JK - The guy next door (chapt...

oonaheyy által

''Shall we do round two?'' ⇒ Whereas you're a normal girl in college minding your own business, there is the... Több

A word from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 16

18.1K 632 184
oonaheyy által

Under his touch 1/2

I decided to add the one-shot scenes to this chapter because I think it fits here well. It's not going to be 100% the same, I edit it so it'll fit in the storyline. So I suggest you read it still!

The full shot can be read from my ''BTS Imagined book or:

___________________________

''God, I want to kiss you so bad now.''

If I'm being honest, my mind was yelling for him to do it. My whole body is doing so. But how can I? What is with him? Why hate me for weeks, and now I'm like some candy to him?

As much as I'd want him to do it, I can't... or can I?

I wanted to ask him so many questions. So much went through my mind at the moment. I wasn't sure if this was a game for him. Or he was actually into me. The second option sounded crazy and bizarre to me. Knowing him, this all was to get into my pants. But is it really? I was scared to admit it.

''Jungkook I-'' I couldn't say it. I couldn't say no. My mind and body didn't want me to do so. But they didn't have time for it either. Jungkook was already gone. He saw my unsure face, the scared and not-ready face. He knew what I was thinking. He knew it exactly.

I didn't see the point of going to class anymore. Or stay at the school. I couldn't focus. So I decided to go back to my apartment. And by the look of the sky, it was going to rain also. I was starting to get scared. I hate thunders. That's why I needed to make it to my apartment before it started.

I started hearing thunder above me, and I gulped. I hope the electricity won't go off. Then I'd be so done with my life.

As I arrived at my apartment, it started raining. I sighed with relief because I was just in time home, and I didn't get wet. I was opening my door and wondered if Jungkook was home. I did see the light on his apartment, so I can guess he did.

Should I go talk to him? Would it make things even worse? It's hard to know his feelings right now.

Despite thinking all of this, I entered my apartment. I decided to take a hot shower right away because I was in need of it. It'll relax my mind and makes me think more clearly.

After taking that, I decided to watch some TV. The storm was getting louder outside. It made me shiver under the blanket I was on the couch. Why, out of all the days, it must be now? Although I don't have anyone I could be with. So I decided to ignore it and put more volume on the show so I won't hear it.

After watching several hours of many episodes, I felt hungry and headed to the kitchen to make some ramen for myself. I loved ramen so much, and I always had a few on my counter because, as for the student, it was cheap.

As I was cooking, the light went off suddenly. Oh cmon not now!

Then I heard a loud bang from the outside cost by the thunder above me. I screamed and fell to the floor. I saw lightings outside as I looked from the window.

There is no way I can cook my food now. But it was the least of my problems. I was like a little fluff ball on the floor, trying to stay alive and not be wiped away by the wind. What should I do? I can't be alone...

Jungkook came to my mind. At this point, I didn't care what was between us two. I quickly put my sweatpants, crop top, and shoes on and headed out, taking my keys.

I went to Jungkook's door and knocked on it. No one answered it, and I frowned. ''Where did he go?'' I had the urge to try to open his door. It was open.

I opened the door slowly and entered the dark apartment. Well, now, I know Jungkook doesn't have a light. What was I thinking? We live in the same building. If the light goes off from one apartment, it goes from others too. Think Y/n, think!

I didn't care about the darkness. I entered Jungkook's apartment, but it was quiet. Not even breathing. I wonder if he is home or sleeping? It's 10 pm. But he never goes to sleep at this time. I always see him taking the trash out at this hour. Not that I'm stalking or anything. I'm just finishing my homework, and I can see from the window our trashcans.

''Come on, you boy, where are you?'' I whispered and tried to tiptoe somewhere. Since I had never been to his apartment, and if he was sleeping, I didn't want to crash into some furniture and wake him up.

''Jungkook?'' I whispered, trying to hear if he was here somewhere after all. But nothing. I walked, I'm assuming, into the living room. Because I feel couches and some tables.

''Where is that, 'Hello, I have a good-'' I was waving my arms around in the air so I could feel if I was crashing into something, but now, I crashed into something.

I felt someone's skin on my fingers. It felt like someone's chest. I wasn't sure, so I moved my hand down and started feeling something that felt like abs. 'Body.' the rest of my sentence came out as I realized what and who I was touching.

My hand was still on someone's abs, and I quickly took them off and stepped back, crashing into his couch table, and then I just fell on my butt on the floor, typical me.

''Who is this ''I have a good body'' person? Did you give me a new nickname, honeybutt?'' I heard him chuckling. I scoffed.

''I don't know what I should ask first,'' He continued, and I tried to get myself up. As I got up, I rubbed my butt because it hurt.

''Well, I don't know about you, but I'm out of here,'' I said and tried to walk past him, but as expected, he grabbed my hand, and I turned back to him.

''As I recall, you broke into my apartment, bumped into me, and now you're just leaving. Why did you even come here in the first place?'' He asked.

''I needed something from you so I can eat,'' I lied. I couldn't possibly say the truth.

