My King COMPLETED [Kageyama X...

Από KuroNekoette

The art used for my cover does not belong to me and if you are the artist and do not want me to use it, pleas... Περισσότερα

chapter 1- Volleyball
chapter 2- Shower
chapter 3- Warmth
note
chapter 4- Cat and Crow
chapter 5- Sleepy
chapter 6- The Ring
chapter 7- Family Matter
chapter 8- Awkward
chapter 9- Sick
chapter 10- New Girl
chapter 11- Hinata Told Him
chapter 12- Yeet
chapter 13- Love
CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 1
CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 2
chapter 15- Stalking
chapter 16- she's finally gone
chapter 17- Back Together
KAGEYAMA'S BIRTHDAY
chapter 18- More Problems
chapter 19- More girls.
chapter 20- Female Hinata Shoyo
chapter 21- Tokyo
chapter 22- Back
chapter 23- Hinata's Birthday
chapter 24- Choices
chapter 25- new school
chapter 26- Running away from home
chapter 27- Kageyama
chapter 28-
chapter 29- Memories
chapter 30- Back at Karasuno
chapter 31-Remembering
chapter 32- I still love you
bonus chapter - Five Years Later
A/N

chapter 14- Hopeless

37.4K 1K 3.4K
Από KuroNekoette

Kageyama Tobio

The weekends came and went pretty quickly and we had to go to school.

Hinata and I discussed if we wanted to let people know that we were dating.

"Just the Volleyball club? " he asked.

"OK. "

Before we went to our classroom. We went to the bathroom to say goodbye. I kissed him for the fifth time, he kept begging for them.

"Gosh Hinata, we are going to be late. "

"Eat lunch with me? " he pleaded.

"Of course dumbass why wouldn't I? "

He finally let me go. I gave him a kiss on the forehead when no one was looking and entered my own classroom.

Saya was hanging around the gangster type boys in my class now. She sat on one of their laps.

They saw me and started booing at me.

I rolled my eyes and returned sat at my own seat. I realized that she also moved her seat to some where else. I was grateful for that, I didnt have to put up with her anymore.

The teacher wasn't here yet, so she sashayed over to me and said, "you know, if I were you, I'll be careful. "

"Yeah whatever, I don't really care. You can go fuck those boys however you want. " I snapped.

It seems that I hit a nerve.

"Keep talking like that and you'll be expelled faster than you can say your boyfriends name. " she sneered.

"Like you have power over this school. " I said, glaring at her.

"Well, then just get ready for a surprise in your mailbox today. " she said, smirking.

Our teacher entered the classroom and she sashayed back to her seat.

Her words kept ringing in my ears. Expelled? How? What if she could actually do that? How do I get to play volleyball? What happens to the team? How about Hinata? And my parents?

I couldn't concentrate for the whole day, even during training. I kept fighting the urge to run home to check my mailbox.

Finally when I could go home, I held Hinata's hand as I thought about Saya's word.

"Hey... What's bothering you? " Hinata asked, looking up at me.

I gave him a small smile, "nothing."

"You are pretty bad at lying."

I sighed, "it's... Her. "

"Don't worry about her. We will figure things out, " he said, smiling at me. It was so bright I thought I was going to go blind.

We almost arrived at Hinata's house so we backed into a small dark area and I kissed him.

"See you tomorrow! " he said, grinning.

"Yeah!" I waved at him and he waved back. I watched him enter his house before I started home.

I rushed back home, anxious to check my mailbox. I didnt know why I was so worried. I just had a really bad feeling about this.

I finally reached my house. Panting, I opened the mailbox. There was one envelope in there. 

Please just be the water and electricity bills.

I took it out and it was mailed from... Karasuno.

I opened it and almost died.

Dear Kageyama Tobio,

This is a warning. We have received knowledge that you have been harassing Saya Mitake from class 3, first year. If you do not stop, there will be severe punishment such as suspension and expulsion. Thank you for your attention.

Yours Sincerely
The vice Principal of Karasuno

Harass Saya? What the fuck? Since when have I harassed her?

