Breaking Free » l.∤.

De phoebe_memeseok

[One Direction + 5sos ft. some AOT characters] Katie is a simple Californian girl. She has a stressful life b... Mais

Chapter 1 - It Started With A Pie
Chapter 2 - The Follow
Chapter 3 - The Message
Chapter 4 - Sleepovers & Pepsi
Chapter 5 - Breaking The Ice
Chapter 6 - Forbidden
Chapter 7 - Just A Fan
Chapter 8 - Skype
Chapter 9 - The Baked Potato Co.
Chapter 10 - Hurricane Eudora
Chapter 11 - College Rescue
Chapter 12 - Hero
Chapter 13 - The Surprise
Chapter 14 - Adonna And Lewis
Chapter 15 - The Concert
Chapter 17 - Broken Friendship
Chapter 18 - Prom & Anime
Chapter 19 - Eleanor's Depression
Chapter 20 - Pain & Darkness
Chapter 21 - Last Hope
Chapter 22 - Ghosts and Pranks
Chapter 23 - Funeral
Chapter 24 - Drunk In Love
Chapter 25 - Harry's Anime Convention
Chapter 26 - Sasha & Levi
Chapter 27 - The Stars Over America
Chapter 28 - 5 Seconds of Ponies & Pervs
Chapter 29 - Kidnapped
Chapter 30 - Las Vegas
Chapter 31 - Katie's Demons
Chapter 32 - Happier Days
Chapter 33 - Broken Free (Final Chapter)

Chapter 16 - The Quiet Dinner

610 23 11
De phoebe_memeseok

Katie's POV:

"Hey, Mom, I'm changing real quick and going back out with One Direction." I shouted to my mom who was sitting on the couch reading a book, exactly where she was when I left her. I literally ran upstairs while taking off my jacket and never even looked at her.

"Ok, if you need anything just...wait excuse me?"

I stopped at the to of the stairs and turned around to look at my mom who was standing at the bottom. "I won't be out too long, I promise. And I'll be with Em...I mean, Angel and Sasha." I slipped and nearly said Emily but caught myself in time.

"Ok, have a nice time." She sat back down. Really, that was it? No other questions? She probably thought I was delirious and exaggerating the whole thing. She had no idea of my relationship with Louis and the boys. She never cared to ask.

I ran into my room and threw all my clothes on the bed trying to figure out what to wear. I had a feeling the restaurant we were going to was a bit formal so I put on the only formal outfit I own- a black dress that I had only worn once to my grandmother's funeral and tall wedged heels.

"Kate, sweetie, I'm assuming this black van is here for you?" My mom knocked on my door.

"I guess so." I laughed and opened my door.

"How was the concert?"

"It was great!"

My mom just stared at me for a minute, looking me up and down. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. I'll be back soon." I wish it wasn't awkward talking to my mom but sometimes it was. Her and I just don't really understand each other most of the time.

"If anything happens, you can call me or your father and we'll pick you up."

"I know, thanks mom." I ran out the door and to the van outside. I was about to open the door when the driver came around the side and opened it for me. That was something that's never happened to me before. "Oh, thanks." I blushed and cralwed into the back seat of the van. There was another man back there with me. He was staring at me as we drove away. "Hello." I smiled at him awkwardly and he smiled back. "I'm Katie." I reached my hand out and shook his head.

"Joel." He said quietly and looked away. "I'm your security guard."

I have my own security guard. Wow.

The van stopped in front of the restaurant. I was right, it looked very expensive. There were a few people standing outside waiting in line. Men were dressed in tuxedos with women on their arms that were dressed head to toe in diamond jewelry and long dresses. I felt quite out of place. Most of these people were older couples that wouldn't recognize the boys. That's probably why we were here.

The driver opened the door again and helped me out. People were staring at me, it was weird.

"There she is!" Louis walked over to me and grabbed my hand, walking me over to the front door. I didn't really have time to think about it but he looked so nice. I tell you, these boys clean up well. They went from sweaty tank tops covered in whipped cream to t-shirts and suit jackets and dress shoes.

"Thanks for inviting us." I smiled at him.

"Thanks for accepting." He smiled back at me.

