminari had already began making his way towards something as you followed along.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted some ice cream first, I saw this cute shop over there-" the male was hitting you on a very soft spot, the sweet delish was already ingrained in your mind, as the male went to point over at the direction he remembered. "-I heard it's really good, wanna try some?"

The dallying male was grinning down at you, as you slowly nodded much to the excitement of the lad, who in his enthusiasm took your hand without much thought as he pulled you over at the shop.

You felt a bit red. You are beginning to feel like holding hands were going to be normal situation nowadays. First, you held hands with Shinso, you initiated, then Iida and now finally Kaminari.

Is this what happened during dates?

Arriving in front of the shop, the male quickly ordered an ice cream of his own, before he asked you for your choice of flavor. His hand still covering your own much to your embarrassment, and the cheeky employee behind the counter.

Once the both of you got your desserts, he once again pulled you towards one of the seats. The shop wasn't as noisy, but there was a simmer of chattering filling in the air. The decor was cutesy, which made it a bit strange to be sitting so casually alone with a guy.

Throughout the whole ordeal, you could feel the familiar eyes in the back of your head. You had to glimpse back to see the Pokemon still trailing after you, though she didn't seem the least bit bothered, she kept a heavy gaze at you.

She's gonna burn a hole in my skull..

You shook your head, as the entertaining male took some licks of the sweet dessert. You slowly did the same with your (fav flavor) ice cream, the creamery substance slowly melting down to your hand, that was clutching the cone.

"So, that's your favorite flavor?"

You hummed nonchalantly, as you added with a shrug, "yes, I personally love this one." You peered at his that he was trying very hard to keep the ice cream intact. You chuckled, "I guess that one's your favorite?"

"Yeah!-" he answered with a laugh, eating in mid-lick, as he added with a point. "Well, for this month I suppose."

You raised an eyebrow at the answer, your eyes who had been focusing on the Pokemon just far off turned to the male, "this month? You don't have a specific one you liked the most?"

He shrugged, cheerily replying. "Not really, it's just hard to just like one thing. So I don't really have a favorite actually." He once again yelp as the creamy substance splattered against the counter, he let out a small groan much to your amusement, "-have you ever changed favorites?"

You blinked, as you gazed at the delicious treat in your hand, tilting your head at it for a moment, as you looked at it as If it was a difficult math equation. The male was too busy trying find some tissue to notice your expression.

"This has been my favorite since forever."

The male halted his movements a bit, a hand on the tissue, wiping at the mess he had created. He peered over at you owlishly, as he stared at your daze state.

He paused, unsure what to say. His eyes moved towards his treat, as he gave a small grin before he shoved the delicacy to your face as you flinched a bit.

"Then you should try mine, it's great!" You ogled at the dripping treat a bit, as you finally took it out of his hands, the cone was sticky in your fingers, odd how Kaminari somehow couldn't keep the cream intact as it continued to melt. You gave it small lick, reluctantly doing so, as you stopped for a moment.

It was sweet, just like any other dessert. But it tastes different, this one kinda has a sour taste compared to what you were used too. You actually kinda liked it. You perked significantly, giving it another taste before you looked over at the male waiting an anticipation for your reaction.

"You're right, it is great!" You looked towards the male in amazement, as he cockily grinned, his hands pulled by his side in a shrug as he acted like it was no big deal, though he felt himself swooning a bit at your awed stare, a slight blush adorning his face.

"Right, you should also definitely try thi-" he pointed over at the menu, pointing at his passed favorite treats. You listened, finding yourself listening in amusement.

He pointed at a variant of tastes, as you amused him, listening as continued to chatted.

"Oh hey, I actually never tried that flavor, can I try it?"

You stared over at your slowly melting dessert, the only flavor choice you bothered trying. You handed it over to the awaiting male, his eyes was on the treat as you gestured for him to take it.

"Sure, here y-!"

Kaminari leaned in closer, as suddenly he licked a chunk out of it, as he sat on his seat once more as if nothing happened. You froze as if the ice age had cross over, as the electric male made small noises, his eyes wandering around him as if trying to think.

"Hey, this one tastes great!" He had a euphoric expression after the taste was gone, looking a bit sparkling as you flinched.

