ChaosDimension Neptunia

By XxFlame_HazexX

After getting sucked in by the chaos emeralds, Alex is now stuck with the goddesses as he finds a way to reco... More

Bio
Departing An Old Life
Arrival Into A New Life
A Confrontation With The Others
Alex vs. Green Heart
Alex vs Black Heart
The Mangekyou Awakens
The Gamindustri Adventure Begins
The Land Of Green Pastures, Leanbox
A Calamity(Leanbox II)
Leanbox III(Judge's Attack)
Leanbox IV/Finale(Final Moments with Vert)
Lowee I(Arrival+White Emerald)
Lowee II(Bonding with Rom)
Lowee III(Rom Kidnapped+Talk with Ram)
Lowee IV(Rising Hatred)
Lowee V(Curse Mark Awaken)
Lowee VI/Finale(Final Moments With The Loweean CPU's)
Lastation I(Arrival)
Lastation II(Hanging with Uni)
Lastation III(Realization, To The Junkyard)
Lastation IV(Alex vs Brave)
Lastation V(Fending Off The Rest)
Lastation VI/Finale(Final Moments With Lastation Sisters)
Decision Time
Planeptune I(The Cloaked Figure)
Planeptune II(Purple Heart Challenged)
Planeptune III(Alex vs Purple Heart)
Planeptune IV/Finale(Brave's Last Stand)
ASIC Battle I(Tricked)
ASIC Battle II(Sacrificed)
ASIC Battle III(The Former Goddess's Gifts)
ASIC Battle IV(The EMS Awakens)
ASIC Battle V/Finale(The Last Stand)
Epilogue(A Truth Revealed)
Special(New Power+Hidden Goddess)

Alex vs. White Heart

1.3K 26 15
By XxFlame_HazexX

Three days after Alex and the three CPU's meeting ended up with a not so friendly duel challenge, Histoire arranged for the arena to host a public exhibition of their fight. And on those three short days, the news of the match spread all over Gamindustri like wildfire. Through radios, television and even newspapers. Every single type of media on Gamindustri spoke about it non-stop. And the excitement exploded within the populations as well, since hundreds of people from Planeptune and even the other nations travelled to see what they considered would be one of the most amazing fights of the century.

"Wowzers! That's a lot of people!" Said Neptune while sweat dropping while looking around her at the massive amounts of people waiting with excitement and hype for the match to start. "Even I'm feeling nervous" Added Compa while feeling the pressure of the crowds.

IF, who both dressed as a referee and was spying from the corner of a hallway connecting to the main battlefield, turned around and looked at Alex. "Are you sure you still want to do this?" "It's not like I can bail out now...Besides, there's something I have to check"

Alex said the last part of his sentence with a lower voice, which made it go unnoticed by the guild member. "Well...If there's nothing else, I'll go announce the match. Try not to get killed out there, okay?" Said IF while looking at Alex, who nodded in agreement. With nothing else to say, she got out into the open and took hold of a microphone before speaking to all of the people looking at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the coliseum!" She said as the crowd's hype intensified "Today's fight, as many of you might know, is a special one! Today's fighters will be the CPU of Lastation, Black Heart. The CPU of Leanbox, Green Heart and the CPU of Lowee, White Heart against the swordsman of unknown skill and origin, Alex Ōtsutsuki!"

As he heard IF saying his name being, the young man got up and headed out into the arena where the three goddesses were already waiting for him.

The crowd then shared their opinions of Alex. "That's the guy the goddesses are going to fight?" "Woah, he's gonna get so destroyed!" "I thought he'd be...taller....with a deeper voice"

The hype and excitement among the people diminished as some changed their excited yelling to chatter which were a bit too easy to hear for the liking of the CPUs and the young man. It seemed as though everyone expected the challenger to be a much more impressive individual. But Alex hardly looked different from an average person. That and since he was 13 he was still a child.

(Alex: Call me a child again and I'm gonna fucking kill you!)
(Okay okay calm down!)

