V for Vampire || kth. ✅

By someonepassingby

''so, want my bites or hickeys?'' ©2018-2019 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 15

148K 6.8K 10.2K
By someonepassingby

You peel your eyes open, squinting against the rays of sunlight stabbing in like daggers from the windows.

You had gotten less sleep this night, and it resulted in a throbbing headache. The clock read 8 AM, and you sighed into your pillow. Inhaling deeply, you jolt up abruptly on catching Taehyung's faint cologne smell. Shit...I'm on his bed

Fortunately, he's not there anymore. You head to the toilet and do your business, brushing and refreshing yourself. It's only then you realise the slight marks on your collarbone, not prominent but not unnoticeable either. If someone looked at you up close, they'd realise. You leave your hair open, as it cascades down your shoulders in waves, deeming a decent disguise.

Flushing hot at the memory, you splash cold water onto your face to cool yourself. After getting dressed, you head downstairs.

''Y/N...'' You bump into Taehyung who's face contorts into a massive scowl of annoyance. His hair is muffled messily, and he flicks the bangs out of his eyes.

''Just look-'' he pointed to the bottom of his neck where a pinch mark was apparent ''-at that! Feel it, it's like so swollen...''

Namjoon pops up from behind, eyes widening. ''Is that a hickey?'' he demands, voice so sharp it cut through the room like a knife.

''No! A mosquito bite'' Taehyung shrugs, as the older smacks his head.

''Don't lie to me, kid'' he shakes his head sighing. You grin at Taehyung and stick your tongue out, and he returns it with a cute scowl.

Taehyung suddenly disappears from your field of vision after being karate-kicked away and Jungkook now stands in his place, a cheeky grin etched into his features. ''Is Tae being an ass as usual?''

You purse your lips from laughing and nod. ''Where did you even come from?''

''I'm your superhero...'' he smiles sheepishly like a bunny. ''so I come to your rescue-''

Jungkook chokes on air as Taehyung's arm traps him into a headlock. ''okay bitch I'm sorry-'' Jungkook gasps as he lets go and they both tackle each other to the floor giggling.

''You're an asshole you know-''

''You're the shit that comes out of an asshole-''

''HE'S the asshole, right Y/N?'' Jungkook asks you, pointing to Taehyung who was held captive on the floor.

You shake your head. ''If I wanted to hear from both you assholes, I'd fart. Now get the fuck up before we're late to school, mandems!''

''where did she learn that word?'' Taehyung whispers to Jungkook and the latter shrugs.

-

Striding into class 30 minutes late like a bunch of delinquents, the three boys and Y/N take a seat. The teacher sighs, proceeding with the lesson. As your eyes dart around the classroom, you see no sign of Jackson.

Jisoo watches you dubiously, her eyes squinted in thought. As her gaze locks with yours, her expression contorts into a welcoming one and she greets you warmly. You reciprocate in the same manner, seating yourself beside her.

''Say, can I ask you something...Y/N?'' Jisoo pops, as you give her a comprehensive look. ''Sure?''

''Do you know them...'' her eyes darted to Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung swiftly. ''....outside of school?''

Your eyebrows arch inquisitively, and you ponder for a moment choosing your words closely. ''Nope. Just friends''

She nods in response, refocusing her gaze back to the front. You wonder momentarily why she had assumed such a thing.

''I've seen you come to school with them and leave with them in the same car'' she answers your thoughts in a deadly tone, as you gulp in response. Squaring up your red cape of defiance, you fixtate your gaze firmly onto her.

''Why should it concern you anyway?'' You retort, as she tilts her head mockingly.

''No reason. Just curious'' she smiles innocently, devoid of any previous hostility. ''I actually knew them even before you''

Confusion seeps into your features, and she continues. ''I used to be close with them. Very close...''

She's about to continue, but stops when she notices Jimin glaring at her a few seats away. It seems he overheard a bit of the conversation. You lips curve into a smirk.

''And what? Did you expect me to be jealous?'' you scoff. ''You're in the same class as them, obviously you'd know them longer than me lol''

''It's not that'' she mutters. ''There's something about them you don't know...''

You avert your gaze away from her and yawn unenthusiastically. ''I know more about them than you, for a matter of fact''

She pauses for a second, her eyes widening slightly. ''What...what do you mean?''

''hmm..'' you respond nonchalantly. She's fully facing you now. ''Answer me, Y/N!''

''I don't know which face to talk to, since you have two'' you reply lamely, as she huffs in anger.

''Honestly...I was expecting you to be someone decent, or even someone I could become friends with. But you only confronted me because I'm involved with your little crushes, right?''

''You're wrong. You have no idea what my intentions are'' she retaliates sternly, and you roll your eyes. ''Since a long time ago, me and Ta-''

''I don't really care, though?''

She curses under her breath for a few seconds, and finally stops talking.

[No Ones POV]

The three boys glance at their phones as they beep simultaneously. Exchanging glances with each other, they sigh.

_____________________________________________________________

Jisoo: Assemble at the rooftop, lunchbreak. I need to speak to you guys privately. Don't bring Y/N.

______________________________________________________________

''I think I know what she's gonna say'' Jungkook grumbles absently, switching his phone off. ''You think we've been a bit too careless?''

Taehyung runs a hand through his hair. ''Who knows...''

As they make their way to the rooftop, Jisoo anticipates for their appearance. Taehyung confronts her, with Jimin and Jungkook standing beside him like sidemen.

Something flows between them without words....uncertainity, apprehension dancing along the silent air. The awkwardness in the air was thicker than Jimin's thighs.

Taehyung clears his throat, shattering the silence. ''What do you want, Jisoo?''

She clasps the strap of her bag tighter. ''Why are you putting danger on the lives of vampires, carelessly allowing a stranger into it?''

Jungkook scoffs almost incredulously. ''I can't believe that's coming from you. Have you already forgotten what happened the last time we were involved with you?''

Jisoo bit her lip remorsefully, muttering a soft, ''I'm sorry''

Their eyes soften immediatley. ''Okay look we're sorry too, for everything you had to go through. But you hurt us and we... hurt you too. We promised not to see each other again, yet why did you transfer to the same school as us?''

She avoids the question. ''It's just...when I saw Y/N with you guys, it was like watching history repeat over again. I don't think it's a good idea for Y/N to stick around with you guys. I'm just worried...'' her voice trails off, and she watches the three expectantly.

''We appreciate your concern...'' Jimin rakes a hand through his hair. ''But I'm afraid you won't need to worry. Y/N's different. She's immune to our bites, unlike you''

''W-what? You've bitten her?'' Jisoo asks almost shocked. It was unlikely for a human to survive a vampire bite and remain human, let alone fully recover.

''Only once. And never again. Unless she wants me to of course-'' Taehyung pauses, and the two shoot him a glare. ''The point is, we've welcomed Y/N into our lives. It's our choice to make Jisoo, not yours''

She purses her lips. ''Why did you let her into your lives and not me? What is it so special about her that I don't have?''

''Bye, Jisoo...'' they say, walking away and disappearing through the door.

And while they were at the rooftop with Jisoo, Y/N was in a sticky situation below.

''Hey there, Y/N!'' a voice you recognised as Jacksons spoke up. ''We can finally spend some quality time alone together!''

Note: Jisoo and Jackson are random names I made up, not associated with any groups bc I love them irl :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 502 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...
34.7K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
7.6K 30 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
101K 3.4K 54
"why did you go without asking for my permission huh?" "Sigh** Jung--" "I'm coming,you won't go anywhere without me" . . . . . . . Werewolf au || jjk...