'Why couldn't he just take it like a normal person...' You find yourself growing more embarrassed, bringing the cold treat closer as if that'll help. Your eyes met the keen eyes of your Pokemon who gave you a small worried look, which you shook your head at.

This was going to be a long day.

After you both had finished your ice creams, you both began walking around the large mall, the electric male chatting you about a funny story regarding him, Sero and Kaminari.

Listening attentively, the male was speaking between his giggling as he told the story joyfully. Kaminari was definitely different come paired to the others you have chatted up with, it was rather easy for him to pull up a conversation, but you noticed it was both a positive and a negative thing as he'll end up making up a fool of himself.

You were back at the fountain no sooner, and you glanced behind you to see Gardevoir still trailing after you both. She looked like she was having a bit of fun, looking around the shops you had both passed by.

You really should get her something, but what?

"Hey (last)-chan, is there anything you'd like to do?" You looked up towards the electric-quirked boy, who grinned happily. He's actually had this smile the entire walk you had, as if he was daydreaming.

You shook your head, nothing particular coming up your mind. "Ah-not really Kaminari-san."

"You don't have to call me that, it sounds really stuffy." He commented, a small sweatdrop by his head as he smiled, perking up significantly, "you said you liked (fav food), wanna eat that now?"

He glanced at his watch briefly, it was close to 6 already. You thought it was kinda sweet of him to still remember in that odd talk you both had, but you didn't think you could make the Pokemon behind you wait any longer.

"There's really no need Kaminari-sa-I mean Kaminari-kun." You corrected yourself, as he was about to drag you towards the restaurant, you instead made him halt in front of the fountain. "How about we take a break for awhile?"

You pointed towards the fountain, where Kaminari had seated himself earlier. It was a small space of the fountain, that if you leaned just far, you would end up falling in.

He followed along as you sat on it, the male taking the spot beside you. He began to take to pull out the portable charger he was using earlier, as he pulled the cable to between his teeth, relaxing after awhile.

"Do you charge often?" You trailed, eyeing the male in interest as he replied nonchalantly.

"Yeah, mostly when I'm feeling tired." He had his eyes shut, peeking an eye open with a coy smile, "It gives me all the energy I need."

'sounds pretty helpful..maybe I should give Joltik a portable charger, so he doesn't eat up the dorm's electricity.' You thought.

Speaking of the fluffy spider, it gave you the most precious puppy eyes as you left the dorm. It was too hurtful to leave it there, but you can't bring it here where you literally sat next to the person that wields it.

Kaminari turned towards you, for some reason there's a different look you were seeing right now compared to before. He asked you with a pretty proud look. "By the way, there's something wrong with my phone."

You blinked in confusion, that's an odd thing to say proudly.

You were about to answer to his vague statement as your eyes trailed to his shoulder blade. Your eyes widen, there simply relaxing was the same bug you had made sure to stay at home. You even had Pikachu guard it, the electricity mouse, yet it still made it here.

Joltik: The Attaching Pokemon
A Bug/Electric type
Since it can't generate it's own electricity, it sticks on large-bodied Pokemon and absorbs static electricity.

'More like actual electricity!' You glanced everywhere but the spider. 'This is bad..really bad.'

You sweated nervously, your eyes meeting his flirty eyes, as he didn't notice your panicking state. You replied, eyes meeting his, before glancing over at the spider who didn't bat its eyes at you.

"O-oh, what's wrong with it?" You didn't even stare at Kaminari as you were keeping an eye on the Pokemon, trying to get its attention.

"Yeah, it just doesn't have your number on it."

"Oh." You barely could pay attention, but you swore it was so cheesy, you knew if you looked at the prideful look in the male's face you would most definitely laugh. But you were to worried of the spider, who was looking at you finally. You gave it a pointed stare, the sneaky spider shaking his small head, knowing what you wanted.

You frowned, looks like you have to take it the hard way.

"Um-Kaminari-kun," you glance at the waiting male, who was expecting a bit more of a reaction, as you glance over towards the bustling mall. "Uh-hey, look at that!"

The blonde moved towards where you pointed at rather quickly, a fight between some two people were gathering attention, lucky for you it got his attention. You quickly tried to pry Joltik off his shoulder, the spider keeping it's claws held tightly on Kaminari's shirt.

