The Anime Runner: scrapbook a...

By crookedtalya

So as you can tell by the beginning chapters of this book it was going to be Black Butler, however, I've foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Notes
Ideas for a start
Chapter 1: version 1
Chapter 1: Version 2!
Chapter 1: Version 3!
Priorities guys.

Guess Who!!

4 0 0
By crookedtalya

I'm back guys!

 I am at last returning to my natural habitat of solitary writing and hiding in my bed cave to obsess over my anime!

I figured out most of my problems and should be back to writing very soon. I'm working on a chapter right now actually! I'm still working but not nearly as much nor is it as difficult. 

I hope you all can forgive me! I plan to start writing the book this idea log is supposed to kickstart, if not multiple based on how some of the chapter ideas carry on.

It's great to be back with you all! 

SO BE BRIGHT AND STAY CREATIVE!~ I LOVE YOU ALL!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 433 23
You were requested to join the Akatsuki in order to save your village and the fifth Hokage, will you join? Will you be able to turn your back on your...
60.3K 1.4K 20
Hi guys this is my first story, and first fan fiction! I hope you like it! I own the Black Butler but if anything is out of order or out of place fee...
5.9K 112 11
This is my first ever fic so bear with me😭 When y/n gets a mission from the hokage to go discover more information about these man eating demons...
338K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...