I gritted my teeth and crushed the letter. I felt hopeless. No one would believe me. Not without proof. I wondered if I should ask for Hinata's help. But I didn't want to drag him into this mess, I didnt want him to get hurt because of me. This was a war between Saya and me, and I didn't want anyone else to be a victim of this war.

~Time skip to next day~

The next day, I walked to school with Hinata, trying very hard not to think about the letter.

We arrived at school and before we could go to our classes, Hinata pulled me into a hug.

"It'll be OK. Everything will be fine. Don't worry. I'll be here if you need me. " he said.

I bit my lips and hug him. I knew he was trying to make me feel better, but everything was not OK.

"Thanks. "

He smiled and went to his class.

I entered my class and slipped into my seat, trying not to be noticed, but obviously, I was noticed.

She sashayed over just like she did yesterday.

"So... How was the surprise? Liked it? " she smirked.

I wanted to slap that smirk off that face of hers and kick her to Australia.

"What do you want from me? You got your bunch of boys to play with. What do you want from me? "I asked quietly, shooting daggers at her with my eyes.

"Keep talking like that and your boyfriend will be expelled too, " she said.

"Keep him out of this," I said through gritted teeth. I was tempted to just throw her out of the window.

"Well... I could stop everything if... " she said with an evil glint in her eye.

"If what? "

"If you'd be my boyfriend. And ignore that shorty for the rest of your life. "

I stiffened. Ignore Hinata? No way.

"No. I'll never do that. "

"Then I guess I'll just... " she didn't finish her sentence, but I knew what she was going to say.

I clenched my fist so tight I felt my finger nails digging into my skin.

She turned to walk away but I stopped her.

"Fine... I'll... I'll do it. Just don't hurt Hinata. " I said, defeated.

She grinned broadly at her triumph, " then you'll have to kiss me when I want you to, cuddle when I want you to, walk home and to school with me, and eat lunch with me. "

I stared at her, horrified. I can't just be with her my whole school year.

She saw my expression and said, "if you don't... "

"okok!" I said, frustrated.

She took her stuff and came back to sit with me. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

Instead of sitting on her seat, she sat on my lap.

"Hug me, " she instructed.

I rolled my eyes and put one arm over her waist.

"With both arms! "

I growled and put my other arm around her.

Satisfied, she pressed her body onto my chest. I grunted but didn't do anything.

I felt miserable, betraying Hinata like that. But I didn't have a choice. He had a future in Volleyball. I couldn't get him expelled.

During lunch, I was forced to sit with Saya.

Hinata spotted me and came over, "Kageyama! "

He saw Saya and frowned. I wanted to tell him everything but I couldn't.

"Kageyama, you wanna change seats? " he asked.

Yesss! My mind yelled, but I bit my lips and kept quiet, staring down at the table.

"Kageyama, have some rice. " Saya said. I reluctantly look up and stared at the rice Saya held out for me. I lost my appetite.

"Stop it, Saya. He obviously doesn't want it. Kageyama, let's go. " Hinata said, grabbing my hand, but I didn't move.

I felt my heart being torn apart.

"Kageyama. " Saya said, more forcefully.

"Kageyama! Let's go! " Hinata said, pulling me again.

"No. " I whispered, I ate the rice and looked up at Hinata.

"Come on Kageyama, " he said, frowning.

"No. You go. " I said as my heart was torn into pieces.

Hinata looked at me, confused, "Kageyama what-"

"Just go! "

He bit his lips and stared at me. I could almost hear his heart being shattered into pieces. He had a fragile look in his eyes like he was going to cry.

He turned around and dashed away. I slumped back into my seat and covered my face with my hand, trying not to cry.

"Good job. " I heard Saya say.

"Yeah. Good job for breaking him. Thanks a lot."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

141K 4K 27
When Hinata suggests that the team goes on a roadtrip to Kyoto for their victory trip, Suga is quick to jump on the idea, thinking it would be a good...
115K 3.9K 22
Kagayema never felt this way before. In his sixteen years of existance, he had never felt the slightest attraction to anyone. So why now? Why did he...
177K 5.4K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...