It's amazing Kaminari didn't feel it. You backed off a bit, looking carefully at the preoccupied male, before you gave it another try.

But Joltik was feeling particularly stubborn today.

C'mon..almost there.

Close to prying it's claw off, you were dumbstruck when Kaminari eyed back at you curiously, "hey, you okay? Your kinda pulling my-" his eyes moved towards the spider sitting on his shoulder, the insect staring at it owlishly. "-shirt.."

Kaminari didn't react, eyes staring at the insect, a deadpanned expression on his face. You froze, moving back and forth between the two in panic.

'Oh no..'

And just like that, in his panic, the male released electricity so bad that it almost hit you if it weren't for the fact Joltik absorbed the electricity that was being released. You stared as Kaminari screeched, terrified as the electricity surrounded him.

The dancing lights were slowly dimming, and you somehow caught the spider who jumped off of the fried male, landing on your two hands snuggling happily. You gaped towards the dunce face, a look you saw during the hero class.

"Kaminari-kun!" You called for his attention in panic.

"Weyy!" The male gave you a thumbs up, his eyes were squinted and before you knew it, he tipped down and slammed into the fountain.

~•~•~
"Are you sure your okay?" You dabbed his head with a cold can of soda, the male nodding lightly.

After hiding the spider, you dragged Kaminari towards a bench, far away from the fountain, as you began pestering the male, who finally seemed to wake up from his odd trance. He blinked around in confusion as you fussed, apologizing continuously.

"Y-yeah, never better!" Kaminari lightly blushed, feeling like he just ended up winning the lottery.

Dripping wet, he was atleast glad he could get you to atleast fret about him. He was in cloud nine when you accepted his invitation. He honestly wasn't gonna try anything on you today, hoping for a fun time. He may be a flirt, but come on, he could be a fun dude as well.

He remembered as his heart started hammering loudly when you first appeared in front of him.

Was it odd how someone dressed so casually could look so heavenly?

He didn't know how, but somehow he felt the day turning to something he didn't even expect. It was further his expectation, and he couldn't help but be dazed whenever his eyes met yours briefly as he told you a funny memory.

And then he added a pick up line, and everything went downhill. Well not really, he supposed since he gets to see your worried up close.

But man, was he slightly embarrassed. Ending up going swimming cause he short circuited over a bug. Wonder where it go, did he accidentally fry it?

Your face was leaned close to him, but your warm eyes gazed at his small head injury, dabbing it lightly with the can once in awhile as you concentrated.

'She's so cute..'

"It looks pretty bad, but I think some ice would do." You commented, releasing your hold on his head as you handed him the can, pushing it to his small bruise.

"Thanks." He said, compressing the injury, as the coolness spread to his bulging head, he winced lightly. He was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable in his wet attire, which you had tried to dry off with some tissues which didn't dry him up much to your amusement.

"Do you mind if I go to toilet? I'm gonna try to dry up a bit." He asked, pulling his clothes away from his body.

"Not at all." You answered, as he finally stood up to walk to the nearest restroom. Guilt rose up, as you searched for a familiar spider hiding in your bag.

"Joltik.." You sternly appointed to the spider, who finally peeked around from his hiding spot, scurrying to hide once again in a small squeal when he noticed your angered stare.

"I know you just wanted absorb to electricity, but we ended up injuring him."

The yellow bug with bright blue eyes peered at you hesitantly, giving you another puppied-eye look. But you must resist, as your expressions didn't change. Was it just you, or was Joltik beginning to cry?

You frowned, as the insect crawled out of its hiding spot, pouting melancholy over at you. It stared at you guiltly, as your frown turned to a thin line. Sighing, you gestured for it to hop onto your hands once more.

It gleamed, like a child getting candy, as it hopped over to you. You chided it silently, making sure now wandering eyes would peek at the odd scene. As the spider cuddled against your thumb, making you smile lightly at it.

It's definitely not normal to see a spider cuddling up against its owner.

But he's special this way.

"Hey."

You blinked, covering the spider up as you glanced up to meet...

"Geh."

You belched, sweating profusely when you met the familiar crimson eyes. Just your luck, as your other classmate was standing in front of you, a harsh glare presents as he held a plastic bag. 'Why him..?'