"Where are the others?" I looked around for my friends and the other boys but I didn't recognize anyone.

"Your friends should be here any minute. God knows where the other lads are." Louis began looking around as well. Then he looked back to me and looked me up and down like my mom did. I've never felt so insecure in my life as I did right now. I was being judged by one of the people I care most about in the entire world. No pressure at all. "What?" I asked, hoping he'd stop staring at me.

He looked up to my eyes with what looked like a guilty expression. "Um, don't tell Eleanor I said this but you look...really really beautiful."

"Thank you." I blushed and looked down. He was looking away as well. Maybe he was blushing too?

"There's the famous Katie!" I felt two hands fall onto my shoulders and someone hugging me from behind. I didn't recognize his voice. It startled be so much I made a weird squealing sound. Louis seemed farily calm though so whoever it was must not be a threat. I couldn't believe my eyes. He walked in front of me and grabbed my arm, shaking it rather violently. "I'm Michael."

"Michael Clifford!" I screamed a little bit and Louis laughed at me. I couldn't help it, I was still a fangirl at heart. "I didn't know you would be here too?"

"Yeah, Louis wanted everyone to meet you." Luke walked over beside me and looked at me as he spoke. "I'm Luke and..."

"I know who you are! You don't have to introduce yourself." I laughed again. All I could do to handle my emotions was just laugh them off.

Calum was staring at me and didn't say anything. So was Ashton. Why does everyone just stare at me, it's so awkward.

"You know how to pick them, Louis." Ashton put his arm around me and gave me a hug from the side.

Just then a van pulled up and Niall emerged out of nowhere from inside the crowd and ran over to the van. He opened the door before the driver even got out and helped Emily out. She was wearing a blue dress. The two walked over to us.

"Hey!" Emily left Niall and gave me a hug. "You look so pretty."

"Thanks, so do you!" I returned the hug and then Niall kind of pulled her back over to him.

"This is a pretty classy restaurant." Emily said. Then the third van pulled up. Sasha came out of the van with Levi. I was really surrpised she was able to convince Levi to come with her after all that. Of course, obviously Harry came running out from nowhere to greet her.

"I'm so glad you could come." He put his arm around her and pulled her away from Levi.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Levi cut between Sasha and Harry, serparating their arms as he pulled her away from him.

"Hi, sorry about that." Eleanor appeared beside me and Ashton.

"Where were you, babe?" Louis asked, giving his lover a hug and a kiss.

"I was in the bathroom. Oh, it's Katie!" Eleanor walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. It felt so real and genuinue. I never expected Eleanor to like me but she did. I almost started fangirling again.

"It's nice to meet you." I said when she finally released me.

"You too! Oh, I love your dress." She said.

"Really? Thank you. It's not as fancy as everyone else though." I looked around at the high class older women snubbing us. Sometimes adults were the most immature.

"Mine isn't either. I don't like to be that bold." Eleanor said. I heard one of the women behind me scoff at her words.

"You loook beautiful too though. The not bold thing works." We laughed and continued to chat about fashion. I glanced over at Louis who had a huge smile on his face. He was so glad Eleanor and I got along.

Finally the last van arrived and Angel stepped out. We were so busy chatting none of us noticed when it actually got here. Liam broke away from us and helped Angel over to our rather large group.

"Look, Angel is here!" He said.

"Your Katie's sister, right?" Ashton asked, shaking her hand.

"Yes. I didn't know you guys were going to be here yoo!" Angel said excitedly.

"Louis wanted everyone to come. I'm surprised Simon isn't here." Luke said sarcastically and glared at Louis.

"Oh look who it is." Niall pointed through the crowd at Sophia and Perrie. Literally everyone was here.

"You guys are so late." Liam said, grabbing Sophia's hand and pulling her over to us. Zayn did the same with Perrie.

"Sorry, we got distracted with some fans." Perrie said.

"Well I made sure the paparazzi won't find us here already so we don't have to worry about being mauled with fans." Louis said.

"Why don't we go inside now? I'm getting a bit hungry." Harry said and we all agreed. The customers waiting in lines around us watched in horror as Harry talked to the hostess and let us walk right in without having to wait.

