Extra Fluff (#Wattys2020)

By nicole_brooks_90

**Highest Ranks**: #1 in BodyPositive #40 in ChickLit "Beauty has no weight limit." Standing at a height of 5... More

All Rights Reserved
Greetings All!
Main Peeps
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
ALERT! (Not an update, sorry)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One Year Prior (Pt. 1)
One Year Prior (Pt. 2)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Aesthetics
New Cover Alert!
Chapter 36
Update!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41, part 1
Chapter 41, part 2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 37

2K 103 4
By nicole_brooks_90

A/N: Annnnnnnnd I'm back loves! Things are about to go down 😁

-----

"Can you keep a secret?"

After picking up Ash and making a pit stop at a local market to blow fifty bucks on junk food, we arrived back at the dorm to see both Monique and Quinn waiting with pizza. Ash jumped up happily when she connected the rest of the dots for the evening's plan. Netflix ran in the background as we huddled in the living room surrounded by a bunch of pillows and blankets as we consumed various items we would regret the next day.

Ash filled us in on her time in Hong Kong. She did plenty of shopping, evident in the souvenirs she gave us and did a bit of sightseeing. Apparently, her parents did not harp on her at all during the trip, but the family she was staying with was a different story. She mentioned how they did not approve of their 'American Lifestyle' and that Ash wasn't married off yet.

"While I was there, my Zumu (grandmother) kept trying to push me onto the 'eligible bachelors' of the neighborhood. Holy fuck it was irritating," she huffed as she picked up her forth slice of pizza.

"So...is it safe to say you've yet to mention the boyfriend you have here?" Quinn asked.

"Your older and very black boyfriend," I chimed in.

"That nearly cracked open your fortune cookie last October," Monique stated with a wriggled brow.

Ash's eyes widened as she dropped her pizza then proceeded to cough loudly. I slid closer to slap her back while Quinn got a bottle of water open. Ash snatched up the water and guzzled down half the bottle. Her tanned cheeks were pink as she rubbed her throat and bit at her lip.

"Uhm," she coughed again, "about that." She lifted her head to look at each of us. "So, uh...you see..."

My mouth fell open while the rest gasped. "No!"

A large shit-eating grin spread across her face before she squealed loudly. "Yes!"

We all exclaimed, our voices just as loud as hers as we fired off different questions. Ash hid behind her hands in embarrassment yet her smile remained. Monique kept making her jokes and Quinn wanted to know every dirty detail. I decided to remain quiet knowing that I'll have plenty of time to be nosey and teasing over this new tidbit of information.

The bustlingly eventually calmed as the night wore on. Despite the copious amount of sugar she consumed, Ash succumbed to jet lag before midnight. Soon after, Monique and Quinn joined her in snoozeville that left me with cleanup duty; luckily, most of the food had been eaten or left in one spot leaving me with easy pickup.

Once finished, I debated on sneaking off to my bedroom versus finding a free spot on the carpet. However, the sound of my phone going off interrupted my decision making. Afraid of waking one of the girls up, I grabbed it off the table and quickly swiped the screen to answer.

"Hello?" I whisper greeted.

"Evening love," a husky voice replied.

My entire body shivered at Johnny's voice and I quickly deduced that I will be staying in my bedroom for a bit. I gently closed the door behind me and settled on my bed with my phone pressed firmly to my ear.

"Hey Johnny, how was work?" I asked softly.

Johnny sighed, "productive, as usual; I'm happier now that I'm home and in bed."

I pulled away to check the time. It was just after two in the morning. "Wow, late night."

"Yeah...but you know what would make it better?"

"More sheep to count?"

Johnny let out a deep chuckle. "You, in my bed."

My breath hitched as my heartbeat picked up speed. His words never ceased to surprise me nor did cause bodily reactions. I gripped my phone, keeping silent as Johnny continued to talk in a husky tone.

"I love having you in my bed Lennon," he paused, "I can still smell you on my pillows and my sheets."