The male was wearing a flannel shirt over his t-shirt, a belt holding his jeans. You ogled a bit, he kinda looks nice today.

Then you glance at his face, angered and glowering. 'Oh nevermind', you looked away.

You didn't answer, trying to look anywhere but the burning gaze of his. Bakugo noticeably grumbled, gritting his teeth.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Bakugo finally glowered, more irritated by your obvious intentions to ignore him. His eyes narrowed to the hand trying to hide something, that something that was moving under your hands.

You sighed, smiling over at the glowering male. "Oh, hello Bakugo-san. Surprising to see you here."

The male clicked his tongue, as he walked a bit forward towards you, irritated by your sudden kindness. His eyes met yours briefly, as it moved towards the spider beneath you hands, you flinched as you chuckled lightly, shaking.

Trying to grab his attention elsewhere than the bug beneath your your fingers, you added nervously. "Have you eat-"

"Cut the crap and tell me what your hiding."

You drew back, an upset frown appearing as you mumbled, "rude." As you decided to physically try to get further away from him, not that it did anything, as you ended up just backing up on you seat a bit.

Bakugo glare hardened, as you glared back starting to feel frustrated. "Why does it matter what I hide?"

The male huff, pocketing his hands into his pants. His glare was piercing you, as if lasers were shooting out of them as you backed down from the staring contest, awkwardly meeting the ground. Where was Kaminari when you needed him?

"It doesn't." Bakugo stated, "You just looked stupid fussing over that in the middle of the mall."

Well isn't he nice. Your glared a little bit more, as you sighed through your nose. Deep breaths, more deep breaths.

"Alright, then why don't you just leave me be, so you don't look dumb yourself." You replied through gritted teeth. As much as the guy was honestly frightening to stand in front of, you couldn't just let him continue babbling like this. So you bit back, your anger boiling lightly. It was his turn to get mad, but this time he exploded just like a ticking bomb.

"JUST SHOW ME THE GODDAMN THING!" He bellowed as you glared.

Lucky for him, you were also becoming a bomb. "NO, WHY SHOULD I?!" You yelled back with equal anger.

"JUST DO IT!"

"NO!"

At this point, everyone was gawking at the teens having a screaming match in the middle of the mall, as Bakugo was beginning to get impatient, his face had twisted distastefully, as he was getting close to your face.

"Just give it here you damn extra!" His voice went lower, honestly noticing the growing crowd. But he wasn't doing it because he was embarrassed, it was only cause he couldn't be bothered to be kicked out of the mall.

"Ugh-I told you no!" You held the spider away, the bug obviously feeling a bit anxious, as you felt it move around worriedly. You were trying to spit out an insult, racking your brain for one.

"You..y-you Mankey face!"

"Ha." For some reason, Bakugo felt offended.

You heard a tiny gasp coming from the spider, as you also gape in surprise at your own insult.

The male's face was blank, but you felt yourself shiver at the murder in his very eyes. You've gone and done it now. You flinched away, afraid of what's coming next.

Only to find the male clicking him tongue, turning around as if to walk away. He stayed rooted as he bit back angrily. "Whatever! Who cares anyways?"

You deadpanned, 'that's what I've been asking you this whole time..'

Even though he spatted that, the male made no attempts to leave as you watched impatiently. Was he gonna stand there all day or something? You frowned, putting down your hands holding the spider.

You shouldn't have done that. As you let your guard down, the male snatched your hand, catching you by surprise as he finally pried you fingers away. You protest as he stared at the being that was hidden in your hands.

"The hell?"

Bakugo stared at the insect in confusion, as Joltik did the same for awhile. You sighed, well it's not like Joltik would create electricity so you'd be sure to be safe.

You pulled the bug away, as Bakugo gave you a simmer of his glare. "You're hiding a bug?"

"Yeah." You replied, your tone had gone back to the soft calming one, as your temper finally calmed. You already had your share of yelling so you finally relaxed.

"You were petting your bug?" Bakugo gave you one really dead look, but you didn't care, as you moved the creature alittle closer towards the temperamental boy.

