Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

The death of Goku

2.8K 67 26
By kadenzajinx

While Vegeta was off training with Whis, Mae decided to stay so she could train with her father. She wanted to focus more on her super saiyan god form. She got ready for the day and flew off to her parents' home. When she arrived, before she could knock on the door, Goku was standing there in a fighting stance.

"There!" He yelled as he threw a punch at Mae.

"What the hell?!" Mae said as she grabbed Goku's fist.

"Oh sorry Mae, I thought you were someone else." Goku apologized.

"Mae is that you?" Chi-Chi called from inside.

"Here why don't you come in." Goku said as he moved out of her way.

"Hey big sis! There's something wrong with dad." Goten said with a concerned look.

"Yea what's going on with you Goku? You've barely eaten and you've been wearing that gi since this morning." Chi-Chi added.

"Are you feeling okay? Is this like that time your energy was all messed up?" Mae asked as she inspected her father.

"No nothing like that!" Goku laughed. "I'm fine I promise!"

"Hmm well I was going to ask you to train me but now I'm not sure." Mae rubbed her chin.

"Haha why don't you go train with Vegeta?" Goku asked.

"He's with Whis," Mae replied.

"Hey Mae actually now that you are here, can you do me a favor and bring these to Gohan?" Chi-Chi asked handing Mae a package of clothes. "I found these for Pan and I just haven't gone over there yet. Besides when was the last time you visited your brother?"

"Yea I suppose. It has been awhile since I went over there. Goten, do you want to come with me?" She asked looking at her brother.

"Yea! Is it okay if I go with her, mom?" Goten asked excitedly.

"Yea that's fine." Chi-Chi said, she was still concerned for her husband.

"Hey Dad, let's train later when you are feeling better." Mae said as she walked out of the front door.

Mae and Goten flew off to meet with Gohan. When they arrived they explained what was going on with Goku and they decided they should follow him while he was out running errands. They spotted him picking up food at the grocery store. "Here we should wear disguises." Gohan said as he pressed a button on his watch. Within a second he was in his Great Saiyaman outfit. "Here Mae, Goten these are for you." He held out some similar clothes.

"No thanks. I'll just wear these." Goten said picking up the sunglasses.

"Same here." Mae put on the sunglasses and pulled her hood up over her head.

They tailed their father as he walked around with his eyes closed. They walked through an aquarium and even a movie theater. Gohan, Mae, and Goten apologized as the audience yelled at them to get out of the way. They still had no idea where Goku was going and why he had his eyes closed. They were walking through a mall and Goku wandered into a woman's clothes store. The clerks were obviously concerned by his behavior and Mae and the boys tried to contain their embarrassment.

"Okay I give up! I'm opening my eyes!" Goku said suddenly. He looked around the store in frustration. "Where are you?!" He then rushed off looking for someone.

"Oh no! Quick after him!" Gohan said as they chased their father.

"Who is he looking for?" Mae asked as their father wandered out into the road.

"Dad watch out!" Goten started to say as a car crashed into Goku.

"Goku!" Bulma said climbing out of the totaled car. There wasn't a scratch on Goku. "What are you doing in the middle of the road?!"

"Sorry about that Bulma!" Goku laughed apologetically.

"You totaled my car!" Bulma said as she went to hit Goku. Goku dodged her attack and Bulma lost her balance almost falling over.

"Wow he dodged her attack. That's unlike him." Gohan said.

"We need to figure out what's going on with him." Mae said.

"Why don't we invite him to dinner or something." Goten said as they watched from afar.

"I agree. I'll invite him. Why don't you two head to my place." Gohan said switching back to his normal clothes.

"Sounds good!" Mae and Goten agreed as they flew off to Gohan's house.

Later that evening Piccolo grilled food for everyone. Goku seemed to be eating and acting normal. Mae, Gohan, and Goten all watched him with a wary eye. After dinner the three saiyans went to confront their father about what was going on.

"Is that why you guys were following me today?" Goku asked.

