My Mate |Yoonmin|✔️

By Mai_Spring

Min Yoongi is secretely a werewolf who soon discovers who his mate is. But, how will he feel about his new di... More

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
Sorry | 6 |
Werewolf | 7 |
GN Jiminie | 8 |
Telling Jin | 9 |
Not Yet | 10 |
Mia | 11 |
Mia Pt.2 | 12 |
Sexuality | 13 |
Her Number | 14 |
Dramatic? | 15 |
I Want More | 16 |
Whats A Mate? | 17 |
A Helping Hand | 18 |
Breakfast With The Evil | 19 |
Wolves | 20 |
LY | 21 |
Jealousy & Games | 22 |
In My Arms | 23 |
M8 | 24 |
I Lied.. | 25 |
Not A Chapter Lol
Happy Birthday | 26 |
Secrets | 27 |
My Mate | 28 |
I Know Your Secret | 29 |
Werewolf | 30 |
WORLDTOURBITCH
💜HELLO💜
❗️NOT A DRILL❗️
Update
AAAAAAAA100kLABSAKBZSK
EDITING
OH

Drunk | 5 |

27.7K 1K 398
By Mai_Spring

~3rd PERsOn POV~

    After Yoongi had just heard the words that he never thought he would hear, he had to ask for reassurance from being so shook by what his mother said. Jimin? Jimin his mate? There is no way. Yoongi couldn't even have a normal conversation with this boy, how could he possibly be the one. Maybe he can't speak correctly to Jimin because he's his mate.

    He had never thought that his mate would turn out to be one of his other members, and he for sure never thought that it was going to be a male. Maybe Jimin isn't his mate. Maybe his mom is wrong. She never usually is wrong,
But there's still a chance that she might be. All Yoongi wanted to do in this moment was ball up in his bed and sleep, and just not overthink things.

    As Yoongi made his way to the door, it opened before he could put his fingers over the knob. "Yoongi?" Jin asked while walking out of the door, making yoongi stumble back to where he was to begin with. "Why are you outside?"

    "I could ask you the same thing, mother" Yoongi scoffed at him.

    "Hey, I'm older than you, show respect you ungrateful kid."

    "You're barely even older than me," Yoongi pouted at Jin. "How am I a kid?"

    "Stop dodging my question," Jin said, forcing Yoongi to sit down with him on the same seat that Yoongi had sat on during his call with his mother. "Why are you out here? Who were you talking to?" Jin asked.

    "You heard me talking? Why do you stalk me?"

    "If you don't answer me," Jin looked straight into his eyes "I will make your life so miserable, it isn't even funny."

    "Fine."

    "Fine what?"

    "Well, if you must know, I was on the phone with my mother, because I had a problem with Park Jimin."

    "What did Jimin do?" Jin asked, concerned and in fight mode, ready to scold Jiminie for whatever reason.

    "No," yoongi said quickly "nothing bad. It's just.."

    "What? What is it Yoongi, I don't have all day to listen to you and your slow speeches."

    "I called my mother, and I told her that here lately- well, no- ever since I first met Jimin, I've always had this weird feeling about him. And it's not weird in a bad way, it's in a good way. But it's a good way that I don't know how to react or feel about, so I asked her what was wrong with me."

"And?" Seokjin asked with a questionable look.

"And what?" Yoongi asked, confused at what Jin had said. "Oh my lord, Yoongi. Do I have to spell out everything to you? What did your mom say about it?" Jin rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air, waiting for an answer that fully satisfied his concerns.

"Oh.." Yoongi looked down at the wooden staircase that led to the ground, and then continued. "My mom told me that she thinks Jimin may or may not be my mate."

Jin looked at Yoongi with another confused expression as if he was asking what he meant by the word mate.

"A mate means- it's kinda like- ugh I don't know how to explain this, I mean hell I barely even know. I never listen to anybody." Yoongi said and then suddenly remembered what his mom had told him about mates after he had been scolded one day for saying he wanted to be forever alone and that he would be better off mateless.