"Yes, look." You gave Joltik a small cuddle with your fingers, as it cuddled back. Now the blonde looked even more weirded out, he was no bug expert but that's not normal.

he frowned with the same heavy glare, as he tried to touch the weird bug. But that didn't work out well for him, as Joltik suddenly bit his finger, much to your surprise.

"Hey!" Bakugo barely flinched, but you could tell it sting as you stared at the injury worriedly. You placed the spider on your shoulder, as you once again pulled out some tissues to clean the wound.

"I'm so sorry.." Even if this guy makes you scared and irritated, you can't help but panic a bit, your instinct telling you to quickly patch things up. You glance at the innocent bug sitting on your shoulders, it's been a day and Joltik already caused two injuries.

You forced the guy to sit down, cleaning the wound as you brought out a bandaid. Bakugo didn't do anything, simply staring as you finally closed the cut, smiling a bit at your finished business. Your hand still holding his injured hand, you barely realized you were still holding it before he tried to pull his hand away.

You blinked, watched the hand retreat to the male, who wasn't facing you anymore. You huffed, was he that stuck up that he can't look at you properly or maybe he was still mad about the bite.

You frowned, adding on. "I'm sorry about the bite. I-"

Bakugo sighed through his nose, as he glared at you once more. "Just stop apologizing you fussbudget!"

"Fussbudget..?" You frowned deepened. What did that even mean? You pursed your lips, as you decided to look elsewhere from the male. Honestly your anger just keeps flaring with this guy, what exactly was his deal?

It hasn't even been that long since he showed up, and you already began doing things you would be heavily embarrassed to do.

You sighed, that was the first time you lash out on someone to be honest. It felt strange, and honestly physically tiring. Especially yelling constantly, you'd think Bakugo would atleast be tired and stop yelling so much, but guess he has a lot of unused energy.

You eyed the plastic he was holding, inside is a shoe box. You gazed over at the male ignoring you, who was looking around the mall.

"You went shoe shopping?" You striker up nonchalantly.

The male grunted, as you turned to meet his crimson eyes. He answered briefly, obviously still irritated from the events of before. "hiking shoes."

"Oh." You dragged, slightly interested as you pulled the spider away, hiding it in your bag. "..You like mountain climbing?"

He grunted one more time. You rolled your eyes, even though it wasn't the best kind of conversation, it was much better than yelling in each other's face. You were brought out of your stupor when you noticed Kaminari coming over, looking much more dryer, but even then he still looked like a wet puppy.

"Hey (last)-chan, sorry it took so long I wass-" Kaminari eyes moved to the occupant beside you, as his eyes widen comically. "-ss, Bakugo?

Bakugo resting face was honestly just a constant heavy glare. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Kaminari! Your classmate!" The electric-used pointed to himself, angrily staring at the now nonchalant male.

You rolled your eyes, as you stood up, gathering up your belongings. Both of the male's eye moved towards your form, as you turned to bid Bakugo goodbye.

"Well I think I have to go now." Bakugo huffed at that, his eyes moving to you and Kaminari for a moment, as he clicked his tongue. The annoyance he was oozing off was irritating to say the least.

"Tch-whatever." He got up as well, dusting his outfit lightly. He got to walk away, but he halted, turning to sneer your way.

"Next time, you better stop fussing you fussbudget."

Irked, you glare at the male, who looked on in pride that he was able to make you get mad at him. With gritted teeth, you knew you had to get him back. Kaminari ogled as you stood next to him, watching you turn to say one last thing to the retreating male.

"By the way Bakugo-san." The called male perked, eyes meeting your closed ones, a small smile on your face. "I'm sorry about calling you a Mankey face."

Bakugo glared hardened, he literally told you to stop fussing so much but here you are. He was about to bite back a retort when you continued.

"It was very insulting to the Mankey. My mistake."

That shocked anger on Bakugo's face was enough to make you grin, as Kaminari, his face was a mix of shock, fear and amazement, was dragged by you as you trotted away from the male, a feeling of pride as you heard the cursing behind you.

"YOU DAMN FUSSBUDGET, COME BACK AND FIGHT ME."

Bakugo grumbled, gritting his teeth roughly as he snagged the plastic on the bench. He was so going home after this.