Needless to say, this was disappointing for the crowd. "Oh man...I went and used all my allowance to see this fight...I really hope I didn't just waste it" "Hey buddy! Try to last more than half a second!" Yelled a random guy before breaking into laughter

"Everyone's underestimating Ally!" Said Compa with concern while looking around at the people laughing at him "I think it's because their expectations were a bit too high..." Replied Nepgear "That's rude! Even if he looks like a total loser, Alex is actually really strong!" Yelled out an angry Neptune

Ignoring the crowd, and Neptune, Alex stood in front of IF and the tree goddesses. "So...ready to kneel down and beg?" Asked White Heart Alex didn't answer, simply stared at White heart with a neutral stare "Let's see how long you can keep that chill face of yours after I crush it!" She said. "So, which one of us will you fight first?" Asked Black Heart "Maybe we should decide by drawing lots" Proposed Green Heart. "Since this is a 3v1 fight and he was the challenged, Alex has the right to choose the order of his opponents" Said IF.

Everyone turned their heads to look at the young man again. "So who will you fight first?" Asked IF. "Come on, hurry up and choose me so I can break your freaking jaw already!" Snarled White heart while cracking her fists.

After a moment of silent staring, Alex lowered his head and looked at IF again. "I'll fight all three"

(You weren't serious right?)
(Alex: Of course not. I'm always reactive instead of proactive.)

"Wh-What?!" Asked IF with concern "Hey...I know you're confident in your strength and all, but fighting three goddesses at the same time is insane!" IF knew Alex's strength showed lots of potential as she had tagged along with him more than once during his quests, but fighting against three goddesses at the same time was nothing short of suicidal.

"Ah! Enough chit chat already! Let's just get on with it!" Shouted White Heart. "If you're so eager, then you go first..." Said Green heart while turning her head to look at White Heart. "I agree...Besides, 3v1 would be too easy." Black Heart and Green heart told IF their decision of letting Lowee's CPU to be the first one to fight. She nodded in agreement with it and then turned around to announced it to the crowd.

Alex took a look at White Heart's appearance.

She had the appearance of a young girl with a petite and slim figure. Her eyes were a crimson red, and her skin was very fair. Her hair was a sky-blue color, kept mostly free, and is of short length, barring her bangs, which reached down to her stomach. Her attire consisted of a tight battle-suit, which is white and had minor touches of blue lining. The top itself appeared as a swimsuit-like armor. The sleeves of this were detached, and reached all the way to her shoulder, with a pair of gauntlets being equipped on both of them, and mechanical like devices connecting the joint (elbow-forearm) of the sleeve.

"Ohhh...So Lady White Heart is going first!?" "This is gonna be good!"

"Well then, once the counter reaches zero, the match will begin!" Said IF while pointing up at the large red counter on the top of the arena.

The counter started on then and slowly went down with a deep echoing sound for every number. Once it reached zero, White Heart grabbed her axe with both hands dashed towards Alex at full speed. She was Completely ready to slice him in half. "Prepare yourself!"

Without hesitating, White Heart attacked Alex countless times with her Axe. Her slashes were brutal and relentless along with being very powerful, but Alex managed to dodged most of them and successfully block the few that he couldn't move away from. "Not bad! Let's see how long you can last!"

Lowee's CPU noticed her opponent could keep up with her pace, which motivated her to go at it more intensely and attack with even more speed and strength, but nonetheless he still managed to hold his ground. 'I can see it...As long as I can see it, I can handle it!' Alex thought.

Thanks to his constant fights, wars, and battles he had back in his dimension, Alex learned the basics of fighting and knew that the most important aspect of a battle was being able to dodge or block the attacks. Alex attacked a few times as well, but White Heart would always manage to block them or dodge much more easily than him .

After a moment of constant attack exchanges and axe clashing against sword, both fighters stopped and took a step back to catch their breath.

"Whoa, that guy is actually pretty good!" "Yeah, I thought he wouldn't last a minute..."

Despite being visibly more tired than Lowee's CPU, the crowd was witnessing something amazing. Alex, who in their eyes was a little more than a random young kid with either a lot of guts a severe lack of brains, not only was challenging a goddess but was even capable of holding his ground.