"Having a mate is like having a soulmate. It's like a bond that can't be broken, an attachment to someone. You mark your mate to let other werewolves know that your mate is yours and yours only. But to fully bond with your mate, you have to actually mate if you catch my drift. It makes your bond seal, and makes it impossible to drift apart." Yoongi looked up to see Seokjin with a completely open mouth and eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"What?" Yoongi asked uncomfortably. "Did I say something wrong? Is there a ghost behind me? Oh god, is Jimin behind me?" Yoongi turned around and let out a sigh of relief once he saw nobody.

"You mean to tell me that you and Jimin are meant to be together?" Jin asked, mouth still open and eyebrows raised.

"Well, when you put it that way.." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows

"You are the one who put it that way, not me!" Jin practically yelled at Yoongi, causing him to flinch.

"Shh, what if someone can hear us?"

"You need to do something about this. What if this messes with performance? Or what if Jimin doesn't like you in that way and completely rejects you? Then what the hell do we do?" Yoongi's eyes changed colors at the thought of Jimin rejecting him and he felt a pain in his chest and he frowned.

"Yoongi?" Jin asked, waving a hand in front of him. "Yoongi, someone's coming. Change your eyes colors before I rip them out out you." Jin said as Namjoon came out of the door with a bag and phone in his hand.

"Hey Joonie. Where ya going?" Jin sat up in his seat and put on a large and sweet smile.

"I'm going to the store, wanna go with me?" Namjoon asked while smiling back, showing his iconic dimples.

"Well duh." Jin chuckled and faced Yoongi with a death stare. "You need to fix this for your own sake and everyone else's too." He said before smiling back at Namjoon and heading towards him and they walked down the stairs and out of Yoongi's view.

——
~Yoongi's POV~

Fix my problem? There is no way to fix what destiny called for. Destiny knows what it's doing, even though I have no damn clue what this bitch was thinking by giving me the worst choice of a mate. I don't even talk to Jimin, how could I spend the rest of my miserable life with him? He doesn't even like me. I literally pushed him into the wall last night just to cover the fact that he made me feel for once in my life.

It's true. I've never felt such an amazing electrical shocking feeling in my body until I pushed Jimin. I touched Jimin for the first time, and it was only because I pushed him. What the hell Min Yoongi? Nice going. Now you'll live forever alone, and live as an idiot. Maybe I should just take a nap. That will help for sure. Or maybe alcohol? Ooh! Maybe both.

Well, that's the story of how I'm now sitting in the hallway- Drunk, lonely, and with more pain than I had before. I thought the suffering of my thoughts would go away if I drank,
But instead I have even more thoughts filling my brain. Things got worse once I realized that I share a room with my mate who doesn't even like me. Maybe I'm over exaggerating, maybe he doesn't even hate me and I'm just making excuses to not deal with this mate thing.

I never had wanted a mate before. I used to always tell my mom and dad that I wanted to focus on my music and focus on myself. Now here I am. Getting drunk to get rid of my thoughts besides sitting at my desk writing music and being healthy and living a super duper joyful life. Shit, I'm useless right now. Why can't I be more like Hoseok?

I try to pick up my phone and make my way to my room to go for option two: a nap, but I trip over a cord instead. Damnit. Who puts an outlet right inside a wall just for people to practically beg to trip? I can't walk anywhere because these damn plugs everywhere. I look around the hall to see that there aren't even any plugs or outlets in the wall, I just tripped over a piece of carpet that had been lifting up from the flooring. Or maybe I had tripped over my feet, I don't know.

I grab the wall to try to keep my balance and walk to my dorm door and twist the knob the wrong way, and then trying to do it the right way, just to realize that it was locked. So, I bang on the door. "Jimin!?" I yell at the door "U-unlock the door!" I feel my headache getting worse and my eyes slowly start to fade into black, but I open them once again to reveal Jimin in front of me with the door wide open.