"Wait you knew?" Gohan asked surprised.

"Of course I did," Goku laughed. "Well I suppose I could tell you guys, but you have to promise not to tell Chi-Chi."

"We promise!" They said together.

"Well it's like this, someone is trying to kill me." Goku said looking up at the night sky.

"What?!" Gohan and Goten said together.

"Do you know who it could be?" Mae asked crossing her arms.

"Actually I do. Remember Hit from universe six?" Goku asked.

"Of course I do, but why is he after you." Mae inquired.

"Dunno I guess someone paid him to kill me." Goku shrugged. "Anyway I'm sure I'll be able to handle it just keep this between us okay?"

They agreed and Goten and Gohan went to help Piccolo clean up. Mae and Goku went and sat down by a tree. "Dad are you sure you can handle this?" Mae asked leaning against the tree.

"Of course. I mean I've fought him before." Goku said with confidence.

Mae remained silent. Suddenly she and Goku felt Hit's energy getting close to them. "He's here!" Mae said jumping up.

"I'll handle this. You stay here with your brothers!" Goku said seriously.

"No I'm coming to help you!" Mae wasn't about to let her father fight the assassin alone.

"There's no talking you out of this is there?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder. Mae shook her head and Goku sighed. With a swift stroke he hit the back of her neck knocking her out. "I'm sorry Mae." He said carefully laying her on the ground. After he took off to meet Hit.

"Mae wake up!" Gohan shook his sister. When she came too he asked, "where's dad?"

"He- he went to go fight Hit." Mae rubbed the back of her neck. Suddenly she felt Goku go super saiyan blue.

"I can't feel dad's energy!" Gohan said.

"He must have gone super saiyan blue." Piccolo said looking to where Goku was.

"Mae! Gohan! I can't feel dad anymore!" Goten said running up.

"We have to go help!" Mae said standing up.

"Okay follow me." Piccolo said and he and the three saiyans flew to where Goku was.

"What is that?" Mae said as a beam of energy shot into the sky.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling." Piccolo grunted.

When they landed Goku was laying lifeless on the ground. Mae tried to feel for a pulse but there wasn't one. "He's d-dead." Tears started to pour from her eyes.

"Dad!" Goten yelled while crying.

"That idiot! He wasn't supposed to die. Not like this. Things were better. I-I-I'm going to kill Hit!" Mae's sadness turned to anger. "I'll make him pay!" She screamed to the sky as she went super saiyan blue.

"Mae you can't!" Gohan said grabbing for his sister.

"Gohan is right! He could kill you!" Piccolo said trying to stop her.

"I'm going to kill him and you can't stop me!" She jerked her hand away from Gohan and when he tried to grab her again she punched him hard in the stomach. "Don't make me hurt you too Piccolo." She glared at the namekian.

Piccolo shook his head and Mae took off to where she felt Hit. She couldn't see him so she figured he was hiding his energy but she felt it slightly. "Hit! Come out and face me!" She yelled.

"I'm not going to fight you Mae. My job here is done." She could hear Hit but she couldn't see him.

"I don't give a damn about your job! You killed my father so now I'm going to kill you! I don't care if I have to level this damn place and dig your body from the rubble!" Mae yelled increasing her power.

"Are you really ready to kill me, Mae?" Hit asked in disbelief.

"There!" She felt his energy behind a rock and send an energy blast. She went over to see but there was nothing but rubble. 'He must be making copies.' She thought. "Damn it! Where are you!" In her anger she sent energy attacks all around hoping one would connect.

"You are really going to destroy this whole area?!" Hit said as he stepped out from behind a rock that was still standing.

"I don't need to now. Now all I have to do is kill you." Mae spat at him as she launched herself at him. "What the hell?!" She swore as her hand passed through him.

"I told you I'm not here to fight you." Hit looked down at her. He had his hands in his pockets as she continued to try and hit him.

"Damn you!" She yelled tears steaming down her face. "Why, why did you kill him?!" Her voice cracked.