The waiters scrambled to put a few tables together for us to all fit together which was an odd thing to see at a gormet restaurant like this. Sasha sat next to Levi. Angel sat next to Sasha before Harry had the chance to so he had to seat 2 seats over from Sasha. I sat between Emily and Ashton and Louis, Eleanor and Niall sat across from us. The rest of the couples sat down together and the rest of 5sauce sat at the end of the table so they could be immature without being noticed too much.

"So where are you from?" Sophia asked me and Liam kind of smiled at me awkwardly like 'answer my girlfriend or else I'm judging you.'

"I've been in California my entire life."

"How did all of you girls meet?" Perrie asked us. I felt like this was some kind of initiation to their girlfriends club.

"Well I met Katie when we were just little kids in schol." Emily began speaking. "We met Sasha when we were volunteering at an orphanage and Angel was Katie's sister so..."

"Sasha was an orphan?" Harry asked.

"Yes but not forever. She's living with her real mother now." Angel said. Sasha looked down at her plate, a little embarassed that we were all answering for her.

"What do you do for a living, Sasha?" Eleanor asked.

"She works in the National Guard." Levi said.

"Is that how you two met?" Niall asked.

Sasha opened her mouth to speak but Levi already began answering for her. "No we met at the Baked Potato Company before they closed."

"I would have loved to eat there..." Niall's voice trailed off.

A waiter in a suit and tie walked over to our table. "Hello, welcome to Chet Trattoria, would you like to start off with a few glasses of our world class wine?"

"Sure that sounds fine." Louis said.

"Alright, and are you all ready to order?"

"I'll have the chevre fettuchine."

"Chicken a La King for me."

"I'd like to try one of your roasted curry lamb steaks."

"Ribs."

We all looked at Niall.

"What? Ribs sound good. Nice warm barbeque sauce..."

"That actually does sound pretty good." Emily defended him.

"Niall, we're at one of the most expensive restaurants in the state. You can't order ribs!" Louis closed his menu and glared at Niall.

"I didn't ask you, Louis, I asked the kind waiter here. Can I order ribs?"

"Um...no, sir we don't carry ribs." The waiter rolled his eyes.

"See, I told you."

"Niall, can't you order something normal?" Zayn asked.

"Wait a minute, there is a Chile's right across the street. You can walk over there and get me some ribs can't you?"

"Well I don't think..."

"Can't you?"

The waiter sighed and at this point everyone in the restaurant was staring at us. "Yes, I suppose we could." Niall nodded and handed the waiter the menu. "What would you like?" He looked at Emily.

"Do you have like, a bakset of chicken tenders?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh my God." Louis dropped his head onto the table.

"No, miss I'm afraid we don't." The waiter clenched his teeth, desperately trying not to scold us.

"Wait a minute, don't they have chicken tenders at Chiles?" Niall asked.

"It's possible..." The waiter mumbled quietly.

"Then you can get her chicken tenders there along with my ribs." Niall winked at Emily.

"Thank you Niall. See, he understands." Emily said to everyone at the table that doubted them.

"Let me get this straight, you want me to walk across the street and bring you food from some cheap American restaurant when you could have a gormet Italian meal right here?"

"Yes." Niall and Emily said in unison.

"Fine." The waiter grunted. "Anything else?" The rest of us finished placing our orders and the waiter went back to the kitchen. As soon as he was gone we began to pass out the fresh bread rolls that were on the table as an appetizer.

"Sasha, would you like some bread?" Harry looked across Levi and asked her.

"No, we have enough bread." Levi answered for her.

"Sasha, would you like some butter for your bread?" Harry looked over Levi again.

"Butter is an unecessary fatty substance that clogs your arteries and gives you heart cancer." Levi said. Harry rolled his eyes and looked back to the table.

"Oh, Sahsa, would you like this olive oil and herb spread for your bread that doesn't clog your artires?" Harry grabbed the little dish of herbs on the table and reached past Levi, trying to show it to her. He dipped a finger in it and tasted it. "Oh, God, that is horrid, who would eat that?" Sasha giggled a little and shook her head at Harry.