"The door wasn't even locked," Jimin looked at me in confusion, then he looked at me with a worried look. That was all I saw before my eyes completely shut and I felt my body falling to the cold ground in front of Jimin, who was gasping and running forward.

——

~Jimin's POV~

For some unknown reason, Yoongi had failed to stay up straight, and was slurring his words. I soon realized that he was drunk only after the fact that he had just fell in my arms completely passed out. As he fell in my arms, I could feel a weird feeling, but decided to look past it. Why the hell did he drink so much? It's Thursday and it's only the evening. This man must be in some serious shit, or maybe just got broken up with, but he sure as heck doesn't seem fine to me.

So, since he absolutely looked like shit, I decided to carry him to his bed and tuck him in. I went to our bathroom and came back out with a wet towel to put over his head. I also went to the kitchen to grab him a bottle of water, and I put it next to him on his bedside table.

As I was in the bathroom searching for pain medicine, I noticed that Yoongi had what seemed like at least fifteen sets of eye contacts. I was never one to snoop, but seeing as I had no medicine, I decided to look in Yoongi's side of the cabinets. He has so many sets of eye contacts. He has so many contacts but he only has two colors. He has a half and half of dark brown and a light gray.

Why does this man need so many contacts? He doesn't have bad eyesight, so then who needs a million pairs of the same colors? I have only two sets of contacts. I have one gray and one blue. I do tend to wear them a lot, and they're noticeable, but I've never noticed that yoongi wore contacts. Is he wearing them now? I hope not because I'm not forcing him awake to take his lenses out, that's for sure. I've heard how hard it is to wake him, and he's already hurt me once. I'm not risking it again tonight.

Anyways, I finally found the pain medicine and put it beside his water, and I left a cute little note on top on Yoongi's pillow with a sticky note off of his desk.

"If you ever pass out on me again, don't expect me to act like so nice again. Be Grateful.
~Love, Jiminie <3"

Yes. Even though Min Yoongi did shove me into a wall last night, I do forgive and forget a lot. Even though he hasn't asked for forgiveness, I still think that nobody should be left passed out on the floor. Especially if I'm going to be their roommate for the next however long they want us to stay here.

As I looked over at Yoongi and realized he was asleep with furrowed eyebrows and a pained and a distressed look on his face, I realized that he for sure was in some sort of pain before he had gotten drunk. "You must have some hard ass feelings right now, you look so uncomfortable." I mumbled quietly and slowly made my way over to his bed again and sat next to him.

As I sat down, I heard Yoongi mumble something in his sleep, so I decided to get a little closer to hear what he was saying. While I was listening to him, I hadn't noticed that he had also turned over to face me and he had suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me down with him.

Is this bitch trying to sleep cuddle? Hell no! I need out of this. Dear lord, Jinnie would stab me if he saw me right now. But for some reason I kind of actually enjoy this feeling- Wait no. Get up Jiminie, what the hell?

I tried to stand up slowly, Yoongi grabbed me even harder and mumbled a slight "no" before finally loosening his grip on me. Wait what? Why did he say "no" and then let go of me? That's not how that usually works.

I stand to my feet and look over the sleeping Yoongi who had a small smile on his face and he was cuddled into the bed with his hands in between his legs. He looks so cute while he's sleeping, why can't he look like this when he's awake too?

I finally made my way over to my bed and got under the blanket and turned to face the wall away from Yoongi. That's the most I've ever interacted with him before. I smiled to myself but then I realized.. he was drunk. And he passed out on me. He's not even going to remember anything in the morning.

He's probably going to be disappointed that I just so happened to be the one who cared enough to help him out. Or maybe he'll get mad at me again and push me into another wall. Guess I will have to wait and see tomorrow.

~

*Pushes you into a wall* (also, it took me literally 20 minutes to fix all the typos, idk why there was so many)

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 6.2K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
97.5K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
163K 7.5K 58
Park Jimin lives in a world where werewolves exist. He was abandoned by his pack without really understanding or knowing why. He couldn't know that...
26.5K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...