The Red Lounge

Von aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Visuals
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Chapter 35

12.4K 384 46
Von aconst

I didn't have any gym apparel at Elijah's apartment so we had to make a quick stop at Target to get an outfit. I had completely forgotten that Felix was going to be at the gym, so I opted for something a bit shorter and tighter to get Elijah riled up.

It ended up biting me in the ass when I stood in the middle of an empty room with Felix asking if Elijah and I planned on filming a gym porn video.

"I mean, that would be kind of hot," I quipped and slapped Elijah on the ass.

His eyes widened and his cheeks started to turn pink. "Morena," he groaned. "You're only making it worse if you play along."

"Elijah's right. I'm all for nudity and expression through sex so I could help out with filming if needed." Why did Felix look completely serious when he made that offer? I honestly did worry about him at times. There was something not right in his head.

I lifted my hands up and backed away from him. "Nope, we're good. It was just a joke."

Felix winked at me and clicked his tongue. "Sure it was..."

I clapped my hands together and looked up at Elijah. "Can we get to the inflicting slow, unbearable pain?"

Elijah chuckled when Felix looked panicked. "Soon, baby."

"What? I thought we wanted freshen up and improve our skills, not wreck eachother."

"I think you can do both," I intervened.

Felix snapped his head at me. "This is how you repay me for hooking you back up with Elijah?"

"You dragged me out of a restaurant!"

Elijah crossed his arms and stared Felix down.

"You could've left that part out," Felix whispered lowly to me. "I'm sorry..."

"Forgiven. Now Elijah, kick his ass!" I rooted as I jumped up and down. I started to get pumped up because I had seen people fight in videos, so getting to see it up close and personal would be interesting. There was no doubt that Elijah would beat Felix. He had about two inches of height and more muscle on him.

Elijah and Felix danced around each other for a few seconds until Elijah made the first move which Felix had anticipated. Felix quickly maneuvered out of Elijah's grasp. I supposed being smaller and leaner has its advantages. After a while, it seemed like they were just rough housing but with close examination, there was technique to all the moves.

Felix managed to get in between Elijah's leg and had him pinned onto the floor by his neck. I thought that he had won, but Elijah quickly wrapped his legs around Felix, managed to break in between Felix arms, and locking his arm around Felix's neck. Felix patted the floor and Elijah released.

"Ha," I laughed. "My man of steel won."

Felix cracked his neck and shook his arms. "I'll win against you. Want to try?" Felix took a step forward, but Elijah pushed him back.

"How about we teach her some moves instead? Honestly, BJJ is great for women to know considering many attacks end up on the floor. If you can maneuver out and run, you'll be safe," Elijah informed.

"Sure," I said, hesitantly.

"Elijah should teach you the moves and you can practice on me," Felix offered. "Elijah will be easy on you because he doesn't want to hurt you so its not the best practice."

I nodded my head, he did have a point. Elijah had never been rough with me, unless I asked, or showed me any aggressive side. He was a respectful man. It would've been difficult for him to step out of that role, especially when it came to me. Felix on the other hand, didn't mind being an ass.

"Okay, let's just start off with the basics." He waved Felix over and they stood a few feet apart. "Always keep your distance." Felix and Elijah walked up to eachother. "Avoid being at arms length because that's when injuries can occur. If you ever find yourself in a situation where someone is approaching you, and you cant run, run towards their chest. That way, they can't hit you. If they do, itll be weak hits. You'll most likely catch him off guard so then push him back and run." He demonstrated each step carefully.

I lifted my thin arms up and sighed. "I mean, I cant do much with these string beans."

Elijah chuckled and Felix looked like he was going to erupt from laughter.

"Just give it a shot," Elijah convinced.

"Give me your money, bitch!" Felix yelled in feign anger.

"Felix!" Elijah scolded.

Felix rolled his eyes. "Give me your money, little girl."

Felix approaches me and I tried to keep my distances but walking but ended up hitting the wall. He wasn't at arms length yet so I charged for chest and curled inside of it. I quickly push him back as he struggles to get a hold of me and run towards Elijah.

"Nice work," he praised. "You're a natural."

I went onto my tippy toes to give him a quick peck on lips.

Fekix slipped on his jacket and headed towards the door. "I'll be back. I'm going to go buy us some water and cigarillos."

"We should get a head start on ground work," Elijah suggested as he gave me another kiss. Suddenly, he pinned me onto the ground and kneeled in between my legs.

"What the heck?! Totally uncalled for!"

"Morena, attacks are uncalled for," he chuckled. "I'm in the dominant position. If you ever do end up on the floor, you'll want to be in my spot. This way, you can punch, slap, scratch, before getting away."

"Okay," I sighed.

"There are many ways to go from bottom to top," he said. "Let's make a scenario up and then I'll tell you what to do step by step."

I nodded on agreement.

"Let's pretend I, the attacker, wraps my hands around your neck. How can you get out this situation?" Elijah had my wrists pinned down at first, then slowly ran them up my arm, across my chest, and to my neck.

His slow movements and intense gaze had me feeling tingles in between my legs. I peered up at him and imagined him sliding his hands down from my neck all the way down to the hem of my shorts.

"Morena? Morena? Are you okay?" Elijah asked, pulling me out of my daze.

"Sorry," I replied, a little to loudly. "Just day dreaming..." I whispered.

"About what?" He asked, slowly teasing the side of my body by running his hands down them. A mischevious smile appeared on his face and I knew that we were on the same page.

"Please," I moaned.

"It's a bit risky," he said, tugging on the top portion of my shorts.

"It'll be okay," I assured. "Quickie."

He pulled the shorts of just enough to expose my privates and a bit of skin from my thigh. He lifted up my legs and placed them on one side of his body. He hastily lowered his grey sweatpants down and pulled out his hard cock out.

I moaned a little just from seeing his erection grow longer and harder. He teased my opening a bit, feeling my warm wetness on the tip of his cock. He slowly slipped inside me and began pushing deeper into me. He continued to hold onto my legs as he thrusted harder.

All of a sudden, he pulled out and ordered me to get on all fours. I didn't hesitate and turned around, kneeling down and placing the palm of my hands onto the mats. I curved my back and stuck my ass out.

He hummed in delight and without any notice, plunged deep inside me. I gripped onto the mats and released a loud moan. I was still sore from last night, but I didn't care. I wanted him in me and I wanted to feel all the ache that came from him.

He gripped onto my waist and squeezed tightly as he forced himself more into me. I reached over to my sweet spot and started rubbing myself hard as his thrusts intensified. I was at the edge of climaxing when I felt his hand slap my ass. Out of response, I stuck my ass out even more and pushed myself deeper into him. I had never been slapped like that before but it drove me crazy.

"Again," I moaned.

He slapped it one more time. I moaned louder and squeezed the mats. Elijah was completely dominating the situation and taking control of my body that my knuckles were turning white from all the gripping I had done.

He tightly pulled onto the hem of my shirt and brought me in close as he filled me with his come. He swiftly pulled my shorts up and I collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion.

The front door opened, a cold breeze entered the gym and Felix stood in place, his eyes darting between Elijah and I.

"Hey bud," Elijah said.

"Smells like sex in here," Felix stated. "Freaks."

I flipped onto my back and stared at Elijah who had his hand in his hair.

"Freaks," I mouthed and then blew him a kiss.

A/N
Updating a day earlier :D and I have decided to make a book two!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

704K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
120K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
459K 16.2K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
1.2M 20K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...