I gulped as my face warmed. "Wow, you haven't washed your bedding in awhile then," I joked, hoping to cut the tension.

"Not when they smell this sweet," he mused.

Under the blanket, my legs clenched together. I bit my lip to prevent my screams of outrage. Or worse, a moan brought on by Johnny's sensual voice.

"Damnit Johnny," I hissed, my breathing labored.

"Are you thinking about it right now Lennon?" He asked softly. "Are you thinking about my tongue? How I made you squirm and scream my name? I know I am," he said huskily.

"Mmmm, Johnny...you're so mean," I whined. I was getting very hot and very bothered very quickly.

"I'm not very far away Lennon," he replied.

"And I have a double shift late today."

"Oh I won't keep you up all night...just till sunrise."

I giggled. "You're a naughty boy Johnny."

"And you're my dirty little duck," he countered.

I sighed, "so what now?"

"Well, I know I won't be able to sleep with my junk half hard Lennon," he mused making me shiver again.

I bit my lip again, "is there anything I can do?"

Johnny groaned before speaking. "Mmmm, possibly..."

"What?" I breathed out.

"This involves trying something new."

"I like trying new things."

He chuckled, "good, cause I think you'll get some satisfaction out of it."

And boy was he right.

~*~

Working the full twelve to eight shift on Saturday was tedious at times. Usually two people split the hours for the day, but one of the shop managers had a family emergency and the other was still on vacation. Also, Violet had a mandatory Saturday class this month she couldn't afford to miss; so all that was left was me or the trainee. I was more trusted.

Upside, it was steady enough to finally finish my English paper plus some designs in between the patrons entering the store. Most of them were pickup orders which I assumed were for their new semester classes. About halfway through my shift, the store was completely dead and I was close to dozing off beside the register.

I was slumped partially across the counter as the clock hands settled on five and nine respectively. Roughly, two hours and some change were what remained of my shift and it seemed to drag on. It did not help that I had been there since noon and was currently running on maybe six hours of sleep.

My head rested on the cool wooden surface as I struggled to keep my eyes open. I thought that the stress of school would be the reason for my lack of sleep, not a totally sexy and enticing boyfriend name Johnny. I crossed my legs behind the counter in attempt to calm my lady parts.

He kept me up till sunrise, like promised. And we said so many things. I was introduced to self-pleasure and explored my body thoroughly for the first time. Thanks to Johnny. Damn Johnny...the way he sounded. So rugged and primal. I did that. Mmmph, I also loved it. It was nice unraveling him and hearing his reaction to-

"Excuse me?"

My body shot up immediately at the voice. A petite girl with dark skin and a cream colored hijab stood before me, arms semi full with books and a shoulder bag. I coughed and rolled my shoulders in attempt to gain back some professionalism.

"I'm sorry, did you find everything ok?" I asked, taking the items and ringing them in.

"Yes, thank you. I also have a few other books to pick up as well," she spoke softly, her voice light and accented.

With a nod, I asked her name and was able to locate her order. Soon enough, other customers trickled in off and on for the next couple of hours, helping to pass the time. When I looked up again, I was thankful to see that it was closing time. I performed my nightly duties and after making sure I had everything, I set the alarm then locked up behind me.

Dark clouds hovered above me as I walked while the wind bit at my exposed cheeks. I pulled my jacket closer around me as I rounded towards my dorm building. A deep sigh escaped me once I made it to the elevator and pressed the silver button that led to my floor. Stepping out, I rubbed my back as I walked the familiar steps to my door.

Loud music was pulsing from the other side making me frown. Testing the knob, I noted that it was unlocked and I swung it inward, the music's volume increasing. Puzzled, I closed and locked the door behind me before removing my shoes and dropping my laptop bag by the door. Walking into the living room, I was greeted with a strange sight.

"Is this round two of the slumber party?" I asked as my eyes gazed around the room.

