Reincarnated Male reader x Na...

De JoeTheDemonShadow

A certain male dies and finds themselves in there favorite anime Mais

A Second life
The Academy
Graduation
Training
First C rank mission
Zabuza
The Grind
Genius Grandson
The Real Exam
Changing history
Just a B Rank Mission
Hidden in the Rain
Fifth Hokage
Goodbye
Its been awhile
Winning nickname
The Akatsuki
Tough choices
Strong enough
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 1
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 2
Breaking Canon Further
Preparations
The War Begins
Chaos
10 Tails
The Otherside of Reality
The Power of Eternity
The End
New naruto story

Start of the Chunin Exams

16.8K 402 83
De JoeTheDemonShadow

(Y/n) pov

So the chunin exams are finally coming up and I'm absolutely excited for that.

But grandpa has been upset for the interrogation process I underwent but I had to console him saying hey it my fault for not letting them seal off that memory which was the original goal, he had also complimented me saying how even most jonin would give in to the interrogations but i didn't even break a sweat.  But still I could feel his remorse.

Im glad that I succeeded in making a name for myself in the inner working of the leaf village, that was done in order prevent danzo from recruiting me in the future.
Either way I was currently sitting at ichirakus ramen with the genin of team 7 they were shocked but happy that I had offered to take them out for food and pay for them. Naruto was eating his fill as usual where sasuke and Sakura only had one bowl each. I asked them how missions and training were going and they gave me their answers. Soon after finishing we were walking down the road together and the three genin in front of me stopped and were mumbling something to each other.

I was about to ask them what until a new voice spoke

???? " hey quit blocking the way"

There I seen three sand ninjas standing in front of Naruto and company

Naruto " aren't you sand ninja... Ah you're here to spy on the village"

He then took out a kunai

I could see the three get irritated at this. So I stepped up slapped Naruto in the back of the head, put his kunai back into his pouch and bowed to the sand three.

(Y/n) " i apologize for my friends manners you see he must be unaware of the upcoming chunin exams. You three must be the Kazekages kids, nice to meet you I'm (y/n) Sarutobi."

Naruto was confused by my actions and  the two sand nin other than gaara were shocked by my introduction. That was until gaara stepped forward and faced me head on.

Gaara" your the so called prodigy I heard of, know that I will crush your body and soul."

Naruto got pissed off by this. But I acted before he could.

At lightning speed I lunged forward and poked gaara's forehead and pulled back before his sand could activate. this shocked all six people around me But for different reasons. I then spoke up while walking away.

(Y/n) " I've looked into you red, and I've learned your not alone as you think. Your mothers is with you in spirit at all times so don't be sad."

I then rushed away instantly not knowing what happened after I left the six.

The following week was nothing but my most intense training regimen up until this point was all I did, because the first two parts of the chunin exams were ready to begin.
So all who came for the exams are here waiting in a large auditorium waiting for the first part of the exam to take place. So attendees broke off to either socialize or gather info. I went to be social first stop Hinata. I ran up behind her and tapped her shoulder while Kiba and shino eyed me suspiciously.
Hinata turned around

Hinata " h-hello? oh h-hi (y/n)."

She said while immediately breaking out into a blush. she is so cute it's unbelievable.

(Y/n) " I just came to say good luck I know you've trained hard for this, so I'll be rooting for you Hinata." 

Hinata looked shocked then smiled towards the ground while playing with her hair

Hinata " thank you (y/n) I'll always root for you"

She realized what she said and went red than ran the other direction Kiba and shino scrambled to keep up with her. I finally decided to turn my head towards the gaze I felt, I then gave neji a smile and a nod in return for the glare I received. I then went to to team ten to see how there doing . I slowly walked up behind choji and grabbed his bag of chips and dropped something in it. The three looked surprise to see the bag suddenly swiped. They turned to see it was me.

Choji " not cool I'm still eating that."

I handed it back to him with a smile.

(Y/n) " I know that's why I put a gift in it."

Confused he reached his hand in only to pull out a large chocolate bar.

A bright smile formed on his face and he began eating it

Shikamaru " the last thing he needs is more food what a drag "

(Y/n) " now to the beautiful flower how are you Ino?"

She blushed and spoke up with a grin

Ino " I'm better now that your here "

(Y/n) " I met your father the other day after I was talking with my grandpa. He seems like a cool shinobi"

Ino " yeah dads pretty good at his job he taught me my ninjutsu after all. "

We talked for a bit then went are separate ways

Finally I searched for team seven I, soon found them talking to a fake leaf genin with info cards. Kabuto.
I ran up behind them and placed my hand on his back casually.

(Y/n) " hey that's pretty cool, do you got a info card on me too?."

I turned to look at me

Kabuto " sorry I don't. Think we've met mine named kabuto nice to meet ya "

I shook his out stretched hand

(Y/n) " nice to meet you too kabuto, I'm ( y/n) Sarutobi"

I seen I slight glint in his eye when I said that

Kabuto " well (y/n) if you have any questions feel free to ask me this isn't my first chunin exam after all."

I smiled

(Y/n) " that's awesome because I was wondering if you heard anything about those  ninja from the sound village over there. I'm curious because they are a newly formed village after all."

I said innocently.

Catching him off guard he replied about how he hasn't heard much either and a gave him a thoughtful nod as if I were in agreement with him. Which I seen his slightly stiffened muscles relax towards that.

Soon we were called into classrooms where we were supposed to take part one of the exam. The "written " test.

I easily completed the paper during the beginning part of the time, and patiently waited for time to pass. Afterwards I was brought along with the others who passed the first part to a fence where anko informed us about the next part of the exam the Forrest of death. Unfortunately since I didn't have a team I had to participate alone. So I decided that during this parts duration I would hunt randoms scrolls and allow the events to flow as they originally did for everyone else as this was a huge growing experience for most of them.  After the test we had a week long break two prepare us for the preliminaries of the final part of the exam. So during this break everyone of us leaf genin practically went our own way too train. I decided to gather the two people who I believed needed the most training together so the three of us could work together.

Totally not because I had a crush on the two. Yes I gathered me ,Ino , and Hinata to train as a group. They were surprised at first,  but were more than happy to do it. Over the time we trained hard and I noticed great improvement in them both. Us three had greatly deepened our friendships. And I noticed that a friendly rivalry began too brew between the too. I feel this  decision will be a world changing one that I will one day look back on happy I brought us together.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

121K 3.7K 32
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING] (Highest Ranking: #328 in Tragedy #39 in Male OC) "My loving and kind brother- the one I ran to whenever something bad h...
214K 7.3K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
49.2K 964 34
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
382K 9.2K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...