''I'm usually the one who asks stuff from you. You always have everything,'' Jungkook said. My mind was yelling at how stupid I was. Was it because he was without a shirt that I couldn't see in the darkness, but I still remember the feeling? Thank god he can't see my face right now.

''Or is it because it's storming outside, and the lights went off? Are you too scared to be alone?'' He asked with a teasing voice. This boy was getting on my nerves.

''I don't need your bullying,'' I said, and tried to walk away, but he was still holding my hand that I didn't even notice anymore.

''I'm just kidding. I'm sorry. Want to put up candles with me?'' He suggested, and I turned to him. I started to get used to the darkness, so I saw where he was standing and everything. At this point, being with him was best for me since the thunder was getting louder.

We were settling the candles. It started to be a little lighter. And now I know the reason why I felt Jungkook's skin. He has only a towel around his waist, so I assume he was in the shower as I came in. That is why I didn't hear a thing.

It got really awkward, at least for me, because he didn't look like he cared. How could he? He has the perfect body that every girl wants in our school. Like I would fall for him.

But I have to admit, it was hard not to stare at his half-naked body. He saw my trouble and turned to me, crossing his arms and lifting his eyebrow. He watched me setting the candles and finishing up our work.

''Why are you shaking like that? You are going to burn my house down soon if you don't relax,'' He laughed, and I turned my head to him, which was a mistake because he was so close.

''Have you looked in the mirror? If I were one of your ''fangirls'' I would have jumped in your neck already,'' I did not just say that. I felt embarrassed immediately. Oh my god. I heard a chuckle from him, and he sat on his couch.

''Fangirls? Really?'' He asked and leaned down to my level. ''Are you jealous, perhaps?'' He smirked.

''Can you please put a shirt on?'' I asked, trying to avoid his question with all my mind. Yeah, I have to admit, I was jealous.

''Why? You don't like what you see?'' He smirked.

''It's not about that, I mean, yes, I like it, but it's awkward, don't you think?'' I asked. After all, we aren't dating, Jungkook isn't even my friend, and the history between the two of us this month hasn't been the best, to begin with.

But I regretted asking it immediately. What I'm even talking about. I don't know if I should be thankful that the most popular guy in our school is right in front of me, wearing only a towel and his bare chest showing and glowing in the candlelight.

''Um, maybe I should just leave, you got your help with the candles, and I guess I need to do that myself too,'' I said and started getting up, and he did too.

''Why don't you stay?'' He asked, and I lifted my eyebrow. Really?

''Maybe that's a bad idea,'' I turned to the door.

''Please, I'm bored and want to get to know you,'' He said, and I turned to him with a confused face I could have.

Jeon Jungkook? Wanting to get to know me? Saying the word ''please''?

''What? Is the great Jeon Jungkook really saying that? Am I living some a dream?'' I chuckled.

''Great Jungkook? Wow, that's new,'' he laughed. ''And what do you mean by a dream? Is your dream always been that you can talk to me?'' He teased me, and I rolled my eyes. There went that confidence in thinking he was being sweet and genuine.

''No, don't get it the wrong way. I mean that I'm not pretty or popular in our school, you have no reasons to hang out with me,'' I said, and it's true. He has never talked to me like this.

''Well, maybe it's time to talk now, you have a lot of expectations for me, and I'm really not the kind of person you think I am,'' He smiled. ''I'll go dress up, sit down,'' he ordered and as if I would have something better to do.

For weeks I have wanted to get into his skin, to know who he was. Now I have a chance.

There is still no electricity in this building. I talked with Jungkook, but he didn't tell me everything. He basically said about his childhood only. He doesn't trust me yet, and I understand it.

I don't trust him. It's not how friendship works. That you trust someone instant.

''Um, do you have any drinks in the fridge? I feel thirsty,'' I asked after a long conversation.

''Yeah, there might be some.'' He replied, and I went to get it.

As I returned, I don't know how my clumsy legs gave up on me, but I just crashed into something in Jungkook's living room and fell down with my glass of water. Every little drop of the water splashed on me, and my shirt got wet. I heard Jungkook laughing his lungs out.

''Are you going to laugh or help me!?'' I yelled, and he stood up, trying to hold his laugh. But as usual, he crashed on that same thing as I did. How is that even possible? He fell straight on me.

''Ouch! You are heavy. Get off me!'' I yelled, but he didn't move an inch. He stared down at me on my wet shirt. I recalled wearing a pink bra and a white tank top, shit.

''Um, excuse you, Jungkook, my eyes are here, and get the hell of me before I kick your balls!'' I yelled, but he just smirked at me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered to it.

''Go ahead, I'd love to feel you.''

Holy shit, what is happening.

He stared at me, and I felt uneasy. I haven't seen him from this view. His white t-shirt was loosening, and I could see his chest as if I wouldn't have seen it when he was wearing a towel.

''Look who is staring right now?'' He smirked, and I smacked his chest.

''Stop playing around and get off me already!'' I said, but he stayed in one place. For god sake, this boy.

''What if I don't want to get off?''

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
6.8K 193 34
I looked at the pictures we took on our wedding day, it was on the wall mocking me. "What are you doing?" Jungkook walked down the stairs. "Do we hav...
1.1M 64.2K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
87.2K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...