Love After the Streets

By _jasthewriter

You can take the man out the hood, but you can't take the hood out the man. Every time we're trying to do bet... More

1.) Welcome Back
2.) Withdrawal
4.) Lovers lane
5.)
6.) The Meeting
7.) Enjoy The Ride
8.) Don
9.) Dirty Delta
10.) Almost
11.) Walking Dead?
12.) Meet Again
13.) Take It Slow
14.) Memory what?
15.) Breathe Again
16.) Best Friend
17.) And so it begins
18.) San man
19.)
20.) Be Love
21.) Letting it out pt.1
22.) Letting it out pt.2
23.) War Pretest
24.) Little detailed
25.)
26.) OGs?
27.) What's tea?
28.) Invites
29.) Special Delivery
30.) Week 1
31.)
32.) Skylar
33.)
34.) Flashback...
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
Chapter 41.)
Chapter 42.)
Chapter 43.) August...
Chapter 44.) Many years ago
Chapter 45.) August 1993
Chapter 46.) Dive a Little Deeper

3.) Yearning

4K 184 41
By _jasthewriter

I give up my lifestyle, I don't care what they think.

I cried to get you back and I'll fight until I win

Don't care how much it hurts, don't matter what you do...

I mean no matter what

'Cause you mean that much to me

Don't wanna see you cry, I swear to tell the truth.

My pride is out the door, I'll be that man no more.

How hard to gain your trust?! Can't do this without youuu

If you leave me, girl, I dieee
'Cause you mean that much to me

'Cause you mean that much to me.. (Girl)
Girl, you mean that much to me

If you catch the blame I take it for hard time, I go it on.

And I swear it was all my faulttt
'Cause you mean that much to me

I'll stand on the front lineee
Take a bullet that's not mine

I'll leave it lay down by now
'Cause you mean that much to meeeeeee, yeah!

You mean that much to me
You mean it, you really mean it girl!

You mean so much
Oh no, I can't take another day without you, girl

(You mean so much to me)
Baby, I, I would cry for you
(You mean so much to me)
Oh, yeah

Tank's You Mean That Much played lowly in the background as August and Sky took their bedroom session to the shower.

Pressing her back against the shower door, Sky threw her head back in ecstasy letting out a low moan as he slid in and out of her slowly.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she held onto his shoulders as he slid all of him inside her.

Both moaning, August grabbed her face and kissed her deeply still keeping the pace slow.

Sinking her nails into his back, he released a deep growl breaking the kiss and quickened his pace.

"Fuck." He cursed hitting his fist against the glass above her head when she tightened around his shaft.

"Stop." He grunted holding her waist as he pumped harder causing her soft whimpers to turn into constant moans.

"Shit." She mumbled bucking her hips to match his pace.

"I'm gonna nut, stop Sky." He gritted trying to pull out of her because she kept locking around him.

She knew exactly what she was doing and he was starting to catch on.

Biting down on her lip, she smirked staring at him and pulled him closer into her then locked around him.

Trying to pull out of her, he cursed squeezing his eyes shut right before his body shook as he let off inside her and she purred in his ear then giggled.

"Play so fuckin much." He mumbled reaching back and cut the water off which alerted her.

"I'm not done." She said giving him a look letting him know that she was about to go off and he chuckled.

"I can't do what I want in dis shower, you keep playing. I'm not a minute man but you just made me feel like one." He told her as he pulled out of her and she frowned.

"I'm always experimenting with you babe, you should know I like to play." She told him about to unwrap her legs from his waist but he stopped her.

"Exactly why you needa learn a lesson."

**

Gripping a fistful of her hair, he pulled her head back as he pounded into her from the back quickly.

"Fuck!" She screamed trying to push him but he grabbed both her hands and pushed her head down.

Placing her hands into the handcuffed position, he eased out of her slowly and without a warning rammed inside her causing her to let out a high pitched scream.

"Ah fuck. August wait!" She begged feeling a strong build up but he wasn't hearing it.

Holding her wrists with his left hand, he slipped his finger in his mouth then slid it into her causing her body to shudder.

"Oh God." She moaned, "Fuck." He groaned feeling his dick swell.

He began to pump his finger inside her ferociously.

"Uh fuck, fuckkk!" She cried out gripping the sheets when he let her arms go.

Her moans became inaudible as did his groans and curse words.

His body jerked and he pressed his body against her back holding himself inside her.

Tapping his hand quickly against her already throbbing love, she screamed just as a powerful wave shot through her body.

Catching him and her off guard with her powerful orgasm, he flipped her over and held her legs on his shoulders and shoved his throbbing dick inside her.

Both letting out deep moans, Sky gripped her hair and arched up biting down on her lip.

"Fuck!" He hollered throwing his head back as he began pumping quickly into her.

Enjoying the sounds of her pussy gushing and her pleas for him to keep going, he bit down on his lip and locked eyes with hers.

She knew that look all too well but she was right behind him.

"Sshit! FUCK!" He yelled shooting off inside her at the same time she came.