"I said no, we're not interested." Levi pushed Harry's arm away, causing him to drop the dish of oil onto Levi's lap. Levi quickly stood up in shock.

"I'm sorry!" Harry stood up as well and gave Levi a napkin.

"You did that on purpose!"

"I did not! You pushed me!"

"Oh you mean like this?" Levi pushed Harry's shoulders.

"No, it was more like this." Harry pushed back.

"Calm down, let's not do this in front of the girls." Liam stood up and protested.

"This is ridiculous! You're both adults! You both need to start acting your age." Sahsa stood beside Liam and crossed her arms.

"He's been trying to break up Sasha and I as long as we've known him." Levi said but didn't take his eyes off Harry.

"How? By offering her some oil and herbs? You control everything she does, you wouldn't even let her answer for herself. No girl likes that!"

So...there's this thing about Levi. He doesn't 'do' comebacks. He just beats the shit out of you instead.

Levi lifted his left and round house kicked Harry on the side of his head. Harry fell over and everyone at our table stood up. Perrie and Zayn rushed over to his side and helped him up.

"I told you, Sasha, these guys in bands are pansies." Levi faced Sasha who was glaring at him with disappointment. "I bet they couldn't even lift a gallon of..." Levi stopped speaking when something hit him in the back of the head. He turned around to look at Harry, exposing the cheesecake stuck on the back of his neck. We all laughed at him, including Harry who was standing at the desert cart. "If you do that again I'll have to..." Harry threw a lemon cream pie at his face.

"Harry, stop it." Liam said, desperately trying to get everyone to sit back down and eat.

"That's it!" Levi lunged at Harry and they both landed on the desert cart. The cart couldn't handle it and collapsed. Levi was straddled over Harry and repeatedly shoved pies and cake in his face.

"Harry!" Liam and Louis tried to pull them apart but slid in the mess of pies and fell on top of them. Eleanor and Sophia helped their men up and finally a waiter came over and put an end to the fighting.

"Stop that right now! I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"He started it!" The two guilty boys shouted in unison and pointed at each other.

"What about the ribs?" Niall asked, earning a glare from all of us.

"Look at this mess! Look at what you did!" Levi pointed at all the pies on the floor. "As a respected member of OCCD club I'm embarassed to be part of this!" Levi got on his hands and knees and began cleaning the floor.

"I'm leaving, this is ridiculous." Sasha got up and ran out the door.

"I was only fighting with him for you Sasha!" Levi shouted after her.

"No you weren't! You were doing it for yourself! You felt threatened by Harry and had to prove to yourself that you were better than him. I always liked you more than Harry but you didn't care."

"Ouch." Harry mumbled.

"It was all about you Levi, never about me. I'm going home." Sasha walked out the door.

"I'm leaving too." Levi went out the door on the other side of the restaurant. Now that everything had calmed down I realized everyone was staring at us.

"I'm gonna check on Sasha." As soon as I stepped outside I was swamped with photographers shouting for the boys' names and screaming fangirls chanting lyrics from What Makes You Beautiful. How did they find out we were here? The boys had followed me out so they were being attacked with fans and paparazzi. There were bright lights flashing in my face and I couldn't see so I was just walking ahead blindly. I felt someone grab my arm and saw Eleanor beside me. "Sorry, I almost fell." She shouted over the noisy crowd. From what Louis had told me Eleanor got scared in big crowds like this so I held her arm and guided her through the crowd.

"Louis? Louis?" Eleanor called out but her words were easily drowned out by the noise.

"Come on, I'll get us out of here." I pulled Eleanor out of the crowd of people gathering around the boys.

"There's Eleanor and her friend! Let's get her!" A group of 6 girls wandered away from the crowd and began chasing after us.

"What the hell is wrong with people?" I mumbled and Eleanor and I ran down the sidewalk.

"Get back here, you bitch!" One of the girls said. I grabbed Eleanor's arm and pulled her down a alley. She lined up some trash cans and we hid behind them. The group of girls ran past the alley without giving it a second look.

"I take it they don't want a picture with you?" I panted.

"No, they usually don't. Most people hate me." She answered.

"I've never understood why people hate you so much."