"Maybe White Heart isn't that strong..."

At this point, White Heart's anger began to cloud her judgement. The words of the crowd taking favor towards him meant more than simple acknowledgement. She was being underestimated, seen as weak enough for a random human to challenge her and probably even win. Or at least that's what the boiling blood on her head made her think. "Damn it! Try taking on this!" She said while charging towards him once again "Zerstorung!" "Stop! Are you trying to kill him!?" Shouted Black Heart.

Without listening to Black Heart's words, White Heart began to spin around to gain momentum. She then got closer to Alex and hit him with all of her might. The young man tried to block it, but the sheer force of the blow sent him flying away and crashing against the wall with enough force to break it and raise a cloud of dust. "Alex!" Yelled Compa and Nepgear while getting up from their seats.

After the attack, White Heart's head cooled off enough for her to snap back to her senses. And once she saw the wall of smoke and the destruction she caused, she felt slightly concerned about her actions. "Crap, I think I overdid it..." She said while sweat dropping.

(Alex: Ya think?)
(Blanc: Shut up!)

"Blanc! What the hell were you thinking!?" Yelled Black Heart. "Don't you think you exaggerated a little?" Added Green Heart with her eyes closed. White Heart turned around and yelled at the other two goddesses "I know, damn it! I just got a bit too hot headed!?" "And because of that you had to kill him!?" Snarled Black Heart "That wasn't my intention!"

White Heart turned around and looked at the cloud of dust. "I just wanted to beat him up a bit, not kill him..." She said before lowering her head and closing her eyes "...Are you happy now, you dumb fucker?"

"Of course...I'm not..."

(Neptune: Of course the main character lives. Very original.)
(Oh shut up! You have plot armor as well!)
(Neptune: What!? I don't have plot armor! Haven't you seen the Conqu *has her mouth covered*)
(We don't talk about that anymore.)

White Heart suddenly opened her eyes and raised her head, just in time to see the cloud dissipating, revealing Alex standing up. "Don't go killing me off so easily..." "Alex!" "Thank Goodness...He's still alive" Said Compa with relief.

Despite being noticeably banged up, he was still alive. His clothes were slightly torn up, and there was some minor bleeding from his mouth and forehead along with a few bruises here and there, but the most notable damage was something far worse.

"Hey...your arm!"

White Heart, just like everyone else in the coliseum, looked with shock at Alex's left arm. His shoulder was dislocated, causing his arm to hang floppily like a rag doll's lifeless limb.

"Ohhh man...that's gotta hurt!" Said one man among the crowd while making a pained expression

White Heart turned her head and looked at IF. "Hey! Call off the fight!"

"I'm not done yet..."

Both girls turned their heads and looked at Alex. "Are you crazy!? There's no way you can fight with that floppy arm!" Yelled IF while looking at him.

Alex looked at his arm again for a moment before turning his sword around and putting the handle on his mouth and biting hard on it. He then placed his right hand on his dislocated arm and took a deep breath. "Wait! What are you-?"

Without any warning, Alex abruptly forced his shoulder back into place. The disturbing sound of his bones getting back in place echoed through the entire arena, making nearly everyone feel a chill run down their spines. He lowered his head and bit the sword harder as his eyes widened. He was feeling an intense pain because of his little stunt, but nonetheless managed to put his shoulder back in place. Just moving his arm caused a throbbing burning sensation, but at the very least he got back the ability to use it. 'That...should do...' He thought while looking at his left hand and clenching it a few times before looking at White Heart again.

"What the hell are you thinking!?" Yelled Lowee's CPU, who was still sweating after seeing what he did. Alex slowly grabbed the sword out of his mouth and took a few breaths before speaking. "If I say I'm not done yet, I'm not done yet!" He then looked at IF in wait to hear her decision. "Th-The contender is still capable of fighting, the match will continue!"

Although she didn't want to resume the fight, she had no choice since Alex was in condition to continue. "Whoa! Did you see what that guy just did!?" Said another man from the crowd while looking at the guy sitting next to him. "That was hardcore!"