Collapsing on top of her, both panting and out of breath.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck trying to collect his soul.

"I love you ma... damn man." He spoke in between breaths then pulled out of her and she whimpered releasing in the process.

"Never gets old." He mumbled laying on his back and looked up at the ceiling fan.

Sitting up, Sky straddled his lap leaning down and kissed softly on his tattoos.

Moving up to his neck, she traced his A tattoo with her tongue and he grunted gripping her ass in the process.

Smirking, she placed a soft kiss on his neck as she reached down and grabbed his shaft and rubbed it over herself.

Moaning softly, she lifted slightly and lowered herself down on him.

Grabbing his hands, she intertwined their fingers and held them above his head.

Connecting their lips, she rocked on him slowly already feeling the urge to cum.

Slipping his tongue into her mouth, he worked it around slowly as she rotated her hips slower sure not to miss any feel of him going inside her.

Breaking the kiss, they locked eyes.

"August." She moaned sitting up and placed her hands on his chest.

"Fuck." She cursed throwing her head back as she rotated her hips slower.

"Oh"

"Fuck baybeh." He grunted gripping her ass then smacked it and she whimpered.

"Oh... fuck."

"Fuckk" she moaned going faster.

Arching her back, he lifted up and took her left nipple into his mouth.

"Ah shit." She hissed wrapping her arms around his neck and began to bounce faster on him.

"Oh God!" She cried pushing him down then buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Gripping her ass, he thrusted upwardly into her quickly as she bounced on him faster.

"Shit." He cursed smacking her ass each time she slammed down on him receiving a series of whimpers from her.

"Uh."

"I love you, fuck!" She cried out going faster, the faster she went the harder he smacked her ass.

Feeling her stomach knot up, she bit down on his shoulder to muffle her screams.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He cursed holding her in place as he thrusted upward into her rapidly.

Her moans echoed off the walls and the sounds of their bodies slapping played music to his ears.

"Oh God!!!" She screamed slamming her hand on the bed as she came hard.

"Shit! Ssshit!" He stuttered flipping them over and held himself inside her shooting his thick load into her.

Mumbling a series of curse words, he slowly pulled out of her and fell down next to her.

"Fuck." He mumbled breathing heavy.

They laid together for a few minute to get themselves back together.

"We gotta do these breaks more often." He spoke sitting up, "Mhm." She hummed still dazed.

Chuckling, he leaned over and kissed her before getting up and walked into the bathroom.

Using the strength she had left, she got up and followed him into the bathroom.

Stepping into the shower behind him, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed on his back.

"I scratched up your back." She informed seeing the small cuts.

"As always." He replied then laughed closing the shower door.

"I love you." She spoke softly as she kissed along his shoulders then neck.

"I love you ma, always." He replied then looked down when she took his shaft into her soft hand.

"Turn around." She spoke seductively as she stroked him, putting his rag down, he turned towards her and she dropped down to her knees.

Looking at him, she smirked.

"It's like dat?" He asked hoarsely, nodding, she licked over her lips before she kissed the tip of his dick.

Stroking him in her hand, she licked the tip again then spit on it.

Blinking a few times, he went to say something until she opened her mouth and took all of him inside not gagging one bit.

August stared at her at loss for words, pulling him from her mouth, she made the "pop" sound.

Lifting his dick up, she smirked staring at his set of twins.

Leaning forward, she took them into her mouth as she played with his tip.

"Fuck." He mumbled tilting his head back and closed his eyes.

Moving from his twins, she licked up his long thick shaft until she got to the tip.

Twirling her tongue around it, she took him into her mouth and bobbed her head slowly still massaging and toying with his twins.

"Fuck baybeh." He said looking down at her. "Shit." He cursed pushing her head down further.

Feeling his twins get heavy, she bobbed her head faster.

"Fuck."

Removing him from her mouth, she licked up his pre cum then placed a kiss on his tip.

Pleasuring him always turned her on in the craziest way.

Sucking on her fingers, she laid back in the tub placing her right leg on the edge and her left leg on the wall.

Rubbing her finger up and down her slit slowly, she moaned throwing her head back.

"Fuck." He mumbled then bit down on his lip.

Easing her middle finger inside her wetness, she rotated her finger slowly.

Her breathing increased and her eyes fluttered.

"Mhm." She moaned picking up the pace.

"Babyyyy!" She whined squeezing her legs shut feeling that familiar feeling in her stomach build up.

"Let it out." He demanded on the verge of cuming.

Her body shuddered, her eyes rolled to the back of her head just as she let out a pleasurable scream and her body jumped when she squirted just as he was letting off.

Stumbling back, he caught himself and Skylar laid there weak and exhausted.

He just created a monster.

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.5K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...
255K 7.1K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
8.9K 355 30
just read im not good with descriptions. ill try and come back and give you something when the book is complete 😂its good though read it
97.8K 5K 69
9 years after the wedding, things weren't so bad for the Stone family, but it also wasn't peaches and rainbows either. A lot has changed over the yea...