๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹

By radiantbrown

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ... More

๐—”๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ปe
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚r
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

11.5K 661 425
By radiantbrown

☆☆☆

Parker stared at himself in the mirror as he toweled dried his blonde curls. He looked so much like his father that it incited a degree of hatred for himself. The thick blonde hair, and chiseled cheekbones, he could live with the painstaking resemblance. What unnerved him was his eyes. The similarity of the glacier-blue orbs terrified him sometimes, he felt like he was devoid of any emotion and becoming more and more like his father.

What flicked in his father that led for him to become an abuser? Would it happen to him? He knew it was irrational so he turned the music up on his speaker trying to drown out his thoughts.

Practices leading up to the homecoming game had been nothing short of hell, but he put his all into the workouts, it made him feel something.

He was the last person in the locker room and was also 30 minutes late for class. He just didn't care. Nothing would happen to him. His teachers would reprimand him with a smile, ask how practice for the homecoming game was going, and inquire about his father's well-being.

His family life was going deeper in hell, his father came home drunk almost every night so he hardly got any sleep because of the chaos and Paige was utterly terrified and needed her big brother to protect her.

He slipped on his boxers and a pair of grey sweatpants disregarding the dress code but he couldn't find an ounce in him to care.

He sighed when he heard the sound of heels clacking on the ground.

Parker made eye contact with Mia and rolled his eyes. She was dressed in the required Eastwood uniform that was not noticeably shorter with frilly socks and 5-inch mary janes.

He ignored her presence and continued to finish getting dressed.

Mia walked over and turned off Drake that was blasting.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked blandly. Parker was mentally drained especially with everything that happened with Mac, they hadn't spoken in a week, she had been effectively avoiding him. He felt strange, she had become a part of his routine.

"I heard through the grapevine that you asked someone to homecoming" she replied crossing her arms.

Parker just stared blankly at her.

"Mia, what the fuck do you want from me, hm?" he rumbled, not raising his voice but stepping closer to her as his eyebrows were drawn down.

Mia stood straighter when she realized that he didn't sound like himself, he sounded short and his voice was gravely. Uncontrolled anger, lashing out and tantrums was scary. But controlled anger coming from a man who was a few inches over six feet and well built was freightening.

"Just tell me who she is" she said defensively, not wanting to start something she could not finish.

Parker laughed bitterly "Mia, I have told you as nicely as I could. Leave me alone, I mean this shit. I don't want to fuck you, be near you, I don't even want to hear your voice. I  don't like you and I never did, is that clear enough for you? Stop asking me about my business, If I was taking half the student body to homecoming it wouldn't concern you, I'm not nor was I ever your man. Get a life and do it quick" his eyes were sharp and his nostril flared slightly.

Mia was silent, not expecting such a vicious attack from someone who was referred to as a golden retriever.

"Do you understand or do I need to break it down further for you?" He seethed condescendingly, adding more fuel to the fire.

Tears welled in her eyes, "you're an asshole" she exclaimed.

"Glad we are on the same page."

"Everyone will know about this" she declared spitefully.

"Good. Maybe they will learn to leave me alone" he said grabbing his back pack and walked out of the locker room not bothering to give her a second glance.

☆☆☆

Mac was in the computer lab trying to figure how to print out an assignment but the computer was glitching, the screen shuttering black and white and then multicolored streaks ran through the screen.

When the rainbow circle appeared, she lost the last bit of her sanity and started to hit the computer, her emotions lashed out as she took her anger out on the Mac desktop.

"Hey!" A voice yelled, grabbing her hands as she started to form her open palm into fists.

She bucked her head back and the man released her gripping his nose and holding it back at an angle.

Mac quickly turned around when she saw a brunette with brown eyes hold his head back trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry" she said grabbing the Kleenex that was on the table next to her and handing it to the unknown man.

The man sighed and wiped his nose, "that head butt was insane"

Mac eyes quirked in surprise at his nonchalance at his bleeding nose. One that she caused.

"I'm so so sorry. Is there anything I can do? I'm Mac" she said not knowing what else to do, said gestured her hand out, and when he pointed to the blood on his hands she put her hand back limply at her side.

"Oliver" he responded gruffly.

Once the blood was wiped from his face and he stopped holding his head back, Mac could clearly see his face. He was pale but it complemented the brown of his hair, his face was angled and his eyes were a warm brown.