White Heart closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them to look at Alex, who took an assault stance and got ready to continue the fight, with an angry expression. "Argh, fine! If that's how you want it, then I'll just knock your lights out!" White Heart suddenly jumped and lunged forward. "Tanzerin Trompe!" She shouted, landing on the ground with a massive impact. "He should be down now." Said White Heart. However, to her surprise.

"Nice move there, barely dodged it."

(Neptune: He lives again! All hail plot armor!)
(Alex: When's she gonna stop?)
(Probably never.)

White Heart was shocked as she looked back to see Alex with a small scratch on his left shoulder. However White Heart noticed something peculiar about his eyes.

'Wait, weren't his eyes black? They've changed to red like mine.'

"Let's resume shall we," said Alex as he dashed forward. White Heart charged another sideways slash but this time, Alex simply ducked and moved up with an upward slash.

White Heart was easily able to dodge but Alex dashed quickly behind her and went for a downward slash. White Heart moved away leading to Alex's right hand touching White Heart's back unknowingly leaving a mark.

White Heart was getting annoyed at Alex's sudden increase in speed and wanted to end it. White Heart once again jumped and lunged toward Alex with a Tanzerin Tromphe as she put more energy into it leading to a bigger impact.  White Heart then took towards the skies. 'I know he dodged that. I'll just pick him off from above.'

Out from the smoke a dagger was thrown at White Heart as she simply moved slightly to the right. 'What was he trying to accomplish with that?'

Out of nowhere, Alex suddenly flashed and appeared right behind White Heart with a dagger in his hand allowing White Heart to see the dagger itself.

"Checkmate." And with those final words, Alex turned around and slammed a blue spiraling orb into White Heart's back.

"RASENGAN!"

Contact was made as White Heart was shot downward crashing onto the ground leaving a cloud of smoke as Alex landed back on the ground.

No one could see what was happening on ground level due to all the smoke. After the smoke cleared up, Blanc was unconscious on the floor back in human form while Alex is was still standing.

"And your winner is Alex!" Shouted IF as the crowd went insane. "Woah! What just happened!?" "Did he just beat Lady White Heart!?"

The crowd went from shocked yells, to slow silence. Alex felt as if everyone would think he would brag about his victory. However, he didn't.

He walked towards Blanc trying to wake her up. "Hey come on, get up." Alex said shaking Blanc.

After a couple of shakes Blanc regained consciousness. "I'd thought you'd leave me here to celebrate?" "I'm not that much of an asshole, besides, I gotta give credit where credits due. Your an amazing opponent. You may not be fast but I like your strength. In other words..." Alex paused briefly before bowing and saying,"Thank you for this match Lady White Heart, I appreciate it."

At first, Blanc was shocked. Just 3 days ago he said they were useless and now here he is bowing in front of her using Lady to address her.

"L-Look up dammit, your embarrassing me." Said Blanc slightly blushing being fortunate Alex didn't see as Alex looked up to see Blanc smiling back.

"Thank you as well. I guess we should hand shake, right?" "Nah, I got something better." Said Alex as he held out his fist for a fist bump. Blanc was surprised he chose something so childish over mature, however she complied and returned the fist bump leading the crowd to roar in excitement.

With Noire and Vert
"So Vert, What did you think about the kid? To me, he isn't all that powerful." Said Noire. "While you maybe right Noire, I can tell he has some kind of power he has yet to show. I intend to have him reveal it to me before I defeat him." Said Vert next to Noire. "Well, good luck Vert. I can't wait to see that boy laying on the ground humiliated and defeated." Said Noire in her goddess form, Black Heart. "Don't worry Noire. I'll make sure he doesn't get overconfident." Said Vert in her goddess form, Green Heart.

Next Time: Alex vs Green Heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 285 50
What started out as a simple meet and greet with the CPUs would end up turning into a large scale adventure. One that no one could expect. HyperDimen...
93K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
8.5K 66 8
A collection of one shot reader stories involving (some of) the Neptunia girls. These were moved from my DeviantArt account due to loss of interest o...
7.4K 101 27
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...