"Neither have I." She laughed and helped me out of our hiding spot. "Thanks for helping me."

"No problem." I looked down at her leg. There was a line of blood trickling down it. "Your leg? What happened?"

"It's fine, I think I just cut it on the edge of one of the building we passed."

"Let me look at it." She sat on top of one of the trash cans and I tried to clean up her cut with a napkin. "I don't know how you deal with all that hate so well."

"To be honest with you, I don't." She sighed and looked down.

"You always look like you can handle it though. I really admire you for that."

She smiled for a minute but the smile was shortlived. "I haven't been dealing with it very well lately. Louis won't let me log into Twitter anymore, there's just too many haters now. Last time I was on there I searched for my name and saw people saying they wanted to break my neck or burn me or called me aneorexic."

I shook my head in digust. "People are stupid, you can't listen to them. They're just jealous."

"It's hard not to listen sometimes, Katie. It hurts Louis too, he gets so upset when people treat me like this. Sometimes I just feel like...everyone would be better off if..." Her voice trailed off and our conversation was interupted when Louis and Paul came running down the alley towards us.

"Are you alright?" Louis looked at me and then looked at Eleanor. "El, what happened?" He looked at the cut on her leg that I had just cleaned.

"I'm fine, I just cut my leg on sometimes."

"Come here, let's get it checked." He tried to pick her up but she moved away and wouldn't let him.

"Louis, I can walk." She laughed and walked towards Paul.

"I'll call an ambulance and have a medic check it out before we leave." Paul said and led her out of the alley.

"Are you ok?" Louis looked at me as Eleanor and Paul walked away.

"I'm fine. Gosh, I can't believe how mean people are."

"Why? What happened?"

"There was this group of girls chasing Eleanor and I. We ran down here to hide. They called her terrible things. I knew people were bad on Twitter but...I just can't believe that someone would be brave enough to call a human that in real life."

"Those aren't our real fans. You know that."

"I know, but it makes me sick that they think they can treat you guys like that and still think of themselves as fans."

"It's hard to comprehend. I've gotten used to it though. It doesn't bother me anymore and I try to make sure Eleanor doesn't see as much of it as possible. Come on, let's go." Louis put his arm around me and led me out of the alley. "I'm sorry about all that."

"It's fine, I still had a nice time with you guys." I laughed and leaned on his shoulder.

"Maybe we'll try this again sometime?" Louis looked at me and grinned.

"Sure but I think we should try Chili's maybe." We laughed and he led me back to one of the vans. I could hear a rumble of thunder in the distance and it started to rain.

"You better get out of here before the paparazzi comes back." He helped me into the car and leaned over me. I didn't realize it until now but he was covered in frosting from falling on the desert cart. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "What?" He looked at me.

"I'm sorry. Have you seen yourself?"

He looked down at his chest. "Oh." He laughed at himself.

"I'm sure Eleanor will take care of that won't she." I winked at him. That was so corny, why did I say that?

He blushed and looked away. "I'll talk to you soon, love."

"Thanks for everything, Louis."

Angel's POV:

I got separated from everyone when we went outside. The paparazzi and fans didn't know or care who I was, they were just after the boys and I got pushed aside until I was out of the crowd. I couldn't even get back into the crowd to see them so I just walked away and sat on a bench down the street. It began raining and there was nothing I could hide under to shelter myself. It had gotten late and most of the stores around here were closed. I felt so alone, I didn't know what happened to everyone. Just as it started raining, I felt only 2 raindrops on my head. It started pouring right after that but I wasn't getting wet. The rain was bouncing off something above my head. I looked behind me and saw Ashton holding an umbrella. "Hey." I said to him. "Thanks."

"I got this umbrella when I heard the thunder and I thought I'd find someone to share it with." He sat down beside me.

"Do you know what happened to everyone?" I asked him.

"No idea. I'm just as lost as you. Have you seen Katie?"

"No I haven't."

"Well I saw her running that way with Eleanor and some girls were chasing them." Ash pointed down an alley nearby.

"Oh brother. I hope they're ok."

"Yeah. Thankfully I don't have to worry about being attacked with fans and cameras."

"You mean the paparazzi aren't interested in you?"