A large variety of clothing items and shoes took up one couch while different grooming products took up the chair. More food had gathered on the small entertainment center while empty cans were scattered around the space. In the center of the chaos was Quinn, currently seated while Ash and Monique stood on either side, the former with a mascara wand posed in one hand and the later holding a handful of Quinn's fiery locks.

"And I want it noted that I won't be cleaning up this time," I stated as I headed for the kitchen.

"Are you gonna have sexy talk with your man again instead?" Monique questioned.

I dropped the water bottle I was holding to peer outwards. Monique was smirking at me while the other two gasped aloud. Ash finished Quinn's hair as she shot me curious glances.

"Wha-how-"

"Thin walls love and I'm a light sleeper," she winked. My cheeks flushed in response.

"Naughty naughty," Quinn chimed in, moving to stand. "I'd love to hear about it."

"I heard plenty," Monique coughed.

"Oh my God, please-"

"Heard her say that at one point."

I slapped my forehead as I picked up my water. "I can't even right now..."

"Oh calm your tits Lennon. I've heard worse from Monique's room!"

"And I thought you were over it!"

"Will you pussies retract your claws please! We need to get Lennon ready too!" Ash yelled, silencing them both.

Say what now?

"Get ready for what?" I called.

"Come sit down and we'll tell you," Ash cooed. I rolled my eyes and headed to the living room noting that the chair Quinn previously occupied was now vacant. "Is it ok if I do your hair sweet Lennon?" Ash asked as soon as I sat down. I sighed and nodded. Immediately, I felt her hands tug at my scrunchie to release my ponytail.

Quinn sat in the loveseat before me, about to launch into a story. "Ok. So you know my bro, the unattractive slightly moronic twin?" I nodded. "Ok, good. Every now and then, we try to have lunch together and attempt to chat like normal siblings. We go on about school, dating lives, how much our parents suck...the usual.

"But today was different. Out of nowhere, a few of his 'guy buddies' join us and he temporarily blows me off to talk to them. I'm like whatever and I just finish my lunch. However, while they were talking, I overhear one of them mention some secret stuff," she states in a soft whisper.

I give her an odd look. "What kind of secret stuff?"

She grins, "illegal secret stuff."

Monique rolls her eyes. "It's only illegal if you get caught."

Quinn brushed her off. "Anyways...apparently our university and a few others nearby are involved in some underground events. And one of them just so happens to be street racing."

I frowned. "Street racing? Like fast and the furious type of stuff?" I asked earning a nod. "Wow, I never would have guessed..."

"Yes!" She squealed happily, "and the location is only a half hour away!"

"Middle of nowhere I'm guessing?"

"Mmmm, kinda..."

"It's over in Monkton County," Monique added, "lots of old country roads and abandoned warehouses. Pretty much a desolate remote area."

I made a face, "sounds very Jeepers Creepers too."

Monique chuckled. "Somewhat."

"You know we'd die first right?" I commented, earning a few eye rolls.

"Unless you're a virgin?" She winked in response making me blush again.

Quinn shoved Monique out of my line of sight. "So, are you in?"

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes and I did a quick gesture towards Ash. "Do I really have a choice?

They each grinned at me widely.

"Nope!"

-----

A/N: Ooooo, what could this mean?? Teehee, you'll find out at the end of the week love bugs! Thanks again for reading and as per usual, please vote/comment/fave/share. And another brief 'OMG' moment, this story is over 60K reads! Eeeeeeeeep! Think it can make it to a 100K before the year is out? That would be BOMB! And it would be thanks to all you super awesome readers, much love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
3.2M 99.1K 42
*UNDERGOING EDITING* *COMPLETED* HIGHEST RANKING #14 TEEN FICTION/ #5 HUMOUR/ #2 CHICKLIT/ #1 CLICHE "Your skin is so soft." He muttered trailing his...
1.9M 50.6K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
981K 32.2K 46
Sequel To Secrets In Silence, Book Three. It's hard to hide secrets when your life is about to be put on trial and Addie had nowhere else to hide. Ad...