There was definitely something fishy about you, and he was going to find out about it. You just seemed so secretive, and the fact that no one knows what your quirk is bothers him.

Though he really didn't expect you to be hiding a bug from him. Were you an insect lover, he pondered angrily. He was atleast hoping it to be something to do with your quirk.

Grumbling, He went to pat his hair down in anger before his eyes caught the bright colored bandaged.

It was wrapped kindly around his finger, as he remembered the feeling of your nimble fingers on his skin. It was much softer than he expected, as he saw your eyes fully focused on it, not a single concentration focused on anything else.

He growled, pocketing his hands quickly as he walked off to go back home, his ears tinting a slight red.

~•~•~

You stopped when you deemed far away from possibly angered male, as you huffed lightly. The male beside you wasn't doing so much better as he was heaving as well.

"I think we are far from him." You commented, lifting your head to look behind you. You had basically ran off half-way across the mall, so it was no wonder you both were breathing uncontrollably a bit.

"(Last)-chan." You peered at the male, who was looking up from his bended form with hair covering his face. "That was-" you waited questionably.

Suddenly his hands were on your shoulders as you jumped, his eyes were wide in amazement as he lightly shook you. "-amazing! I didn't even know you could insult him like that!"

The male paused mid-excitement. "Even though I'm not sure what a Mankey is.."

"But gosh, that was cool!" He gave you a simple thumbs up, kinda reminding you of his circuited face, as you smiled a bit.

"You think so?" The adrenaline from the insult was indescribable in a way, to be honest your hearts beating so fast you actually feel like you need to sit down. Bakugo shouted really loud.

"Yeah!" He grinned, as you both stayed silent for a moment, relieving the moment as you both ended up laughing together.

It was a rush to laugh out loud, and as you both continued your walk, you ended the hang out with the electric-quirked guy. You smiled up at the male, a genuine feeling spreading.

"Thank you for today Kamianari-kun. I had a lot of fun."

Kaminari lit up, blushing a bit as the smile grew. "It's no problem, I had fun as well.." His voice went quieter, as you both stood awkwardly for the first time since the hang out started.

"So.." You perked, as he rubbed his messy blonde hair, eyes downcasted. "About my broken phone.."

You chuckled, taking the phone out of his hand, surprising the male as you messed around for a bit. When you deemed it well, you handed it back towards the male, who blinked at it in confusion.

"I think I fixed it.." You added, a small ounce of confidence was in your voice, though you did look away embarassedly. You quickly bid the boy goodbye once more, smiling slightly as you walked away, leaving him rooted on the floor, clutching his phone.

Kaminari peered down at his phone, turning it on as he gave a look over. He gape, his eyes widening.

Passerbys looked over at the male standing in the middle of the mall. He was looking completely in bliss, eyes closed in complete satisfaction as flowers bloom all around him.

He got it. He got the number.

The day was almost ending, but you had one more thing to do. Amazingly, Gardevoir had still followed you all the way around the mall, and she did not as so much made a single complain.

You carefully took out Joltik, as you pulled the startled psychic by the hand with a giggle.

You peered around the mall for a treat for the Pokemon. You looked around in thought, before your eyes landed on a familiar boba tea shop. (1)Babbletime wasn't as full as usual, the bright colored shop was lighthearted, as the few youngsters sat on the round tables chatting cheerily to one another.

You pulled the curious Pokemon towards the colorful shop, as you pointed over at it eagerly. "Do you want to try?"

Gardevoir gave you a rather confused look, her eyes gazed up at the logo printed at the top, to the dressed barista's in purple. Then she gazed back at you with a questioning gaze.

She even gazed towards Joltik, occupying the space on your shoulder, who in turn gave the larger Pokemon who small shrug. You chuckled, as you tugged them lightly.

"I think it's okay for you to try one." You commented, as you pulled her over towards the counter which it did obediently. Her eyes moved to the list of drinks the shop had offered, as you ordered a drink for the Pokemon, choosing a more fruity choice. Joltik made a few noises, as you shushed it lightly.

Once the drink was handed, you popped the straw into the drink, causing the Pokemon to flinch, more like blink, in surprise as you handed it over to her friendly.