"Nah, they just want One Direction."

"But you guys are so good. I love your music." I smiled at him and he blushed.

"Thanks." We both sat there and watched the paparazzi being broken up by security but the cameras continued to flash. Two police cars showed up and the officers tried to break up the crowd. "It would be amazing to be as big as them." I looked at Ashton's face. I could see in his eyes that he was fantasizing about how it must feel to be them. He longed so much for that fame, it made me sad to watch.

"You will be someday. You've only done a couple shows with One Direction. You'll get a bigger fanbase the more shows you do. Your music is too good to be ignored. You guys are different from other musicians."

"You think so?" He looked at me and I nodded. "I wonder what it's like to have people screaming your name and begging to have their picture taken with you."

I stood up and moved away fromt he umbrella. My head was getting soaked as I spun around in a circle and sat back down next to Ashton. He looked at me confused. "Oh my gosh, it's the Ashton Iriwn from 5 Seconds Of Summer! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!" I pretended to fan myself like I was about to pass out. "Can I have a selfie? Please, Ashton please? I'll just die if I don't get a selfie with you!" I got out my phone and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Well sure, young lady." He pulled a weird accent on me and then posed with me while we took a couple selfies. "That'll be $500."

"What?!" I screamed at him.

"Daddy needs a new pair of drum sticks." I laughed at him and he looked at me seriously. "And then of course Mikey needs a new guitar and..."

"I changed my mind about you, you're just the same as everyone else!" I stood up and pretended like I was walking away.

"I'm kidding!" He grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me back around.

"Hey, I was wondering where you guys went." A soaked Louis came running over to us. He ducked under our umbrella for shelter.

"We've just been hiding out here until the crowd passes." Ashton said.

"You're not being bombarded with fans and photographers as well?" I asked him.

"No, they're after Harry today because he's covered in frosting."

"Weren't you covered in frosting too?"

"The rain washed it off." Louis looked around and then looked at the business behind us and smiled. "Looks like Emily and Niall found Chili's." Ashton and I turned around saw through the window Emily and Niall sitting in the restaurant at a booth.

Emily's POV:

We followed Katie and Sasha but quickly got lost in the crowd. I couldn't find anyone that I knew. I heard the boys security trying to break up the scene and round up the boys but failed to do so. Between the camera flashes I finally saw Niall being harassed by photographers. He looked afraid so I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the crowd. Just then Harry came out of the restaurant covered in pie and cake from him and Levi's little fight over their territory. Everyone suddenly because only interested in Harry and I was able to sneak Niall away from everyone.

"Thanks." He said.

"You're welcome."

"I can't handle that many people at once." Niall tried to catch his breath and I kept my hand on his shoulder for support.

"I can't either." We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. A rumble of thunder startled us and we looked up at the sky.

"We should probably take cover." Niall looked around and then grabbed my arm. "Follow me." He yanked my arm and I followed him into a nearby restaurant.

"Hello, welcome to Chili's!" A waitress said. "I'll be right back to seat you." She walked back to the kitchen.

"Well it's no Nando's but..." I laughed. He smiled at me and wouldn't speak anymore.

"Why are you smiling at me?" I asked him. It was making me uncomfortable.

"Sorry." He looked away. "You look really nice out of that stupid dim restaurant lighting."

"Thanks."

"Ok, is it just you two?" The waitress walked back over to us with 2 menus in her hand. We nodded and she led us to a booth. "What can I get you to drink?" She pulled out a tablet and a pen out of her apron pocket. Niall looked at me.

"I'm fine with water." I said.

"I'll have the same thing. And we're ready to order too. I want ribs and she wants...it was chicken tenders wasn't it?"

"Yes, you remembered." I jokingly applauded him and he laughed.

"Ok, I'll be right back." She took our menus and walked away.

"So I guess you don't do the expensive gormet restaurant scene?" I said.

"No, I like a simple diner type meal I guess. Everyone expects me to want a lobster or a steak but I just want a burger or...well ribs."

The waitress walked back over to us holding her notepad and set our drinks on the table. "I'm sorry, I know you don't want to hear this and I wasn't going to say anything but my little sister is a huge fan of yours, could you sign this for her?"

