Numb.

By storiesbyterrah

"Alex Perez, he's pleasured almost every woman in the world. And I'm gonna make sure i'm the last." More

Numb.
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
17 pt. 2
18

6

11.5K 615 278
By storiesbyterrah

(sorry guys my senior year started and im hella busy)

I was ready to go to the coffee shop. I had on a pink maxi skirt, a black plain crop top, and my strappy sandals. I avoided wearing anything that Daysia gave me because it was not needed. My hair was still wavy though, but that didn't matter. I couldn't believe Jacob was Alex. This was mind blowing. Jacob was in love with me, and my dumbass avoided him. I actually did like him, I was worried about my popularity.

I was on instagram, liking people's photos and accepting follow requests until 3 o' clock hit. I go to my kitchen, getting a water bottle and drinking it. For the first time,

I was nervous.

All those balls I had to approach Jacob, and now I'm scared. I look at the time. 2:59. I search for my car keys, find them, and I go outside, blocking the sun and I pull out of my apartment complex. I drive as quick as I can to the coffee shop. I really wanted to see him, but I didn't. I really feel bad about all that happened back in high school. I arrive, and I pull in a parking spot. I sit in the parking lot, biting my nails. I finally turn off my car and I get out of the car walking into the coffee shop. I quickly spot Jacob, and I sit across from him. He has on shades, and he has on all black.

"Um. Hey." I say, crossing my legs.

"Oh, don't be nervous now." He said, kind of laughing.

"Look, Jacob-"

"Don't call me that. My name is Alex." He says, looking down. Now I was turning red from embarrassment.

"Alex. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was not in the mood that day, I mean-"

"It's fine. No biggie. Whatever. I am the most loved man in the world today. I mean, I went from being a fucking geek to a sex God. I have no reason to be mad." He explains. I hate the fact that he has on those glasses because I cannot tell the true emotions he's feeling.

I just look at him. If this would of been before I found out who he really was, I would of jumped on him now. But, now I can just feel for him.

"How many women have you had sex with? Truthfully." I just ask.

"To be honest?" he pulls out a black book and goes through it.

"About 9,000. He answers. My eyes go wide. I didn't even want to talk about this anymore.

"Look, I don't wanna talk anymore." I get up, and he grabs my hand and sits me back down.

"Did you think I did not want to fuck you? Everytime you came up to me, I stopped myself from fucking the shit outta you. Honest." He bites his lip.

"You weren't the only one suffering Tia." He whispers.

I blush a little then I bite my lip. I take off his glasses.

"Then why didn't you just... Fuck me?" I ask.

"I don't know. I don't see you as one of my customers. I see you as Tia. My old friend. And I don't just wanna fuck you and you just.....pay me." He explains. Butterflies are storming in my stomach. I don't know what to say or do. I want to kiss him, but I'm too nervous. I can feel my face getting warm. I am so fucking nervous.

"What's wrong with you? You had so much confidence." Alex says.

"I just." I say.

"Hey, I still wanna fuck you." He blurts out.

"When?" I ask, getting horny. I bite my lip and look at him in the eyes.

"Hmm." He thinks. I roll my eyes. He's still a dickhead.

"I don't know. When it happens, it happens. But it's going to happen." He says, smiling. I give him a annoyed look.

"Whatever Alex. I'll see you." I get up, leaving looking back and he's looking at me.

The next day I decided to use August number. We've been talking all morning. Now, he's telling me he wants to hang out. I told him where I stay and he said he's coming to get me. So now, I'm putting on my outfit. I'm wearing a white halter top, some light demin shorts and my pastel pink kimono. I put on my white platform shoes.

I put on my pink lipgloss and spray on my perfume. I get a text from August saying he's outside. I exit my apartment, locking my door and I get in his car.

"Hey. You look gorgeous." He says in his New Orleand accent.

"Thank you! So where you wanna go?"

"I know this bomb ass resteraunt. They serve New Orleans food. We going." He says, pulling off. He turns on the radio and Beyonce is playing. He hums to her and I notice how on beat he is.

"You can sing?" I ask.

"Some like that." He answers,

"Sing for me." I say. He lifts his eyebrows. "Uhh. One day." He says nervously. I nod. It's so cute that he's nervous.

We arrive and outside of the resteraunt, there are horns, and saxophones playing. I see August smiling at me.

"This food is bomb you'll see." he says and he gets out of the car, opening my door for me. I get out, smiling at him. Damn he's fine.

We both go inside and order a table for two. We get seated, and August orders a water and I order a sprite.

