Trouble (TVD fanfic)slow upda...

By mikayla234

" You can't run away every time things get hard!" "I don't know what else to do. I'm scared." More

Cover
Characters
Check out
1. Chicago
2. Smells like team spirit
The Ghost In This World Of Ours
Coming Home
Our town

The New Deal

7 1 0
By mikayla234

I was on the porch swing when Klaus pulled up.
"God, you're beautiful!" He told me as I slid into the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you have to be so annoying yet so perfect all the time?" I exclaimed. He smirked.
"I don't know, love." He replied. We rode in silence to the mystic grill. When we arrived he sped to my side and opened my door.
"Thanks! It's not like my hands work or anything!" I spoke. He rolled his gorgeous eyes. We sat at a table in the back corner. It was silent.
"You're still mad." He states. I  glared at him. "Don't give me that look!" He commands.
"I may be smaller than you but that still doesn't mean I can't kick your ass." I snarked. How dare he act like last night meant nothing!
"I think we need to talk." He suggested. I scoffed.
"So now you wanna talk?" I replied. I shook my head and stood up to leave.
"Please. Don't leave." Klaus pleaded. I sighed and took a seat.
" I don't wanna feel like I'm being used." He frowned. "I don't understand why you would be interested in me out of all people. I'm a boring human." I confessed.
"You are resilient, Callie. You are strong, bold, and brave. There's not a boring thing about you, except maybe your sister." I cracked a grin. "I fancy you, Callie and I would like to spend time with you." He declared.
"Is... is that even possible? Like, can we do this?" I spoke unsure.
"It doesn't hurt too try." He jokes. Oh god, his dimples.
My phone rings.
"It's Elena." I told him. He tenses up. I answer the call.
"Callie! You need to come home now! It's Alaric!" She hangs up. I look suspiciously at the hybrid across from me.
" What the fuck did you do?" I growled. He grunts, not answering my question. I grabbed my stuff and stood to leave.
"Love—-" Klaus tried to say as I stormed away from him. Luckily, he didn't follow me.

After a 30 minutes of walking, I finally made it home. Elena meets me at the door with Damon right behind her. No surprise there.
"Where were you?!" She demands.
"What happened to Alaric?" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.1K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.