Mac stood awkwardly not wanting to usher him away after witnessing her mental breakdown and also injuring him in the process.

"Bad day?" He asked placing a hand in his khakis, while still pressing the Kleenex to his nose, his tone was weird but mac proceeded.

"Worst day" She huffed brushing her wild curls back. She overslept, forgot she had quiz, Mia short circuited the upstairs electrical line in the house because of all her straighteners and blow dryers plugged up. She broke all of her hair ties, didn't put her matching outfit in the laundry. So she was wearing one of Mia's incredibly altered plaid skirts that Mac swore if someone walked past her too fast her whole butt would be out.

"Killer, life sucks being a trust fund baby" Oliver said, sarcastically. "Well please don't destroy the computer on account of your bad day, my job will be on the line" he said walking away from her leaving her mute.

She deserved that, "by far the worst day ever"

Mac gave up on trying to resolve the computer issues and was going to try to persuade her teacher to accept the online version of the assignment.

Storming out of the room, she bumped into a firm body and the familiar scent invaded her senses.

Mac looked up and saw Parker's blue eyes, his brows were furrowed and his fist clenched as he looked down at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked her lips turning downward.

Parker eyes gleamed with an uncontrollable vengeance, "now you can talk to me?" He said herding her toward the locker wall until her back was pushed up against it. Her chest heaved up and down and Parker eyes roamed her form, taking in every detail.

Parker wasn't scaring her but Mac was very curious.

His index finger trailed up her arm resulting in goose bumps chasing after his touch.

Very curious indeed.

His plump lips lowered to her ear, "don't ask questions you don't care to know the answer to" he pressed a kiss to her a temple, "we are wearing red to homecoming. I'll pick you up at your house at 4 PM" and he walked away.

Mac was in disbelief by the whole interaction. He not only told her what to do, he ignored the issues at hand.

"How dare you! We kissed and you say nothing and then tell me homecoming plans, this is how I know you don't like me the way you say you do. All you do is lie and say pretty words but they don't mean anything!"

I'm the large and empty hall, Parker pivoted and grabbed the arm of a visibly upset Mac and pulled her into a janitor closet, she stumbled in knocking down a broom and wet floor sign, with a swiftness, he pushed her up against the metal door.

His lips were on hers in a second devouring her mouth so quickly that Mac couldn't even keep up with the movement of his lips. He bit her glossy bottom lip
getting her to open her mouth and suckled on her tongue causing her to moan.

His large and warm hands were holding her by her hips, his right hand trailed up her torso and gently gripped her neck angling her face upwards. His hands left her neck and tangled in her mess of a hair. His lips left hers with a suction sound, she felt the grip on her hair as he pulled it backwards so she could look directly into his stormy blue eyes.

"I want you so bad that I ache" she felt his growing erection against her torso and her eyes widened in shock at his arousal.

"Is this what you wanted? To feel me, for me to confess that the kiss fucked with my mind. Because I dont think you can handle my response to the accusations you are throwing out. I'm not okay right now, so it wouldn't be what you think."

"What would it be?" Mac breathed out, her voice quivering as her arousal increased.

His face was directly in front of hers "They don't involve clothes"

Mac sputtered trying to find the words to respond but found none.

Silently, he adjusted her shirt and smoothed out her hair gathering it up into a ponytail that was left on his wrist from doing Paige's hair that morning. 

He pulled out of a sheet of paper and a pen out of his backpack, "write down your number" he demanded.

Mac was so lost in everything that just happened that she followed his directions with no questions, finally providing him with her number.

He took the paper from her and stuffed it in his backpack.

Parker chuckled darkly at her reaction "Go to class Mac and don't forget what I said."

☆☆☆

Word count: 1650+

Not edited!

A/n: Parker isn't playing y'all.  Don't think the conflict is resolved -  Mac is stubborn. A slight filler chapter, it was needed to transition into homecoming! That night Is going to be a MESS! Also note that for us this is happening in like 8 chapters, in their time almost 3 months Parker and Mac have been "hanging out"

Hope you all enjoyed a different side of Parker.

Be well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 8 9
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ. ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ...
1.8K 185 15
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
544K 22.8K 63
เผ„ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ˆ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ!" ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ...
1.3K 43 13
๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž...