Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5

2.6K 73 13
By queenofdeansbooty

You nodded and Sam spoke for you and him.

"Okay, you win. What do we have to do?"

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked.

"To save Dean." You looked behind Sam and saw Dean come up behind his brother. "What do you need us to do?" Dean grabbed his brother and tried to turn him to face him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Dean asked angrily. Sam pulled away from his grasp and looked at him.

"Just shut up for a second!" He turned to Ruby. "Ruby!"

"You had your chance. You can't just flip a switch. We needed time."

"Well, there's gotta be something. There's gotta be some way, whatever it is, I'll do it. We'll do it, right?" Sam asked you.

"Yeah, I'll do it." You whispered. Dean angrily grabbed at Sam again but he dodged his attack.

"Don't, Dean! I'm not gonna let you go to hell, Dean!"

"Yes, you are!" Dean yelled.

"Dean! I can't let you go to Hell because of me! I won't!" You butted in. You looked at your watch. Only 20 minutes left.

"Yes, you are," Dean said in a much calmer tone. "I'm sorry. I mean this is all my fault, I know that. But what you're doing, it's not gonna save me. It's only gonna kill you. I won't let you die for me, I won't let you both die for me."

"Then what are we supposed to do?" You asked, tears streaming down your face.

"Keep fighting. Y/N, take care of my wheels. Sam, remember what Dad taught you... okay?" Dean said and you let out a sob. "And remember what I taught you."

"Dean, we're not ready. No..." You got tears and he looked at you.

"Meeting you was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me." He put a strand of hair behind your ear. You sobbed and let the tears fall freely. There was nothing else you could have done.

"Please don't leave me." You whispered. He didn't answer you.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy." Ruby said but you didn't know if she was telling you the truth or not. Suddenly, Dean's face fell and he looked around the room but you didn't hear anything.

"What's wrong?" You asked, wiping your tears.

"Hellhound."

"Where?" Sam asked.

"There." Dean pointed to the other end of the room. You looked at nothing but saw Ruby's face fell as she saw the dog. Dean grabbed your hand and booked it out of the living room. Sam and Ruby followed just as the Hellhound chased you. Dean ran into what looked like the study. As soon as everyone was in, he closed the door in the Hellhound's face. Dean grabbed the goofer dust that he got from Ruby and placed it across the doorway. It would keep the Hellhound out for sure. The Hellhound started pounding at the door, trying to get in but it couldn't. You got tears and stood close to Dean, clutching his hand.

Suddenly the pounding stops and everything went silent. You held your breath and looked around the room. You didn't know how to fight something that you couldn't see. Just then, Dean rushed to the windows and poured the dust on the sills.

"Give me the knife, maybe I can fight it off," Ruby said, holding out her hand. You and Sam looked at her, a bit confused.

"What?"

"Come on! That dust won't last forever!" Dean turned around just as Sam was about to hand the knife over to her but Dean stopped his brother from doing so.

"Wait!"

"You wanna die?" Ruby sneered.

"Sam, that's not Ruby. It's not Ruby!" Sam turned to face Ruby again and without touching him, she flings him hard against the wall. Sam dropped the knife during the act. She hit Dean with the demonic power and pinned him to the desk in the middle of the room. You rushed to get the knife but she flung you back.

"How long you been in her?" Dean asked, struggling against the invisible force. Lilith smirked and looked at Dean.

"Not long. But I like it. It's all grown up and pretty." She laughed. As she looked up from her body, her eyes turned white.

"Where's Ruby?" Sam asked.

"She was a very bad girl, so I sent her far, far away."

"You know, I should have seen it before... but you all look alike to me," Dean grunted out. You couldn't see where the demon knife was so instead, you noticed a steel pen on the desk where Dean was. You lifted your hand and used your magic to fling the pen off the table and land it right in Lilith's neck. She was on her way over to Sam but stopped, looking at you as she laughed, taking the pen out and dropping it to the floor.

"You know, you witches are so annoying. But you know what?" She started, holding her hand up, closing it in a fist. As she did this, your throat started to constrict. You gasped for air but you couldn't get enough in to satisfy your lungs. You moved your hand to your throat and looked at Dean who struggled against her powers.

"Leave her alone!" Dean yelled at the demon. Lilith ignored him as she walked closer to you. She gripped your throat and pulled you close.