"It's my job." Hit said softly.

As she went for another punch someone grabbed her wrist from behind her, "Damn it Gohan! I told you not to stop me!" She whirled around bringing her other fist up to punch her brother.

"Mae stop!" Goku said as he grabbed his daughter's fist. In her frustration and anguish she didn't even feel his energy.

"How are you here?! You were dead?!" Mae said dropping from blue. Even Hit seemed shocked that the saiyan was alive.

"I know I killed you!" Hit said.

"That energy beam I shot up brought me back. Please let me be selfish and fight him." Goku begged. "I know now that I can win."

"I-I," Mae stuttered she couldn't find the words.

"Gohan, Goten, and Piccolo have all agreed to let me fight." Goku explained. "Just this once I want to use my life for something selfish."

"Damn it. I guess there's nothing I can do to stop you. If you lose and if you die then I'm going to be pissed you hear?" Mae sighed in frustration.

"I promise! Just do me a favor and stay out of this. This is my fight." Goku wiped her tears as Mae nodded in agreement. "Now Hit, shall we pick up where we left off?"

"Fine." Hit scowled.

"Great! Follow me!" Goku took off to the nearby forest and Hit followed after a minute or so.

Mae stood there in the darkness and collapsed to the ground. She didn't know how to feel in that moment. Her emotions were a pool of anger, fear, sadness, and relief. She sat there for what seemed like forever until Piccolo and her brothers found her.

"Mae!" Goten called as they landed. Piccolo was supporting Gohan.

"Gohan I'm sorry for hitting you," Mae felt terrible. She must have hit him harder than she thought.

"It's okay I'll bounce back. Did dad come by here?" He asked holding his stomach.

"Yea he did. He went off to fight Hit. He promised me that he would win." Mae said again her voice was cracking.

"Goku must have some sort of plan. I wouldn't worry to much," Piccolo said trying to comfort her.

Gohan, Goten, and Piccolo went to find Chi-Chi and tell her what was happening. Mae however decided to stay just in case her father needed her. As the sun started to rise she decided to go and find Goku who was no longer super saiyan blue, however he was still alive. When she approached she saw both Goku and Hit laying in a pile of rubble in the water. Mae quickly landed next to her father who was chuckling with Hit.

"Thank you Mae." Goku smiled at her.

"I'm just glad you didn't die." Mae said teary eyed.

"Mae are those tears I see?" Whis' voice made Mae jump.

"What?! When did you guys get here?" Mae looked up and saw that Vegeta and Lord Beerus were with him as well.

"We've been here for awhile. I guess Kakarot got tired of sparing with me." Vegeta scoffed.

"Mae I noticed that you too decided to skip training. Don't you know you three are our best bets for the upcoming tournament?!" Beerus scolded her. "If I catch you missing training again I'll destroy you!"

"I'm sorry Lord Beerus!" Mae apologized to the god.

"Tch just don't let it happen again. Now why is Hit even here?" The god demanded. "Vegeta did you hire Hit to kill Goku?"

"Of course not!" Vegeta snapped.

"Well to be honest I hired him." Goku laughed.

"You did what?!" Vegeta and Mae said at the same time.

"Haha yea I wanted to spar with him and I knew he wouldn't go all out unless he was hired to kill me so I asked Whis and he set it up." Goku explained. "Just don't tell Chi-Chi okay?"

"It was part of Goku's special training," Whis chuckled.

"I wanted you to train him!" Beerus growled.

As Gohan and Goten flew up with their mother, Hit said his farewell and promised that one day he would kill Goku. Mae sighed in exasperation at the lengths her father would go just to fight with someone. She felt relieved that Goku had managed to survive and she was more than excited to get back to training. She didn't know when the tournament was going to happen but she knew that she needed to be at her best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
140K 3.7K 60
*Completed* A prequel to Dragonball Mae. Mae is the daughter of Goku and she is Gohan's twin sister as well. After Goku died fighting Cell, the world...
2.8K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
979 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...