She hesitantly took the drink, eyes still holding the same confusion. You held your own boba tea, a (least fav flavor) type on your hand. She still gave you a strange look, as you had to show her how it's down, drinking the straw from your drink, as you gestured her to follow.

You cringed. As much as trying new things seemed to be nice, there was this drawback huh?

You Pokemon still hadn't followed, as you tried to get her to take a sip. You stared as she did so slowly.

You stood silently as you awaited for the pokemon's response. You waited as the Pokemon slurped in the tea, her face unchanging and for a moment, you wondered if she only felt obligated to drink it cause you told her too.

"Uh-you don't have to drink it if you don't like-" you put a hand on her shoulder, before you noticed the elated expression it had once it had pulled away for a second. She was sparkling.

"Oh-you like it?" You asked with a grin, as the Pokemon gave a slow nod, still holding herself a bit poshly, but somehow you could see the slight eagerness dancing across her eyes. You laughed, "that's great!"

Joltik nudged your cheek wanting a taste. You had to be careful with this one, as you moved towards the booth tables, using a water bottle cap to hand the small insect some boba tea you were able to fill in.

The cheers of excitement were in the insect, as you watched the duo enjoying the small treat. They were acting adorable in your eyes, as you gazed at their happy forms.

Your heart warmed a bit, chuckling lightheartedly under your breath. They looked so glad to be able to try new things, but you wondered if it was a really a good thing to give them something so sweet.

Oh well, atleast their happy.

And Perhaps there'll be a time when all the Pokemon gets to go out this easily. A time when you didn't have to worry at all for the sake of these creatures, cause you'd know they'll be fine, and loved.

You felt that smile on your face grow slightly strained. A time when they could live easily huh..

You wondered a lot, but will that they come? And will the people really be ready for something like this, will the Pokemon be ready for this?

will you be ready for this?

You shook your head, sighing as you pluck out of your phone to distract you from your thoughts. Now that you had opened your phone, you could always search up that word.

You knitted your eyebrows, as you wrote the words slowly. You gazed at the screen as the search engine began to show you the result to your question.

Fuss •bud •get
Noun
A fussy person.
Synonyms: worrier, perfectionist, stickler, grumbler, old woman.

Old woman..

Old woman

"That jerk." You grumbled loudly, angrily biting your lip as your Pokemon glanced at your distress form, cowering a bit. "He's gonna get it!"

You frowned.

Your eyes moved to peer behind you as you walked home with your two Pokemon. You glared behind you, the weird feeling crawling your skin, as you felt yourself vulnerable.

It was the same feeling you had when you tried to capture Drowzee in Kendo's house. The eyes watching you.

Gardevoir, who was drinking the second boba tea you bought, had also stopped drinking as she also felt those eyes.

She was waiting for your orders, as you glanced back.

There was someone following you.

And you have no idea who it is.

But before you could make a decision, the feeling went away. Whoever who had followed you here had ran off, as you noticed even Gardevoir slightly easing down.

You glared as you continued your walk, eyes focused on your shoes as you thought.

Who is it?

(1) basically just chattime, but changed the words to babble.

And I'm late. Lolol, really sorry if this came out a little longer. I was trying to complete this chapter, I reread it already, but I can't help but think how rushed this one is. But to be honest this was funny to make. I had a fun time.

Basically that's it, a little bit of fluff before we move to the next chapters. Poor Kaminari, he ended up in the fountain XD, it was just too tempting to do. But he's definitely needs more action, as I actually don't see much with this guy in most x readers. Bakugo also had to make an appearance, just wanted to make him a bit more curious about reader. She's so secretive that even he could notice in the sidelines. And..he does kinda look like a Mankey. Lol

The Pokemon today is Gardevoir, requested by Karma the Sans. I thought it was a cute idea to dress her up, but she didn't show up too much in this chapter, because. I'm shutting up now. And Joltik was obvious the trickster in this chappie.

I'd also like to add, if you look over at the disclaimer and warning chapter, you'll now see the love interest already created. This makes it easier for you to see the following list of people added~ of course, this is the official one, but I'd like to add I don't mind if you feel like you want another person added on the love interest. Just state, and I might consider, mostly if a lot of people says so.

Looking at the fact the story already having 200+ pages makes me queasy. This is going to be a long book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
214K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
64K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...