"Demons are stronger." She whispered before pinning you to the wall with her powers.

"Go ahead and kill me," You managed to get out. "You'd be doing me a favor." She just laughed and moved away from you. Your throat wasn't constricted anymore and you took in a deep breath.

"You want something to cry about?" She smirked and walked over to the door, blowing away the goofer dust. She opened the door and your eyes widened.

"No." You begged her but she just smirked at you.

"Sic 'em boy." At her command, the Hellhound rushed into the room and over to Dean. The Hellhound grabbed him by his legs and pulled him to the floor. He screamed in pain as it begins to rip him apart.

"NO!!!!" You screamed, tears running down your cheeks. Your heart broke at the sight of this as you struggled against her powers. "NO!!" Sam watched, helpless as his brother screamed in pain. You looked away from the scene but Lilith walked to you, gripping your chin.

"I want you to watch this. This is your fault." She made you watch Dean get torn apart by the Hellhound.

"No! Stop!" Sam yelled, tears running down his cheeks. Dean struggled on the floor, bloody and helpless. You felt your heart being torn to pieces one by one. The Hellhound slashed at his leg and Dean screamed in pain. You sobbed loudly as you saw him choke up blood.

"STOP IT!!!" Sam yelled but Lilith just laughed. Dean gurgled up some blood as the Hellhound made a final slash to his stomach.

"No!!! Dean!!!" You screamed out in pain. Blood gushed out of the wounds created by the dog Dean was too numb to the pain and just laid there, taking the attacks. His eyes moved to you as he took his last breaths.

"DEAN!!" You yelled and cried loudly. Dean stopped screaming out in pain and just laid there. He wasn't dead yet but was close. Lilith held out her hand and suddenly, a white light is extracted from it. You looked at Lilith, your heart still breaking but you were pissed. You looked at Sam and he nodded.

You muttered something and the white light in Lilith's hand is retracted and her white eyes suddenly turn back to normal. She looked at you and Sam in confusion. Sam closed his eyes and focused on the power within him. Suddenly, your arms and legs were no longer affected by her powers. Sam stepped to the ground and Lilith looked at the two of you, afraid of what you could do to her.

"Back," Lilith said, holding her hand out but her powers wouldn't work on you two. You started walking towards her but she repeated herself and the same thing happened. "I said, back."

Sam bent down and picked up Ruby's knife, a murderous look in his eyes. Lilith was very afraid now and she backed away from you and Sam.

"I don't think so." He pulled his hand back and went to stab her but she took the easy way out and smoked out of Ruby's meat suit. The black smoke swirled around and busted through the ventilation in the roof. Ruby's meat suit collapsed to the ground and you looked at her, your eyes catching Dean.

"No! Dean!" You broke character and ran over to Dean, sliding on your knees. Tears immediately left your eyes as you stared into his lifeless ones. You shook his body but he wasn't moving.

"Dean! Please wake up!" Your heart broke. His blood got on your clothes and hands but you didn't care about that. You realized he was dead and you began to panic, this attack much worse than the other ones. You couldn't breathe, couldn't think and before you knew it, you tilted your head back and wailed as loud as you could, a big burst a magic shooting out of you in all directions.

The whole house shook under the magic, things sliding off the wall and breaking. You sobbed loudly and tilted your head to Dean before placing it on his chest, his blood getting on your face. You gripped his torn shirt and cried loudly. You faintly heard the door open and you looked up to see your dad and Sam standing there, tears in their eyes.

"He's gone." You sobbed, your voice cracking at the end. "He's gone."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't bear the thought of burning Dean's body. You wanted to bury him and that's what you, Sam and your dad did. Your dad made a terrible headstone but placed it at the head of the grave.

Gone but never forgotten. That is what he wrote on the stone. You cried loudly as you placed down flowers on the grave. You were shaky and you couldn't think straight. Your breathing was wacky and your magic was out of your control. The louder you sobbed, the more the ground shook.

Sam pulled you in his arms as he stared at the blurry version of the grave. Tears fell down his cheek but he held you close to him. You sobbed in Sam's chest, gripping his shirt tightly.

Dean was now dead and your whole world was falling apart. You didn't know how you would live without him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.2K 40
You woke up in blood. You've done it before but this time is different. Demons are lined up outside your door and the only thing keeping them out is...
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
20.4K 912 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...
6.7K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...