11.11 : e.d. x e.c.

By heyitsf_

sequel to emmy. if you love me let me know. More

Sequel.
Prologue.
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
comment !
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
update
25
Ephemeral.
New book!

II

2.5K 71 26
By heyitsf_

"You're amazing. Thank you Emmy." She smiles, kissing my forehead.

I rub my eyes, trying to get the past out of head. I cant keep living like this. I walk over to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I throw on a random outfit and head out.

Only place that I can think right now is the grocery store.

My phone blows up with notifications but I ignore it everyday. I cant remember the last time I used social media. My days just consists of sleeping. But there's always one day out of the whole week that I look forward to.

Tuesday.

I still watch him. And his videos. The only thing that can put a smile on my face.

I park into the lot and get out of my care. I plug in my headphones walking into the store. I decided to buy some mac n cheese and make it at home.

Try doing something productive.

I walk into the aisle, my head hanging low. I stare at my feet continuing to walk until I bump into a hard wall. But what felt more like a hard body.

"Ow," I rub my forehead.

"I am so sorry," I feel two hands on my shoulder, and hear a familiar voice.

It couldn't be.

It can't be.

Please don't be.

Him.

My eyes slowly rise, meeting his. His hands let go of my sides, and fall down to his.

I wasn't sure what to do. What do I do?

Talk you moron.

How can I talk? What would I say? 'Hey we haven't talked or seen each other in three months because I cheated on you, how've you been?'

No, just say sorry.

I didn't have the balls to do that. But somehow the words stumbled out.

"Sorry," I whisper, averting my eyes elsewhere, and quickly walking past him.

My eyes quickly search for the Kraft box through the shelves.

They spot the box and I grab two, walking out of the aisle. I felt relieved, that I was out of there. But I felt like shit, that I saw him.

I pay for both of my items and head back to my car.

And that's when I had the crazy idea.

I need to get my mind off of things.

I need some company.

I need a friend.

I need a source of comfort.

I need someone I can talk to and will understand.

I need someone who will give me joy.

I need a dog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 1.2K 34
We loved each other but couldn't resist the games
216K 4K 61
If you've read secret sister, than this is the sequel. If I told you a synopsis, you wouldn't be surprise when you're readying so 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Also becau...
3.2K 240 25
Trilogy to Younger The beginning of the rest of their lives.