"So, how long you been living in NYC?" I ask.

"About a year. I came down here from New Orleans because a producer wanted me to record with him, and we've got a big project coming up."

"Sounds niceeee." I say. "I still wanna hear you sing." I say laughing.

"You will, girl." He says and the waiter brings us our drinks.

"So, what will it be?" He asks.

August orders for both of us. We end up getting the same thing.

I notice a famailar afro across from us staring at me. I notice he's with Jhene. I try not to make a face.

"Anyways August," I put my hand on his, and now we're holding hands. I don't know why I did this.

"You got any family down here?" As August is answering me, I couldn't help but to look again, and Alex got up, and he grabs Jhenes ass, and kisses her neck, looking at me the whole time. I tense up, causing me to squeeze Augusts hand.

"Ow." He laughs. "Are you ok ma?"

"Y-yeah I'm perfectly fine." I smile. I was beyond pissed. Why the fuck are they here?! Why is he trying to make me jealous?! I get out my iPhone, and I text Alex.

Whatever you are doing, it's not working. 😑😒

What do you mean, Tia? I'm simply on a date with Jhene, and after I'm gonna fuck her senseless.

I turn off my phone. Then our food comes to the table. I look at it.

"It's called Gumbo. Yo it don't look like much, but it's fye." He says, digging in.

It literally looks like someone just put something together. I get my spoon and taste it.

"This is so good!" I say smiling. I take two more bites and from the corner of my eye I see Jhene get up and go towards the bathroom. I look directly at Alex and he picks up his lemon and he licks all over it and he sucks on it and he winks at me, I quickly look away, and I bite my lip, looking at August with lust. He catches me looking and lifts his eyebrows.

"You aight, Tia? You been acting weird this whole date."

"I-I gotta go." I put down my spoon and I quickly walk past Alex walking out the resteraunt.

"Tia!" He calls after me, and I keep walking.

August grabs my waist and he pulls me to him. He grabs both of my hands, and I look up at him.

"What happened in there? Are you ok?" He asks.

"I saw my ex." I lied.

"Really?" He asked not believing me.

"Yes." I say.

"Well I'll take you home."

We both walk to the car and he opens the door for me. I was so damn horny after Alex was sucking that damn lemon. Damn him for that. August pulls off and he gets to my house in no time.

"We need to do this again, but next time, tell me what's on your mind ma." He says, opening my car door. I get out and I reach for a hug and he hugs me, and I pull him closer. He smells so good.

We both pull away and he caresses my face and he leans down and pecks me, and I bite his lip and before I know it, we are both all over each other. We kiss until I unlock my door, and we both fall on my couch, kissing and he gets on top of me, I feel him getting hard between my legs. He begins to suck on my neck and he grinds hard between my legs and I moan and grind back.

He also groans and he begins to unbutton my shorts but he stops.

"What happened?" I ask, he gets off of me, and I sit up. Not this bullshit again.

"We moving too fast Tia. Come on we just met." He says. I just nod. There was no point in arguing.

"You right." I say. August kisses me on my forehead.

"I'll see you around." He says, leaving my apartment. I sigh. I get off the couch and I text Ray telling him everything that happened. I throw my phone on the couch and I turn on the TV and my doorbell rings. I go to my door and answer it. It's Alex. 

My face frowns up. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He walks in. He is staring at my neck. 

"So he gave you a hickey?" He points. I cover my neck. "What the hell do you want Alex? You've already pissed me off." 

"How? I didn't do anything." He says innocently. 

"You know what you did! Stop playing with me!" I yell. 

"So you're jealous?" 

"Get out." I say, pointing at the door. 

"If you want me, have me. I'm right here baby." He streches out his arms. My eyebrows lift up and I walk towards him, and as I'm getting closer, I can see the expression on his face change. As I'm getting closer to him, he backs into the couch and I get on top of him, rubbing my hands through his afro. 

"Pssh. You couldn't handle me" I tease getting up off of him. 

"What? Girl i'll break you into pieces." He smirks. 

"Mhm." I say, putting my hands on my hips. 

Ray enters my apartment. He looks over at Alex and me. "...Um, am I interrupting anything?"

"No. He was just leaving." I say smiling at him. 

He smirks at me and leaves. I don't know what just happened, but I know one thing, Me and him are going have sex, and it's going to be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 23.1K 51
~complete~ But what would happen when a military captain who barely talks meets an overly joyous girl who works at a bookstore? Surprising, wouldn't...
538K 33.8K 47
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
477K 30.5K 49
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
140K 18.6K 12
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...