"That's alright. I'd love to." He took the tablet and signed it quickly. "What's her name?"

"Allison."

He signed the notepad and handed it back to the waitress. "There you go."

"Thank you so much. I know she wouldn't let me come home tonight without getting that for her." She laughed. "Is this your girlfriend? Allison didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, she'll be thrilled to find out that your..."

"No!" We said in unison.

"This is Emily. She's just my friend." Niall clarrified.

"Oh, I see." She winked at me. What was that even supposed to mean? "Well good luck with your tour. You guys can stop in any time you want."

"Yeah, thanks." Niall said as she walked away. We just kind of started at each other after she was gone. That was so awkward.

"Um, so how's your family?" Niall asked me.

"They're, you know the same. Yours?"

"They're fine as far as I know."

"You must miss them."

"Yeah." He looked away from me and gazed out the window sadly. "Look who's out the window." Niall looked out the window all of a sudden. I turned and saw Ashton, Angel, and Louis outside standing under an umbrella.

"Awww. Gosh, it's so weird that we're all finally hanging out together like this. I never thought it would happen."

"It's surreal isn't it." He smiled at me. His smile was so sweet.

"I wonder what happened to Levi and Sasha though?" I asked. Niall shrugged.

Sasha's POV:

I tried to go home but after walking around crying for a few minutes I realized home was very far away. I walked back to the restaurant and realized everyone was gone and the restaurant was closed. I'm sure they all went back to normal and had fun without me. I took off my pumps and walked barefoot down the sidewalk, past the town and into the subdivision. Just as I got there it began raining. I realized Levi's home was much closer than mine so I stopped there to check on him and maybe if things went well he could give me a lift home? I didn't know if we were even a couple after all that back there. He might not even want to speak to me again.

"Levi?" I knocked on the door. He lived by himself, I forgot to mention that. "Come on, I know, you're there. Please open the door. It's raining outside." I knocked on the door again and it pushed open a little. It wasn't even latched. That's unusual, Levi is usually all about safety and shit like that. "Levi? Are ok?" I called again but to no answer. I walked inside. It was dark, all the lights were off. Wait, there was a light in the basement. I walked down the stairs to the basement and opened the door slowly.

I dropped my heels onto the floor at the sight.

"Sasha! I-I'm sorry, I..." Levi crawled off the couch. Or rather climbed off of Eren, our friend from the National Guard. Who was naked.

And a guy if I may point out.

"You're...you're...you're..."I couldn't even say it but I knew I had to. "You're gay?!"

"Sasha, it's not like that it's just..." He walked over to me but I walked up the stairs to get away from him. "Sasha, please come back. I just felt lonely after what happened and I needed someone to..."

"I can't believe I've been dating a gay man! You've humiliated me in front of my friends! How could you do this to me? And what about you?" I pointed to Eren who was zipping up his pants behind Levi. "You're my friend too Eren, how could you not tell me?"

"I'm sorry, Sasha..." Eren said quietly. "We can still be friends can't we?" He asked.

I walked out the door. I couldn't even speak to either of them. What did they expect me to say? Was I supposed to be happy for them? They locked the door behind me. Levi didn't even try to fight for me anymore. How could I not realize he was gay? He was always cleaning everything, that seemed kind of gay to me. The way he roundhoise kicked Harry like he was the sassiest bitch that ever lived was gay as well. How could I not see it? I was completely blinded by love.

I sat down on the curb and got out my phone to call Angel. Maybe she could pick me up?

No, I can't talk to her or any of them yet. I felt too embarassed.

So I walked home in the pouring rain by myself with only the sound of my tears.

How did such a nice evening turn out so wrong?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

293K 8.6K 151
I got bored... Contains: 1D ( Zayn included ) 5Sos
10.9K 300 34
Nineteen year old Lauren Broker is a rebellious, fiesty girl with an attitude. Her little sister drags her to a One Direction concert, and she gets n...
11K 497 37
in which a complicated girl meets a boy who turns her world upside down
4.3K 29 21
One Direction dirty imagines, might add some 5sos in it too. Some stories might get rough, the rough ones will have warnings at the top so you know w...